Nicola Redux Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was naked, save for hur cock lock. Hur hair had been tied into two bunches, each secured with a pink ribbon. Hur make up looked as if it had been applied with a trowel.

Georgina faced the ladies of the Inner Sanctum and curtsied.

"Ladies of the Inner Sanctum, honoured guests and their submissives and slaves, club staff, and lastly, house slaves. Welcome to our annual presentation of new house slaves."

Georgina looked across at hur Mistress, and Myra nodded her approval.

"I am instructed to say that all the usual rules of this club have been suspended for tonight, and tonight only." Georgina continued.

"That is to say, no house slave may refuse the invitation to play tonight. The rules of joining in or entering a scene without agreement do, however, remain."

"We have five new house slaves for your entertainment this evening. Everyone except for the ladies of the Inner Sanctum may bid for the use of any one new house slave. If you are successful in gaining the use of a slave, that means that you are barred from bidding for any subsequent slave."

"The auction will begin in twenty minutes. Please take this opportunity to get refreshments, as once the proceedings have started, the bars will be closed until every house slave has been disposed of. Thank you for your attention. I'll be back in twenty minutes, when we will begin."

Georgina made hur way down the steps from the stage and came over to kneel by Myra.

"Good evening, Mistress. Good evening ladies," she said respectfully. "May I fetch anyone a drink?"

Orders for various drinks were given, and Georgina went off to fulfil them. Myra got up and winked at Nicola.

"Can I see you for a minute, please?" she asked softly. Nicola looked at Lynette who smiled at her, but said nothing.

Nicola accompanied Myra over to the far end of the room. As they approached one of the discrete booths which lined the wall, a large naked man and an equally naked woman slid out from the bench seat and stood respectfully whilst Myra whispered to Nicola that she should react appropriately and not let the Inner sanctum down.

The naked pair both got down on their knees. The man spoke, his voice low and respectful.

"Good evening Mistress. Slut cunt Edna and I are most honoured to have been invited to this evening's auction."

Myra grinned at Nicola's astonished expression. She ignored the two kneeling figures and pulled Nicola into the booth. She clicked her fingers, and the two naked bodies shuffled closer.

"Do you remember Mr. and Mrs. Williams, Mistress Nicola?" Myra asked with a wicked grin. "They both had to be taught a lesson in who runs things in school. I seem to recall that their daughter was something of an amateur artist."

Both Jack and Edna Williams looked anxiously at Nicola. Their daughter, Cheryl, had drawn the cartoon that had kick started the changes in Nicola's life. It seemed neither of them wished to incur Nicola's wrath tonight, if ever. They were obviously both in very submissive mode, and were hoping that Nicola wasn't going to be vindictive.

They needn't have worried. Nicola was shocked to see them, but determined to act appropriately.

"Yes, I remember them both," she replied, smiling at Myra and totally ignoring the two kneeling forms. "I'm confused, Mistress Myra. As I recall, this one (here Nicola gestured contemptuously at Jack Williams) was a blustering bully. How refreshing to see he's finally realised what an insignificant little shit he really is."

Myra chuckled. "Explain your situation to Mistress Nicola," she commanded in a stern voice.

"I'm a switch, Mistress Nicola," began Jack Williams. "I love to beat my slut cunt wife, but I also love to be beaten, to be forced to suck cock and to offer my arse for fucking and fisting. It would be an honour to serve you."

Nicola looked at him with contempt. She turned her attention to Edna, who was trembling next to her husband. Nicola beckoned her forward and when she got within reach, she gripped her floppy tits in her both hands and pulled the woman to her feet by her nipples. Edna moaned in ecstasy at the pain and licked her lips.

"Get your face down here," Nicola instructed. "I need my cunt nice and wet for my girlfriend to fuck later on."

Edna did as she was told and began to snuffle between Nicola's legs.

"How is that cunt of a daughter of yours getting on in University?" Nicola asked Jack in a bored voice. Edna's tongue was doing nothing for her.

"Very well, thank you, Mistress. She's already met a very strict young man, and brought him home to meet us. By the end of the weekend, he'd fucked all three of us, and Edna and I are hopeful that he'll marry Cheryl and organise our lives properly."

Nicola grinned. "Fuck me, you really are a family of perverts, aren't you?"

"That we are," agreed Jack Williams proudly. "After James had fucked Cheryl in front of me and her mother, he made me clean her up. I'm getting to love the taste of cum and cunt combined!"

"When he fucked Edna, he made Cheryl eat her mother's cunt, and that's something she really enjoyed, but not as much as when she was made to clean my arse out after James had fucked me."

Nicola looked at Myra in amusement and the two Mistresses burst out laughing.

"Fuck me Myra," giggled Nicola, "do you think we ought to introduce Family Fucking onto the school syllabus?"

A low buzzing sounded to signal that the auction was about to commence. Both Nicola and Myra got to their feet.

"If either of you are ever around when I'm at a loose end, I might well make use of you sometime," Nicola said. "Enjoy your evening."

She took Myra's hand and they strolled back over to their table.

"How long have they been members?" Nicola asked in a low voice.

"For ever," answered Myra with a grin. "They're both founder members. They belonged to this club even before the Inner Sanctum was thought of. Apparently Olwen knew Edna from some BDSM club in London. They were able to help fund the setting up of the place"

They reached their table and Nicola ignored her seat and sat on Lynette's lap. She kissed her girlfriend lovingly.

"I can't wait to see how they've trained and transformed Kevin," she grinned.

Georgina was back in hur position, centre stage. She called for quiet and introduced the first new house slave.

"A volunteer house slave from just down the road, so she'll be available at short notice from now on," Georgina began.

"Thirty nine years old, thirty six double A tits and as can be seen a particularly hairy cunt and arsehole. She's bi-sexual and offers oral and anal as well as that hairy cunt. Has some water sports training, and is willing to be trained in hard, brown sports. Who'll start the bidding?"

There was silence which seemed to last for a very long time. Then a couple of middle aged lesbians nudged one another, and one of them raised her hand.

"I'll give you fifty for her," she said confidently.

"Thank you Madam. Fifty pounds is bid. Any advance?"

Silence returned, and Georgina gave a fair amount of consideration time before clapping hur hands and yelling "Sold!"

Next up was a male, introduced by Georgina as a 'self-confessed cock sucking slut.' Georgina continued,

"Aged forty three, with almost twenty years' experience, this slave not only offers oral and anal skills, but he also takes a good beating without any complaint. He also boasts toilet training experience, and is looking for a Master who is interested in body modification. I have to say at this point that this slave cannot perform for a Mistress or a sissy. He is seeking stern, hard males only."

There was a buzz of excitement at this, and several males in the hall raised their hands. There was a bid of one hundred which was immediately raised by twenty five. The bid and counter bid went on until the price had reached three hundred and fifty pounds, by which time, only two potential Masters were left.

Georgina turned to the man who had just been outbid. She raised hur eyebrows.

"Three seven five?" she asked.

The man shook his head and after a few seconds Georgina closed the deal. The purchaser immediately came onto the stage, thrust a bundle of notes at Georgina and clipped a collar around the neck of his new slave. He dragged the slave off stage to rousing cheers from the audience

"Slave lot three is another male," announced Georgina, welcoming a tall, well-built black man onto the stage.

Georgina licked hur lips suggestively, which brought a roar of laughter from the audience.

"Slave number three is a bi-sexual switch," Georgina announced. "Ideally he is looking to be a bull to a Hot Wife, whilst dominating her cuckold. When not being used as a fuck toy, he will revert to his submissive persona."

This information caused a stir in the audience, and one couple actually got up from their table, and the woman led her collared partner up to the front of the stage in order to examine the goods better.

Georgina continued hur sales pitch.

"The potential Bull/slave is thirty one years of age. He is six foot one tall and weighs fourteen stone. He is uncut, as can be seen and he sports a cock seven inches long when soft, increasing to eight and three quarters when hard, with nearly two inches of girth. He describes himself as a heavy cummer, and is capable of multiple productions in a session."

Georgina's spiel was interrupted by the woman at the front of the stage.

"Walk him up and down," she instructed and Georgina did as she was told.

"Bend over and show me your arsehole," was the next instruction, and when that had been done, she smiled at her partner.

"This is for you, Cucky," she said spitefully, and the audience laughed again.

"Get him hard for me," she said, "I'm very interested, but only if he is eight inches plus and thick!"

Georgina knelt in front of the huge man and took his cock in hur hand. It twitched and started to swell. Opening hur mouth, Georgina engulfed the thick mushroom, and then deep throated the whole cock. The audience murmured its appreciation and gave a short round of applause.

Georgina pulled back and released the cock with a plop. It certainly was very long and very thick. Hur efforts gained hur another round of applause, and Myra smirked with pride.

The woman had obviously made up her mind. She beckoned to the black man and held out her hand to him.

"Pay for him!" she snapped at her cuckold. "I know the bidding hasn't started yet. Pay the reserve price and add fifty quid for the sissy for hur cock sucking skills!"

By this time, the slave was at her side. She whispered something to him and he swept her up into his muscular arms.

"Hurry up and pay the sissy!" the Hot Wife said harshly, " and then get your sorry arse down to our room. You can watch me getting fucked and then you'll be on clean up duty!"

She gave her new purchase a long, lingering kiss.

"Come on. big boy," she said sweetly, "You've got to prove all those claims about being able to perform again and again."

They left the concert room to a standing ovation and loud cheers, which gave Georgina time to accept the cuckold's cash. He slunk out soon after that to cat calls and laughter.

"Our penultimate slave is a visitor from the north of England," Georgina announced. "she is fifty six years of age, very experienced, and when purchased is available to re-locate to this area to serve her new Master or Mistress."

A small, thin woman wandered listlessly onto the stage. Her shoulder length wispy grey hair was lank and greasy. She'd made some effort to apply make-up, but it did very little to improve the quality of her skin or hide the acne scars on her cheeks.

Her tits hung down low, almost to the level of her belly button. Her arse cheeks were bruised and pock marked and she stood rather pathetically with one leg bent in what she assumed was an attractive position.

"Thirty four inch tits and offering oral, anal and cunt fucking, Hilda here is eager to serve both Masters and Mistresses and will also consider a married dominant couple. What am I bid?"

There was silence. Georgina tried harder.

"I'll open the bidding at ten pounds," she said hopefully. Still there were no takers. Georgina looked at Hilda and shook hur head sadly.

"I'm sorry my dear," she said kindly. "You were warned there would be no guarantees."

Olwen stood up and clicked her fingers.

"Yes, Mistress?" answered Georgina.

"Send her up to Mildred with my compliments," said Olwen, smiling at the woman kindly. "If you want to, my dear, you can stay here and become a house slave, available to all members at any time. Your board and lodge will be found for you and you'll get any cock and cunt that wants to use you. Is that acceptable?"

"Oh, yes, Madam. Thank you, Madam," replied Hilda and rushed off the stage to find Mildred.

"No," said Olwen, "I'm not going soft." She smiled at the curious looks her action in giving the woman a chance had got from her fellow Inner Sanctum members. "It's just that I have a thing for women with floppy tits like hers. They remind me of a spaniel's ears, and they tend to go a beautiful shade of purple when they're bound up tightly. I think between Hilda and Kalie, I'm going to really enjoy myself later on tonight!"

Georgina resumed hur role as hostess for the evening.

"We come to our final slave of the evening," she announced, looking specifically over at the Inner Sanctum table.

"This slave is not for sale, but is available for hire for this evening only. I have been informed that it is acceptable for a consortium of members to club together to make a bid."

This was news to everybody apparently. A buzz of excitement went around the room. Myra leaned into the centre of the table and informed her friends that this was her and Olwen's doing.

"This bastard is going to be made to pay for what he put Nicola through," she said spitefully. "I want him used, abused and utterly broken by the end of tonight, and then he'll spend the rest of his miserable life being fucked, pegged and having all his holes filled with cum, piss and shit."

She broke off as Georgina resumed.

"This slave has been acquired by the club for members' use. He has been trained and conditioned to obey and to carry out all members' every wish. So to that end, I require a total of five thousand pounds to secure his services for the whole night. As I say, anyone who contributes towards this total will be entitled to play with this slave tonight. Now who is going to start the bidding?"

"Do we get to see what we're bidding for?" drawled a silver haired man in a strong American accent. Most people turned to look to see who'd asked the question. He was not a regular at the club.

"My apologies, Sir," replied Georgina. "Of course you may view the goods. He is being led onto the stage by his keeper and handler as we speak."

Nicola gasped as she caught sight of a naked Malvina leading a crawling slave onto the stage. She barely recognised Kevin. Fascinated, Nicola watched open-mouthed as Malvina whipped Kevin into an upright position.

His hair had grown and was now shoulder length, and shocking pink. His make-up was grotesque, but what astonished Nicola more than anything was the fact that Kevin now had tits. His cock hung limply down, and his balls swung freely.

Georgina waited for the buzz of interest to quieten, and then she continued.

"Dominatrix Malvina, whom many of you no doubt know already, has been charged with the task of preparing this slave for use by club members. I'm sure you will agree that it is more appropriate for her to describe what has been done with this slave. So with no further crap from me, over to you, Mistress Malvina."

Malvina whispered something to Georgina and then strutted to the centre of the stage, and now Nicola noticed the vicious looking riding crop she carried.

"Mistresses and Masters and guests," she began in her distinctive accent, "I was tasked with transforming this arrogant, sexist, bullying piece of shit into a compliant, submissive fuck toy. The facilities I required were not available to me here, so I was granted permission to transport him to a very special clinic in Siberia, run by a former client of mine, who himself enjoys a good whipping. As you can see for yourselves, Dr. Novotski has built a very interesting toy for members to use and abuse whenever they wish. Let me point out some of the refinements the good doctor has achieved."

Malvina turned to her captive and gave him a vicious cut across his tits with her crop.

"Open" she barked and Kevin obediently opened his mouth. Malvina reached in and pulled out an upper and lower set of false teeth.

"This pathetic piece of shit thought it was fun to bite the cocks he was being trained to suck," she informed the audience. "Now he gives wonderful gum jobs."

"Next," she continued, "are his tits. Grafted on and connected to his pain sensors, they measure forty eight double G and wobble beautifully when beaten. He is still undergoing nipple stretching, but as you can see they are already nearly two inches in length, and are perfect for biting and clamping."

Malvina used her crop to lift Kevin's limp cock into view.

"This doesn't get hard any more," she said sadly, "even if it is beaten extremely hard. But it has been found that when servicing a couple, the harder his cock is beaten, the more enthusiastic his tongue and mouth work.

She turned to Kevin and said sternly,

"Assume the position."

Obediently, Kevin bent over and gripped his ankles, turning side on to the audience. At the same time, Georgina re-appeared carrying a leather harness, into which was strapped the most enormous dildo Nicola had ever seen. Malvina smiled and allowed Georgina to fit the harness around her waist. When it had been fitted to her satisfaction, she turned to the audience with a grin. The dildo hung down beneath her knees.

She thanked Georgina, who handed her a small remote control, similar to that which operates a tv. Georgina made hur way off the stage, and re-appeared to kneel at hur Mistress's side. Myra rubbed hur head affectionately and smiled at hur.

Malvina was addressing the audience again.

"We now come to the piece de résistance," she said. "What every Mistress and Master are really interested in. Their slave's arsehole. Well this slave has an amazing arsehole. Watch!"

She held up the remote control and pressed a button in an exaggerated way. Kevin gave a grunt and twitched.

Malvina took her dildo in both hands (it needed both hands to keep it steady) and lined it up with Kevin's arse. Smoothly she rammed it in all the way. The audience murmured its' approval.

"Now gentlemen," she said with a smile, "we ladies can wear these horse cock strap-on dildos, and although I've been fucked with some very big cocks, I know that there isn't a man in the world with a cock this size."

"All you potential purchasers of this slave are probably thinking now that you won't bother. You're reasoning that if he can take a cock this size with no problem, how will you get any thrill out of such a gaping arse? Well, don't panic. Watch."

Once again Malvina did her exaggerated pressing of her remote control, and Kevin began to whimper. She giggled and rocked back and forth a few times.

"Now then," she said with a grin, " I need a volunteer."

Without knowing what was required of them, every single hand in the audience shot up and a few people shouted "Me!" as well. Malvina ignored them all.

With a smile, she turned to the table where the ladies of the Inner Sanctum sat.

"Mistress Nicola," she said with a smile, "I believe you are the most appropriate person here. Would you please join me up here?"

Nicola looked startled. Lynette leaned over and kissed her.

"All planned, darling," she whispered. "There's no nasty surprises, just a chance to humiliate your ex in public and to finally bring this revenge saga to an end. Go on! Fuck off up there and do exactly what Malvina asks. I love you darling. Do this for me."