Nichole's Circle Party

Story Info
Nichole and 4 of her shemale friends give me a lot of cum.
8.1k words
4.72
17.2k
24

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nichole's Circle Party

It has been a while since I documented any of our sexual experiences. In fact, I did go to Nichole's house and met Kali again and her shemale friend Mye. Since nothing really special happened other than my giving Mye a blowjob, I did not document the story.

But on a Saturday evening (late April 2023) I was invited over to Nichole's again for a 'Special Party' as Nichole called it. And oh my god what a special party it was!! I am not going to get too deeply into the initial portion but I will describe the attendees here as I did not even touch on Mye and she is a stunner.

There was me, my shemale friend Nichole, and four of Nichole's female friends (who all turned out to be shemale). And the first girl Nichole did introduce me to was Kali (who I had met several times), Mye, who I met the last time I was at Nichole's I met next and two new girls I had not met yet, Jasmin & Lana, I was next introduced to. After I was fully introduced (and treated very nicely) Nichole whispered in my ear, "I promised you that if you would be my blowbuddy that I would teach you how to consistently get better and better at sucking cock. You are getting pretty good at deepthroating so today you are going to suck five shemale cocks at once. Would you like that?" I nodded yes but in truth was a little worried and anxious.

Here I will take the opportunity to describe the girls. Nichole is cute and peppy and fun with a nice cock. Kali is a little serious, does not talk much, is pretty but not as pretty as Nichole and also has a nice cock. Mye is absolutely beautiful. A 9 1/2 on a scale of 0 to 10! She is nicely tanned all over, has straight dark hair, brown eyes, perfect pouty lips, wore cream color 4 inch heels (she is already naturally taller than Nichole and Kali) and a light cotton white skirt with a cream-colored top with a heart pendant around her neck hanging between her PERFECT tits (and they are perfect. Absolutely perfect).And she is very sweet and somewhat reserved. Her cock is not as long as Nichole's nor Kali's but it is as thick and beautiful. I loved sucking her cock!

The two new girls are nice too. Jasmin talks with a Hispanic accent and is nice. She had long, black hair down to her butt, is kinda cute, has a nice body and many tattoos and wore a skin tight light green short dress. And her cock seemed at least as long as Nichole's was and had the strangest characteristic in that it had a VERY prominent curve to it, like a banana. Lana I met last. Lana is, I am almost sure, of some ethnic mix that I could not place. She had a slight accent too. She was, by far, the tallest of the ladies. Her skin was stunningly white, she wore a long cotton white dress, red shoes and stockings, and bright red lipstick. And she looked me up and down when we were introduced. And, as I learned later that night, Lana has a cock that is longer and thicker than any of the other girls! This was so obvious when I first saw her hard cock, I could not stop staring at it. I was speechless.

The night started with us six sitting around having drinks and chatting. The girls had a lot of questions for me that seemed to be of a curious nature. How I knew Nichole. How long we knew each other. What do we do when we hang out. Mye said little and Kali said nothing. Nichole answered for me sometimes. Just when I felt a little interrogated, Kali spoke up and said, "Oh my god, girls... He was curious about sucking cock so Nichole told him he should try it at least once. She told him to stop overthinking it and just suck cock and he gave Nichole his first blowjob that very night, right?"

I nodded my head silently, "Yes."

"Since then he has blown me too. And even Mye once. Show them the video we took."

"You do not mind Matt, do you," asked Nichole.

"I guess... not as long as it does not leave this room," I said.

As Nichole got up to get her cell phone Kali said, "And now, Matt likes sucking cock, right Matt?"

I nodded again silently and she responded, "I think he actually loves sucking cock. Matt has now officially joined 'The Club'. Matt IS a cocksucker!"

Before I could answer, Jasmin and Lana, now excited, had even more questions:

"Where did you get the idea to try giving a blowjob in the first place?"

"From watching women do it in pornos"

"Do you think you did as good at sucking cock as the girls in the pornos?"

"Yes I do!"

"Do you swallow?"

"Yes I do."

"Do you think you looked good with a cock in your mouth?"

"Uh, I am not sure but I think so."

"How long did it take to make Nichole cum the first time?"

"Not as long as I thought it would."

"Can you deepthroat?"

"Yes, Nichole and Kali taught me."

Then Nichole came back with her cell phone and we all crowded around her to watch a clip from the first night I spent with Nichole. It was erotic and funny to watch me tentatively looking at Nichole's hard 8 inch cock for the very first time and listening to her encourage me by saying, "Don't be shy Matt. When my cock is inside your mouth you are going to love the way it feels I promise," as I wrap my lips around her dick a second later and start to suck as best I can.

Jasmin and Lana and Maye looked at me smiling as I sucked Nichole's cock awkwardly on the cell phone video. "What did you expect me to do...? NOT suck her cock," was all I could think of to say. By the end of the video Maye remarked, "Wow, he is not afraid to enjoy it is he!" And I had to admit that I DID look more comfortable sucking that first cock than when I started.

Then we watched some of the video from early January where Nichole and Kali taught me how to deepthroat and swallow cum. It was obvious that they could see that my deepthroat skills and cum swallowing desire had increased during the time I was there that night.

After the end of the movie where I deepthroated Kali's whole cock and swallowed her cumload eagerly, Nichole stopped the video at a point where you could see me smiling with cum on my lips. Jasmin (Jaz they call her) said to me, "Matt, it looks in the video like the more experience you got swallowing cum the more you enjoyed it. Do you like swallowing cum?" I quietly said, "Yes." She blatantly but softly asked, "Would you like to swallow some more cum?" I just answered simply, "yes," which made me so very horny admitting I would enjoy swallowing some more cum. And I swear Jaz was getting a bulge in her tight dress. Jaz answered, "I can tell you would Matt... everyone knows there is no going back from that taste when you swallow that first load of cum."

Nichole took control then and asked, "Matt you are doing so well so far but I think you can do better. Do you want to be better Matt?" She did not specifically say what I needed to be better at but I KNEW she was talking about sucking cock so I said, "Yes, I can be better I think." So Nichole said, "You need to be better so it is time for you to be sucking way more cock! And tonight you have five willing women to help you out!"

Then she said, "Matt, remember the 'Ready For Cock' Face I taught you to make?"

I was shocked. I remembered what she taught me completely but I never thought she would use it with me. Nichole said, "Go kneel in front of Jaz and Lana and show them what I taught you."

So I stood in front of Jazzy and Lana, knelt on my knees right in front of them, slid my hands into their lap where I knew I would find a bulge, bent my neck backwards to a slight degree so my face was pointing directly at their faces above me, opened my mouth as wide as it would go and stuck my tongue out as far as I could while continuing to smile and watch each of them with my eyes. Jazzy and Lana just stood amazed as I knelt before them with my mouth wide open and my tongue out not moving. Finally Nichole said, "Matt, tell Jaz & Lana what we call that pose."

I said, "We call it 'The Ready For More Cock Face'." I could feel Jaz getting harder under my hand.

Nichole got up, walked over to me, pulled out her hard cock in her hand, positioned her dick right over my face then let it rest against my tongue and open mouth and said, "Matt, I think you need a big cock and a load of cum to swallow." She let her cock rest there then pulled it away and sat on the couch again and motioned for me to get up and sit next to her which I did. She showed me her cell which was playing a 15 second clip of a guy surrounded by several shemales and taking turns sucking their cocks. As I watched the movie being shown to me, she caressed my hard cock and spoke to me.

"Matt, you are hard and horny. And look around you (Kali had her fully hard cock out and was stroking it already. Jazzy was rubbing her bulge. Nichole was still fully hard, Mye had her hand on her bulge too. Only Lana had not moved). I know you want to suck all of these girl-cocks. They are ready for you too. Matt, you have no excuse not to suck cock tonight. This video you are watching... this is going to be you tonight. We are going to get ready and then you are going to suck a lot of cock!"

Nichole took her phone away, got up, spoke to the other girls, and they all went into the bedroom and shut the door. I kinda panicked but still coated my lips with chapstick, got a large glass of water, drank some then put the glass on the living room table. I took all of my clothes off and stroked my hard cock and thought about what I was going to do. In the video the guy was in the middle of a circle of several shemales sucking one shemale cock while stroking the shemale to her left with one hand and also stroking the cock of the shemale to the right. Then he would switch after 30 seconds. Could I do this?

Then all of the girls came out of the bedroom wearing nothing or nearly nothing. In no time I found myself on my knees on the living room carpet with Nichole's cock in my mouth, stroking Kali's cock in my right hand, and stroking Mye's cock in my left hand. 30 seconds later I shifted to the right and started sucking Kali's cock while stroking Nichole's cock with my left hand and simultaneously stroking Jazzy's cock with my right-hand. Switching, sucking and stroking in a coordinated fashion like this was harder than I thought. And this was a distraction from how horny and slutty I felt being the cocksucker for five dicks. I just wanted to be deepthroated and swallow a load of cum as soon as I could but switching every thirty seconds just had me sucking a new dick. I heard Nichole once say, "No cell phones... only mine," once. And I did catch her filming me sucking once. Jazzy's curved cock was a little hard to suck. And when I finally reached Lana and saw her big dick, after I regained my composure I slid her cock right into my mouth as deep as it would go! Her cock was big and thick and made me instantly think of Benny's big thick cock. I wanted all of her big cock to pass into my throat but it would not go and I had to switch before I could get that cock to pass into my throat!

So for what seemed like ten minutes I went round and round from one shemale to the next to the next switching every 30 seconds or so, sucking different shaped cocks and stroking two others simultaneously wondering if anyone would cum while I listened to the girls enjoying themselves ("Oh yes Baby suck that cock" and "Nichole you trained him well." and "Take it cocksucker."). I have grown to become turned on by being treated like a cocksucker!!

Then I suddenly noticed some urgency. The two girls I was not sucking or stroking at the moment would be jerking their own cocks keeping themselves fully hard and aroused. And the girl I was sucking at the moment would grab my head and work her cock into my mouth faster rather than just let me suck.

All of a sudden it started. While I was sucking Mye's cock, Nichole grabbed my head and Mye, with one hand on her hip started furiously stroking her cock into my mouth and shot her load into my mouth and on my nose. Then Nichole just took my head and shoved her cock into my mouth and started to work her hard dick in and out of my mouth. Suddenly she moaned, "Uh--uh yeees," and came into my mouth and on my lips and chin.

It seemed the rotational blowjob mechanics I had been doing were done because before I could recover and rotate to the right to starting blowing Kali, Kali walked over in front of where Nichole had been standing and effectively took her place in the circle (and her cock took its place in my mouth too!). Seeing this happen, Jazzy replicated what Kali did by jumping over in front of Mye to take her place. I could not see Lana but I noticed that Mye and Nichole, despite just cumming in my mouth, were still stroking their semi-hard cocks. Kali was forcing her cock deep into my throat (which I was loving) but I could hear Jazzy moaning again and again and saying, "Suck my cock!" Kali let me go, pushed my head down on Jazzy's curved cock until the odd shape made me choke and pushed me forcibly up and down on her cock again and again as she furiously stroked her own cock. Suddenly, Jazzy grabbed my hair and forcibly bent my head backwards 90 degrees. She and Kali stood over me jerking their cocks hard! And when I realized what was about to happen I just opened my mouth, smiled and looked at them with my eyes. Suddenly Jazzy moaned, "Uhhh!!!!," and started shooting semen all over me. In my mouth, on my neck, on my shoulder, on my chest, and finally on my right cheek. Kali grabbed me and turned me around and commanded, "Open," so I opened my mouth as she jerked her cock. Two seconds later she shot several thick loads mostly into my mouth (which I was VERY grateful for as I got to swallow almost all of the hot, yummy cum.

And then there was Lana in front of me with her long, thick cock. Still catching my breath I told her, "It is pretty big Lana, can I try something?" She said, "Sure."

So I got off of the floor, covered in cum (which felt glorious) and got on the couch on my hands and knees facing close to one end of the couch. I did a 180, laid on my back holding my ankles underneath me and backed up until I was very near the end of the couch. Then I laid my head backwards over the end of the couch so my body was in a straight line with my mouth and throat. And I said, "Lana I want to deepthroat your long cock until you cum and when you do I want you to shoot your load deep into my throat, okay? Nichole will tell you what to do as she trained me. I am ready when you are."

Nichole was thrilled and explained how Lana should slide her cock into my mouth as deep as it would go until it got to the opening in my throat then hold her cock right there. Then for a second or two, press her cock against the opening of my throat with gentle but constant pressure, then pull out completely. Lana did this exactly as Mye, Kali, and Jazzy watched and Nichole guided and filmed. Lana did this procedure again... and a third time. I could feel her big hard cock against my throat but I did not have a feeling of her head passing any further. Lana tried again a fourth time without success. But on the fifth time, just before Lana pulled her cock out of my mouth, I felt her cock slide an inch past the opening of my throat! Lana felt it too because, on the sixth attempt she held her cock against the opening of my throat and applied pressure but did not stop until 3 seconds later, as all of her cock slid fully into my throat right before she slid out again prompting her to say, "oh my god."

Immediately afterwards, Lana just used my throat for a deepthroat receptacle for her long thick cock. Lana's cock felt just like Benny's huge cock did so I am guessing it was 8 3/8 inches long (roughly) and 2 1/4 inches thick. The marvelous feeling of her huge cock expanding my throat from the inside made me feel like a slut and I immediately wanted more cock and cum! But I was a little out of practice with a bigger thick dick I guess and Lana did not seem to recognize this nor care.

After that first full deepthroat stroke, Lana worked her full cock into my throat and held it there deep inside for several seconds before taking her cock back out. I involuntarily coughed hard and spit and drool came out of my mouth. She did not care and just plunged that huge cock all the way in and then started going in and out of my throat with the last 3 inches causing me to go:

{cough}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}.... {cough}}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}.... {ahhhghhk}!

Then she held all 8 + inches in deep and all I could do was make small efforts at swallowing:

{gulp}... {ulp}.... {ulp}.... {ulp}

When she pulled out again a huge wad of saliva drooled over my mouth and I tried to smile.

Then she slid it all in again... I was struggling and felt kinda like crying and made more weak swallowing efforts:

{gulp}... {ulp}.... {ulp}.... {ulp}

As she moaned, "Oh yes!! Yes!!"

She did this several times then started putting her cock into my throat all the way and working all 8 + inches in and out. I would gulp as her cock first slid in, try not to make too many sounds as she stroked it in and out, made a few involuntary sounds, and then each time, when she pulled out she pulled her cock up and out so quickly that it made a popping sound in my mouth.

{gulp}.................... {gluk}......... {gluk}...... {gluk}...POP!

Then after a few rounds of this, she continued the rhythm but right before she pulled out she would push her cock as hard as she could and as deep as she could into my throat and groan, "Uhhhhhh!!!! Yes!" This made me gag and squeeze my eyes very tightly shut.

Sometime during this struggle I saw one of the girls walk by my side and I heard Nichole say firmly, "No! Don't do that. He has not even let me do that yet!" I am glad that Nichole stuck up for me as I was NOT in the mood to have, what I believed to be, my ass fucked right then!

Right then, I was not especially enjoying this experience. But that was the time that Lana changed up her cadence. She let me take long breaths during rests, then slowly slid her cock, inch by inch all the way into my throat, and when it was all the way in she started to slowly draw her cock back out again almost all the way. And she repeated this slow steady cadence in and out maybe 12 times then pulled out and let me rest. She stopped holding her cock deep inside me for seconds at a time. And she no longer pushed as hard as she could nor as deep as she could.

I loved this. A cock that big makes involuntary sounds like this as it slides deep in and out:

{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}... {gluk}...

And the feeling of a thick cock forcing your throat to widen as it slides inside and back out over and over and over again feels amazing!! I was loving it right then. And hearing the girls cheering Lana and I on made me hot. I heard one of the girls congratulating Nichole by saying, "Wow! You have trained yourself a real deepthroat slut Nichole," then hearing her respond by saying, "I know! Watch him swallow," just made me hotter and my dick even bigger. I did not want Lana's cock to ever go away. But I could feel her urgency increasing, her thrusts quickening, her hands holding my head and I knew she was close to cumming.

Her breathing got heavy and I could hear her breathing get louder, "huh... huh..oh..yes..."

Suddenly she grabbed my head and moaned, "ahhhh, ohhh yes, YES!!! Uhhhh!!!" and she forced her whole 8+inches of her hard cock all the way in my throat and uttered, "Uh! Yes!! Yes!!! Yes!!!... Yes!" and did a little thrust with each moan and I knew she was shooting her cum deep into my throat almost directly into my stomach!! I could feel my throat filling up with cum. Finally she pulled her hard cock out and shot one more stream of hot cum on my right cheek and right eye. But most of her cumload was deep in my throat!