Nice Boat

Story Info
Our first experience sharing.
8.5k words
4.48
94.5k
111
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

Interested in reading about a wife's first time being shared, from the husband's point of view, not from an author's? Then keep reading.

Although we ended up realizing this fantasy in real life, it all started out as a fantasy, specifically my fantasy. It started out as a single dream, and then over the course of a few months to a year, the dreams became more frequent and they all involved my wife experiencing sexual acts with men other than me.

The dreams presented a struggle that consumed me. I love my wife and could have never imagined her with another man. Jealousy was an emotion that was present, but the most prevalent emotion was fear. Fear that she would fall in love with someone other than me and leave me.

Also, the dreams went against everything I ever believed about a marriage. We exchanged vows that we would always be faithful to each other and including a sexual partner besides us into the equation did not fit. It also didn't and doesn't fit with my faith, which I really struggle with to this day. There was a time where I thought she was unfaithful, and she wasn't, but the thoughts and emotions I felt then were contradictive to everything I was feeling now.

I have always felt she has been holding in her true sexual fantasies, mainly in an effort to protect me and not hurt me. I felt that if we discussed or tried certain things, she worried that if she showed she enjoyed them, I would feel negatively towards that. Imagining her enjoying a sexual experience with no inhibitions is mind blowing.

But the struggle that emerged was that I was extremely turned on when I imagined her with other men. This lead me to search the most logical place to try and make sense of and understand why I was fantasizing about sharing her. The Internet of course, and there was a lot of information out there, including articles, blogs, pictures, and videos.

Surprisingly I observed this wasn't such an uncommon fantasy and there was nothing wrong with me. I saw that this was a common fantasy for couples in their thirties and forties, which fit our profile. There were also many things that described why a husband would want to watch another man sleep with his wife.

Dreaming and eventually seeing Lynn's reaction to another man's cock was surreal. The theory of sperm competition couldn't be more spot on, as I couldn't contain my urge to reclaim her after our experience. I couldn't believe how my man juices churned and begged to be released. It is truly ironic how seeing another man's cock inside your wife enhances your lust and desirability for her.

Our experience truly made me more attentive to her needs. It enhanced Lynn's own perception of her desirableness tremendously as well. It pleased me to see her enjoy herself.

What helped this experience happen is that we talked about this fantasy in the past. Having discussed the idea previously allowed this accidental experience to happen, and it didn't cause us to pause and filter through everything involved.

Bringing the fantasy up to her was one of the most difficult things I have done as it was the most vulnerable I had ever been. I had no idea how she would take it and what the fallout would be. What I didn't want her to think is that I wanted to open a door to bring other women into the equation, by planting a seed to get strange pussy. The only seed being sown was for her to get strange cock. She dealt with it with an open mind and we thought we had safely tucked it into a place where it would only be a fantasy.

The fact this happened the way it did was wonderful. I don't think it ever would have happened otherwise. Although the emotions exist in any circumstance, trying to plan something like this would have been too difficult and made it seem different. The way this happened flowed naturally and accented the things about seeing my wife with another man that turned me on. Having to plan it, go through with setting it up, and the logistics of with whom, where, how, and trying to keep it secret, would have been detrimental to the overall experience.

Because we had always locked it up in fantasyland, there were several things we were not able to do ahead of time. For instance, setting up ground rules like with whom, how many, how often, what type of sex, or even protection. In our experience, neither man wore a condom. The way we have rationalized it since the experience is that both men were young and hopefully their sex lives had not been extensive enough to contract anything and pass it on, however the risk is always present. Pregnancy was a concern too and is always present, and we got lucky on this one, no other way to explain that. However, the taboo of not one, but two men, enjoying my wife with pure skin on skin contact was remarkable, and it worked in the situation with which we were presented. It may have been different under different circumstances and it would have been better to be prepared.

Overall, our experience was incredible. It was very emotional prior, during, and afterwards. There are times I wish it did not happen, as well as times I'm very thankful it happened. Again, it's one of the most ironic situations any couple can face. But for us, it has happened and we cannot change the past. Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and I hope I did our experience justice by putting the raw emotion and observations into words. Hope you enjoy the experience as much as Lynn, Jeremy, Jim and I did!

Our Experience

Lynn and I have been married for seventeen years. We met in college, and after several years of dating, we married and had two children. Kayaking through life with her has been an adventure and our sex life has mirrored that. Most of the time we have gone through nice calm waters. But there have been other times where we have paddled through slow almost stagnant water, and then through rushing rapids. And I'm sure if asked she'd probably tell you there was a time where she looked around from her kayak and said we're not even on the same river together.

Sounds like a typical sex life of a couple raising a family right? But don't worry that's not what this story will be about. Who would even write a story about that let alone read it. I'm going to try to put words to a sexual experience Lynn and I had, the way I observed it with all of my senses. Maybe one day I can get her to write the story from her point of view. The experience encompassed excitement, pleasure, jealousy, anger, confusion, love, and peace. Are all of those things possible in a sexual experience? Even when they involve watching your wife have sex with another man or men? Yes, and then some.

We have a cottage, and after spending a weekend on the water as a family, Lynn and I made our way to the boat launch to pull the boat out of the water. While securing the boat to the trailer, a wakeboard boat pulled up to one of the docks with two college guys in their early twenties. They were intrigued by the boat and had pulled up to get a better look.

"Nice boat! How fast does it go?" (Hence the title of this book!)

I answered their questions while Lynn and I finished securing the boat to the trailer. Besides checking out the boat, I caught them stealing some glances at Lynn. How could you not? She had been bronzed by the sun and was wearing a bikini bottom that accented her ass in a perfect way. Showed just the right amount to get your attention and hold it, but never enough to give away the prize that lied beneath such a thin piece of fabric.

Lynn was oblivious to anyone looking at her or thinking about her in a sexual way. Lynn has an awesome body. There are so many body types in this world and we have always said we enjoy people watching. There are the model bodies, which are broadcast over media everywhere and are unrealistic thanks to Photoshop. Cross Fit fanatic bodies of people who are always letting everyone know they do Cross Fit. Let's not forget the gym Hulk's who spend hours in the gym. After they finally get done looking at themselves in the mirror, they head to the tanning salon.

Then you have the average people that fall in the middle where they wish they had a six-pack or other physical attributes but life gets in the way. They have a fit look, just personally wish they were a bit more chiseled. That's the category we fall into. There's also the complete other end of the spectrum but I'm here to talk about my wife's body.

Lynn is a gorgeous woman. Her eyes mesmerize you and the first memory I have of seeing her was her beautiful face, especially her eyes. Naturally you start to work your way down and see her soft kissable neck, and then to her broad shoulders that give her an athletic build. She has perfect natural breasts that accent her build just the right way. I should devote a page just to her ass. It's got an unbelievable curve that connects to the most beautiful legs. It exhibits both power and a gentleness that makes you want to grip it or massage it. Her legs give the same impression, making you imagine the strength of them locking around your head or waist, but at the same time imagining them spreading slowly to let allow you inside of her.

I'm sure she would have something to say about each of her body parts but I'm here to tell you all of the personal touches her body exhibits make her a woman. One that makes you marvel at what she's gone through and what her time and experience can bring to the bedroom. Lynn is truly a prize.

"Could we get a ride on it sometime?" asked one of the guys.

"Sure" I said, "If you see the boat tied up to the dock, we're in town."

"That'd be awesome thanks man!" replied the driver. This is when I heard the passenger whisper, "Could we ride your wife too?" as they chuckled and began to pull away.

My first instinct was to put the boat back in the water and chase them down and pummel the passenger. Jealousy has been something I've struggled with, especially when it comes to how I feel about Lynn. I love the way she looks in sexy clothes. However I have always feared if someone better looking than I showed her attention I would lose her. That is my insecurity however and something I have done to myself. Over twenty years I feel myself getting to a point where I love her and trust that physical attributes only go so far with her. It has gotten me to realize that I worry more about her falling in love with someone as opposed to sleeping with them. I don't want to keep her bottled up. My fear has been she wouldn't realize or acknowledge any flirting or sexual comments, but would get to know someone while ignoring such comments and the chain of events would lead back a physical relationship.

Now although my first instinct in jealousy and anger, the most confusing thing about such situations is that I have also had thoughts and dreams of Lynn being with other men. I would be aroused like you wouldn't believe thinking about her in different sexual situations. They increased over time and eventually led to me talking to Lynn about them.

Lynn wasn't open to the idea of sleeping with other men, which was a huge sigh of relief. But it felt like a let down at the same time if that could even make sense. I loved discussing the fantasy of it with her. It was so hard because I didn't want to in essence give her a free hall pass to go fuck whomever she wanted, but I also wanted to get across to her how erotic it would be watching her in sexual ecstasy. The hardest thing about such a fantasy was knowing that in order to fulfill it I would not be the one pleasing her. The thing that stood out the most in the thoughts was the idea of seeing her completely let go of all of her inhibitions, and all that made the idea so wrong, and watching her be overcome by sexual pleasure.

Anyhow, a few weeks passed where we returned to our jobs and the real world. We actually returned to the cottage for a weekend alone without the kids. After unpacking, we launched the boat, tied it up, and settled in for the night.

We got to sleep in the next morning, which didn't happen often at the lake with kids around. We enjoyed coffee, had a small breakfast, and lounged around. We were talking about what to do with the rest of our day and threw around the idea of skiing. This is when it hit us that our built in spotters weren't around.

Things were going to come together this weekend though, more than we knew. As we were going about our day, I saw the boat with the college guys we saw at the launch a few weeks ago pull up to one of the empty slips and tie up. The same driver and passenger hopped out and were walking our way. As they approached they asked, "Any way we could get that boat ride in you promised us?" Worked out perfect as now we had our spotters. We learned the driver's name was Jeremy and the passenger's name was Jim. Both names started with a J so it was easy to remember. We told them to come back later so we could ski and it would take care of our needs and theirs.

We strolled through our day and had fun relaxing. The guys showed up on time and we went out on the boat.

Lynn had on a bikini, which had me nervous with two younger guys around, especially after hearing Jim's comment a few weeks ago. I was anxious because the jealousy was creeping in and I had my chance to throw Jim overboard. I knew while preparing the boat for skiing, they would get some shots of Lynn's ass that would start their juvenile thoughts up again, but I began to think they were the same thoughts I would always get and they were guys too. Their loss was Lynn already had her life jacket on and wouldn't get any other unexpected shots.

Lynn skied first. She looked fabulous and confident on the water. As I turned in my chair to watch her periodically, I noticed her concentration, as she would curl her bottom lip in a certain way and had a determined look. I also noticed the water spraying onto her legs and running down her powerful legs as she slalomed.

Out of the blue, Jim said, "You have a hot wife." Again, first instinct was to make chum out of him with the motor. But I relaxed and actually began to enjoy the compliment and couldn't wait to tell Lynn hoping it would excite her and feel good about herself.

Shortly after, Lynn was done skiing and lifted herself out of the boat. I saw Jeremy tap Jim on the knee in a, "Dude get ready to check this out." As she stood up on the back of the boat, the water was running down Lynn's body. Lynn ran a finger along each side of her bikini bottom so that it wasn't scrunched up. She had no idea she was putting on a tease.

After preparing to jump in, I stood up on the back of my boat. Before jumping in I said, "Just don't take off with my wife and my boat and leave me in the drink." Jeremy replied, "We'll leave you the boat just can't promise the other part."

Lynn being Lynn shot back before I could say anything. "Please you two couldn't handle me and I'm interested in men not boys." With that being said I cracked a smile and jumped in the lake knowing she could handle her own. As I was skiing I couldn't help but thinking about how I felt good about not getting angry or jealous. I was actually thinking about bringing up the comments and making small talk with Lynn about it later, referencing my fantasy and having it lead to hot sex.

After getting my skiing in, I let go and Lynn swooped by to pick me up. I jumped in the boat. Jeremy and Jim both skied as well. To my relief, and naturally because I'm a guy I compared when they took off their shirts. They looked average build and weren't some workout freaks that I would be worried Lynn would ogle over. After they both went, we raced around the lake a bit to show the guys what the boat could handle. No more stupid comments or anything, just enjoying the ride and talking a bit which was leading questions from the guys about the boat and eventually into what we did for a living. The guys both said they didn't believe Lynn and I were so cool for a couple in their late 30's.

We pulled in, tied up and threw the cover on. It was a nice warm night and still early. I felt awkward saying, "Ok, Bye" to the guys so I asked Lynn if she cared if we invited them up to have some drinks and a cigar. After I got the, "I don't care" from Lynn, I invited them up and they strolled up with us.

Lynn and I enjoyed a bunch one of wine together, while the guys drank beer. We talked about all sorts of things as Jeremy and Jim had plenty of questions for us. We discussed life, their anticipated careers, and threw some jabs about our old college rivalries at each other. They kept coming back to how cool they thought we were for our age. We were all starting to feel a little tipsy when Lynn asked anyone if they wanted to play cards. The guys were thinking Texas Hold 'Em and laughed when Lynn said she was thinking rummy.

"That's for old people," said Jeremy when Lynn said, "That's for mature people who have to use more brain power." Jeremy and Jim both admitted they didn't know how to play rummy that's why they were making fun. Lynn enjoyed cards and would play games like solitaire by herself all the time.

Lynn naturally smoked the guys the first few rounds of rummy as it was their first time, but they were getting the hang of it and the winning started to spread out. The guys started in with several comments throughout the games of, "You're good looking for an older lady," or "You've got a hot wife."

It's at this point that the night started developing further. The funny part is as different things transpired every one of us was nervous or laughing, seeing how far anyone could get away with anything but not really thinking anything would happen. Jeremy said, "We should play strip rummy." I know, the cliché of this type of story involving card play but that's how it happened!

Lynn jumped back with, "Yeah right like you guys wouldn't double team me and get me undressed quicker being three against one. I'd smoke you guys anyway." With that Lynn got up and asked if anyone needed a drink, to which we all said yes. I got up with her and told her I'd help her.

As we went inside we both turned to each other with the what the fuck are we doing look. Lynn said, "You're not mad at me are you?" I assured her I wasn't. My mind was starting to go into a rhythm where I wasn't sure what I was thinking. I'm sure the alcohol didn't help. I was kind of turned on to think of her playing strip rummy with two strange guys, but was just afraid to tell her. I was excited as well because she didn't shoot down the idea and I was hoping she was excited about it.

She opened up about her own nervousness. "What if I lose some hands and I have to get naked?"

I told her, "Then don't take off that clothing and we'll call it a night. You don't have to do anything and you can opt out at any time."

"Or we can make my fantasy come true!"

To my surprise she didn't shoot it down but chuckled and said, "I may tease you with it if that's what you'd like."

I saw her confidence perk up and her breasts seemed firm as she pressed up against me to hug me. We went outside promising we would have fun, there would be no judging, and we could stop at any time.

The guys were ready and what seemed like an eternity was actually only a few minutes. Thankfully it didn't raise any questions from Jeremy or Jim. So strip rummy began. We brought the game inside to spare any questions from neighbors.

Of course Lynn won the first few hands. The guys were losing fast as how many articles of clothing to guys wear? T-shirts were the first to go, then the swimming trunks. It was funny to see the guys grumble about how Lynn was cheating and they couldn't believe they were losing. They were left sitting in their chairs in just their boxer briefs like I wear under my swim shorts. I still had all of my clothing on and so did Lynn.