Nickles and Dimes Ch. 08

Story Info
Ilysa makes good on her promise to Mike and Joe.
3.6k words
4.22
3.4k
1
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there any place to lie down?" Ilysa was alone in the warehouse with Mike and Joe. Even though she spoke softly, her voice echoed in the cavernous building.

Kaytee had called earlier in the week. "Mike and Joe will be the only two working third shift in the warehouse on Thursday. I'd suggest that you use that day to make good on your promise."

Though she had no other plans for Thursday night, she felt an emptiness in her gut as she thought of spending the best part of the night allowing two strangers to use her.

"What should I wear," she asked quietly giving in to the inevitability of her promise. "Are jeans OK?"

"Oh, no. You are to be something special, a forbidden bon bon in their humdrum lives. Wear a nice suit. They'll treat you and your clothes with care. Have on lacy underwear, but nothing slutty. You should look like a professional woman right down to your neatly trimmed bush."

She paused, then, as an afterthought she added, "I'll send you a letter on our letterhead for you to have if you need more than your good looks to get past the guard. I'll also send out a note to them that you'll be by to 'inspect' the trailer loading."

It was nearing half past twelve when Ilysa pulled up at the security gate. The guard looked with open surprise at the BMW convertible and its occupant. Typically he saw no one this time of night yet here was a lovely blond, impeccably dressed driving a fancy car. "Yes ma'am," he said straightening his uniform. His tongue was frantically trying to remove remnants of his dinner from his teeth.

"Mike, uh. Oh, forgive me," she said reading from a letter written on NexGen Plastics letterhead. "Mr. Roberts didn't give me his last name." She was frowning severely as though chastising Mr. Roberts for his oversight.

"Everyone just calls him Mike," the guard tried to smile at the obviously upset lady. "You don't need his last name, but if you want to write it down, it's Blum, B-L-U-M. Actually," he continued hoping to add another second or so of conversation with the lovely lady, "we just call them Mike and Joe. They're friends who have been working here forever. You hardly ever see one without the other. Mike is Mike Blum, like I said," his eyes no longer made contact with hers. She'd been a little puzzled at what seemed to be an overload of information spewing from the guard.

She was tired at this time of night. Bed was the proper place for a person in the middle of the night and that's where she wanted to be right now. In bed, alone, asleep, was all she was really thinking of, but she tried to pay attention to the guard who continued to speak looking not at her blue eyes, but . . . ah, yes, she had left a few buttons open for Mike and Joe. From where the guard was positioned eight feet off the ground to be able to speak to the truckers in their cabs, he could see straight down her blouse.

What the hell, she thought. She had been leaning away from him to be able to look upward at him. Now realizing the situation she leaned toward him. It improved his view immensely. His prattle became temporarily scrambled as Ilysa leaned left toward him and slightly forward. Unfortunately that was about it. There was nothing further she could do for the young guard. He could see her thighs and look down her blouse, but, short of undressing, that was all the view she could provide from her position in the car.

"Can you give 'Mike and Joe'," she continued the local joke, "a call and let them know I'm here so I don't have to track them down. They should be in the back loading one of our trailers."

"Sure," he said raising a walkie talkie. "Mike, Scott at the security gate, you've got a visitor," he said. He released the button and the ambient rumble of the warehouse air handlers could be heard. He lowered the walkie talkie. Nothing. He raised it again as though to speak.

"A gorgeous blond," came a voice.

The guard whirled around shielding the voice from Ilysa. "Jesus Christ," he whispered. "She can hear you."

Mike laughed, "You know any lady who doesn't want to be called gorgeous? Send her on through. Tell her to park right at the office door."

"Ten-four," the guard said. Returning to Ilysa he was blushing and sweating, though she could see neither. "He says to park by the office door. That's at this end of the building." He was pointing and explaining more than necessary enjoying the view.

"Thanks," Ilysa said finally and put the car into gear. She waved at the guard and he waved back. He sat down wondering if anyone would know if he masturbated. He opened his zipper.

Ilysa found the door with no problem. A garish orange light lit it from overhead. Concrete stairs lead up to the doorway. She parked near the base of the stairs. Certain she was being watched by "Mike and Joe" she took time to evaluate her makeup in her mirror, then alighted as gracefully and professionally as she could.

A loud screech accompanied the opening of the metal door. She looked up as one of the two men she knew as Mike and Joe stepped onto the landing. He waved, but did not look directly at her. Was that shyness? It was, she concluded. Then he hurried down the steps. "Wow," he said his eyes not on her breasts but on her car. "That's beautiful." The other one was on his heels.

Together they walked around the car. Gathering her confidence Ilysa stood proudly, professionally to the side. When they were opposite her examining the interior, she said, "After, uh, afterwards, maybe you would like to take it for a spin around the lot here." But let's get this 'other' over first, was going through her mind. "Maybe while I take a shower," she added.

As she spoke she unbuttoned her jacket. "Uh," Mike said gesturing in several directions. "There are cameras out here." She stopped and the three of them looked at each other. She took the lead. Reaching out her hand,

she said, "I'm Silvi Lundholm. We met briefly the other day." She wanted to add, when Kaytee and I were totally naked. "You can probably tell I'm Swedish." She added what she hoped would be a warm smile, but nerves were starting to overtake her.

Once inside the building she found herself in a forest of large boxes being loaded onto trailers which would be picked up Guaranteed Transport drivers in a few hours. Once or twice a week, depending on sales and manufacturing, three to four trailers would be loaded overnight. Guaranteed Freight would pick them up at five thirty in the morning to get a jump on traffic.

Mike shut down the idling fork lift. For a second they looked at her expectantly. Then, awkwardly one reached out his hand. He said, "I'm Mike, Mike Blum. This here's Joe, Joe Dobson." As they shook hands Ilysa thought, how odd to be introducing yourself and shaking hands just before . . . . How odd.

Joe nodded as he arranged a stack of boxes in a corner near a wall to the proper height. Ilysa remembered Kaytee bending over a stack of boxes about this height. She looked apprehensively at them as Joe moved another box to adjust the overall height of the stack. Breathing deeply, she slid off her heels. Joe seemed to be reappraising the height of the stack as Ilysa's height declined three inches. Satisfied, he straightened and waited.

"The cameras can't see us here," Mike said confidentially.

"I see," Ilysa replied. She looked at the two men who looked at her. They were pleasant looking men. Each had an expectant smile, but said nothing as they waited. She unbuttoned her jacket, took it off, and handed it to Joe. Joe folded it some and set it on an adjacent pile of boxes.

Other than the air handlers rumbling incessantly there was hardly another sound. She looked from face to face. The concrete floor was cold on her feet. She twisted her skirt around bringing the catch to her front. She held the skirt tightly, took another breath and released the catch. There was no other movement.

She slid the zipper down. Again she looked at the two men. They smiled, but said nothing.

She bent forward and lifted a leg from the skirt. Both men jerked a bit as more of her body came into view. She had not worn a slip, but her blouse covered her panties. She raised the other leg and slid it from the skirt. Standing, she handed the skirt to Joe who seemed to be the keeper of clothing.

Another breath and she began opening the buttons of her blouse, but stopped. "Do you want me to take off everything," she asked trying to make the question sound casual. She wanted to sound like this was an everyday occurrence.

"If you don't mind," Joe replied smiling.

She nodded and opened the button she had been playing with. When it was unbuttoned, she took the blouse off and handed it to Joe. She bent over the stack of boxes and pushed her panties down to mid-thigh.

"Uh, ma'am," Mike said. "Would you mind taking off your, uh, uh . . . ,"

"Undergarments," Joe interjected.

"Uh, yeah, your undergarments, taking your undergarments off," Mike finished the thought.

"Uh, sure," Ilysa said surprised at the brazen request. She stood and removed her panties. Handing them to Joe, she was amazed at herself standing in a warehouse all but naked offering herself to these two men who loaded trailers for Guaranteed Transport.

She'd made up her mind that she'd never tell anyone what other services she had been induced to provide Guaranteed Transport clients. Neither of the partners nor their wives would either appreciate or approve of what she did to secure and maintain clients.

She bent over the stack of boxes again, the smell of the new corrugated was pungent and vaguely nauseating. She shuffled her legs apart.

"Uh," Mike began. "Uh, Ms. Sylvi, would you take off your bra, too?"

She stood again. With her back to the men, she unfastened her bra and started to let it slide off. Joe cleared his throat. Ilysa turned toward him, then realized that this was what he wanted. He wanted to watch this last garment, the final veil, fall. Both men gulped and smiled as she handed the bra to Joe.

Even though this was a warehouse, it was still a striptease, she finally realized. She turned casually to Mike and kissed him. She kissed him as a lover rather than like the prostitute she felt like. She kissed him deeply while pressing her hand against his crotch. She slid her tongue into his mouth. Toothpaste? Oh god, she thought, he brushed his teeth for me.

When they broke the kiss, she turned to Joe kissing and caressing him.

"Who's first," she asked smiling. She turned and leaned over the stack of boxes. Her breasts were crushed against the corrugated boxes. Tired from the long day she closed her eyes. There was whispered conversation behind her. From what she could make out it was a negotiation about who would be first. Apparently it was Mike's "turn" to go first. She was pretty sure she heard a reference to Ms. Baird. Her stomach clenched thinking of how many others had been in this position.

A moment of hesitation, then more whispers. "Uh," Mike began. "Would you mind putting your shoes back on. It looks sexier.

"No, of course not," she replied. Her shoes had remained on the floor at her feet. She braced herself against the boxes and slid her feet into them. When she leaned over the boxes, she had regained the three inches forcing her to rest herself on her elbows though she rested her forehead directly on the top box. The net effect was to raise her ass higher. Perhaps, she thought, part of this was to better position her pussy. Tired and sleepy she closed her eyes.

Shoes shuffled up behind her. She felt the warmth of a figure inches from her butt. His fingers caressed her butt, then her slit. She tensed. His cock pushed against her. He began to work his hands under her breasts. She raised up. "Mm," she moaned thinking that "ouch" would have been more appropriate as her nipples were pinched between the box and his hands. She shuffled back to allow her breasts some space from the stack of boxes.

She tried to relax sufficiently to let him in. He continued to push. He moved his hands to hold her at her hips. She slid her butt out toward him to provide a better angle. He pushed. It began to enter, but her dry pussy made it uncomfortable.

"Is there a place where we could lie down," she asked.

"There's a cot in the nurse's room, you know, just in case." He was looking intently at her trying to look her in the eyes. "There's no camera in there. You know, privacy."

"There aren't any in the nurse's room." He was repeating himself, but was probably unaware of it. He showed her a condom hidden in the palm of his hand.

"OK, let's try that. Would you show me to the nurse's station?" She tried to sound professional even though her nerves were getting worse. If the cameras had audio she wanted to sound proper.

Mike smiled. "Only video on the cameras," he said making it clear he understood her concern. By now Joe was leading the way. Enough of this, he was thinking, let's get on with it.

"Follow me," he said taking her by the elbow. "I'll take you there in a way that avoids all the cameras."

The cot was comfortable she found as she tentatively sat on it, but not wide. She stood again wondering what the first step should be. For the first time she realized that the two men were overly clean for working an overnight shift in a warehouse. Even their hands and fingernails appeared clean. How sweet.

She touched Joe. "Let me feel that big . . . . " What should she call it? How can you be professional about something like that? She compromised, "Just let me touch it." That was good enough for him. He stood while she unzipped him and reached into his pants. "Put it in me," she licked her lips as she spoke. She lay on the narrow cot arms outstretched inviting him to make love to her.

Joe situated himself on the cot, then began sucking her nipples even as he worked his cock into her. The intense grip of her strong muscles on his cock and the feel of her breasts against him brought him quickly to a loud climax.

"My turn." Mike stood next to him hand on his shoulder.

"One more," Joe groaned and began again more slowly. Still he was unable to withstand Ilysa and quickly came again.

Barely had he cum then Mike encouraged him to relinquish Ilysa. Joe rolled off barely able to maintain his balance as his feet hit the floor. The exchange happened so fast that Ilysa laughed quietly to herself. How wonderful to be so desired, she mused to herself.

Mike, too, did not survive long in Ilysa's clutches. As he entered her his lust for her was driving him insane, she tightened her pussy around him. Each movement sent a charged thrill through his cock to the rest of his body. He could hardly believe he was lying atop this luscious woman who cleared desired him. He groaned loudly as her pussy sucked the cum from him.

He stopped for only a moment before he began again. After a second climax he lay on her breasts breathing hard, his cock still deep inside her. She squeezed his cock while moving her hips forcing him to stimulate her. She kept him inside her until she, too, made known her own climax.

They lay together until Joe touched her shoulder. "Can I do it once more. I put on a new condom."

She let them trade places several more times, then said, "OK guys, those big cocks of yours are going to have me really sore tomorrow. Can we save some for another time?"

They let her up thrilling in the idea of "another time."

"I'm gonna shower. How about you guys cleaning up around here then taking the car for several laps around the parking lot while I clean up and get dressed? The keys are on the nurse's desk." She pointed to where she'd laid them.

She was sitting up now. They stood near her. She smiled again and running her fingers through the small puddle between her legs, she said, "See you made me cum, too. Good thing you had those condoms or we'd have had a flood here." She giggled. Her laughter made them hard again.

She held each, one in either hand. "These are so big. A girl really knows when you're inside." She beamed and bent her head first to one then the other giving each a lengthy kiss. "You guys really know how to treat a girl," she said raising her head.

She stood and could feel a tiny amount of her own juices begin to run down the insides of her thighs. Standing, even without her heels she was taller, but not as heavy as either of the men. Their muscled bodies contrasted with her softness. Mike touched her. She took his hand and encouraged it to explore her body. Joe joined in. She steadied herself as they stroked, then sucked. Her body was alive again, but her pussy was sore. Those cocks would have to wait.

One hand found her back entrance. With her eyes closed she was uncertain who it was. She took hold of the hand. "You can use your fingers back there, but please, don't use those big cocks. I'll let you if you really insist, but it will really hurt."

They'd never do that, they assured her even as a finger pushed against that entrance.

They provided her with towels and soap, then having picked up her keys, they headed out to experience the BMW.

Sometime later when she'd showered, dressed, and fixed her makeup, she stood on the small concrete porch watching her car virtually sail around the lot.

They returned the car. She met them in the lot. "Like it," she asked knowing the answer. They hopped out leaving the keys in the ignition. When they made no move to go, she asked, "What?" Then answered herself, "Oh, no." Those big cocks made me really sore. Another time."

"How about," Mike's eyes stripped her to her skin.

"Not here," she was giggling again. "The guard or the cameras will see us."

Joe pointed to a dark alcove where one wall jutted beyond another. Its purpose had been to provide a wind break for the loading docks. They moved into the darkness where they opened her blouse and pulled her panties off. Each tantalized himself with fingertips and tongues. When they could stand no more, they let her brace herself against them so she could pull her panties back on and straighten her clothing.

There had been non-stop giggling from her as she experienced their passion. "You guys are going to go home and pound the hell out of your wives. They'll wonder what you've been up to." They looked down. "How about we go back in and I can . . . ," she paused and made a motion with her hand. "How do you say that?"

"Jack off," Joe ventured after an awkward silence.

"Ja," she said. "Would you like me to jack you off?" She reached for him as she spoke.

"Naw," Mike responded. "Maybe when you come back?"

"Sure. Let me know when's a good time for you and I'll try to get back over here."

Another hug all around.

The guard looked up as the headlights of the BMW lighted the guard shack. He'd been too busy, lost in his erotic fantasies, to notice her get into her car. The door to the guard shack was ajar as it frequently was on warm nights.

She stopped and looked into the booth mild surprise on her face.

"Oh, god." He'd been caught. "Uh," he began. Looking into her blue eyes, he was mesmerized. He stood looking at her holding himself in mid stroke.

She opened the car door and stepped up into the booth. She was smiling. Her fragrance filled the small building. She gave off essence of expensive perfume and sex. He watched unmoving, holding himself. Her soft hand encouraged his hand aside. She stroked him.

Her eyes looked directly into his. She held his gaze mesmerizing him as she slowly stroked. It was quiet as she stroked back and forth. He leaned hard against a counter. Her touch was something he'd never felt before. It was a combination of feather light strokes interspersed with slow, firm strokes. She made her hand feel like the inside of a woman. Holding his gaze, the tip of her tongue appearing now and then, she continued until he groaned and shot streams of cum into the small booth. Her stroking continued until he clearly had had enough.

12