Nichole's Deepthroat Training

Story Info
Nichole and her shemale friend teach me how to deepthroat.
4.1k words
4.68
19.3k
27

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nichole's Deepthroat Training

It finally happened!

I heard from Nichole again. I got a text from her that read as follows:

Hello Blow Buddy! Time for the deepthroat training I promised. Be at my house tomorrow at 6 pm sharp. Don't eat anything after breakfast. Drink some water if you like. Get good sleep. You will need it! You will be sucking a lot of cock and meeting my girlfriend Kali! You will be at my house for several hours but when you leave you will have learned to deepthroat, I promise!

Immediately after I got another text from Nichole that read:

Here is a picture of Kali. You will like her.

The attached picture was a pic of Kali (I guessed). It was an image of a tan girl standing making a serious face in a pastel, pink dress with very long brownish-red hair. She was cute. But not beautiful.

Right then I got a third text from Nichole with another attached pic of Kali. The text read only:

Here is another picture. I told you that you will like her!!

The attached image was the same girl sitting on a couch this time with the same serious look on her face. The picture was a little out of focus. And the girl was wearing only a black lace bra and panties. And in her left hand she was holding a fully hard cock of significant length! I was excited already!

Hello all. My name is Matthew and this is another account of me and a shemale friend of my best friend Latisha named Nichole. The events of this story occurred in mid-January 2023. If you have read the other previous stories ('Nichole' & 'Seeing Nichole Again'), you would know about me and my friend Latisha and my experience in discovering that I seemed to like giving blowjobs and how I became Nichole's 'blow buddy'. This is the account of what happened when I went to see Nichole the third time and how I got introduced to her friend Kali and was trained to deepthroat.

I did exactly what Nichole said to do and was at her house at 6 pm sharp. Nichole answered the door in her usual bubbly self. She had a cute hot pink top on and pink shorts and a sweet smile. She invited me in and pointed to a woman sitting on the couch and said,

"Matthew, this is Kali! She is going to help me tonight!"

The girl Nichole pointed to WAS the girl in the cell pictures. She had see-through panties on, and what seemed like a black latex bikini top on. And she still seemed serious but said, "Hello Matt! It is nice to meet you!"

I felt it was pretty formal but was too excited to bother when Nichole said, "Matt, can we jump right in? If we are going to train you to deepthroat we had better get started!"

"Right now," I queried?

"Yes, take your clothes off and meet us in the bedroom!"

I could not believe this was happening. And so quickly!!!

I tore off my clothes and by the time I made my way into Nichole's bedroom my cock was hard!

Nichole saw my hard cock and took it as a sign to slow down and motioned for me to come closer. She kissed me slowly on the lips as her hands made their way to my chest. She caressed my neck and chest as I took her hips in my hands. I kissed her neck. I kissed her shoulders. And I kissed her beautiful tits. Then I kissed her lips again! As Nichole moved her hands to my head I kissed her tits some more. And I caressed her beautiful breasts with my hands.

Nichole turned around and put her hands on the wall and pulled her shorts up around her nice ass so I started kissing her ass as well. I kept kissing and biting her ass until Nichole abruptly turned back around and pulled her shirt down and exposed her naked tits to me. I kissed and sucked her beautiful breasts until Nichole pulled my head up to her face and we kissed.

That is when I felt the growth in her shorts. Nichole, immediately aware of my sensing her growing cock, pushed me firmly down onto the bed then mounted me so she straddled my own hardening cock! Then she began to rub her pelvis back and forth and back and forth on my cock so her cock got hard as my cock got grew!

And suddenly, in one swift move, Nichole tumbled backwards so she was on her back on the bed and tore her shorts right off so her big 8 inch cock flopped right out! My lips were around her dick in a heartbeat!

I was sucking her cock in and out for the first 4 inches quite joyously for about 20 seconds when Nichole said, "Matt, I am not going to help yet but I want you to suck it as deep as you can... into your throat if you can." And she spread her legs wide to give me better access. I held her hard 8 inch cock with my right hand at the base in an effort to give me control then tried to go as deep as I could every time I went down on her. I tried and could get 6 inches of her cock in my mouth (which was just enough to open up my throat and enter a little) but I did not seem to do any better after that. I stopped and rested a little and tried again but with no improvement. So I stopped again.

I had completely forgotten about Kali until right then. She was sitting in a chair only two feet from the bed reclined comfortably. Her see-through panties were gone (but she still had the latex top on). Her legs were spread wide and she was working her hard dick in and out of one of those fake plastic pussies which she held in her left hand! Her cock was fully hard and as long as Nichole's!

Nichole brought my attention back to the task at hand by stating, "Matt, let me help now. I am going to force you a little and you may gag but try your best to take it."

Before I could say anything Nichole forced my head over her cock and slipped my lips around her dick. Then she held my head on each side firmly with her hands and pushed slowly but firmly so my head was forced down onto her cock. And she established a constant rhythm regardless of what I did. She pushed my head down then back up slowly five times in a row then gave me a rest and let me breathe. Then she did it again.

Up and down 5 times and rest.

Up and down 5 times and rest.

Up and down 5 times and rest.

Up and down 5 times and rest.

She never went faster or slower. She never went more than 5 times (nor any less). And she always let me rest for several seconds before repeating.

But what she did do was increase the pressure with which she pushed down on my head so that I could not help but be pushed deeper and deeper on her cock! I KNEW this was happening because I could feel her cock sliding deeper and deeper into my throat and expanding my throat from within.

I was still having trouble and gagged more than I wanted to but Nichole kept going and would say, "C'mon Matt... take it! Deeper Baby."

I really was so distracted and so overworked that before I knew it Nichole said, "Here it comes Matt!"

She pulled her cock out of my mouth, turned my head sideways, held the head of her cock barely into my mouth and shot her cum over and over again into my mouth as she groaned passionately!

When she finished she commanded, "Swallow," and I swallowed all of the cum I had retained in my mouth (which was almost all!).

As I finished swallowing Nichole smiled and said, "Good isn't it?"

"Good?" I exclaimed.

"Yes! The cum! You swallowed it all!"

"Yes, it was good," I told her. I HAD swallowed it all! And it was good! Really good!

"Good I am glad," said Nichole. "Let's see if Kali can help you deepthroat even better."

Nichole stood up and Kali did too. Standing there with her hard cock looking at me... It was the first time I saw her smile! And I got a very good look at Kali's hard dick! She seemed to be as long as Nichole was now (8 inches roughly) but Kali's cock was shaped differently. It started thinner and grew thicker as you moved down her shaft. And it had a curve to it! It curved to one side a little!

Kali jumped on the bed and shuffled her butt all the way against the wall so she was sitting on the bed with her back against the wall. She took her top off and flung it on the floor. Then she bent her left leg at an angle to fully expose her pubic area and grabbed her cock and started stroking it to maintain her full length and, looking at me said,

"Come on Baby... Let's teach you how to swallow!"

I hesitated a little, but then jumped on the bed myself and crawled up to where Kali waited and put my mouth around her almost fully-hard dick and started to suck. I was sucking 3 to 4 inches of her cock in and out of my mouth getting used to her shape when she put her hand on my head and pushed! She pushed me down almost right away hard enough to swallow 6 inches of her cock and then all at once pushed harder still and held me firmly there with 6 inches of her cock forcefully stuck in my mouth!

And she held me like that until I gagged hard:

{Uhwghkkk...}

Such an awful sound. Then she let me up so I could breathe.

When she told me to, "Start sucking," I began again and tried to go deep. She let me suck cock all by myself for a while then all of a sudden she grabbed my head again and forced me down deep, held me there for a long second, let me up, said, "Deeper," then pushed me down hard again until I was gagging.

Kali repeated this exercise with me several times and got me to take 7 inches of her cock every time.

I lost count of how many times we did this when Kali said, "Roll over Matt."

I did what she said and rolled over onto my back. She aligned me perpendicular to the bed so my head was nearly at the side of the edge of the bed. Then she straddled my face with a leg on either side of my head and simply slipped her long cock into my mouth. And with the strength of her hips (which was much more forceful than her hands) she forced her cock into my throat, in and out, in and out, and she pushed with her hips while saying, "Take it Matt! Suck that cock! Deeper! Deeper!! Take it all!!"

Kali was holding my hands down with her own hands so the force of her hips rocking her cock into my throat could not be stopped! She would pause momentarily to let me breathe and gasp but then she started again! She had all 8 inches of her cock in and out of my throat when she groaned, pulled her cock fully out of my mouth, stroked it several times, and then shot cumload after cumload mostly into my mouth but partially on my face and nose!

As I gasped and swallowed, Kali rolled off of me and said to Nichole, "He is getting there Nick! Did you see?"

I heard Nichole say, "Yes! You were all the way in!" But I was still recovering as they happily compared notes.

After I recovered to a normal state, Nichole and Kali surprised me by having a conversation with me about what we had just done. They asked a lot of questions. How I felt. What could I do differently? Did I like it? Did I think I was improving? Did I want to continue? Did I like to swallow cum? Would I be okay if I swallowed more? I was pleased because they said I was doing okay so far and was showing improvement and should stay with it for a little longer.

After roughly a 30 minute break Nichole announced that she was ready to 'train' me some more. Then she detailed the training she would give me,

"Matt, This time I am going to be more forceful with you. Essentially I am going to put myself in the same sitting position that Kali was in last time. I want you to put your left arm around my back and hold onto my ass cheek. I am going to let you start off by sucking my cock any way you like for about 30 seconds to warm up but then I am going to ask you if you are ready. Shake your head when you are. Then I am going to force you up and down on my cock deeper and deeper until you are swallowing every last inch. If you need me to stop for a little, squeeze my ass to let me know and I will stop and give you a break. We will repeat this over and over until you are taking all of my cock every single time in and out and in and out. When I am ready to cum I will tell you I am about to cum, will pull my cock fully out of your mouth, stroke it until I am just about to cum, then I will pump my cock all the way in and out of your throat until I cum. I will cum deep in your throat and since this is the first time you will handle cum in your throat you are likely to gag. But it is okay. You just need to get used to it, Okay?

I told her I was okay as we took up our positions.

I did exactly what Nichole said to do and when I was ready and had a handful of her nice ass cheek, I took one last look at her wonderful cock then swallowed six inches right off and started bobbing up and down. Just when I was getting really into it Nichole said,

"Ready, Matthew?"

"Hmmm, hmmm,"I sounded with her cock still in my throat.

"Okay, Baby... let's get you to deepthroat!" And then she started to push my head up and down harder and harder. I tried to take as much of it as I could but STILL could not take all 8 inches of Nichole's cock without gagging or choking which caused me to squeeze her butt to be granted relief!

Although Nichole was very good at granting me relief when I squeezed her butt cheek, when it was time to suck her cock again, she was relentless! She pushed me deep. She forced me! Still, at best I could only get 7 inches into my throat before I would choke or gag and resist. But as much as I requested relief and gagged as Nichole pushed, she did not stop and told me, "We are not stopping until you take it all Matthew."

We got into a rhythm where Nichole would force me to go down 7 inches and up again 6 times over before I would need breath or gag and need to squeeze her ass for relief. But after a while, when I was not immediately able to go any deeper on Nichole's cock, I seemed to be more comfortable and I struggled less so I went 7 inches down then up 7 times once. Then I did it 8 times! Nichole noticed that I was increasing in repetitions so she asked, "Matt, can you do it nine times in a row?"

I caught my breath then went back to sucking her cock and bounced up and down 7 inches on her cock 8 times again before stopping. As I caught my breath Nichole said, "Try to do 9 one more time Matt."

Just as I put my lips around Nichole's cock intending to successfully do 9 repetitions this time, Nichole grabbed my head TIGHT, then rocked her hips so hard and fast towards my face that all 8 inches of her cock filled my throat and her pubic area smacked my face. I did not gag but her cock sliding into my throat made an

{ulck..}

sound. Nichole quickly pulled her cock out of my throat, waited a split second, and then repeated her hip thrust sending all 8 inches of her cock into my throat again. Now that Nichole had made me swallow all of her cock she did not stop. She would force her cock all the way into my throat 2 or 3 times, then stop for a little to let me recover. And after a little it got easier and she increased her repetitions:

{ulck..}

{ulck..}

Rest...

{ulck..}

{ulck..}

{ulck..}

Rest...

{ulck..}

{ulck..}

{ulck..}

{ulck..}

Rest...

Then all of a sudden Nichole said, "I'm gonna cum, Matt!"

She slid her cock out of my mouth, stroked her dick furiously, then slammed it full length all the way into my throat and held it there and groaned,

"Uhh," and pushed her cock even harder into my throat!

"Uhh!"

"UHHHHHH!!!"

Having Nichole's thick, 8 inch cock 5 inches into my mouth and 3 additional inches deeper into my throat was... incredible. And the feeling of having my throat stretched out from the inside as Nichole's dick passed into it was strange but wonderful. But the feeling of Nichole shooting several loads of cum so deep into my throat that there was no need to swallow was the strangest of all! I could feel her cock swell inside me right before and the warmth of her cum shooting inside me right into my stomach! But I was not accustomed to it and it shocked me and I involuntarily choked on her cock and burped up some of her cum so very ungracefully. But I did swallow most of it (I had no choice).

After Nichole finished shooting all of her hot semen deep into my throat and pulled her cock out of my mouth, I choked on her cum but she still seemed pleased.

"See Matt, you did it... you deepthroated all eight inches of my cock!"

I did not say anything and just continued to breathe shallow breaths but inside I was very proud of myself!

It seemed to me that Kali, who had watched the whole experience, was now quite excited. She asked me, "Matt, are you okay if we do one more blowjob. Just so you get as much training as you can get?"

I still felt I could use a little bit of a break but I was so proud of what Nichole said that I wanted to try to see if I could do even better. So I told Kali, "Sure Kali, let's try one more time!"

Kali said, "Okay Matt, but now that I saw what you did with Nichole, you are going to deepthroat me as well. Are you ready?"

"I am!"

Kali, once again, got into her sitting position against the wall sitting on the bed as I began to suck her cock deep. Soon, Kali was forcing my head onto her cock again slowly but firmly. She would push me deep down, then back up, then stop for a second. Then push me down, then back up, then rest. Within only one minute, going slowly, Kali was pushing me all 8 inches down onto her cock and back up. She made me suck her cock slowly all 8 inches just once at a time this way for over a minute when she announced,

"You are ready Matt. Flip on your back."

I did what she said.

"Now slide over here... yes like that. Come closer and let your head hang over the side. Good."

I was now laying perpendicular on the bed on my back with my head hanging over the side of the bed at a 90 degree angle. Kali got off of the bed and stood in front of my head at the side of the bed. She bent her knees a little and knelt over me so her hands were supporting her body as she leaned over me on the bed. Her cock dangled right in front of my face when she said, "Open."

I opened my mouth as she held her hard dick with her hand and slid it 3 inches into my open mouth. As I closed my lips around her dick Kali began to swirl her hips in a circular fashion causing her dick to swirl in my mouth. I liked this so I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands.

As Kali was doing this, Nichole approached behind us with her cell phone and started recording us (I guess she was taking a movie). Kali stopped the circular motion and slowly worked her cock into my throat and out. Then once again but deeper. It was only a matter of seconds when she was sliding all 8 inches of her hard cock into my upside down body! She began to go quicker and with a little more force until my throat started making that constant deepthroat sound:

{gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}...

And the longer Kali worked every inch of her cock in my throat, the more number of repetitions she would do:

{gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}...

{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...

{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}...

{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...

{gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...

And when she realized that I had finally become acclimated to deepthroating a real, hard, thick, long cock Kali began pretty much fucking my throat with all 8 inches of her cock! I felt like a slut but it felt really good! I wanted her cum so badly!

And of course Kali grabbed me and forced her cock all the way in my throat and moaned, "Take it Matt! Swallow that cum!!!! Take it!!!!!! OhhHH!HHHH!!!"

I knew what to expect this time and did my best to expel the air which Kali's cum was pushing out but I was running out of air and choked as I pushed Kali away! So she shot her last load of cum right on my face!

---------------------

The whole experience was incredible. Kali, Nichole, and I talked about it some more afterwards and even watched the video that Nichole had shot. I could not believe that I was watching myself taking that big cock so deep in my throat! Not only that... I had given not one but FOUR blowjobs to TWO different shemales. I had swallowed FOUR loads of cum! And I had learned to deepthroat! And to read the accounting of all of this, it may seem like I struggled with this, but when all was said and done, I just wanted to suck cock that much more and swallow cum that much more. And actually, I wanted to deepthroat more too!!

12