Nicola Redux Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er... yes... thank you, Edna. That'll do," said Mr. Williams quickly, shooting a look of pure malice at his wife, who blushed and clamped her mouth tightly shut.

He handed the sheet of paper back to Myra, who signed it with a flourish, before handing the pen to Cheryl. The young girl countersigned it with a shaky hand. She also signed the copy which Myra slid across the desk, and returned the pen to her deputy head-teacher.

Myra took it without speaking, then she looked Cheryl directly in the eye.

"Well? We're waiting."

Cheryl swallowed and brushed her hair out of her eyes. She said in a very small voice,

"I apologise to you, Miss Bowen, and to you Mrs. Moran for what I did on Friday. It was cruel, rude and totally unforgivable. I am truly sorry."

"If I hear one whisper of what went on last Friday, or of any detail of what has been said in this meeting today, then this agreement is void," Myra said, her gaze taking in the parents as well as the pupil. Three heads nodded in agreement.

"Get out of my sight, Cheryl," snapped Myra. "This may be the last full week of the term, but I'll have my eye on you constantly."

As she turned to go, Myra stopped her with a growl that was familiar to all miscreants who were summoned to her office to be told off.

"Before you go, do something about your hair. School policy says it must be tied back out of your face. And I'm sure that your skirt is not at regulation length either. The boys in this school may very well like to look at young ladies' thighs, but the rules are perfectly clear. Skirts are to be worn at knee length. Do I have to embarrass you further and check that you are wearing school approved underwear?"

Both of her parents looked at Myra in alarm. She faced them down without a word.

"No, Miss Bowen," replied Cheryl timidly, tugging her skirt down, her face still bearing the imprint of her mother's slap. "I have regulation knickers on."

"I'm very glad to hear it," replied Myra dismissively. "On your way, and remember what I've just said. I'm watching you!"

When Cheryl had gone, Myra collected the copies of the cartoon and replaced them in the file. She handed Cheryl's father a pen, and he countersigned both documents. Myra handed one to him wordlessly, and put the other one in her file. She replaced the file in her desk, and stood up.

"Thank you both for coming in and helping to straighten out this very unfortunate business," she said. "We won't detain you any longer. I'm sure you appreciate how busy we all are, coming up to the end of term?"

The Williamses got to their feet. Jack Williams knew a dismissal when he saw one, and he nodded brusquely and turned to go.

"Come on Edna," he said angrily, as his wife smiled at Myra and proffered her hand to the deputy head-teacher.

"Thank you so much, Miss," she said softly, blushing. Nicola noticed that when Myra shook her hand, Edna Williams looked up sharply, and blushed an even deeper shade of red, before scurrying out after her husband.

When they'd gone, Myra sat down in her chair and laughed out loud.

"Fuck, but I enjoyed that!" she smiled at Nicola. "What a bloody nuisance that we've got to go and teach in a few minutes. What I really need now is a bit of really good sex!"

Nicola sidled up to Myra and slipped her hand up her skirt. Her knickers, wet before, were now sopping. She rubbed Myra's slit through her panties and traced her wet finger across her own mouth. Then she kissed Myra.

It wasn't a long or particularly deep kiss, but both women were panting when it broke off.

"Now I'm going to have to ask you to fuck off and get to your teaching duties," Myra smiled, stroking Nicola's face tenderly. "Don't worry about the Williams's or their little cow of a daughter. They'll give us no trouble, I promise you!"

Nicola couldn't quite be as sure as Myra, but she believed and trusted in her friend, so she went about her business, if not as usual on a Monday morning, at least with a smile on her face and a rather damp patch in the gusset of her knickers.

The last week of term went smoothly as far as Nicola was concerned. She taught her normal classes, including one where Cheryl Williams sat at the front, despite repeated pleas for her to join her regular gang at the back of the class.

Cheryl was attentive, polite and thanked Mrs Moran at the end of the lesson. Nicola smiled coolly, and told Cheryl that she could leave.

Nicola was supervising a Year 7 class first thing on the Friday morning. They were having an end-of-term fun quiz when Myra walked into the classroom. The pupils, mindful of Myra's reputation, all stood as she entered and greeted her with a very respectful, "Good morning, Miss Bowen."

"Good morning, Year 7," replied Myra. "Please sit down and remain quiet. I need to have a word with Mrs Moran."

Nicola smiled at her friend and raised her eyebrows in an unspoken question.

"Don't panic, and don't show any signs of alarm," Myra muttered in a low voice. "I'll take over here. The police are here. They're in Tit's office. They want to speak to you."

So alarmed by this news was Nicola that she couldn't even raise a smile at Myra's use of the nickname for the Head Teacher. Tit stood for Totally Ineffective Teacher in Myra's opinion.

Myra smiled at her. "It's all under control," she assured Nicola. "You'll find a friendly face in Tit's office, so off you go!"

As Nicola made her way out of the classroom, she heard Myra telling the children that she would continue with the quiz, providing that there weren't too many questions that she herself couldn't answer. The children laughed, and Nicola found herself thinking, not for the first time, what a brilliant teacher Myra was.

When she knocked on the Head Teacher's door, it was opened immediately, and to her relief, Nicola spotted Lynette sitting in the visitor's chair. The Head Teacher smiled at Nicola and welcomed her in. He began to explain that Commander Jenkins had asked to see her because of an incident at her home. He got no further.

Lynette stood up and offered her hand to Nicola.

"Good morning, Mrs Moran," she began, and as Nicola took her hand to shake it, Lynette tickled her palm with her index finger, and winked at her.

"I'm Police Commander Lynette Jenkins. I'm sorry to bother you," she continued, "but there's been a disturbance at your home. I'll need you to come with me to let us in to ensure that no damage has been done, and that nothing has been stolen."

"D...disturbance?" stuttered Nicola. "What sort of disturbance?"

"I don't think we need to discuss that in front of your Headmaster," said Lynette, turning to Nicola's boss and fixing him with a steely gaze.

"Mr Abbott," she said sternly, "I wish it to be known that Mrs Moran has done nothing wrong here. Only you and your secretary know that I am here. If I hear of any gossip concerning Mrs Moran and these circumstances, I'll know exactly where they originated. Please make sure that your secretary is aware of the importance of keeping her mouth shut. It's Mrs.Pugh, isn't it? Am I making myself clear?"

"Perfectly, Commander Jenkins," squeaked Mr Abbott, and turning to Nicola, he said, "Please take your time with the police, Nicola. I'm sure they'll sort everything out, and if you can't get back to school before home time, have a lovely summer holiday, and I'll see you again in September."

"We need a way out that will prevent staff and pupils seeing Mrs Moran leaving with a police officer," Lynette said in a tone of voice that prevented any argument. In the end, Mr Abbott himself escorted the two women through the kitchen and around the delivery space to the car park, where an unmarked police car waited. The officer behind the wheel jumped out when she saw Lynette coming, and opened the rear door for her. Lynette thanked Mr Abbott for his co-operation and reminded him of his promise to keep things quiet. He blushed and assured her that everything would be handled very discretely.

When the doors were closed, the constable looked in her rear view mirror.

"Where to, Ma'am?" she asked politely.

Lynette gave her Nicola's address and they set off. There was a hold up in the centre of town, and so the journey took at least ten minutes longer that it would have under normal circumstances. During the time they were stationary, Nicola felt a poke in her side and when she looked, Lynette handed her a set of keys with a wink, and a warning shake of the head. Nicola understood. She said nothing.

There was silence in the car, and Nicola could feel the panic rising in her breast. When they pulled into The Close, Nicola thought she was going to pass out. She looked at Lynette in terror. She was rewarded with a smile and a wink.

The police driver pulled up behind a parked police car, and switched off the engine. Lynette thanked her.

"There's no need to wait for me, Sterling," she said. "PC Anderson is in the car in front. He can take Mrs Moran back to school and bring me back to the station."

"Very good, Ma'am," replied PC Sterling.

When they were out of the car, Lynette turned to Nicola and said in a low voice, "Let me do all the talking here. You know the plan. Don't panic. Stick to our story, and we'll be alright."

A constable got out of the car and saluted Lynette.

"Good morning, Ma'am," he said. "I didn't realise that you'd be involved in this shout. I was called by a neighbour who saw the man I have in the back of the car trying to break in here. I have cautioned him because he was being very aggressive, but he's not yet under arrest."

"Get him out," instructed Lynette, "and we'll see what he has to say for himself."

Kevin emerged from the back of the police car, and when he set eyes on Nicola, he seemed to lose control.

"You fucking bitch!" he shrieked. "What the fuck have you done to my house? I go away for a week with work, and you've done something. I'm going to fucking kill you!"

Lynette stepped forward and he became quiet immediately.

"I must warn you sir," she said sweetly, "that any further outbursts from you will result in your being arrested. I suggest that you shut up, and accompany Mrs Moran and this constable into the house, where we can discuss your grievance in a calm and private way."

She turned to Nicola.

"Do you have your keys, Mrs Moran?" she asked

Nicola made a big show of searching her pockets and eventually she brought them out.

They all trooped up the garden path and Nicola unlocked the door. She stepped aside, and PC Anderson removed his hat and escorted Kevin inside. As she went in after them, Nicola felt her arse being squeezed and whipped around to see Lynette looking at her mischievously. She said nothing, but her mind was working furiously. She just hoped that she could remember the plan that had been worked out last weekend in the club by all the members of the Inner Sanctum.

The End (of Chapter Four)

Find out in Chapter Five what happens in The Close

Read how Nicola is initiated into the Inner Sanctum and how her revenge on Kevin begins

12