Next Time

Story Info
Dinner with the neighbor that leads to so much more...
2.6k words
51.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turns on the shower water as hot as it can go and just stands there to let the water flow down his naked body. By instinct he grabs his erection at the base and slowly began stroking. It had been a long day that started with the gym at 5am. Work wasn't particularly stressful, but nor was it particularly exciting and there was a growing desire that starts both in his pelvic and the back of his head at the same time. A desire for a blowjob. Not just any blowjob. But a hair pulling, dick stroking, throat fuck that lasts long enough for her to finger herself to orgasm. The kind of blowjob that worships his dick, does its best to completely drain his balls and cause him forget his name.

It's not like it has been a long time since having sex or anything. Him and his wife have it fairly regularly, but a blowjob like that happens once in a great long while and there is something deep in his loins that needs this kind of satisfaction. But she's out of town on yet another business trip. Odds are even if she were here she would only be up to give the kind of head that lubes him up enough to enter into her tight cunt more easily. That's always fun but this particular need is different and not even jerking off in the shower will take enough of the edge off for it to be worth it. So he shuts the water off and steps out of the shower to air dry in effort to get the blood to flow out of his erection. He puts on a pair of navy blue jeans with no underwear, a plain black button down shirt and his sandals before stepping outside to start the grill. If he isn't going to get a blowjob tonight then he damn well is going to have a burger.

He walks around to his patio and there she is. Her neighbor is on her knees in her garden pulling weeds and whatnot. She's wearing short shorts she can get dirty in and a sports bra that makes her perky breasts even perkier. He always enjoyed the eye candy of having a hot neighbor and wondered how she ever ended up engaged to a man that seems utterly disinterested in everything that she does. "He must have a nice dick and knows how to use it" he thinks to himself. But there she is, her shoulder length black hair, tight round ass, and cleavage for days as she gets on her hands and knees while pulling something out of the ground.

"Hey there, Stacey. How's it going?" he says as he takes one last look up and down her body before she notices.

"Oh hey, Jacob. I'm doing alright. I have a free evening and wanted to get the garden in better shape," she says with a tone of resignation that the garden will never be what she wants it to be.

"A free evening? Is Derek around? I'm just throwing some things on the grill and you both are invited to join if you'd like." He suggests while trying to sound casual while not giving away the thoughts that's going through his mind while seeing her on all fours like this. The dirty, sweaty, casual look is real sexy to him.

"How nice of you!" as she stands back up, "I'll definitely take you up on that. Derek is working late again tonight and I have no idea when he'll be home", she says.

"Great. Food will be ready in about an hour. If you want beer bring it over, I've only got the hard stuff to drink tonight." He says while smiling at his own double entendre.

He lights up the grill and goes back to the kitchen to get the meat and veggies ready. With his bourbon in tow, he hauls everything out, sets the table, and throws everything on the grill. While he should feel bad for the dirty thoughts that have been running through his mind, he doesn't. But he does realize he needs to put them away until later tonight for when he's alone. So he takes a drink and busies his mind with the task at hand. In another 10-15 minutes he hears his gate unlock and turns around to greet Stacy. His mouth drops a little bit as she walks toward him. The casual look is great on her he thinks to himself as he admires the tight red shirt that hugs her tits perfectly and a different pair of white shorts. They're not as short as before but they make her legs look great.

"Well hello to you too, neighbor." She says while smiling coyly as if she could read every thought that was going through his head.

"Uh, hey there." He stammers out, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to stare. You look great." She laughs a little bit, accepts the compliment and mumbles something like "I don't mind, it's nice to be noticed every once in a while." He let the comment drop while taking a guess at exactly what she meant. "The bastard has no idea what is in front of him" he thinks to himself.

They eat and have good conversation. It's that time in the spring where it's cool enough to stay outside late without being hot and uncomfortable. After a couple of beers she began to get a little flirty with him and he happily returned the banter. He's careful to wait for her to escalate the conversation and happily curious to see where this goes.

"So why did you look at me the way you did when I first came over?" She asks and takes a sip of her drink.

"What do you mean?" He asks in a way to try to dodge the question. He's pretty sure if he were honest with her the fun they're having would come to an end.

"You know damn well what I mean. Was it my shirt? They make my boobs look HUGE, don't they?" as she leans back in a pretend effort to stretch out her torso.

"Since you ask, your breasts have always looked huge to me and this shirt makes them look just wonderful."

"You really think so?" She asks quietly and he is speechless on how to respond. "I wouldn't lie to you, Stacey" is what he managed to get out.

"Good." She says matter of factly, "Now, I'm going inside to get another beer. Would you like a refill?" She grabs my bourbon glass and walks inside without waiting for an answer.

He moves over to the patio furniture in an effort to change the scenery and hopefully his frame of mind. He doesn't know how much of this kind of banter he can take before making wildly inappropriate advances on her. He sits back, closes his eyes, and his mind uncontrollably wanders to the desire of replacing the head of the beer bottles she's been nursing all night with his own.

With a drink in each hand she comes back out and notices that his back is to her. Her hand is a little bit shaky as she is nervous for what she wants to do next. She's on her period and so she can't fuck him tonight in spite of how badly she wants to fuck his brains out. It's been so long since she's had any more than a less than satisfying quickie and she's certain he would take his fucking time with her. She takes a deep breath and walks over to where he is sitting. She puts his drink in his hand and stands in front of him. She looks straight into his eyes and asks, "Do you really think I'm sexy?"

Instead of carefully formulating an answer he reacted on instinct. This last question threw him over the edge as he bends down and grabs her ankle. He takes her foot and runs it up his thigh to the growing bulge in his pants. "What do you think?" he asks her in the most serious and lust filled tone he could think of. In one graceful move she took off her shirt and straddled his waist before coming less than an inch from his lips. He puts his drink on the side table grabs her ass with one hand, slides the other underneath her lacy bras, and assaults her mouth with his until his tongue find her. She gives a small moan in his mouth and feels her nipples harden under his grip. She begins to grind him slowly wishing it were the real thing.

He pulls his mouth away and notices the clasps on her cleavage and deftly strips her bra off of her. "My fucking god" he whispers as he takes the sight of her bare torso in. It's even better than what he imagined and he takes her left breast in his mouth. He is simply ravenous, devouring every inch of her flesh he possibly can as his hands snaps her short's button and slides down her zipper.

"We can't. I'm sorry but I can't have sex this week" she regretfully tells him. He gets her full meaning and breathes out a long, exasperated sigh. "There's something else I can do, though. And, if I'm being honest here, I have wanted to since the day we moved in and you helped us unload the last of our things."

"Fuck, this is actually happening" he thinks to himself. He grabs a pillow on the patio chair next to him and places it on the ground. He nibbles her right ear lobe and says three simple words that sends electricity up her spine, "On. Your. Knees." She obeys and positions herself between his legs while undoing his pants. When is cock is released it was her turn for her mouth to drop. She figured he was a good size giving the moans she often hears from outside their house but she didn't expect it to be so hard, thick, and perfectly straight. Saliva starts to fill her mouth as she wraps her smooth fingers around the base of his shaft. She watches him close his eyes and lean back during her first long stroke up his shaft.

"Hey", she says and her voice startles him. "Take a drink and relax. This is going to feel good, I promise." She gives him wink while picking up the pace. He reaches from his drink and while he takes a nice slow sip he feels her tongue run up his erection from the base to the tip. He swallows and lets out the kind of groan that comes from your stomach as she takes in each inch slowly until it hits the back of her throat. "Uh oh", she thinks to her self. It's been ages since she's had a cock even reach the back of her throat and even longer since she's had to go much deeper. As these thoughts fill her mind she feels his firm grip at the back of her head and words of assurance, "It's okay, just relax a little bit more and we'll do this slowly" he says in a husky voice.

Grabbing her hair he shifts his pelvis and pushes her head down the last two inches until he feels her breath as the base of his sock. This is exactly what he needs and more than what he has ever imagined with this woman. She draws her head up and allows her tongue to slither all around his shaft until just her lips are on his tip. "Jesus Christ, Stacey. You are un-fucking-believable." Emboldened by this encouragement she takes every inch in one motion and started a steady rhythm of sucking his dick with every effort on being better than his wife. She would alternate between placing her hand around his base and stroking him as she brings her head up and allowing him to hold he completely down while he forcefully fucked her throat.

He was in a different world mentally as he was finally getting the cock worship he needed. The jolts of pleasure that came as her tongue flitted around the base of his head made it hard to stay quiet. She seemed to pick up on that and did what she could to make him moan loud. In turn, with the hand that wasn't full of her hair he reached down and started kneading her breasts. She would physically squirm as he pressed her nipples inside her mounds or when he began to twist them. The sound of her squeals with her mouth full was so sexy. He was a little bit sad they we're able to fuck this night.

And then it happened. She slowed down her pace as spent more time at the base of his cock. She would use her tongue to toy with that place where his dick met his sack and slowly massaged his balls with one hand. He could feel it build up deep inside him and knew that he was close. He didn't want to ask where she wanted him to come because anything but the back of her throat would be a disappointment. She felt his balls tighten and resolved to herself to not allow a single drop to fall out of her mouth. She began to suck and stroke at the same time. Slowly at first and then she picked up the pace as she saw his eyes roll to the back of his head, let go of hers and completely lock up. She could tell his need and desire and she was determined to satisfy him as the first spurts of hot cum began to coat her mouth and throat. She was going to give him everything he needed that his wife obviously wasn't as his dick entered her esophagus one last time to release the rest of his load onto a one way path to her belly.

His legs began to shake as his orgasmic waves settled out on the shores of lust and it seemed to him that she was intentionally leaving him inside her for as long as she can. He savored everything about it. The heavy breathing and the feeling of her swallowing his seed was divine. He just sat there in bliss and took another drink. When she was done she got off her knees, straddled him again, grabbed his bourbon from his hand and drank the rest of it in one shot. He rubbed her back up and down as she then collapsed in his arms, pressing every curve she has into his body.

She kissed up his neck, placed her lips on his left ear and said, "You taste delicious. Next time - and there will be as many next times as you want - I need you to have your way with this body that Derek doesn't appreciate like he should." She got up, zipped up her shorts, put her shirt back on without her bra and walked out of the back yard the same way she came in.

He sat outside for another thirty minutes thanking the sex gods for hearing his desperation and prayers. As he got up Stacey opened her bedroom window so that he could hear her moans as she fucked herself silly with her favorite dildo before turning in for the night. "Next time..." he said to himself as he went back inside his home to get ready for bed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife's Twin Expecting to surprise his wife in the shower...in Group Sex
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories