Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 016

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers

"I totally forgot. I suppose that's a good sign that I'm feeling comfortable around you."

"Okay cool! Can I ask a favor though?"

"What's that?"

"Try not to make eye contact. I might... melt."

"Oh, stop!" She giggled, "I'm not all that. Hand me my purse. Better yet, just get into it for my night mask."

"I thought you were comfy?" He allowed himself to chuckle this time. Finding the black night mask, he brought it over to her. As she stretched for it her top-heavy cleavage shared a nice murky crevice beneath the towel. While holding it with her other hand, Delores claimed her mask.

"It's too bright in here."

"Oh, yeah! I nearly forgot. Did forget! Want me to close the drapes?"

"No! Well, unless all of your friends are outside."

"No, they're working up sweats at a carwash. They all volunteered."

"That was nice of them."

"I was going to volunteer until Chris asked me to massage you. Rather be here." He laughed and brought the oils over, Magic Wand set aside on the blanket. "Scented oils! These can be heated up If you want."

"I've never had anything, but hand lotion rubbed on my body. I'd like to try warm oils."

"Two minutes to nuke. Be right back." He hopped back up and headed into the kitchen. While he was MIA Delores lifted up on her knees and tried to adjust her towel for comfort. Growling as she heard the microwave ping, she left it undone and just laid back down on the floor, her breasts crushing into the fuzzy soft blanket beneath her. In her mind she said, "Much better." The question was, for whom?

Returning with the various oils he shared scents letting her select a soft cherry blossom. "I like that one."

"Me too. Uhhh? I'm ready but with this towel high up I'm not going to really be able to do more than your shoulders and neck."

"Oh! Okay! I can bring it down some. How far?" She let him decide, "I'm in a compromising position Vince so I'll trust you how much room you need."

"Whole back if you want this done right." He folded the towel over and over until it aligned her waist. She had to put her mask on to hide her terror. Best move ever! Once ready Vince trickled the cherry blossom oil on her back then began rolling his palms all along her shoulders. Guiding her long brown hair out of his way Delores let out a beautiful moan.

"That feels lovely."

"Good! I'm going to apply pressure, so let me know if it's too rough."

"Alright!" She found his grip incredibly relaxing. Kneading down her spine to the small of her back he retraced his steps then focused on the back of her neck. "You're very talented Vincent."

"In a lot of ways." He chuckled, "Not talking dirty." Sure, he was, she knew it too. Her arms concealing the side swell of her 36C's from being easily seen, she hid her sheepish grin.

While she wore the mask, Vince leered toward the bedroom and found Mike had crawled from beneath and was standing cautiously filming her. The thing that shocked Vince was that Mike had her white shorts covering his released cock as he gently jerked off into the interior inseam. Vince shook his head and grinned. Dumbass meet dumbass! Even better, on Mike's part was the fact her face was looking right at him, easily seen if not for her mask. Her warm smile of enjoying Vincent's hands added to his dirty little thoughts that she was visualizing him. Yup! Dumbass still!

"Man, you are beyond tense Delores... relax Momma." Vince spoke out.

"I'm trying." She sighed, "Can we not call me, Momma? I picture my daughters watching while hearing that word. So not helping."

"You have kids? I don't recall that."

"Yes. Emily 21 and Ruth 18. They're both off at College in Dallas."

"That's cool. My sister Violet goes to the University of Texas here in Austin. She's 21." He massaged her ribcage finding her arms glued to her side, "Give me room to work here." He nudged his hands between her arms to pry them from her body. Giving in she allowed him enough to do his work. Trembling she apologized.

"It tickles."

"What does... this?" Vince dared to tickle her intentionally making her react by lifting up and letting him see her breast from the side, a hint of areola.

"Stop that!" She giggled. "Massage me, not play... with me." She bit her tongue quickly. Settling down she added, "See? You made my muscles even more tense."

"Then I guess I work those kinks out if it takes all lay."

"Lay?"

"I meant day." He laughed, "Quit interrupting me. Take a nap or something."

"I could drift off easily. Good thing there's no music."

"I was just thinking of turning the stereo on."

"Oh? As long as it's nothing too hard rock."

"Christian channel?" He abandoned her briefly, Delores sensed where he was headed.

"Noooo! That would feel wrong under the circumstances."

"Guess so! I just figured it might relax you."

"Country?" He located a radio station promoting Luke Bryan. Shaking her head, she told him she could never get into country. Stumbling upon a soft music station it led in with the Cranberries and their tune Linger.

"That's soothing." He grimaced at the song but shrugged, if it kept her happy his hands would be happy.

"Then let me sooth you further. I haven't even hit my stride yet."

"Oh really? Just don't tickle."

"On one condition."

"Yes?"

"Stop being so frigid. Put your arms to your sides and breath." He guided her hesitant arms away which gave him plenty of room to navigate. "Legs too. I'm not looking."

"I don't believe that." She giggled, then clenched her teeth, "If you behave, I'll try to loosen up."

"Then we don't need this." He whipped her towel completely off making her curl into a cringing fetal position as if hiding from a monster.

"OH, MY GOD!"

"Just chill Delores. I'm not attacking you. You have got to relax. The only way to do that is to just let it all out. Besides, I saw this body yesterday anyway."

"I suppose, but I'm not sure I qualify what you just did as behaving." How that mask stayed on was left to the imagination. In truth she was afraid to look him in the eye and see lust. It was far better to hide her own worries.

"Probably not. I'll stop if you want to get dressed and go home." He looked over at Mike struggling to hold his recording steady, her shorts filled with his creamy jizz. A look of death was sent toward Vince who hid his laughter behind a scented knuckle.

"I should." She sat up and covered her body with her arms, temptation was a bastard, "No more hijinks?"

"I'll try my best. Does that mean you want to continue?"

"Yes, Vince! Please do not..." She faltered and just rolled back onto her chest and lay there, ass in plain sight. With no further fight in her, she nestled in for more. "Continue please."

"You got it." He added more oil and began work on her legs with simple swathes of his palms at first. Eyes on her available clam he sat between her legs and massaged her calves then her feet. Devoting a lengthy attention to her toes he kneaded between each individually making her moan.

"First foot massage ever. Oh, my goodness that feels wonderful." While under his trance Mike discarded her white shorts where he found them to dry, then crept like a ghost out into the living room. With the music playing it masked his lightly creaking footfalls. Outside the bedroom there were no socks to gauge where the flooring was weak. Carpet to dampen noise, the house was still old and needing reinforced structurally. "Take your time there Vince."

"Your wish is my command."

"Mmm!" She sighed vibrantly. "I wish I heard that out of Glen more often."

"I know you probably shouldn't trust me after taking your towel away, but... I know something that can really be relaxing."

"Oh?"

"Permission?"

"You have two minutes to prove you can be trusted."

Drawing her toes to his mouth he began sucking and licking on them. The response brought her ass upward as she cooed to embrace the ticklishness. Nails digging into her blanket she whimpered, "Lord forgive me." A song called I Adore You by Molly Burch delved into the sensuality of his warm lips and wagging tongue. "So wrong! So wrong!" She writhed about on the blanket as Mike stood over her recording her stimulated reaction. No way was Delores removing that blinder, her eyes would betray her.

A thumbs up from Mike at Vincent's appetite the boy returned to stroking his cock. Vince had seen his buddy doing that very same stunt around Christina to let it bother him. Just another day in the 'Hood.

Ending his feeding over her delectable toes Vince massaged her leg further, giving her time to settle her imbalanced thoughts. She couldn't even form a reason to speak at the moment. Creeping his fingers gradually along her inner thighs she tensed up enough that Vince didn't push his luck. Moving to her other leg he repeated his joyous circulatory massage, requesting another foot massage by lifting her leg up as an invitation. Grinning at her accumulating desires he circled her foot, this time licking the bottom of her heel and probing his warm lips along the ball of her foot.

Again, curling higher, Mike captured her perfect ass rising and falling. Each time she lifted up her butt crack parted just enough to reveal her cute pucker, Mike then watching it vanish. His blood pounding in his cock he knew he needed to cum again. Vince eying Mike's behavior sneered at him not to jet over her. Not yet at least. She would know in a heartbeat there were two boys in the room.

Suffering for the sake of not being busted Mike released his cock and just filmed. After hearing Delores coo and shiver dramatically she told Vince, "You have got to stop. I know I tempted you into that but it's just too... erotic." As if that was clinging to her hormonal surges the next song hit home too. One by the artists Cigarettes After Sex and a song they called K. Huffing at the magical lyrics she settled down and said, "Just massage."

Releasing her he opted for another dose of oil over her lower spine and across her butt. The warm sensation on her butt cheeks made her mumble, "Oh, fuck!" Money in the Swear Jar as Glen would say. Watching the oil slowly trickle inside her crack Vince hovered his hands over her cheeks.

"Stay calm." He checked out her response just as his fingertips touched lightly upon both cheeks. Holding her blanket up to her chest tightly she let him massage her bare bottom. Mike tried to avoid his cock, but it was impossible. Vince was feeling the same way. Although he was loving rubbing her firm bottom his sweats were stabbing straight out. He wanted to see his cock out in the open and pointed directly at her ass. Feigning a sneeze, he released her right cheek long enough to tug the sweats down over his beast and let it free. Continuing his act, he sniffled and apologized. He was offered a "Gesundheit!"

"Thanks."

"Allergic to me?" She whispered, hiding her face with the blanket to disguise her thrill of his touching her butt.

"I think it's the fabric softener my mom uses washing our clothes." He winked at Mike. "She puts too much in."

"Do your own laundry." She giggled.

"I should." He played it off by further sneezing four more times convincingly. "Man, oh man! You mind if I ditch my tank top at least?" Hoodie long gone when she changed in Christina's bedroom.

"If it bothers you that badly, I'll be fine."

"How about my sweats?" He chuckled! "Just kiiiidding! I'll behave."

"Only if I hear you sneeze another twenty times." She was having fun at his expense.

"I need a Kleenex. Give me a minute, I'll be right back." He stood up and whipped his tank top off tossing it aside. Tugging his sweats back up he pointed at Mike then took the cell from him. Suggesting he take over massaging her, Mike bulged his eyes but livened up. Told to wait a minute Vince shuffled to the bathroom and made it look as if blowing his nose. She merely lay their immobile and sighing.

"This is so... God, I'm horny." She mumbled out loud while he was not within earshot, "How much further can I let him go? If I roll over, I'm going to touch myself, I just know it." Mike hearing this pumped his cock quietly kneeling just beyond her feet. Wanting to cum hard he found Vince returning but just could not stop jerking off. The look in his eyes was pathetic he was in so much agony in holding out.

"I'm back. I need you to move your legs wider to give me room here." In reaction she did as she was told. "Perfect." He then motioned Mike down between her thighs and shared a jerking motion to let him know what to do. Oil bottle carefully picked up he said, "Incoming!" then trickling more all over her ass and up her spine while leaning over Mike. Mike in turn lost his load, firing all over her backside in milky white jizz. Breath held Mike panicked and fell backwards.

"Are you okay back there?" She lifted her head.

"Yeah!" Vince made Mike silently retreat and take his cell. "I lost my balance leaning over you."

"What?"

"Reaching over you to squirt oil. I was on my toes. Be glad I didn't fall on top of you." He chuckled! "That would have really looked bad."

"I might have screamed thinking the worst." She fought her giggles. It was the truth though. As relaxed as she was the sudden jolt of a lustful young man lying on her nude body would have been too much for her to handle. Wouldn't it? The more she envisioned it the more she whimpered emotionally into her blanket.

"Okay, I'm back on my knees. Are you alright if I do stretch over you to reach your shoulders again? I put an awful lot of oil on you."

"Yes, just..." She once again bit her tongue letting him decide how far was too far.

"Here goes." He firstly tugged his sweat band lower until the very tip of his dick was exposed, then opted to rub the oil and Mike's nut on her butt in before it dried up. He hated that part. Gnashing her teeth at her private area being groped and squeezed she burrowed into her blanket to mask her moans. If he thought, she was getting too turned on he might misbehave horribly.

Delores Shepard was so naïve that her whole body was turning red. Thumbs creeping within her butt crack made her lift her bottom slightly, feeling the sensitivity of his fingerprints along her soft skin between butthole and cunt taunting her. As his left thumb dared to touch her pucker she lurched upward and let out a shrill, "Vince?"

"Too close? Sorry, I'm just trying to be thorough." Moving from her erogenous zone he gave her a minute to relax back into her blanket. Hands rubbing one hip then switching over to the other, then meeting in the quick of her back for deep kneading. "There's a tight area." He was eyeballing her asshole again, knowing it had never once been violated.

"I do a lot of aerobics, so the lower back takes a beating. I'm not surprised."

Mike still recording them heard a ping and looked at his cell. It wasn't his he knew that much. Delores also hearing it asked, "Did your sister send another kitten video?"

"Not sure! Let me check after I'm done massaging your back half. I don't want to get oil on my phone." Vince used the oil to mix into Mike's jizz to avoid being too grossed out, again after all the times the guy's had all splattered Christina Holly it was nothing new to touch what wasn't his own. Way of the warrior the guys all said. Ignoring it, Vince palmed each side of her spine and pressed in roughly before sliding straight up her body until his hands met her shoulders. In his outstretched position he did indeed lay on top of her, if not trying to maintain a bit of distance between bodily compression. If you call room enough to slide a piece of paper between them distance. His sweats grazed over her butt crack and in his outreach stretching the tip of his dick was now a full crown poised but not touching skin on skin. So close!

"Goodness! That felt wonderful."

"Want a few more of those deep tissue presses?"

"Please! I like it rough." She giggled, "In a good way. That was not from the gutter."

"Surrrre!" He laughed!

"It wasn't." She insisted but still hid her expression of mischief. In drawing back, his dick trailed over her making her eyes bulge wide behind her blinder. "Surely not?" It felt like skin on skin, but it was so fast she wasn't positive. Readying his next patrol upward along her spine he didn't bother to hide his dick. This round his stretch exposed half of his foreskin. It took everything he had not to land it over the top of her butt crack.

Shoulder squeezes keeping he and her busy, Mike moved toward the kitchen on tiptoe to record her from the hair down in between she and Vince to make sure he captured Vince's dick out while he smirked at the camera. Another pull back up over her ass Vince again faintly caressed her crack with his revealing erection. Upright he sat on his knees. She was growing suspicious but was afraid to share it, the massage was incredible.

"Man, my back is hurting now. You might have to massage me." He laughed and stroked his cock right over her ass without her being aware.

"I could offer a short rub down after you finish up. If you want that is?"

"I'm not turning you down Delores." He was jerking at a steady pace trying to hide his own desire to moan. Her legs falling asleep at their widened expanse she hiked them up at the knee and began wiggling her feet for circulation. In their movement she felt his sweats along her inner thighs and fidgeted. Maybe she was imagining his penis because she knew it was always possible that he might be sneaky. Resorting to a hum along with the song playing she found it almost romantic in vibe. Baby by Ariel Pink did indeed offer a blown-out candle peacefulness. Leaving his dick out Vince prepped another shove off over the ocean of her silky flesh. Tightening his thigh muscles to keep his erection pointed upward he slowly slid across her.

"God, yes!" She mumbled at the strength in his approach, "At least two more of those if you have it in you."

"Three just for you." He groaned and carefully drew back again, his sweats rolling under him kept his trunk from toppling into her ravine. She felt nothing but cotton that time. No more than recoiling he gripped her back and dove forward again, in his rush his entire dick had slipped out. Using his weight on her, he forced his body upward to keep his hips aloft. Otherwise, he might let her know for certain his penis was rock hard and wanting in. Using a bouncing technique that took her breath away each time he made his way back without contact. Damn he was good.

"What was that?" She huffed, "Trying to crush me?"

"Just trying something new." He was forced to pull his sweats up to fulfill his promise of a third spinal glide. Once covered he admitted, "Last one." Succeeding to her satisfaction she exhaled loudly.

"Christina was sooo right. You are good with your hands. I'm feeling really loosened up."

"I'm not done. Roll over." Mike dropped his jaw at Vince's suggestion. Would she, do it? He decided it was safer to retreat into the dining room where he had a thin wall to duck behind should she remove her blinder.

"That's just so... intimate, don't you think?"

"Saw you yesterday, remember?"

"Yes... you did. In a more compromising position thanks to my husband. Fine! I'll have continued faith in you, Vincent."

"Thanks!" His dick was in his hand as she found the bravado to roll over onto her back. With a silent whistle Vince felt his dick cry out to cum. He knew he couldn't yet, but this foreplay was hitting home. Forced to release the grip over himself and remove his hand from beneath his sweats he reached for the oil again. "Legs first then going up."

"Do you intend to... rub my..." She dared to cover her tits with her palms.

"That's up to you. I'd do it if you asked me to. I could just sprinkle oil on your tits... I mean your chest and you can massage those yourself."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers