Nia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers

We lounged for an hour or so, the late afternoon sunshine much warmer than London for some reason, before deciding to go for a stroll, see the wide boulevards and avenues of central Paris and the beautiful people as they strolled, being effortlessly elegant.

Nia caught more than her fair share of admiring glances; she is a beautiful young woman, and even in this city of beautiful women, she stood out, at least in my eyes she did, and apparently to a lot of the passers-by as well!

We dined that night at a place called Astor, on rue D'Astorg, also in the 8th Arrondissement, traditional French cuisine, no arty-arty, Nouvelle Cuisine-fusion wannabe nonsense. Nia wanted to talk about the search for her sister, but I made it clear that we were on break from that whole world, and for now, for the next few days, we were just on holiday, in Paris, in the spring. So we talked about university, her new job, mum and dad, our lives together.

I ordered more wine, and brought out my final present for her, a little plush box. Nia took it without opening it.

"What is it, Polar bear?" she whispered. I opened it for her, and showed her the contents, a platinum and diamond engagement ring I had bought for her in Chow Sang Sang's in North Point, Hong Kong.

"Nia, I have been in love with you forever, and you are all I want, forever. Will you marry me?" I asked her, my heart in my mouth as she looked at me, tears gathering in her eyes.

At last she smiled, and nodded "Yes, Jamie, I will marry you, just as soon as I can, I love my Polar bear too, and I want him with me always!" I breathed a sigh relief, not realising I'd been holding my breath, and slid the ring onto her finger. I hadn't noticed, also, that practically every eye in the place was on us; Parisians have a sixth-sense about these kinds of things, apparently...

The Maître d'hôtel had noticed, had seen me take out the ring and ask her, had seen her nod and smile, because suddenly the sommelier was there with a bottle of champagne and everyone in the restaurant was clapping, Nia blushing furiously, breaking into smiling tears when everyone toasted us; well, they say Paris is the city of romance!

We left to the sound of congratulations, the Maître pressing a small bag with red handles into Nia's hand before we left the restaurant, and receiving a kiss on each cheek as a thank you, and strolled along rue D'Astorg, chatting, eventually stopping a taxi to take us the short hop back to the hotel.

As soon as we closed the door behind us, Nia was in my arms, her lips pressed to mine, and my hands automatically dropped to hold her peach of a bum, pulling her in close to me.

"You once told me you'd marry me one day, as soon as you could work out how, remember?" she whispered.

I remembered, and had thought of so many wild and fantastical scenario's but had still no clue how to do this, except to drag her of to Mexico or Korea or somewhere like that, where our ID documents would be incomprehensible to the local priest, shaman, witch-doctor or bone-pointer.

"Why do you ask, princess?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Because I know how we're going to do it, Jamie, and it'll be legal, well, sort of legal!"

I looked at her, waiting for the big reveal.

She grinned. "What we do is, we go to Hong Kong. The only requirement to get married there is that you not be legally married anywhere else, I checked. I'll change my name, and apply for a passport in my new name; I'll take mum's maiden name, Thien Lo, but it'll just be a formality, because when we get married, I get it back again. Then we come back, and have it solemnised in church, somewhere out of the way, all those friends who don't know we're related, and a few special ones like Julie will be invited, mum gets to put me in a white dress, I get to write my own vows, dad, well, he'll find a way to live with it, and we go on, married, like we always wanted! After a couple of years, I apply for a new passport, in my married name, my changed name shows up as my previous name on my application, and voila, change of status on my new passport shows me as married, with a new surname; Morrison, all nice and legal!"

I was impressed. "You really have thought this through, haven't you, princess?" I smiled.

"Every damn day for the last three years, Jamie!" she retorted, "You kind of jumped the gun on me, because I was getting ready to decoy you away from work for a few days and pop the question myself!"

I suddenly really wanted, needed to see her, all of her, to feast my eyes on her tight young body. My hand found the zipper of her dress all by itself, and it was a moment's work to slide it down and watch her shrug it off. Under it she was wearing brief little panties that hugged the cheeks of her gorgeous little bottom, but concealed very little, and nothing else. She was fumbling with my shirt, tugging over my head rather than wait for me to unbutton it, while I undid my slacks and kicked them off, levering off my shoes and pulling off my socks, to stand there in my shorts, my cock already tenting the front. The thought of actually being able to marry this beautiful sister of mine was a powerful aphrodisiac, and I wanted her, now.

In the three years we had been together now, there had surfaced no hint that we were anything but mutually compatible in every aspect of our lives, and every day I rediscovered her, discovered new facets to her, found her endlessly exciting and desirable; we had set the tone of our future lives together, and it was all I could ever imagine, and more than I could ever deserve from life.

Nia kissed me, one hand rubbing me through the material of my shorts, and the other on the back of my neck as she pulled me in closer, her lips soft and gently insistent. My hands were busy, too, fondling her delightful derriere, and sliding up her torso to catch and gently squeeze her small, perfect breasts and rub her sexy nipples, teasing the little nubs into erect firmness, savouring the feel of the rubbery little peaks against my fingertips.

Nia gasped and giggled against me as I tweaked and thumbed her nipples, pulling herself closer to rub and undulate against me, both her hands around my neck now to give herself purchase as she masturbated herself against my hardness. Her closeness was thrilling and unbearably sexy; She was my everything, and I wanted to give her everything, wanted to please her, and for her to need me as much as I needed her.

My hands slipped down her back again, revelling in the feel of her smooth warm skin, to slide into her panties and cup her taut buttocks, rubbing my fingers in the creases where the swell of the buttocks curves to meet the top of the thighs, sliding into the warm cleft between the cheeks and pulling them apart to mould and massage the satiny globes of her bottom.

Nia gasped and sighed as my fingers brushed across the rear of her slit, moist warmth already apparent as I gently probed and caressed, then I hooked the waistband of the wispy garment, pushing it down to her thighs, and Nia wriggled her hips to send it floating to the floor. As she stepped out of her last garment, I slid down my shorts, my excitement plain to see, Nia took hold of me and began squeezing me as she slid her hand up and down, her tongue darting inside my mouth as she masturbated me.

I slid my hand between her legs, feeling the damp heat of her little pussy, exploring the depth of her arousal as I slid a finger along the crease between her labia, rubbing gently but insistently, and then sliding a finger between them, feeling her inner heat and smelling her excitement as her arousal climbed. I continued to rub and insert a finger into her, circling her clitoris before rubbing gently at the little bead as it emerged from its hiding place and began to swell and become firm against my probing finger.

We broke by mutual consent, needing to go further, and made our way to the bed, where I pulled Nia to me and began kissing her again, ready to take up where I had left off. I slid between her thighs, Nia opening them wide for me, inviting me to take what I wanted, but right now, I wanted to give. I dipped down and kissed and then lightly lapped at her rapidly swelling labia, the hairless lips engorging under my tongue, flushing darker as blood flowed to the area, increasing her sensitivity as the labia swelled and flowered open under my tongue.

She was sighing and gently squirming, thrusting her hips up to meet my tongue, and I pointed my tongue and probed deeper into her coral pinkness, feeling and tasting her inner lips, the nymphae surrounding and enclosing her vagina proper, and then retreated, licking gently at her now completely un-hooded clitoris, the pale nub firm and slick against my tongue. As I touched it with my tongue, a shudder went through her, and she held my head in both hands, to keep me in place while I lapped her with tiny strokes, keeping her pleasured as I tasted and enjoyed her secretions, her juices musky, fresh and tangy, strong, heady and alluring.

I lapped at her steadily, Nia sighing and murmuring, gasping as I did something she particularly like, my tongue alternately probing and lapping, caressing or rasping, taking her to the brink again and again, our old game, her body language telling me she was nearing the point of no return, and so I licked her from her little pink rosebud to the apex of her vulva, before sucking her clitoris gently into my mouth and gently rasping it with my tongue.

She stiffened as the first wave of orgasm rolled through her, her eyes closed and her head thrown back as she rode it out, mouth open and breath sobbing , and as she rode it I did it again, harder, and she stiffened all over again, her face a rictus as it took her even harder this time, and when I pointed my tongue and pushed it suddenly into her tight little anus, she came like a thunderbolt, her eyes snapping open as she wailed in orgasm and her back arched, her body trembling and shuddering as wave after wave of sexual release pulsed and thundered through her as I rimmed her, her juices flooding out of her with sufficient force to spray across my face and neck, and her anus constricting with the strength of her orgasm and forcing my tongue out.

She slumped back on the bed, her pulse fluttering in her neck as her orgasm flared and curled through her, limp and unresisting as I took her ankles and raised them high, pulling her legs straight and leaning over her to hold her legs wide open, her knees level with her shoulders as I leaned down and slid my throbbing cock into her in one long slow push, penetrating her as deep as I could go.

Her eyes snapped open at this invasion, widening as I leaned down further, pushing her legs even further up and raising her pelvis off the bed to begin pumping into her as hard and as fast as I could. Nia locked her arms around my neck and used me for leverage as she pumped back at me, moaning and sighing as she ground herself onto me, her pussy alternately squeezing and releasing me as she tightened and relaxed the constrictor muscles inside her soft little pussy, milking me as I hammered into her.

I couldn't take much of this, the sight of my beautiful sister, her fabulous eyes fixed on mine as she moved against me, the sensations inside her body, all combined to bring about my orgasm. I climaxed with a deep groan, ears popping as my spunk boiled out of me in long, satisfying ropes, spurts of semen jetted deep inside her, and as I came, her orgasm broke against mine, her gasping moan of fulfilment counterpoint to my own as we came and came together, bodies pumping as we wrung the last scrap of sensation from each other.

I released her legs, Nia letting them fall on either side of me as I backed out of her, curls of orgasm making her clench and gasp as I withdrew my still hard cock from her, feeling her stomach fluttering as her inner turmoil slowly stilled as I dropped to the bed next to her, chest heaving and heart pounding in my ears, fighting for breath as my pounding heartbeat slowly subsided and my hearing returned to normal.

Nia rolled over to face me and gently caressed my face, then pulled herself closer and kissed me, once, tenderly.

"Jamie, I told you the first time we ever made love that I had always belonged to you, and that I was waiting for you to claim me. Now it's my turn, and I claim you, for always and forever, you will always be mine, my darling Polar Bear!"

I was surprised to see tears in her eyes, and held her as I wiped them away with my thumb, then kissed each eye in turn, then her nose, then stuck my tongue in her ear, making her giggle. I had long forgotten that Nia was my half-sister; now she was only the girl I was in love with, and who was in love with me, and her solution to our admittedly minor problem, how to get married, was elegant and well thought-out. Devious, and definitely borderline illegal, but I was proud of her ability to think her way along a problem and find a solution that worked, a talent UNICEF had spotted early, which was why she'd been drafted-in straight out of university, a most unusual move on their part, but a tribute to the ability and potential they saw in her.

The bag she'd carried back from the restaurant was on the night-stand, and I reached over and gave it to her.

"Tu as oublié votre Cadeau, Mademoiselle!" I grinned, trying to impress her with my schoolboy French.

Nia grinned at my efforts, and, looking intrigued, peered inside it, and took out a gold gift-box about 4 inches square and 2 inches high. Smiling, she opened it and gasped, her eyes welling up. Inside, tied with a red chiffon ribbon, was a delicate heart moulded out of fine chocolate strands, on a purple plush base, from Jean-Paul Hévin, a Paris chocolatiér.

"Look, Jamie!" she smiled, "it's a Coeur Dentille, a sweet box, with chocolate bon-bon's inside! I've heard of these, but this is the first I've seen, how beautiful! And how sweet of them to give it to me!"

We slept that night the sleep of the happy and fulfilled, no dreams to disturb us, our minds at peace with the world for the first time in what seemed like forever.

We awoke early; Nia had a long day of sightseeing and shopping planned, and wanted to make an early start. We spent the morning being all touristy, going to all the main attractions, Montmartre, the Luxembourg Palace, home of the Senate, and the Jardins du Luxembourg, that I remembered from when 'The Three Musketeers' was my favourite book as a boy, the famous scene where d'Artagnan meets and challenges Athos, Porthos and Aramis to meet him for a duel one after another in the Luxembourg gardens, and their duel is interrupted by the Cardinal's men. I had been to Paris, or through Paris, several times, but never as a tourist, so I was looking forward to seeing some of it.

We went from there on a criss-cross route that Nia had devised to see all her favourite places in order of importance to her, so we went from there to Saint-Germain-des-Prés, then L'Academie de Paris, Pont Neuf, Montparnasse, Place des Vosges, then the Pere Lachaise cemetery to see the tombs of Abélard and Héloise, Modigliani, the great Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde, and Edith Piaf, all heroes of hers for one reason or another.

We lunched at Café Procope on rue Ancienne Comédie, a place that the maître had recommended, and watched the tourists; intense groups of impassive, unsmiling Japanese, haggard and weary but doggedly following their guidebooks, tired American families following the mother around, 'coffee, please!' written all over their long-suffering faces, huge chattering Chinese tour groups, and coach loads of Germans, all trying to see in 4 days what many Parisians haven't seen in a lifetime, and we watched in awe as the Parisian women, all effortlessly casual in Balenciaga and Balmain summer dresses and impossibly stylish footwear, sauntered along, well aware of the impression they were leaving in their wake.

After lunch, we went to see Notre Dame Cathedral, walking inside in silence to view the gigantic medieval solar window and the high altar, the jewelled stained glass reflecting on the flagstones of the Apse. After an hour of this, Nia decided that shopping was now her priority, and the best place for that was the Faubourg Saint-Honoré district, because she wanted to stroll through the designer stores, pretending to be wealthy enough to afford any of it, then actually shop for real on Boulevard Haussmann, where she'd have her pick of grands magasins, department stores.

As shopping is a closed book to me, a thrill I hope to avoid to the end of my days, I came along mainly as bag carrier and moral support, I didn't want anything, nor did I actually need anything, but Nia was developing Paris Syndrome, so I thought I'd better keep an eye on her...

We eventually got back to the hotel at 6 pm, dumped the several dozen (all right, I'm exaggerating -- a little, a very little) bags and cartons she'd picked up visiting every store on Boulevard Haussmann, and took our time to shower and dress, then go the restaurant I'd booked, on Avenue De Wagram, a short walk from the hotel, another traditional French restaurant.

We spent the evening in the company of Coquilles St. Jacques, Buckwheat crépes, Cassoulet, confit de Canard, and tarte au chocolat, with as much sémillon as we felt we could safely drink. I enjoyed watching Nia eat, whether delicately picking apart duck legs cooked in clarified butter or digging into the rich garlic sausage of the Cassoulet, or watching in fascination as they cooked the crépes for us at the table, and she certainly enjoyed the wine! We were heading back home the next day, I'd really only brought her here to propose, and I wanted her last evening in Paris to be memorable.

The rest of the time I'd asked her to take was so that we could be together, at home, alone, for a little while. I'd been gone, on one trip or another, for most of the last four months, and I hadn't had more than a couple of days in a row with Nia in weeks, plus I'd not actually had a vacation of any note since my eighteenth summer, so 6 years of work and study entitled me to a week or so of lounging around with my girl, and I intended to make full use of it.

Back in our room, I undressed, then helped Nia out of her dress with my usual finesse i.e. whipping it off over her head so I could ogle her, and then grabbed her so I could squeeze her boobs as I pressed Jamie jr. into her firm, sexy little bum.

"So Miss, soon to be Mrs. Morrison, did you enjoy your trip to the City of Love?" I whispered in her ear, gently pinching and twirling her nipples, making her giggle and gasp as the tickling and the arousal fought over her. Nia hooked her panties, pushing them down and wriggling her hips to let them drop, kicking them away to stand as naked as me.

"Oh yes, kind sir," she breathed, "I've never been on a dirty weekend before, you're such a bad man, what will my mother say, you'll have to marry me now!"

I could hear the grin in her voice, and held her close to me as I began licking the back of her neck, nibbling her shoulder, kissing the base of her throat. She began rubbing against me, forcing herself against my erection, her hands holding my sides to hold herself in place as she gently slid her buttock cleft up and down on my cock, the warm firm globes of her bum enveloping my hardness and exciting me further.

Nia spun around in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me close and kissing me, before pushing me backwards onto the bed with a giggle, landing on top of me. My hands immediately went to her tight little buttocks, holding her as she kissed me some more, just for good measure.

She scrambled off me and slid herself into the middle of the bed, grinning at me, crooking one finger at me, so of course I followed, scooting up next to her and once again holding her as I kissed her. My hand strayed to her nipples again, gently tweaking and twirling them as we kissed, Nia squirming gently as she became aroused. I dipped my head down to lick and suck at her nipples, grazing them lightly with my teeth and sucking them into hard little points, my hand now drifting down to dip a finger into and scratch lightly at her navel, making her gasp, before moving down further to slip down the moist crease between her labia, caressing and rubbing gently, stimulating them and feeling them swell and begin to part.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers