Nick makes contact

Story Info
I get visited by Nick and friends and they use me.
2.3k words
4.41
16.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks had passed since Alan's friends had all fucked me. I hadn't said a word to anyone, I put it down as unfortunate experience but somewhat satisfying. Unfortunately Alan had gone back to university, so I was a bit down from missing him but otherwise normality in my life had returned.

John my husband was continuing his work and play with David, which meant he was away a lot as well. This just meant my vibrator was getting a serious work out on a regular basis. Not quite the same as a good fucking but it satisfied me partially nonetheless.

John was away again but coming home in a couple of days, when I received a text from a unknown number. On reading it I was pleasantly surprised it was from Nick, the tall black athletic friend of Alan. I immediately pictured his big back cock and great body.

He was just touching base as he was at a lose end for a couple of weeks.

As our messages flowed between us they gradually became more flirtatious and down right sexy.

He eventually suggested we catch up somewhere, I knew exactly what that meant so I asked him around for a drink. I received a reply nearly instantly. He would be here in an hour. I could feel my pussy twitching from anticipation.

By the time he rang the doorbell I had showered and dressed in a nice short summer dress. The dress had quite an open open front, I didn't put on a bra so my breasts were on full display, my cleavage looked great and my hard nipples pushed at the fabric. The dress was short so my long toned legs looked good.

I opened the door like a excited school girl, Nick was standing there as good looking as I remembered.

"Jesus Jodie you look hot." He said with a nice smile.

"Thank you, come in." His smile had made me even wetter.

He walked past me into the house, I checked out his tight ass, nice I thought.

He turned, he knew why I had invited him. He took my hand and pulled me into him, his chiseled body felt great. His large hands went around me and embraced me. He bent down to kiss me I gladly met his lips with mine. He started kissing me softly, it felt so sensuous. I was moving my body against his without evening meaning to.

We kissed briefly like this then I felt his hands firstly running over my back, then moving onto my ass. I began kissing him more aggressively, subconsciously I think I was giving him the okay to take me. Our tongues had met by now and we were engaged in hot and passionate kissing. One hand was squeezing my ass cheek while the other started to feel my breasts through the material then slipped inside and felt my bare breast.

I needed more, I led him to the lounge room and started undoing his belt. He helped and quickly took off his shirt and pants. He looked gorgeous, his toned body with the nice smile and not to forget his large black cock which was obviously ready.

I pushed him onto the couch and stripped my dress and panties off. I knelt down between his legs and gave his cock a long slow lick from the base to the tip. I then licked and sucked on his shaved balls. He had his head back, moaning in enjoyment.

I then moved back to his cock and took as much of it into my mouth. I started to bob up and down on his cock with my mouth.

I only went a couple of minutes when he pulled my mouth off his cock. He guided me with his hand to climb onto him, I happily did. I sat just above his cock then very slowly lowered myself onto his hard cock. It felt huge as it slipped into my pussy, I felt like it had impaled me. I started to slowly grind my pussy on him, feeling the cock move around inside me.

I laid back a bit making sure every inch was inside my pussy, his hand groping my firm breasts. My god it felt good riding his great cock, so good he brought me to one of the most amazing orgasms I had ever felt. It felt like every muscle in my body orgasmed at once.

He lifted me off his pole, positioned me kneeling on the couch. He came in and rammed his cock into my pussy again from behind. Grabbing my long hair he yanked my hair back, forcing my head back. He drove every inch into me, I was moaning out loud as he fucked so hard. I would be surprised if the neighbors didn't hear me.

He let out a loud groan as I felt his cock throb in me, it felt like he shot cum into me for minutes. He withdrew his cock, leaving a void inside me. He collapsed on the couch next to me.

"That was so bloody hot, you're incredible." He said gasping from breath.

"Hey you were pretty good too you know." I replied sitting down next to him and cheekily squeezing his softening cock.

That afternoon and evening we fucked another two times in every position I could think of. By the time he left, my pussy was aching from his cock.

I ended up having him around another 3 times that week. I let John know as per our arrangement, I actually think he was jealous when I said who was servicing me.

Nick and I had chatted about how I liked the attention of men and how I had played with multiple men in the past.

He suggested he could possibly arrange for a couple of his team mates to joins us if I wanted to. I asked if I could see their photos first.

We were soon scrolling through his photos on his phone, it was fun I ended up selecting 5 nice looking men. We agreed the first two to say yes would be joining us. Two days passed when Nick rang, there was a problem he said. There would be 3 others not 2, I was that excited I didn't care.

John was away Friday night so I organized nick and his friends for late Friday afternoon, they were to come to my house for the spa and fun.

When they arrived Nick led the boys into the pool area, I was still getting ready.

They were standing around having a beer out of my fridge when I came out. I decided on my favourite skimpy black bikini and sarong for modesty. I strutted out, my firm full DD breasts bouncing. They stopped and turned, big smiles on their faces.

Nick introduced me to them, they were a handsome group of men all with hard toned bodies.

After a few drinks we moved to the hot tub, I slipped in next to Nick. Two of the men took off their clothes and moved to the hot tub. They were very well built, their cocks hanging down were a sight to behold. they were still soft but they were large. One of them climbed in next to me, his name was Alex. The other 2 sat opposite, Nick and the other guy soon threw their bathers out.

"I think you are over dressed Jodie." Alex said, turning my body so he could access my bikini tops knots. He was slick, he soon had the top in his hand and threw it onto the paving. I made no attempt to cover my breasts. I dipped them into the water then sat up, they looked good, my nipples already hard.

One of the others who was introduced as David came across and stopped in front of me, he started gently squeezing my right breasts.

"Damn they are great natural titties." he said.

Nick and Alex pulled the string knots on the sides of my bikini bottoms. I smile at them and stood up and removed them totally.

"Happy boys" I said with a even bigger smile.

"Sure am, but I'll be even more happy when I'm fucking that pussy." Alex said. The others laughed. I reached down and felt for Nicks and Alex's cocks, I started pulling on their cocks under the water. The man in front of me played with one breasts and with the other started to finger my pussy.

We went for a few minutes like this, when Paul the guy not participating sat out on the hot tubs ledge. His very large black cock fully erect, I separated from the boys and moved over to him. I started to suck on his cock, I couldn't get it all into my mouth it was just too large but I did my best and nearly took it all in.

Alex came across and took hold of my hips, he was soon guiding his cock into my pussy. His big cock filled me, he was then a happy man, fucking my pussy. Paul held my head sometimes pushing his cock deeper into my throat, every time I gagged. He and Alex laughed each time.

I was now taking two of the biggest cocks I had seen at the same time, it was delicious. Alex came first then Paul nearly drowned me with his semen, his cock and semen combined was almost too much. I was disappointed that a small amount of cum seeped out the corner of my mouth. After his cock left my mouth I used a finger to scoop the cum back into my mouth so I wouldn't waste it.

Nick moved over to me and suggested we move to my bedroom, I happily agreed.

We all hopped out of the hot tub, dried and walked into the house. None of us dressed, I was so horny for more of their cocks. Nick laid on the bed his penis vertical, I crawled up on my hands and knees and took Nicks cock into my warm mouth. David jumped at the chance to come in behind me, His cock slipped into my pussy. My god these boys had great cocks. David reached under and started to rub my clitoris as he slowly moved his cock in and out of me.

He was good, I only lasted a few minutes before I orgasmed. it was beautiful feeling orgasming while I had a cock in my mouth and riding on a hard cock.

They both blew inside me, I especially loved feeling Nicks cock throb in my mouth as his cum filled my mouth.

I went for a quick shower while the boys helped themselves to a beer downstairs. After my shower I threw on a light robe, with nothing underneath. I half thought that might have been our fun done.

I walked downstairs and joined the boys, they were in a great mood and funny.

After a few minutes I could see the boys were aroused again, Paul grabbed my hand and walked me over to the couch. He sat down and pulled me on top of him. I straddled him with my legs and lowered myself down on his large erect cock.

Lowering myself onto him was a delight, his cock went in so deep,

He pull me to him as I grinded my hips on him, we started kissing. Not as nice as Nick but nice nonetheless. As I was kissing I felt some liquid on my ass then a lubricated finger entered me. It did startle me initially, more lube then two fingers started to finger fuck my ass. Paul held my head while he kissed me, I couldn't object or even lift my head when I felt the head of one of the large cocks pushing at my ass opening.

He tried twice to push his cock in, then I felt more lube, he pushed again. This time the head of his cock penetrated my ass, the pain shot through me. Thankfully he paused and let the pain subside and for my ass to get use to the size of his cock.

He pushed again, his cock moving into me a few inches, he paused then pushed again. By the feeling I assumed my ass had taken his whole cock.

Paul moved me a bit so he could suck on my nipples, in doing so I could see it was Alex with his cock in my ass. David came to the back of the couch, he flopped his cock out in front of me so I was obliged to take it into my mouth.

Alex started to fuck my ass now, I don't think all of my holes have ever been this full.

It all got very torrid very quickly, Alex was giving my ass hole the best pounding it had ever received. David held my head and was fucking my throat I gagged with every thrust. Not to be out done Paul was sucking on a nipple and pulling on it with his teeth.

I couldn't argue about it I had put myself in the situation, and they were glorious cocks after all.

When they came, my ass was filled first, then my pussy. My mouth was flooded with cum last. As the cocks left my pussy and ass, relief came over my body. As David pulled his cock from my mouth he slapped me across the face with it, I was their whore.

I collapsed onto the couch, I had truly been fucked over in a rough but satisfying way.

I was truly relieved when they all left, every orifice was aching. I was still on the couch trying to recover. I had a towel at my pussy and ass as they leaked cum.

I laid down and fell asleep, on awakening I had a cum line out of my ass and pussy. I wiped myself up and checked my phone.

A message from Nick. "You are incredible, the boys love you."