Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was definitely not what Marcia had in mind when she was thinking about how to help Lisa out, yet at the same time, she had no problems with Lady Jennifer's command. As she came over to Lisa, she could tell that Lisa was horribly mortified by what was about to happen. Even though Marcia was the one having to spend time between her thighs, she actually felt sorry for Lisa, and was even feeling a little maternal towards her.

As Marcia knelt in front of Lisa, she said as calmly as she could, "Everything is going to be OK Lisa. I really do want to help you out with what you are doing, and I think Mistress Jennifer is right. This should eventually relax you."

Marcia started by bringing her hands underneath Lisa's legs so that she could grab hold of her thighs from the top and hold them open. Her first kiss landed on the upper-inner part of her right thigh, then she swapped sides to kiss again.

Her next kiss landed at the junction of her leg and pubic mound, where she lingered for a few moments while gently drawing a light suction on this spot. She then swapped over to the other side spending some time there. By now Lisa was having no problems drawing a breath.

Marcia then focused her attention on Lisa's mound by running the tip of her tongue among the straight black hair she found there. She thought her pubic hair was very odd because it wasn't all kinky and curly. Her pubic hair seemed more like the fur of a black cat. Marcia didn't spend a lot of time there, and quickly moved her tongue down the cliff of her pubic mound to run it along her ever-swelling lips. Soon she was parting those lips, followed by suckling them.

By the time Marcia had turned her attention towards Lisa's clitoris, Lisa had taken a death grip on Marcia's head and hair. Her right hand was pulling at the back of her head, while her left hand was tangled into the top of her hair.

Marcia in turn had moved her hands up to Lisa's pelvis to pin her so she couldn't move. Locked in this position, Marcia had no difficulty giving Lisa the attention she needed. In only a matter on minutes, Marcia had Lisa enthralled in sexual bliss.

When Marcia felt Lisa had come down enough, she tried to pull away. Lisa immediately sat up, and gave Marcia a deep kiss of gratitude, which Marcia passionately returned.

Lady Jennifer commented, "Lisa, you should definitely be loose enough now."

As Marcia took her seat, Lisa spread her legs back open, and had a smile on her that was joy to behold. "That's much better," said Lady Jennifer as she began taking pictures. "You are such a pretty girl when you have a happy face like that."

With everyone's picture taken, and Lisa back at her seat with her panties back on, Lady Jennifer sat down on the love seat as she had the night before.

"So are there any questions from what we discussed last night?" asked Lady Jennifer. Allison Lilly was the only one who raised her hand, so Lady Jennifer nodded towards her.

"Mistress Jennifer," began Allison. "I have a serious mental block about something I asked about last night that I hope you can help me get past. The logical side of my brain can understand what you said about fairness, but the emotional side is still stuck where it was. I can't help feeling that when something seems unfair to me, then I need to say it is wrong, and do something about it.

"Take what you said about how men do not do chores around the house. Is that what we are suppose to be to men? Their maids!?! Are they allowed to do what ever they want around the house and we are expected to clean up after them?"

Lady Jennifer replied, "You bring up some good questions; several in fact. First of all, I never said you were not supposed to do anything about what you thought was unfair. I only insisted that you do something that actually accomplishes something constructive. Most people who get caught up in the mindset of fairness end up in a self-destructive spiral that may level things out in their minds, yet they in fact become poorer people because of it.

"Expecting men to share in the chores around the house is an excellent example of the folly of fairness as it applies to others. When you expect him to clean up, whose opinion of 'clean enough' are you expecting him to perform to? His or yours?"

Lady Jennifer only waited a few moments for an answer, and then continued. "Most women who expect a man to share in the household chores expect the man to clean to theirs, not his. But why should the woman's view prevail? I can find considerable dirt and filth in even the cleanest woman's home, so their opinion of 'clean enough' is quite arbitrary. In our kingdom, we do not expect men to do anything around the house unless we are willing to accept their definition of good enough. I certainly would not live in a home that was clean enough for my husband."

After pause to think for a few mounts, she continued. "I remember a woman I knew back before I joined the kingdom. At the time, I worked in an office filled with professional men and women who were involved with sales and marketing. We were all expected to dress our best, because we all were in front of customers most of the time. In this office, there was this one woman who was absolutely incensed that she had to get up a full hour earlier than her male coworkers to prepare herself for work. She couldn't help but think there was some sort of male conspiracy to burden women more than men. With her, fairness was eating her up, yet it served nothing useful to her.

"The fact she blamed men for this was ridiculous. We women have far greater impact on what is proper for our appearance than men do. Her wallowing in the victim hood she had created was far more damaging than the perceived unfairness she saw in the proper appearance of men and women.

"My advice you is to stop considering who is getting the better deal out of this kingdom. Someday, hopefully before you get married, you will have to weigh the benefit of having a man of this kingdom in your life against the effort you are putting into it. If that does not balance out to you, then by all means, take your buy out price and go.

"If you really do want to shake this notion of fairness from rotting your mind, then you need to pay attention to this question. Are you going to work on the things that bring happiness to your life, or are you going to waste your life away pursuing a balancing act that quite literally only exists in your head?

"Any more questions?" Lady Jennifer asked again. It took a few moments, but eventually Becky Phadt raised her hand. "Yes Becky?"

"Mistress Jennifer, I don't understand what you meant last night about a politician being worse than a ruler. If they are elected, doesn't that mean we chose them. By your definition last night, does that not make them leaders?"

Mistress Jennifer replied, "While it is possible for a leader to be elected into office, a politician can never be a leader. A politician is a job classification. To be successful in that job you must get elected. To get elected you must say the things people want to hear so they will want to vote for you. The absolute best that you can say about such a person is that they have no other goal in mind other than to represent the wishes of the people he or she represents.

"The problem with this view is that no such person exists outside of a Frank Capra movie. All politicians have ulterior motives that they don't want to explain, so they present to the people what they believe they need to in order to get elected. Now, 99.99% of all politicians in this country believe they are doing the right thing. They believe that what's best for this country is that they get elected, and if they have to focus on what people want to hear, instead of what they actually want to do, then so be it. 'The end justifies the means.' Yet as we'll learn on another day, the end never justifies the means.

"The important thing to note here is that the people are not voting for what they believe they are. They are actually voting on an image, or better yet, a mirage. Real leaders never focus on getting elected. They present their ideas to the people who could vote for them, but if they don't get elected, so be it.

"There is much more to cover on this subject, but we'll leave that for another day when we'll go into politics. A side note to contemplate until then is that we do not believe there is such a thing as a conservative politician. Conservatism requires leaders, not politicians. These politicians may have started off as conservative leaders, but once they get it into their heads that it is more important to get elected than it is to faithfully represent conservative values, then they are by definition a politician, and are no longer a leader.

"So-called conservative politicians have done far more damage to the conservative cause than any liberal ever could."

Lady Jennifer looked around the room and said again, "Next question?" When none seemed forthcoming she commented, "Good."

After a pause to collect her thoughts, she continued, "OK girls. This morning we are going to analyze some poorly understood concepts of communication. Specifically, we'll look at what are words for. The purpose of this analysis is to help you progress towards enlightenment. We consider ourselves to be a very enlightened people, and we demand the same of all those who wish to enter our kingdom. I don't care how deeply you believe that we are doing the right thing here, if you do not understand us, you will never be able to benefit us, and I will even go so far as to say that you will be a danger to us.

"Enlightenment is not something I can explain to you. Like much in life, you will not understand it until you achieve it, and then it will need no explanation. Enlightenment is not some sort of body of knowledge that you learn. It is more of a 'how' than it is a 'what.'

"The first thing you must do is throw out any of the preconceived notions of what you may think it is. Enlightenment is certainly not anything commonly spouted by liberals. There was a time, long ago, when liberalism was an enlightened form of thought, but not anymore, and we'll get into that transformation later. For now, just realize that the only thing separating liberals from the many other unenlightened people of this world is their delusional belief that they are indeed enlightened.

"The first step in your journey towards enlightenment is to ponder the ownership of your thoughts. Let me ask you a question. Of all of the ideas running around in your brain, what percentage of them are your original ideas -- as oppose to those you have received from someone else?"

Lady Jennifer looked at all of the girls, but didn't see anyone offering their opinion. "Doesn't anyone have a guess?" She paused for a few more moments, and then continued, "I'll give you a hint. The percentage is exactly the same for everyone. How about now? Anyone? No?"

Feeling a little exasperated she continued, "OK. I'll tell you. Would you believe it's 100%? Whether you like to believe it or not, every single idea in your head is your original thought. If you don't believe that all of the ideas in your head are your ideas, then you will always have problems with taking control of your life.

"To understand how what I said is true, let's start with looking at what communication is. Most would say that it is the transfer of ideas from one person to another. The problem with this definition is that no such thing has ever taken place -- not counting the possibility of telepathy. What actually occurs is that someone with an idea translates that idea into words -- either spoken or written, it doesn't matter. Then another person translates, or as I prefer, interprets those words into ideas. So any idea in your head, you put there yourself. The transmitter of the words may have inspired the receiver, but it is the receiver who is responsible for the specific ideas in his or her head.

"Another way to put it is that the only meaning you can get out of the words you see is what you bring to them. It is the experience that you have gained up until the moment that you have read those words, and your own God-given imagination, that will determine what meaning you will get from them. The person who wrote those words played no part in what experiences you have had until then, so they really are not responsible for any new ideas you have gained by reading the words. With this understanding of communication, it is easy to see why so many people read things into words the author never intended.

"Effective communication requires a feedback process where the receiver of the words replies back with their understanding of what they have received, and the transmitter confirms, or corrects, the receivers reply until a true understanding takes place.

"Now imagine how this feedback process would work with people you have dehumanized as evil people, assuming it could work at all. Do you really think you are going to understand anything that they have to say? Or are you just going to assign the most evil meaning you can think of, and just leave it at that?

"Let's try another question." She then looked at Evellyn and said, "I want to apologize up front if what I am about to say offends you. That is not my intent." Then back to all of the girls she asks, "Why do you suppose a white supremist would call a black man a nigger? I'm not talking about why black men call each other niggers. We'll get into that self-destructive form of hypocrisy later. I want to know why a white supremist would use it?"

Like the last question, no one was raising their hand. This was getting to be a bit much for Lady Jennifer. "Listen up girls. I know you are not empty-headed dolts. I know you have some idea in there, and I want to hear it. I can assure you, the cowardice you are demonstrating with your silence is a much greater sin in my eyes than any wrong answer you can give.

"So I'll ask one last time before the spankings begin. Why does the white supremist call the black man a nigger?"

This time most of the girls brought their hands up, including Evellyn. While Lady Jennifer was more intrigued by what Evellyn had to say, she felt Sandra would give her the wrong answer she was looking for. "Sandra, what is your answer?"

"Mistress Jennifer," began Sandra. "They are evil men who want to do harm to the black man. Isn't the answer obvious?"

"No. Your answer was obvious, but not the answer I am looking for," said Lady Jennifer. "This is another thing you girls need to understand if you are going to be enlightened people. Just because you have found a factually correct answer to a question, does not mean you have found the answer that you need to find. The only way you know that you have found the right answer is when you can use that answer to accomplish something productive. Your answer, Sandra, gets us nowhere.

"I want you girls to think about answers that lead to solutions. Why does the white-supremist call the black man a nigger?"

This time only Evellyn raised her hand, which made things easy because that's who she was going to go with anyway. "Yes Evellyn?"

"Mistress Jennifer," replied Evellyn. "I want to first state that I am not offended by the question, but I am by the idea that you think you need to apologize to me up front. As for the question itself, he uses that word because it gets the black man to respond in the way he wants."

"Very good answer, Evellyn." Lady Jennifer then followed up with, "And I apologize for my actual offense, because you are quite correct. I should not have made an assumption of you that I would not have made of someone that I should respect. Now, what solution does your answer lead to?"

Evellyn replied very easily, "Do not react to anything assholes have to say, Mistress Jennifer."

"Well said," exclaimed Lady Jennifer. "For those of you who could not follow what we are talking about, the way I like to answer the question of 'why does the white-supremist call the black man nigger?' is to say 'because it works.'

"The white-supremist, or better put 'assholes,' could have called the black man a 'book,' a 'tree,' or even a 'sock,' but none of these words would have gotten the black man to respond as if he were mortally wounded. The asshole has no control over how the black man is going to respond to any of the words he uses, so the black man must surrender control over himself to the assholes for the assholes to have the effect they desire.

"I'm sure the black man believes that he is defending his pride when he responds with outrage over the insult, but true pride requires no defense. In fact, the mere defense of pride is a declaration that it does not exist. The black man has simply fallen into the trap laid out by liberals that believe you can be empowered by being a victim, when it's actually the liberal elite that derives power from victim-hood, not their self-proclaimed victims."

Lady Jennifer paused for a few moments to let what she said settle in, and then continued. "I'm not saying that there should be no response at all, I'm just saying don't give them the one they want. They want the black man to be the victim, so the best response is to not be one. Any emotion that borders on anger is a declaration of victim status, and this will only justify why the assholes do it. The absolute worse thing you could do in the eyes of these assholes is to look upon them with the pity they deserve.

"The most important thing to take away from this part of our lesson is that if you see any evil in the words used by those you disagree, you must take responsibility that you are the one that put the evil meaning in them. The people uttering those words may truly be evil, but you will never accomplish anything worthwhile if you don't accept responsibility for the ideas in your head. Don't be a willing accomplice to those who wish you harm."

Lady Jennifer looked into the eyes of each of there girls, and then said, "Any questions before we move onto the next topic?"

She looked around again but didn't see questioning looks, so she proceeded on. "The next topic of discussion is context. Words rarely have absolute meanings. In other words, most words cannot be understood by themselves. They're just words without any ability to convey ideas on their own. Context is required in order to give them meaning.

"I'm sure you have seen plenty of examples where selected words from someone's speech are pulled out and presented on their own so that they can convey a different meaning than the one the speaker intended. As common as this may be, it does not reflect a serious problem. This is just another form of lying, and can be dealt with by carefully considering the source of the information.

"What I want to spend my time on are two serious problems associated with context that are not apparent. The most prevalent is actually a type of self-deception. This is the kind where you do hear everything said, but because you don't live in the world of the speaker, you get a different meaning.

"As an example, let's say we are all discussing our preferred weapons to go into combat with, and that this discussion was being recorded. Each of you mentions different things like M16's or AK-47's or Uzi's or whatever. Then it gets around to me and I say I would prefer a light saber, and just left it at that. Of course we all would know that I am speaking of the fictitious weapon of the equally fictitious Jedi Knight. On the other hand, someone reading this discussion a thousand years from now would probably believe that I prefer to fight with a sword that does not weigh that much.

"Some one in the future does not live in our world, and unless they see some reference to Star Wars in the words we are using, they would never even know to look for another meaning for light saber.