Nice Job!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She runs her tongue teasingly over his glans, then down the inside of the shaft, and back again, to the rim of his glans, she feels Steven tense. His cock dances towards her mouth, and she gives a few more firm licks, then she grabs his cock with one hand, cups his balls with the other and starts to gently massage them. She hears Steven hold his breath and closes her lips around his cock, while playfully running her tongue over it. This causes a lot of moaning and she enthusiastically slides her lips a little further over his manhood. She goes deeper and deeper, with encouraging grunts and moans coming from Steven, she feels his cock getting harder and thicker, the head starts to throb dangerously.

'Girl, you better stop, otherwise I'll spontaneously cum in your mouth,' Steven moans excitedly.

'That sounds good,' she giggles, but Steven pushes her away.

'I want to lick you again, and then I want to fuck you,' he whispers hoarsely.

'Nope,' she mutters decisively, 'takes too much time, later, after dinner. Otherwise, the food will spoil.'

'Okay, your call,' it sounds cheerfully, followed by a deep moan as she slides her mouth tightly around his stiff member and begins to slowly move up and down and suck, all the while her tongue never rests for a moment. She gradually increases the pace and goes deeper and deeper and Steven starts to breathe more and more heavily, amazed that she manages to take it all, something he is not used to from his former bed partners.

'Oh my god, this is so hot,' he groans, 'can't take it any longer... I'm coming, oh Renate, you ... amazing woman... ah, ah, ahh!'

Renate feels a hot shot of cum shoot deep into her throat, and another, and another, shit, she thinks, where do I put all that! But she enjoys the effect her actions have on Steven, it's been a while, but she still has it, she thinks with satisfaction. And what a wonderfully playful lover Steven turns out to be, just the way she likes it. She gets up when the last drops have left Steven and looks demonstratively at him. Then she swallows. A wide grin appears on her lover's face.

'Ah,' he moans satedly, 'my sweet Renate, you are absolutely out of this world...' Then he pulls her into his arms and presses an unexpectedly tender kiss on her lips. 'And now I'm hungry as hell!'

***

'Jesus, Renate, this is delicious,' Steven says enjoyingly as he helps himself to another plate of her cooking, 'you're almost perfect, aren't you?'

'What do you mean, almost?' she teases, 'what exactly isn't perfect about me?'

Steven chuckles, 'I really don't know, but if I just search long enough, I'll probably find out. And besides, perfect is never good,' he states laughing, 'perfect people are boring, and I find you anything but boring, I'm curious to see what exciting things can still be discovered about you.' Renate gives him a mischievous smile; he will definitely find out if it is up to her.

'Fuck,' he suddenly says, 'I don't have any condoms with me!'

'Are they absolutely necessary?' she asks hesitantly, 'I still have some lying about, but it's been quite a while for me, so...'

He laughs, 'For me too, to be honest, I can't even remember the last time! In recent years it has been more fantasy than reality,' he confesses.

'So, never mind?' she asks coquettishly.

'Never mind,' he agrees with a mischievous sparkle in his eye. 'By the way, as for fantasy....'

She looks at him with amusement, 'yeah?'

'Lately I've been fantasizing a lot about how I'm going to rip your clothes off and then fuck you on the coffee table at the office,' he admits with some trepidation.

'Oh?' she responds with a challenging smile, 'I also have a big table, as you can see.' Steven looks at her with an amused look. 'Are you done eating yet?'

'I am now,' Steven grins.

'Great, let's clear the table quickly,' she says cheerfully, 'so we can get started!'

The table is cleared in record time, and while Renate puts the last bowl on the counter in the kitchen, Steven impatiently grabs her buttocks.

'What a stunning ass you have,' he growls. Renate turns and wraps her arms around his neck, Steven reacts immediately and lifts her up effortlessly, it elicits a surprised high-pitched scream from her, she automatically wraps her legs around his waist. The next moment she is carried out of the kitchen and abruptly placed with her ass on the dining table.

'Oh, yes,' she moans excitedly, 'fuck me...'

'Just wait a minute, let's first rip those clothes off your delicious body!' He sees Renate's startled look and grins. 'Relax, I'll leave them intact,' he laughs.

It's not a big deal, Renate hadn't bothered to put her underwear back on after the skirmishes upstairs, she thought the dress was enough coverage and there were no complaints from Steven.

Steven looks at her admiringly, 'you're beautiful,' he murmurs, 'and so wonderfully wet...' He caresses her breasts affectionately, runs his thumbs over her stiff nipples and then pushes against her knees, Renate willingly spreads her legs and leans defiantly backwards. Steven quickly takes off his clothes and positions his already rock-hard cock in front of her inviting pussy.

She holds her breath, it's big, an involuntary shiver runs down her spine. But Steven very carefully pushes his cock head against her labia and then at the entrance to her vagina, with each thrust his cock disappears a little further inside. Soon he is in up to his balls and he starts fucking her with fast strokes.

'Oh god,' she moans, 'so full... so good...' She looks at Steven with a veiled look, his eyes glisten, he looks at her intently and immensely horny, she feels his powerful hands on her hips, she almost comes spontaneously. 'Ouch!' she suddenly groans, Steven gives her a worried look. 'The table edge is hard,' she explains, 'sorry.'

Steven laughs, 'let's move to the bedroom then,' he pulls her towards him, his cock still buried deep in her pussy, and lifts her up. Giggling and letting out high-pitched screams, she allows herself to be carried to the stairs, where they decide that it would be better if she walked the last bit herself, much safer.

He pushes her onto the bed, but when she expects him to continue fucking her, he gestures to her surprise that she should sit on top of him, with her lower body just above his mouth, she coos in anticipation. Party time again! As soon as she is in position, she feels his tongue pass over her lips and then penetrate the entrance to her vagina.

'Hmm,' she hears him mumble, 'you taste so good!'

He alternately sucks on her labia, licks and sucks on her clit and sticks his tongue in her pussy, every now and then she even feels small teasing bites in the inside of her thigh, it feels so hot, it almost makes her faint, she can feel an orgasm building up at a rapid pace. But Steven apparently specializes in teasing and delaying, he keeps going at her with his delightful torture, no sign of salvation yet.

Steven has placed his hand over one of her breasts and massages her nipple with his thumb, sending extra stimuli to her clit. Then she stiffens, he has placed his other hand over her buttocks, and now she feels a finger pressing on her butthole, she holds her breath in surprise.

'No go?' she hears Steven ask below her.

'Oh, yes,' she gasps, 'please do!' Steven chuckles, quickly wets his finger with some saliva and puts it back into position.

Renate almost faints from excitement, oh my god, she thinks, who would have thought, that angry, distant colleague of hers, what an exquisite lover!

Steven can tell that this extra stimulus could be the final straw, she starts to pant and moan more and more heavily, he decides to put her out of her misery, and his tongue deftly starts working on her clit. Just a little later there are high, hoarse screams as Renate enjoys the most intense orgasm she has ever experienced, she keeps jerking, it is as if she is floating in mid-air, Steven has the greatest difficulty keeping her under his control. But his tongue offers no respite, he only finally stops when she begs for it.

Satisfied, she lets herself drop next to him on the bed, 'Wow,' she sighs, 'Wow... You are so incredibly, amazingly skilled!'

Steven grins, 'oh, if the basic material is good,' he says with a challenging grin, which earns him a teasing punch to his upper arm, 'that looked particularly delicious, how wonderfully uninhibited you can come!'

'Um, yes, about that,' Renate looks at him coquettishly and spreads her legs enticingly, Steven jumps up enthusiastically and shuffles towards her on his knees.

He pushes against her knees until they can go no further, pushes them apart, unfolds her satin-soft labia with an almost solemn gesture and then in one deft movement slides his cock into her still soaking wet pussy. 'Hmm, nice and tight,' he whispers hoarsely.

'Ahh,' she moans softly, her clit is still sensitive, and she is still horny herself, she notices with pleasure, so she places two fingers on her labia, and while Steven gives her a wide, enjoying grin and starts fucking her with slow strokes, she reaches for her stiff clit and starts fingering herself.

The image turns Steven on so much that it significantly shortens the time until his inevitable climax, faster than he intended he whispers hoarsely that he is about to come.

Renate is already on the edge herself, 'me too,' she whispers huskily, 'fill me up, Steven, give it to me!' He doesn't let himself be told twice and, with loud grunts and moans, he shoots his hot sperm deep into her tight, wet pussy. Renate hardly notices it; she is so entranced by her own orgasm.

A little later they lie intimately entwined on the bed, exhausted but satiated and satisfied, smiles from ear to ear. They look at each other appreciatively, they have done greatly, what a collaboration, nice job!

'Ah,' Renate sighs, as she stretches sensually and runs her fingers playfully over Steven's muscular chest, covered with sexy black curly hair, 'of course it's great, the promotion and the extra money, but this for me is the big bonus! This really makes me happy!'

He leans toward her, 'hmm,' he murmurs, 'me too,' and kisses her soft, warm lips. Then he suddenly looks at her guiltily.

'Renate, I would really like to apologize again about our start, I totally behaved like a jerk.'

'Oh well, forget it,' she says dismissively, 'you've more than made up for that now,' she giggles, 'but if you really want to apologize, I know a way.'

THE END