Nicola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you trying to say, Nicki?"

"Please listen before asking questions. Since then she has phoned me texted me and posted emails begging me to meet her once more at the club, but I don't wish to do this at least until I have tested the ground further and possibly talked with you again."

"Sam, I liked what she was doing but I just feel that because I am so sexually naive that I should at least see what the other side is offering."

"I think that's a very good idea but please: what did she do to make you feel this way?"

"As I said we kissed. When she noticed my hesitancy, she took me back to the table and we talked more over another bourbon. Then we returned to the dance floor and this time when kissing me she began to fondle my boobs and later tried to play with my clit but that's where I drew the line."

"We talked a long time about it and I even told her about you. She was almost begging me to return to her house saying she wanted to be my teacher, but I wouldn't agree and as I have said since then she has been texting almost non-stop."

"Sam I have agreed to go on a date with a man two years older than me and like me, he is into art. I just want to see where it leads and how I feel about it: then I will know where I am going. I ask that for now, you understand me and that shortly I will return to this conversation."

"I think that's a great idea and all I hope is that you enjoy the evening." Saying this Sam kissed Nicki lightly on the cheek.

__________________

Not knowing where the evening would lead Nicki was nervous as she prepared to meet Andrew. All she knew was that he was a highly talented potter and had a reputation among the women in the school. He was two years older than Nicki with long black hair and a short trimmed beard.

Smiling nervously Nicki stepped into his red Chevrolet Bel Air.

"Did you restore this car? Its magnificent I have a cousin who loves the American cars of the fifties."

"No, I am hopeless with cars it was given to me by my farther his hobby is buying and restoring classic cars."

"So where are we heading this evening?"

"That my Nicki is a secret, but I assure you that you will love it."

They drove for half an hour before Andrew pulled into a crowded parking lot in front of what was obviously a hotel. Nicki could see people queuing at the door to what she assumed was a nightclub. Sliding his hand down across her bottom Andrew motioned for her to step around the queue saying that he had a table booked showing his members pass as they eased past the security guards.

Although not an exclusive club it was well appointed, and Nicki found herself seated at a booth which had soft leather bench seats with a view of the dance floor. They had not been seated for long when a waiter arrived asking for their order.

"Nicki, I have dined here many times and their spit roast is to die for. I think a bottle of their house shiraz would be excellent as well."

As Andrew was ordering Nicki sat in amazement wondering what would have happened if she had been a vegetarian or didn't like red wine. Looking across at Andrew noticing him ogle the waitresses butt as she stepped away with their order she thought quickly of Sam and Becca knowing that they would never take control and then ogle the waitress as she took their order.

As Andrew had said the meal was first class as was the shiraz. By the time they had finished their meal a small band had started to play so suggesting they sit back to enjoy the music with a port. By this time Nicki had relaxed and was finding that Andrew was excellent company. The conversation at first was about art and of course their school but gradually it became more intimate with Andrew quizzing Nicki about her past.

Nicki was cautious not wanting to give him the feeling that she was attracted to him and after telling him an abridged version of her life story she felt Andrews hand stroke her arm as he looked into her eyes. Once again Nicki began to feel caution but when he suggested dancing, she gladly joined him on the floor. As with Becca she soon was demonstrating her dance skills. But unlike her dancing with Becca, she quickly learned that Andrew was impatient to take things to a higher level. Taking her hand he whirled her to the rear of the floor before pulling her into a tight embrace his mouth closing over hers.

At first, Nicki wanted to pull back but she quickly learned what friends had told her. He took charge edging her into a more remote spot with her back to the wall. With a knee between Nicki's legs, Andrew began to caress her face with his hands and tongue until smiling her heard her moaning quietly.

Although at first appalled at how quickly Andrew was taking things Nicki slowly began to feel herself succumb to her partners' advances and like with Becca her pussy became damp with the aroused excitement. By this time Andrew had eased a hand onto her breast and sliding a cup back began to fondle Nicki's small breast and nipple causing her to moan louder as she felt her legs open gradually.

"I think it's time we move to the privacy of either your place or mine."

Again Andrew didn't wait for Nicki's response but taking her arm helped her back to their booth to collect her things before returning to the car. In a way Nicki was relieved that they were in the car driving slowly back onto the highway heading into town.

"So is it my place or yours?"

"My housemate is away this weekend so why not mine. I think I would feel more comfortable on my territory."

So Andrew quickly drove to where Nicki lived with Sam. She was feeling a lot more comfortable because she knew that either Sam would be there or not far away. Although she was very aroused and wanted to see where the evening would end Nicki wanted the security of her own residence. Indicating where Andrew could leave his car, she guided him up to Sam apartment and after grabbing two glasses of expensive bourbon led him to the balcony off from her bedroom.

"Fuck this is someplace you live is the swimming pool yours as well?"

"No it is a communal pool and it has a hot tub and sauna attached. The apartment belongs to my housemate: I just live with her."

"She must be loaded."

"She is into IT and although we live together, she comes and goes according to her work. As I indicated I think she's away this weekend."

As she said this Andrew drew her back kissing her eyes before saying the eyes were the windows to a woman's soul. Accepting the embrace Nicki tried to relax deeper into Andrew's shoulder feeling his fingers undoing her blouse.

"I think we would be safer indoors after all we don't want anyone seeing us from the pool area."

Not hesitating Andrew picked Nicki up in his strong arms carrying her into the bedroom and laying her on the queen bed. Releasing his belt he lay next to her his hand beginning to ease her blouse from her shoulders. By this time Nicki knew where the evening was going feeling helpless as Andrew removed her bra his other hand quickly undoing the clasps on her jeans.

Nicki was beginning to moan loudly feeling her cunny begin to drip and her knickers stick to her camel toe. She wasn't really sure how both she and Andrew had gotten naked so quickly as she lay back feeling his lips and hand fondling and suckling her aroused nipples his other hand cupping her pussy.

Having no choice Nicki felt her legs spread wide as her hips began to thrust upwards and through her sex fogged mind, she remembered her saying he had a reputation as a great lover but what they didn't say was that once he knew he had achieved his goal he became hasty and impatient.

Nicky felt him lay across her his large cock at the entrance to her hot wet cunny. But again he didn't wait before driving in hearing Nicki scream as her hymen was broken. It all lasted about ten minutes and before Nicki was even close, she felt him pull out and spray his hot sticky cum across her breasts. Collapsing across her Andrew lay comatose until with tears of frustration Nicki found her strength and although in pain sat up and loudly insisting that Andrew get up get dressed and get the fuck out of her house.

"But Nicki we have just had great sex."

"You may call it great. You knew I was a virgin; you knew I was nervous about this evening so what do you do? You get me on the bed and naked in no time flat then you simply fuck me not caring about the pain I may feel. Not caring that it may take me longer to get to the point of orgasm. No you get your rocks off spray your sticky goo on my tits and go to sleep."

By this time Nicki was screaming and they both looked across as Sam dressed in a bathrobe entered with another similarly dressed woman.

"Are you okay Nicki. You heard the woman get the fuck out of my house before I call security."

Hearing this Andrew hurried into his clothes and not interested that three angry women were watching him and grabbing his keys fled the house.

"Hay Nicki love are you okay did he harm you?"

"No Sam there is nothing that you can do. I gave that bastard my virginity although it meant nothing to him. Thanks to you both now please return to whatever you were doing and I will change the sheets and get some sleep."

Taking Nicki in her arms Sam kissed her softly on the lips before taking her friends hand closing the door softly.

Nicki wasn't sure what time it was when she woke but going through to the kitchen, she found Sam sitting with a freshly percolated coffee. Walking softly up behind she hugged her tight whispering in her ear:

"I love you ... thank you again."

"How about relaxing over a coffee while I prepare breakfast for you?"

"Oh Sam coffee yes but no to food I am still stressing over last night."

"Do you want to talk about it before a relaxing bath or after?"

"Oh you are a darling please bath first as I have said I am still stressed over last night."

"Okay you finish your coffee while I draw the bath. I'll call you in ten."

Walking through to the bathroom Nicki found that good to her word Sam had drawn a bath adding perfumed bath salts. Dropping her bathrobe she stepped into the warm water wincing as a shock of pain shot through as she settled in the deep bath. Taking a washcloth she began to wipe and massage her sore bruised pussy feeling the memories of last night flood back. Sitting there she began to cry. Big tears of frustrated grief flooding down her face. Nicki was still sobbing when Sam looked in.

"Nicki darling don't cry the bath was meant to relax you."

"I don't know where to begin at first it was wonderful and then it became terrible."

Taking the washcloth from Nicki's hand Sam began to wash and massage her shoulders talking quietly as she moved on across her upper back.

"Here allow me, I promise to be gentle. How about you lean forward a little and give me space to massage your back properly."

Leaning forward Nicki's tears began to subside as she felt Sam's gentle caress over her back.

"Sweetie I am not going to go anywhere inappropriate ... I suspect you are a little bruised down there and am sure there is some pain as well."

Nodding in relief Nicki tried to reply but found that all she could do was nod then finding her voice asked if Sam could bring her some fresh knickers.

As Sam went on her errand Nicki got out of the bath and quickly dried herself and waited for Sam with her towel wrapped around her.

Fifteen minutes later feeling clean and refreshed Nicki joined Sam on the balcony still dressed in the bathrobe. Taking her seat and accepting a cool tomato juice and sauce she began to explain last night to Sam.

"Sam when I met Andrew last night, he was very attentive opening the car door for me before we set out for this hotel he knows. It has an excellent restaurant and an attached nightclub. The meal was amazing although I found it strange that he simply ordered everything for us both without even thinking to ask my opinion. We talked easily over dinner and finally took our port glasses into the night club. Again we talked but it wasn't long before he suggested we dance. He is a very good dancer, and everything went normally until he eased me into the shadows: this is when everything started to change. He began to kiss me and again I enjoyed it. I was told that he was a very good lover and his kissing certainly gave me that impression."

"As we kissed, he slipped his knee between my legs rubbing slowly as he continued to kiss me. I then felt his hand slide up onto my breast and it was then that I first tried to pull back even suggesting he drive me home but as when ordering dinner he ignored me. I don't know how long we continued like that, but finally, I started to become aroused and moaned quietly: this was obviously his signal that we should continue elsewhere, and I thank God that this time he asked my opinion. I told him a little white lie suggesting we could come to my place seeing I believed this was your weekend away."

"Yes we heard you arrive home."

"He was really nice and his lovemaking on the balcony was soft slow and considerate. All this changed once we were on my bed: it was here that he began to rush displaying no interest in my feelings. He knew I was a virgin and yet he simply drove in hard: the pain was awful and at first, I thought he had hurt me but, in the bath, I realized it was just bad bruising. I don't know how long he was inside me but suddenly with a groan he pulled out and dumped his gross cum across my breasts. That was it, Sam because he just collapsed saying I was great and went to sleep. I lay there forcing myself not to cry until feeling strong enough sat up and told the cunt to get the fuck out my house. Thank God that's when you came in because he was getting ready to argue."

"I am so sorry that I ruined your evening: and don't say I didn't because I heard your friend leave half an hour later."

"Don't be sorry sweetie because we both felt relieved that we were there. She said that it was just as well we were both here just in case, he tried anything. Now I want you to get back to bed. While you were in the bath, I heated a blanket, so I want you to come with me because for once I am going to care for you as you deserve."

Taking Nicki back to her bedroom Sam helped her out of the bathrobe and once she was lying on the bed fitted the warm blanket around her.

"Now sweetie I don't want you to move from there until I say you can. Am I understood?"

"Darling Sam thank you."

Nicki lay thinking about all that had happened over the past few months. She knew that she wanted to talk with Sam. Thinking about this she decided to take the bull by the horns and discuss it with her this evening. Once arriving at this decision Nicki found it easy to forget and she fell into a deep sleep.

Later that evening in the loungeroom where Nicky lay relaxed against Sam's shoulder.

"Nicky, I have known that I was lesbian even before entering secondary school although until I was eighteen, I didn't understand it. You see I always had a preference to be around girls and hated when boys entered the group. My mother once asked me why and I just said that boys were boring. Interestingly she raised her eyebrow and smiled: I reminded her of this the evening I came out and she told me that there has been a number of members of the family through the ages who have either been homosexual or bisexual."

As she said this her left hand kept sliding softly across the bare area between her top and the waist of her black tights.

"I have never wanted a long term relationship: well not since university days when I shacked up with a woman doing her law degree. We lived together for three years and as soon as we both graduated, we went our own ways. Since then its been as you have seen the past twelve months where I go clubbing meet someone for the classic one-nighter."

"Oh Sam I didn't realise that was your intentions: sorry but with me it must be all or nothing. I suppose in a weird kind of way I get that from my fucked parent's."

"Nicky you don't understand you are and always have been different and it's been that way since we met on the beach. I assume you are interested in giving a relationship a go. Obviously if it doesn't work then we go our separate ways."

"Sam, I do want to try with you, and I believe that it will be a success story for us."

All the time they were talking Sam continued sliding her fingertips along the line just below her breasts trailing back and forth across her stomach to the line made by her tights noticing Nicki's reaction as she sometimes lent either left or right until finally moaning quietly.

"I think you are enjoying this ... right?"

"Oh, God yes please don't stop."

"I will only stop when you tell me too. I have waited too long to share this with you."

Sam continued but beginning to slide her finger under the top covering Nicki's breasts. Tickling along her bra line smiling when she tensed sucking a breath in before relaxing once more. Moving back down Sam tickled along Nicki's exposed side smiling once more when she rocked sideways again.

"Are you ticklish?"

"Not exactly, but what you are doing is making me rock."

"So I gather you don't want me to stop?"

"Oh fuck no, please continue it's amazing."

Gathering confidence Sam slid her fingers down across Nicki's tights to her inner thigh almost laughing when Nicki tensed before taking a shallow breath. Not wanting to be impatient Sam returned to Nicki's bare stomach tickling softly along her side noticing once more how she rocked to the left.

Smiling once more Sam slid her hand under Nicki's top feeling her aroused nipples. Not wanting to cause alarm she returned to simply sliding around and across Nicki's bare flesh. Noticing a change in breathing Sam again slid down across the tight lycra to the junction of her thighs this time scratching up and down noticing Nicki's feet push on the couch lifting to each movement of her fingers.

Once more returning to Nicki's midriff Sam this time looked down at her face noticing a deep blush across her cheeks. Cupping Nicki's chin Sam lent down kissing her mouth as her tongue slid between Nicki's teeth. As she kissed her hand continued its tickling massage across her lower breasts and down to the black line of Nicki's lycra tights.

Continuing to kiss Sam slid her fingers under the elastic waist of Nicki's tights once more sensing her tense and her hips rise gradually. With a knowing smile Sam looked lovingly into Nicki's eyes as her fingers began to slide across her pussy noticing Nicki's legs open as she began to pant in excitement.

"How about we slide your tights below your knees?"

Without answering Nicki closed her legs lifting up as Sam rolled them down to her ankles and she returned to Nicki's pussy she noticed her ease her feet out of the tights before spreading wide once more.

Sam smiled once more as she noticed how wet Nicki's knickers were getting and pulling them down and off returned to sliding two fingers along the cleft of her cunny noticing Nicki's hips rise and fall in time with her fingers. Nicky was now so wet that Sam could hear her fingers slip through Nicki's wet cunny.

When Sam added a third finger sliding deeper along Nicki's sodden pussy she noticed her lift up spreading her legs wide.

"Oh fuck yes: don't stop I'm so close."

"Sweet Jesus yes yes yes. Oh fuck yessss."

Sam held Nicki close as her climax broke through her smiling every time she lifted straining and crying out until at last she slipped down her gaping pussy slick with cum as Sam lent down kissing her softly on the lips.

"Oh Sam thank you it was nothing like I imagined it would be. You took your time where Andrew rushed until getting what he wanted."

"Women know what pleases them and so lesbian sex is so much better because we heighten all the sensual nerve endings before going further. Nicky this was only an introduction but we have all the time in the world, so I suggest we get to bed after all we are both busy tomorrow me with a meeting while you have to complete the assessment task."