Nick's Adventure Ch. 08: Happy Birthday

Story Info
Hip, hooray! Now blow it!
5.3k words
4.53
4.2k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two weeks until Maddy's party. As we walked around Female Dreams looking for new toys and equipment Danica's phone rang. She answered and signalled to me that I should continue looking while she had what might be a long conversation. As I wandered a short blonde, who introduced herself as Mathilde, a new assistant, approached me. I explained I was waiting for Danica to finish a call and that I was just wandering.

'Can I show you anything in particular?'

'Well, we were looking for a few things. I know Danica wanted to look at anal toys, strap on dildos, cock restraints, floggers and a restraint system for our bed. I think we should wait for her.'

After making us a coffee Mathilde joined me for a chat. We talked about her role as a new assistant, and her time in the scene at home. 'I don't want anything too heavy here, just some fun. I want to explore my kinky side a bit further. That's why this job is good.'

'Have a chat to my partner about that. She's captured my heart and my cock, and started several friends on the path to supremacy.'

'I'm looking forward to meeting her.'

'Danica should be with us soon. While we wait let me ask, it seems like you were into femdom at home.'

'I was an assistant to my cousin, a prodomme in Stockholm. There was no sex with her, but I saw some interesting things.'

'Like what?' I ask, unable to resist.

'My cousin was into cbt, especially sounding. She also liked to deny and ruin orgasms, especially from her chastity slaves. They saw her regularly and she would disappoint them again and again, but they kept coming back. She also used some cock devices that with spikes in them.'

'Okay, you need to tell me more before Danica gets back, just in case there's more than I want her to know at the moment.'

'Sounding is a cock torture that is a bit medical. Mistress would strap the sub down and get him erect, and then slide a metal shaft into his penis, getting thicker as the session went on. I always got a bit wet watching that, and I'm getting excited now.' She paused, and after a beat, Mathilde continued 'ruining is stopping stimulation just as he is about to come. It can be painful and frustrating. And denial is a simple test of the relationship.'

'I'm familiar with those ideas. What about the cock devices?'

'There are two. One is a steel chastity cage that has spikes on the inside, while the other is a hinged steel ring that has spikes inside. It discourages orgasms very quickly.'

At this point Danica joined us and asked what we were talking about. Mathilde did a quick recap and we went to look at the equipment. Danica was keen for a chastity device, and I was okay with that for short periods. She knew I didn't want to be in chastity too long, and frankly I didn't think she would deny herself use of my penis for long periods, even though she also loved my tongue action. We hadn't reached that stage, at least not yet. As for Kali's Teeth, I couldn't imagine Danica wanting to actively discourage orgasms, but it turns out I was wrong.

As she picked the steel device she told me 'this is for those times when I want you soft and compliant. It won't be on long or often but I will use it occasionally, maybe next time we go to the beach.' We also bought a more conventional cage for the chastity ahead of Maddy's birthday celebrations.

We left with the cock restraints, another, slightly larger, butt plug, a realistic dildo for Danica's harness, and a nasty looking flogger that I was sure to feel sooner rather than later. We also left invitations for Victoria, Elizabeth and Mathilde to join Maddy's party. Danica's call was about the new arrangements. There was going to be a cocktail party with family and friends on the Saturday night to which the group was invited. The femdom gift from Danica to Maddy was moved to Friday night.

Danica also invited Mathilde to the beach the next afternoon. We went to a secluded spot, but before the ladies disrobed my new cock ring was put on. It was a bit spiky, but okay to start. As more flesh, my beautiful Danica's sleek tanned body, and the slightly blocky body of Mathilde, were exposed, my cock tried to rise but was actively put in its place. They started by removing their tops. The sight of Mathilde's puffy and pierced nipples standing proud put real pressure on my penis. It was worse, when after an hour talk about female domination and what it was possible to do with male subs, the bottoms came off. Danica's pussy winked at me as she opened her legs. Mathilde, also opened her legs so I could see her plump lips and pierced clitoris hood, topped by a thin blonde bush. Where Amy had a dark bush this was one was light and fine.

Danica invited me to go to work on Mathilde. Every move I made sent sharp signals through my cock as it tried to become erect within its cruel cage.

As I worked my tongue into her cunt she seemed unmoved. She kept up a stream of dirty talk, telling me what she would do to me if she had me alone for an afternoon in the dungeon. As she spoke of sounding, pegging, peg zip lines and using a bull whip on me Danica chipped in with 'I told Mathilde how good you are. Don't embarrass me or I might leave you to her mercy, and remember she has a lot more experience than I do. Five minutes or you get punished. By the way raise a hand if you are feeling the cock ring.'

I duly lifted a hand.

'And lift a hand if you're not enjoying it.'

The hand rose again.

'Okay, good, we're keeping it.'

It seems Mathilde wasn't as feeling as cruel today as she sometimes might. Maybe she was fixing, but I got her over the line with a minute to spare, her solid thighs, later explained as coming from ice skating and cycling, crushing my head with more for e than the others.

'Damn' Danica muttered, 'I was looking forward to seeing you two in the dungeon. Oh well, I'll think of something.'

I was set a series of other tasks before I was released. I had to rub the two of them in sun screen, then don shorts and find ice creams. As I left Mathilde laughed, saying 'just be grateful you're not wearing a remote controlled anal vibrator. Wouldn't that be fun in the ice cream queue?'

I returned without incident. When we had finished our treats Danica removed the ring and told me to masturbate on the spot where it had been rubbing. She set a hot pace for me, so my cock was raw and stinging on every stroke. She invited me to come across her toned stomach and her perfect little hillock breasts. She enjoyed the clean up as much as I did when she orgasmed from tongue action across her erect nipples. I could hear Mathilde fingering herself and following us with her second of the afternoon.

We took Mathilde back to our place for a shower, a meal and her advice about the dungeon set up in the garage. She made a number of suggestions about equipment and placement, plus some ideas about dress and mood. She had pictures of the place she worked in Stockholm that had equipment that she explained as a queening seat and a punishment bench. Danica thought she would like the easy access to her pussy for me. Mathilde said that she'd had the pleasure of securing a sub to the punishment bench in the photograph, caning her, then fucking her with a nine inch dildo. The image of Mathilde, short and obviously not so sweet, armed with on oversized cock protruding obscenely from her crotch, was quite stimulating. Danica asked whether I thought the furniture would be useful, and we agreed that we would like both pieces for the play room if we could get them. Mathilde organised them, and they arrived a couple of days ahead of Maddy's birthday scene.

On the morning of the scene I had been in chastity for five days. This wasn't the Kali's Teeth ring but rather a simpler metal cage that allowed an uncomfortable partial erection every time Danica teased me. She did this often, flashing herself and talking dirty, making suggestive and teasing comments to me. She included Amy at work, who found me alone on the third day and stirred me up. As we chatted she suddenly whispered 'hey Nick, how about I skype you tonight? Perhaps I could wear my boots and show you what you could be having. Maybe a friend will join me and I will fuck them up, down and sideways while you can only watch. Can you come for me Nick, if I count you down? Oh no, I forgot you can't can you?' With that she pecked my cheek, turned on her heels and walked away, leaving me with a cock pushing at the steel restraint, and an image that was incredibly vivid and erotic. For someone who seemed quiet and retiring Amy could be surprisingly forward and fucking filthy.

Danica caught up with me later and I told her about Amy. She replied 'wow, that was a better tease than I imagined she could come up with. I think I will skype in and see what Amy gets up to. I can tell you as we watch if you like?'

That night Danica did indeed watch Amy get royally fucked and she did describe it to me. I was restrained on the bed and the cage removed. Danica teased me mercilessly, giving me a hand job and denying me three times as she watched her ipad. She described Amy's newly shaved cunt riding a thick cock, her lips all puffy and red. The stud then flipped her and ploughed her doggie until they came together.

Danica, having stopped teasing me physically, was working on her own wet cunt, dildo in one hand stroking quick and hard.

I couldn't see what was happening, but I did hear Danica ask Amy if she was okay. Amy replied that the man she had been fucking minutes ago had literally pulled out after his orgasm, pulled on his clothes and left. She was left naked and wondering what had happened. 'What I really need is a sub like Nick to stay after he's fucked me stupid, clean me up and cuddle me. Either that or a really sweet boyfriend. He was a super fuck but not much else. It isn't worth it if he doesn't want to be with me later.'

Danica, spying an opportunity, offered my services to scoot around to Amy's to apply a little tongue based after care.

Amy declined the offer, suggesting alternative ideas like a full day fuck fest and session, or a trip to a club to see what subs might be on offer. A deep and meaningful conversation needed to be had.

After Amy and Danica switched off the ipads I stated 'I can't believe Amy wanted to share that.'

'Amy can be pretty quiet but she is quite kinky. You've seen her in action. All I'll say is watch out if I let her dominate you. She asked me to look in to see what I thought and I saw it as a chance to tease you, which was okay. She told him and he was, apparently okay with it, but maybe he changed his mind. I guess it was a little bit weird, but Amy does have a bit of an exhibitionist streak. I didn't pick her for a size queen either, but I guess if it is on offer and it doesn't hurt, why not?'

'Indeed. Would you like to fuck a nine inch cock?'

'Maybe. I feel really happy with you, but if nine or ten inches were on offer I might well say yes just to try it. Are you offering to be cuckolded?'

'I don't know really, but if it felt right I might.' That thought was left hanging as Danica locked my cock back up, and so it stayed until the birthday session.

We raced home from work on the Friday night, racing the storm clouds gathering on the horizon. By the time Maddy and Mathilde arrived dinner was ready. Maddy was still in gym clothes, the activewear highlighting her curves and power. Mathilde, a surprise guest, was dressed casually. Dinner was comfortable and fun, complete with a glass of wine. We chatted and joked, and talked about the party the following night. As we had coffee and dessert Maddy informed Danica that she was to submit. After we tidied away Danica and I were told to shower in the house and present naked in the dungeon. As Maddy and Mathilde headed for the studio to prepare the heavens put on a show, the lightning followed by the deep boom of thunder.

We waited for about ten minutes, and then Mathilde entered the space. She was resplendent in black leather ankle boots with three inch heels, a leather mininskirt and a leather waistcoat, left open. A chain connected her pierced nipples, attached to rings. As she moved they tugged. She went to work, fitting both of us with collars and butt plugs. She then ordered Danica to the cross where she was secured facing the room, with nipple clamps fitted on her fine dark points. I was strapped to the punishment bench. The heavens opened, the rain starting with a rat a-tat-tat, but very soon after becoming a dramatic drum roll on the tin roof

Maddy then entered, projecting all the confidence of the strongest in the room. She wore a three quarter cup white corset, a black thong and deep white lace up boots. Her long dark hair was pulled up into a bun atop her head, her dark eyes smudged with mascara and her lips crimson red. As she moved her nipples threatened to escape their leather containers.

She turned to me and stated 'just be patient, we'll get to you soon. Tonight we are starting with your girlfriend.'

Maddy sat on the queening stool while Mathilde went to work on Danica. The nipple clamps were only the starting point. Mathilde added clothes pins around her breasts, under her arms, across her stomach and inside her thighs. As Mathilde started on her labia Danica called 'yellow'. After a minute Mathilde looked Danica in the eye and asked 'one more each side?' Danica nodded, grimacing as Mathilde attached them.

Having watched the application of the pins in silence Maddy now posed a question to Danica: 'quick or slow?'

Danica replied 'quick please mistress.'

Mathilde, understanding what this meant, took off her waistcoat to expose her small breasts. She picked up a cane and starting swinging, knocking the pins from Danica's stomach. The pins left welts as they snapped off.

As she swung Mathilde's connected breasts tugged, causing her to moan lowly as the chain tighten, tugging her nubs.

For Danica's breasts Mathilde changed to a flogger. She was softer but very insistent, working Danica over until all the all the pins were off and her skin was glowing warm. Moving down, the pins decorating her thighs were plucked off. Mathilde then advised Danica to breathe deep as she pulled the labial pins off one at a time. I watched in silence but I could see the adrenalin rush in her eyes. In the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Maddy working her hand under her thong. The atmosphere in the dungeon was palpable.

Last for Danica were the nipple clamps. As she pulled them off, left then right, Mathilde sucked hard on the abused flesh. Danica orgasmed from the sensation, her knees buckling as Mathilde struggled to hold her up. Maddy raced across to help, and together they lowered Danica into the armchair that rested in the corner of the room.

'There will be a punishment for coming without permission' Maddy told Danica.

Maddy and Mathilde turned to me. On a nod Mathilde changed my butt plug for one that felt twice the size, but probably wasn't quite that. 'Snug?' Maddy asked.

'It's okay, mistress.'

'Good, 'cause you'll be getting more than that before we finish.'

I barely got the 'yes mistress' before the flogging started. Mathilde worked up a nice heat before Maddy took over and administered six clean strikes across my prone arse.

'Time for some spit roast' came the instruction. Maddy and Mathilde shimmied into harnesses complete with dildos. Maddy moved to me face and bid me suck while Mathilde removed the butt plug, and with an extra dollop of lube, slowly pushed her cock a couple of inches into my hole. She paused momentarily, allowing me to catch my breath, then pushed it balls deep. Soon the pair were rocking from each end. I started grunting with the strange pleasure and pain sensation. I was enjoying it in a strange new way. Then the swap occurred. I realised, as Maddy pushed into me that she was packing an extra inch and more girth. It was less comfortable but then everything was heightened.

The door bell chimed. Maddy turned to Danica mid stroke and instructed 'get that. Naked.'

'Yes mistress' she answered as she scooted to her feet, recovered from her orgasm. Minutes later, as the work continued on my mouth and arse, Danica came back with Amy and a naked man, clearly towel dried from the continuing storm.

'Hello mistresses, this is Peter, my sub for the night. Victoria thought it might work. It's a trial. I thought it could be fun. I've already talked through the ideas you had from last night. He's keen for some action.'

'Danica, Nick, mistress Amy is sub to me but domme to you. Her arrival with Peter also presents an interesting choice for you Nick. Will you let Peter cuckold you, or will you take him? I will give you a minute to chat.' As one Maddy, Mathilde, Amy and Peter left the room.

Danica approached me. She knelt and kissed me, and then asked 'what do you want to do?'

'I'm okay if you want to fuck Peter. Do you really want the nine inches?'

'Yes, I think so. It would be fun I guess, but the domme in me also wants to see you take it. If you can do it I would be proud. Also, it means I can fuck you with the same size you fuck me with. We can talk to Amy later about a session.'

'Yes Danica. Okay.'

She stood in front of me and said 'show your devotion.' I reached forward and kissed Danica's pubic hair. As I kissed her second time the others returned. Thunder boomed outside, heralding a change. The level of dress had altered. Mathilde wore boots only, as did Amy. Maddy was the only one still dressed.

'Punishment for that breach. Nick, you were going to be released but not anymore tonight. No orgasm for you, but you will be giving some soonish. And Danica, no more coming for you tonight either. What's the call Nick?'

'Please have Peter fuck me mistress. Thank you mistress.'

'Peter, are you still happy to fuck Nick? You know the consequences? Amy, are you still okay with this?'

'Yes mistress' they replied in unison.

'Okay. Mathilde, prepare Nick. Amy, condom and lube up Peter.'

As they prepared Danica drew Maddy away and whispered in her ear. They called Amy over and more whispering occurred. There were nods of agreement before Maddy called 'change of plans. Mathilde, no cock, just the biggest plug there is. I want him gaping. Amy, secure Peter. I want to see what that whip can do. One for each inch I think.'

I don't know why I was off the hook but I was grateful. The plug inserted was bigger than I had ever taken, wider and a little shorter than the dildos that had been used to fuck me earlier, but they were not anywhere near nine inches long.

Amy, with help from Mathilde, secured Peter on the cross. As Maddy stepped closer to him Danica whispered to me 'good man, you'll be rewarded later.'

'Peter, accept this as a sign of devotion to your mistress, and then you will reap a reward. Remember the safe words.'

Thunder clapped loudly as Maddy moved back and sat on the queening chair. Danica knelt and started kissing her crotch. Amy removed herself as Mathilde warmed her arm up. The first lash of the bullwhip whistled in, causing a grunt from Peter and gasp from Maddy at the power unleashed. The next couple of strokes, paced about thirty seconds apart, had Peter grunting more, and by the sixth he was sobbing. Mathilde was going hard. After the seventh Amy stepped in and stopped it. Mathilde, her passion up, was annoyed at being closed down. She was calmed by the offer of the first fuck with Peter. Another loud clap of thunder and then a heavier downpour started.

After Peter's back checked he lay on the floor. With a flourish of lube Mathilde had him ready. The sight of his girth stretching her small vagina was mesmerising, as we all tried to work out how she could accommodate him. 'Mistress, thank you for the whipping and the honour of fucking you.'

'It was well taken slave. And your cock is wonderful, maybe the best I've had.'

12