Nickles and Dimes Ch. 01

Story Info
"This Door Must Remain Unlocked During Business Hours."
5k words
4.17
74.8k
26

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Two Guys Story

*

"This Door Must Remain Unlocked During Business Hours." Odd, I thought, that they would require a door at the rear of a building, a door whose only access is through the rudimentary storeroom and office of this small business to remain unlocked during the day. I wondered if it was possible in an emergency that people would actually find the door. Wouldn't they all pile out the front door?

Nonetheless, the sign was clear and the door was unlocked. We'd made sure of that.

I was thinking of other things as well as I waited. It was nearing closing time. I knew that he only locked this door when he left for the night, not when he locked the front door signaling to would-be customers that the hardware store was closed.

He would lock the front door and turn some of the lights off in the front of the store as well as the neon sign outside over the door. People would know he was closed and would pass by without looking. They would be going home, work done, shopping done, ready for dinner, ready to help the kids with the homework, and TV. The same thing they did everyday of their useless lives.

My partner and I stood in the shadows created by the overhang of various buildings and the occasional overhead lighting for the alleyway. We'd brought our nondescript car like we always did. We wore clothes similar to what folks in this town wore.

Anyone looking at us would know that we were from out of town because they probably knew everyone in this godforsaken, one horse town, but we looked like them and there were undoubtedly others who looked like they did who were not from here, but 'from around here'. It had always worked before and we had no reason to suspect that it wouldn't work tonight.

We had learned he was prompt about closing. He had a wife and daughter at home so he cleaned up a bit, straightened the merchandise, put his deposit together and left. He always left by the back door, the one that was to remain unlocked during business hours. His car was not ten feet from us, but unfailingly he walked across the alley to the bank on the street behind his store with the deposit. He'd use his key and put the deposit down a chute.

It was called a hardware store, but it was more like a general store. This town didn't have a Wal-Mart or anything like it so he sold a lot of what you might expect a Wal-Mart to sell including appliances and electronics. The good folks here didn't use credit cards much either. They tended to use cash. What nice folks they were. Cash, not credit cards, not checks, would be in the deposit bag.

It wouldn't take but about half a minute. He'd walk into the back office and find us there. We don't say anything so there would be no voice to remember. We'd each have our Glocks out, our faces covered. A motion with the muzzle of the gun for his hands to go up usually sufficed. We'd tie him up, take the deposit bag, and be on our way.

It was about three minutes before closing. We pulled on our gloves. I gave the hinges on the door one last spray of WD 40 to keep everything as quiet as possible. A nod from my partner scouting the alley for one last time and we pulled our ski masks over our faces. In almost the same motion I opened the door and we were inside the small storage area.

Having scouted the inside as well as the outside, we made our way quickly and quietly to the small office. My partner entered the office first.

I heard something like a cross between a gulp and a yelp. Entering right behind him I saw we had company. In all our watching the store no one had ever been in the backroom at closing. Now I saw two women. Two terrified women to be exact. Their hands were raised. My partner hissed, "One sound and all three of you are dead meat. You got that!"

They shook their heads vigorously. They got it.

I realized that we didn't have time to tie them up, or, for that matter, do anything different than what we'd planned. We had to wait for him to show up and we had to do it very quietly.

We'd been doing this for about five years. We both had jobs we worked at four days a week. The three day weekends we used for scouting our next mark using a table of random numbers to help us select these types of towns around the country. Occasionally we'd have to take a day off work if we needed an extra day or two for the enterprise. Using the random numbers would help us avoid patterns, we hoped. There was a pattern, however, and it might be unmistakable.

Small towns, cash oriented businesses with little security, and perhaps some other details made up our pattern. The problem for police is that we spread out pretty much across the country. The holdups didn't yield much and we looked as if we were locals. We hoped that this would keep these small holdups off the national list of unsolved crimes. We didn't make a lot on any one weekend, but we didn't need any of it to live on so it was growing in the stock market. We planned to quit when we had enough to live the good life probably in Mexico.

Now here we were facing the first major bump of our careers. If these two women would cooperate, we could yet pull it off. We had only about five or ten minutes to wait, then we'd be gone. Even now I could hear him cleaning up in the showroom. He usually didn't take long. When he was satisfied with his cleaning and straightening, he'd bring the cash back here.

I think we held our breath while we waited.

After a couple of minutes I actually looked at the women. It had to be mother and daughter. It must be the family I surmised. Dad would be very cooperative if he thought his wife and daughter were in danger.

We both moved to the corners of the office and had the women lie down on the floor. We tried to position them so that he wouldn't see them as he entered the office. We placed ourselves so that we'd be out of sight as well. I stood behind the door ready to push it closed when he came in.

We waited.

With the women face down, I took more time to actually look at them. Both had great bodies. I'd noticed the very appealing racks on both before we put them face down on the floor. Beyond those great racks, were two curvy bodies and very pretty faces. Dark shoulder length hair on the mom and very long dark hair on the younger completed a couple of very attractive women. I was having nice thoughts about pulling the pants down on the younger one who lay near me. I was fantasizing about feeling that cute round butt against my groin, my cock pushed up inside her, but we wouldn't be leaving any DNA here. Having a terrified woman wasn't part of the plan and certainly having a terrified, raped woman was well outside our strategy for this enrichment scheme.

In fact, neither of us had loaded guns. We didn't want to risk killing someone. We relied on great planning rather than on force.

The more I looked at the really fine ass of the younger one in her tight black pants, the more I was willing to reconsider, however. Mom looked pretty good, too.

She was also in slacks. Hunter green with a lighter green top that really had showed off her rack. Her hips had spread, from having the kid, I presumed. Her skin wouldn't be as soft and she wouldn't be as tight, but these differences would be trivial. Might just have to use the other entrance if I was looking for a tight fit, I thought.

We had left the door was ajar. We heard steps, then it swung toward me as he entered. I closed it firmly, but didn't slam it. In a flash he sized up the situation. He would have had to have been a dunce not to. Wife and daughter on the floor and two masked men with guns should be clear to anyone.

"Don't shoot," he said immediately handing me the cash and raising his arms.

I took it.

"We're going to tie everyone up to give us a few minutes head start," I said in what I hoped was a matter-of-fact, non-threatening tone.

"We're going to tie mister to the desk chair and the ladies back to back. So, sir, if you would please sit here," I indicated the desk chair. He sat. We had him remove his shirt for use as a gag. I watched everyone as my partner took the plastic ties we carried for this purpose and began to secure him to the chair. Once tied down, he gagged him.

The girls were to be more of a problem. We decided to attach the wife to the legs of the desk. Arms behind her back held together with the plastic ties looped around the legs of the desk at one end, her legs fastened to the other end. When we finished, she was lying on her side. It was probably not very comfortable. I looked around for a gag complaining out loud at the lack of usable material.

"Do it like this," the girl said jumping up. She went to her mother and pulled her shirt up to her face covering mainly her mouth. Her mother started to let out a scream but, fortunately, thought better of it. I could see why. She wasn't wearing a bra. The bra-less look must have been quite risqué in this town. As I said earlier, she had quite a rack. It took some restraint for both of us to ignore the opportunity to at least explore her body.

The girl took a plastic tie from my partner which she fastened around her mother's head holding her shirt in place in the manner of a loose gag.

"For me," the girl said pulling her shirt off, "you can use my shirt as a gag, too." She was looking at us holding the shirt over her shoulder. Like her mother she was bra-less and just as well built, though obviously younger. She stood there, shirt over her shoulder, other arm on her hip, half naked with a come hither look worthy of a fifties movie.

I heard a gulp from her mother on the floor.

Neither of us moved. We just gawked. She ranged somewhere between cute and gorgeous. I knew we needed to get out of there, but she was offering. She radiated sex.

I took a deep breath and started to back out the door with my partner. Maybe we wouldn't tie her up. We'd just get the hell out of here. The young girl's look suddenly turned angry. "Aren't you going to rape us," she asked clearly disappointed.

My partner and I kept moving albeit more slowly.

"Wait a minute," she said getting in my face. "Are you really leaving?" I nodded.

Her anger flared. "Nothing ever happens in the miserable town. You two are the first thing to happen here in my lifetime and now you're just going to leave? You can't do that!" She actually stamped her foot.

"I want to be raped!" In a panic she covered her mouth. Her eyes widened and her eyebrows arched. It was sort of a "what did I just say" picture. None of us could believe what she'd just said.

Through the hand covering her mouth she said more quietly, "I was lying there on the floor thinking that you'd rape us." She lowered her hand. Her face was blotchy with her anger.

"You guys don't have any diseases do you," she asked trying to look through my mask. I shook my head no. She looked from one to the other of us. My partner shook his head no also.

"Damn it," she said more loudly now, stamping her little foot again on several broken tiles of the linoleum floor. The linoleum was laid right on concrete so her stamping made very little noise. "You can't just leave. Nothing ever happens here. And you're just going to leave? How can you do that? It isn't enough to just rob us, you have to rape us, too," she complained. "You have to rape us . . . , or the memory won't be right," she finished almost softly full of self-pity.

She was working herself into a panic. "Take it easy, honey," I said. I'd put my gun in my waistband and took her by the shoulders. The warmth of her skin and the proximity of her naked boobs were getting to me. "You don't want to be raped. It could hurt. You could get pregnant. . . ," my voice just died off. I really didn't know what to say. I wanted desperately to shove my cock up her warm pussy, but I was trying to tell her that was a bad idea.

She looked at me as though I was crazy. She drew a breath and glared at me, "I want to be raped. At least that would be something happening around here! It would be something I could tell my friends, my children, my grandchildren!" She tore herself out of my grasp and pulled her slacks off. Her shoes landed separately across the room as she kicked them off at the same time. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my partner duck as one came quite close to his head.

She stood facing us now in just her panties. Her nipples were hard. My cock was hard.

She stepped close again. Taking my unresisting hand she placed it on her breast. The effect was electric for both of us. Her eyes widened, she sucked in her breath. My cock about tore the fabric of my jeans trying to get out.

"Please," she said almost whining now. "If you don't, I could get to be an old maid and still be a virgin." She stopped, looking pleadingly at us.

"You can both do it. I wouldn't mind." She stopped again.

"I'll clean up real good afterward so their won't be any stuff left for them to catch you with." Her pleading drifted into silence. Neither of us moved. I glanced at her mom. She no longer looked terrified. I could swear her nipples were hard now.

"Dad sells mattresses. We can do it on one of them." She looked from me to my partner again.

She noticed that I was looking at her mother. I knew her mother could see through the knit shirt that only partially covered her head.

"You could do her, too." Now she knelt by her mother. She took hold of the Spandex pants at the waist. Before I could get the word 'don't' out she jerked them off her mother's hips. Purposely she dragged the panties down with the slacks. From her neck to her knees her mom was naked. Perfect boobs and a neatly trimmed snatch. She twisted some, but futilely. Then she lay still looking at me through the shirt. "You'd like to have these gentlemen fuck you, wouldn't you mom?" Her mom didn't move.

What the hell was she thinking asking her mother if she'd like us to fuck her?

The girl passed her finger along mom's slit. She stood and came to me. She pulled my mask up past my mouth. I didn't resist. She forced her finger into my mouth. It tasted of sex.

"She wants it, too," she breathed into my face. "You can taste it, can't you," she insisted. Her breath was soft. "Come on. It won't take long. You can both fuck us and then leave." I looked into her mouth just to watch her tongue move as she offered herself to me.

She held her wet finger in front of my mask then, with my eyes following, she slowly moved it down her body, down her breast, circling her nipple, under her breast, slowly down to her navel. She kept it in motion as she made it glide to her panties, then inside.

I watched holding my breath. A dark spot had appeared on her pink panties. Her finger very slowly disappeared inside but I could see its outline as it found that marvelous passage.

In and out it went. She closed her eyes; I stared. She brought it out and presented it again to my mouth. She didn't have to force my lips this time. I opened my mouth just barely enough for her to slide it through my partially open lips. It was sex on her finger, different than her mother, but sex nevertheless.

She slid it back and forth in my mouth, just the way she had in her pussy. I almost came in my pants.

She bent and removed her panties. Placing my hand on her pussy, she gently encouraged a finger inside. Soft, warm, and very wet. I moved it in and out.

It was all over even before, once again, she breathed, "Please."

I nodded. I'd lost all control.

She opened dad's drawer and extracted a pair of wire cutters from a small box of tools. In the box was a revolver. She closed the box and cut the ties holding her mother. Helping her to her feet she said, "Come on mom, let's get fucked."

For the first time her dad uttered something. It was unintelligible to me, but she said, "Sure dad, you can watch. I know what you'd like, but you'll have to wait."

We headed toward the showroom. The girl led wheeling dad still tied to the chair. Through the windows I could see a darkened street lit at intervals with the yellow brilliance of sodium vapor lights. The light cast shadows on the displays turning everything in its path a grotesque shade of yellow. Refrigerators, washing machines, vacuum cleaners abutted large professional tools. On the other side of the showroom were trays of nuts, bolts and screws. The room smelled of cutting oil and new appliances.

In a walled off corner lit only by the reflection of the street lights outside was a mattress showroom area. It had a king sized and a queen sized mattress set up as if on beds. Their whiteness yellowed by the street lights contrasted with the old wood of storage cabinets used a hundred years ago for storing who knows what.

She positioned dad at the foot of the mattresses strategically between both. She smiled a very broad smile at him then with some difficulty she maneuvered his pants to his knees exposing a very hard cock. He would watch his wife and daughter being used by some unknown masked gunmen. Most apparently he was very interested is seeing what happened.

Turning back to me she took the gun from my waistband and set it on the floor. It was almost as if she knew it wasn't loaded.

She stripped off my ski mask. I could breathe more easily and see more clearly.

Apparently not very experienced she had some difficulty with my pants, but her tenacity saw her through and soon my hard cock had become her single focus of interest. Stroking my balls and pulling gently on my cock she backed to the king mattress. As I knelt on the mattress she slid into the middle where she lay back against some fancy pillows there for sale. She spread her legs.

"Just take it easy," she said her eyes belying her earlier enthusiasm.

I said nothing as I positioned myself against her opening. I pushed. There was moisture on the outside, but she was very tight. Too tight. With a change of tactics I lay with my head between her legs. The fragrance of her excitement was intoxicating. I opened my mouth and began to lick the outside of her pussy with long, slow strokes.

She grabbed my ears and tightened her legs as if to hold my head in place. Using my tongue I forced her open. I forced my tongue up inside her passage. She was moaning loudly now. I continued, letting her moans grow louder and louder. As I moved to her clit I found it was a hard nub. I encircled it with my lips and sucking it into my mouth, then flicked it repeatedly with the tip of my tongue.

Within a minute she was bucking and gushing. She held my head tightly against her pussy as I brought her to her first climax.

There was no stopping. She dragged my head to her breasts. I positioned myself again at her entrance and with her fluids for lubrication was able to make headway with my cock. While I licked and sucked on her nipples, her pussy sucked me further and further inside.

When I felt it, the resistance deep in her passage, I gave a sudden thrust. Her response was as predictable as the blood.

It was now a used mattress. Of course, I have no idea how long it hurts or if it even hurts all girls the same. I do know that for this girl the discomfort was inconsequential as she clamped onto my cock and began to fuck me wildly. I was never in control.

She screamed with her first climax as a real woman and keep screaming and babbling as we both finished. I filled her with my warm cum.

At about the same time my partner was having similar luck with mom whose screams coincided with the girl's.

He told me later that she had lain in a position where she could watch her daughter. Every move I had made toward making a real woman of her daughter had resulted in her clamping her pussy ever more tightly on his cock. He described it as the best fuck he'd ever had.

As we went to trade women, I noticed that dad had a pool of cum in his lap. It had been quite a sight for him as well.

12