Nicole & Maria Ch. 01

Story Info
Nicole & Maria seduce their professor for good grades.
4.5k words
4.42
8.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole and Maria Need Good Grades

GRADE PROBLEM

I ask my university roommate, "Hey Nicole, how are you doing in Dr Baker's class? I'm close to failing, and that will kill my chances of graduating this term."

"Same here, Maria, the course is such a bitch. I've tried to learn it, but it's so hard."

"Yeah. I wonder how we can manage to at least get passing grades."

"Hmmm. Let me think." Nicole ponders for a few minutes, then says, "Maria, I think I have a plan."

"Oh? Do tell me."

"Have you noticed that Dr Baker eyes us?"

"How do you mean?"

"She looks at us like prey."

"I don't follow you."

"Haven't you sensed that she's a raging lesbian?"

"I guess I haven't. Other than us, I haven't known any others."

"Well, I guess my gay radar is much more sensitive than yours. I'm 99% sure she is. We can find out, and we can exploit that."

"How?"

"Maria, find the sluttiest outfit you have that you can get away with in the classroom."

"Huh?"

"I will, too. On Thursday, we'll go in with maximum cleavage showing and short skirts."

"Nicole, you know I don't have any cleavage with my little boobs."

"Well, do what you can. Go look, now."

"What is this for?"

Nicole takes a breath and says, "Okay, here's the basic plan. We go in that way, sit in the front row and give her a show. We won't wear knickers, so if we see that she's getting hot and bothered, we can spread our legs and really get her going."

"Nicole! Seriously! Oh, my God, I can't."

"Hear me out. If she's like I suspect, she'll have damp knickers at the end of the hour. We wait until everyone else has gone, and then we make our move."

"Doing what?"

"I'll think about those details in a minute, but the idea is to get a video of her watching one or both of us. Then we tell her that we will post it unless she agrees to have us over to her house, or something like that. Then we get her to lick us and we get seriously incriminating videos. She'll have to give us good grades then."

"Fuck, Nicole, you can't be serious."

"Well, do you have another plan for a good grade?"

I let this all sink in, then say, "Uh, no."

"Okay then, go look for an outfit."

We start searching, but I'm not one to show off my body like Nicole does, so I say, "I can't find anything." I look up and Nicole has on a short skirt, not much more than a belt, and a silky top that displays her ample cleavage.

"Damn, Nicole, you're going to class, not a nightclub."

"Sexy enough?"

I just shake my head.

"What did you find, Maria?"

"Not much."

"Oh, let's see." She rummages through a few things I found. "Okay, I guess you'll have to be the naughty schoolgirl. Wear this blouse, which looks perfectly respectable, and then gradually unbutton it as the class goes on."

"Ohhhh," I splutter.

"Yes, you can, Maria. Don't wear a bra or knickers. We have to get her soaked between her legs."

"Oh, Nicole, you are so wicked."

"We need the grades, right?"

"Uh, yeah, right."

"Okay, then. No arguments. This skirt will do. It looks normal until you spread your legs and show her your pussy. She might like your shaved pussy. I know I do. It will be a nice contrast to my thick, dark bush."

I start to object, but I am resigned to going along with Nicole's daring plan. She goes over the details of what we are to do in class.

CLASS TIME

Class day arrives and we dress as we have planned. I'm okay with it since my clothes are normal. Nicole looks like she is either going clubbing or working the street.

"Nicole, you'd better wear a coat over that until we get to class, so you don't get arrested."

"Haha, you reckon? Okay, good idea. It will be a surprise to Dr Baker when I take it off."

I think I'm all right until we go outside and the slightly cool air hardens my nipples, which are showing through my blouse. We walk to class early to make sure we get front-row centre seats. I sit and Nicole takes off her coat, draping it on the seat next to her before sitting down and crossing her long legs.

Nicole tells me to keep my phone handy for the videos at the end. I feel for it in my handbag and it's ready. As Dr Baker walks in she spies Nicole and she jerks to a stop, almost tripping over. Nicole is staring at her wearing a huge smile. Dr Baker gives a sigh (of disgust? of surprise? of excitement?) as she continues to her desk, setting her folder down.

Nicole giggles softly to me. I see Dr Baker trying to ignore Nicole. I give a little smile as she looks at me, and I unbutton one button of my blouse. She is shocked and looks down at her papers. Now she knows that we are both going to tease her, but it's too late to say anything because other students have filed in behind us.

She starts the lesson and manages to give some lecture material before asking questions, walking away from the desk off to the side to avoid having us in her view. We giggle at that.

I unbutton two more buttons and open my blouse to show the inside edges of my little boobs and halfway down my front. When she returns, she gawks and gasps. I see that Nicole has uncrossed and opened her legs. I remember that we aren't wearing knickers, so I'm sure that Dr Baker notices her bush.

I open my legs a bit, too, and Dr Baker is getting very flustered. She rushes through the lecture material, gives us all reading assignments and finishes ten minutes early. The other students are happy to pack up and leave, but of course, we stay in our seats.

When it's just the three of us in the room, Dr Baker says to us, "What do you girls think you are doing? You should be ashamed."

Nicole nods to me. I sneak my phone out of my handbag, palm it and stand up, stepping to the side so I can see them both. Nicole opens her legs wide, giving Dr Baker a full view of her curly bush. "We know you like what you see, Dr Baker, or should I call you Candice? There's nothing to be ashamed of. Look all you want."

Nicole reaches down with both hands and spreads her lips wide, displaying her pink pussy, nicely framed by her dark bush. Candice's mouth is agape and she's staring right into it. I slide my phone up and start the video, first showing Candice's face and then panning to Nicole's pussy.

I stop the video, replay it and nod to Nicole. She nods back and I open my blouse, showing Candice my firm little boobs. Candice turns and stares at them, and Nicole records in the same way with her phone, with Candice's face agog, then panning to my boobs.

Nicole checks her video and says, "Well, Candice, we can see that you love looking at my pussy and her boobs. You'd like to see more, wouldn't you?"

Candice finds her voice and blurts, "Oh, girls, how could you think that?"

I summon the courage to speak. "Is she wrong?" I ask. "Be honest."

"Girls, we could get in serious trouble here."

Nicole replies, "Yes, I suppose we could. So let's make a date to get together - at your place tonight?"

"Are you kidding? How can you suggest such a thing?"

Nicole nods at me, saying, "Maria, show her your video." I walk over and show Candice what I took. Candice blushes at the realisation that she's been caught perving on a young student.

"I have another good video of you appreciating Maria's beautiful boobs."

We remain silent, allowing Candice to absorb the implications of the existence of the videos. Nicole closes her legs and I re-button my blouse.

Candice says anxiously, "You're not going to do anything with those, are you?"

Nicole replies, "Well, not if you let us come over tonight. Is 8:00 a good time?"

"Oh, no, you can't."

"Aw, too bad. We'll just have to make sure these videos find their way to the dean."

"Oh, my God, nooooo."

"No? Then what's your address?"

Candice starts sobbing, realising that she's been trapped. If she doesn't want her career ruined, she has to let us visit. I take down her address and bookmark it in my map app. "Got it, Nicole."

"Good girl, Candice. See you at eight."

We leave her, still crying at her fate as we leave the classroom.

VISITATION

Candice lives a short walk from campus, so we start over at 7:45. I dress normally, but Nicole is naked under a thick coat. We get to her place and ring the doorbell.

I hear steps and Candice opens the door. She has a fearful, resigned look on her face. We enter and Nicole closes and locks the door behind us.

Nicole adopts her controlling tone of voice. "Now here's the thing, Candice. If you don't want us to release the videos, you will do exactly what we say with no argument, is that clear?"

She chokes down an objection, whispering, "Yes."

Nicole takes off her coat, displaying her naked body, and kicks off her shoes. "Good. Let's go to your bedroom."

Candice is shell-shocked at Nicole's brazenness but is compliant, leading the way. We follow. When we are in her bedroom, Nicole pulls back the bed covers and lies on the sheet, spreading her legs. She nods at me and I pull out my phone to record the video.

"Do I need to tell you to strip?" Nicole orders.

Candice shakes her head and slowly removes her clothes, feeling the trap tightening as she does. I see her in her undies, then I start undressing as well. She takes off her bra and her pendulous boobs jiggle.

"Oh, Maria, aren't her boobs spectacular?"

"Yes, Nicole, they are wonderful. I love big boobs, and hers are still firm for their size."

"Mmm, yes, they are great."

She hesitates when she's down to her knickers. Nicole barks, "Did I tell you to stop?"

"Uh, no."

"That's 'No, Miss Nicole.' Try again!" Nicole shouts, scaring even me with her vehemence.

"No, Miss Nicole" whimpers Candice.

"Good girl, let's see what you have under there."

I have finished undressing now, and I'm getting excited by Nicole's firm, directive manner over our helpless victim. We admire her shaven pussy and her lovely big boobs.

"Tell me, Candice, when you saw my bush today, it excited you, got you wet, didn't it?"

"Yes. Uh, sorry, yes, Miss Nicole."

"You want it, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Nicole."

I am recording this humiliating sequence. I'm smiling and Nicole smiles back at me.

"You're wet now, aren't you? Feel yourself and tell me."

Candice dips a finger between her legs and says, "Yes, Miss Nicole."

"Well, you know what to do with a pussy, don't you, Candice?"

"Yes, Miss Nicole," she says as she climbs onto the bed, shattering the last threshold of her resistance. My recording follows her face toward Nicole's pussy.

Candice rubs her face on Nicole's bush, feeling its silk and spreading her juice over her face.

"Oh, Nicole, she loves your scent. She's marking herself," I say.

"Yes, good girl, you are mine now. I knew you wanted me."

"Hey, share with me," I complain.

"Yes, of course, Maria. You are ours, Candice."

Candice spreads Nicole's pussy lips with her fingers and licks them softly.

"Oh, Maria, she's good. I knew she would be." I smile as I continue getting different angles of Candice's licking around then inside Nicole's lips, her face buried in her bush. I make sure she's easily identifiable.

I sense that Candice has abandoned all resistance and is releasing her lesbian nature. She licks deeper, then dives into Nicole's pussy, stabbing it madly, her desire to please vanquishing her previous anxiety.

"Oh, fuck," Nicole cries. Candice licks madly, bringing Nicole to the edge. Then she sucks and licks her clit, making her scream, "Ah fuck, yes, yes, yes. I'm cumming."

Candice continues licking until Nicole pushes her off. I get a close-up of Candice's wet face, then pan down to Nicole's pussy in its bushy home. I turn off the recording and hide the phone under the pillow, making sure that Nicole sees me do that.

Candice looks up at Nicole and asks meekly, "Was that okay, Miss Nicole?"

Nicole breathlessly answers, "That will do, Nicole."

"Is that all you need?"

"That's all I need now, but I'm sure that Maria is dripping and she needs some attention." Nicole climbs off the bed, and I take that as a cue to climb on and spread my legs in front of Candice. When she dutifully plants her face onto my pussy, I take the phone from under the pillow and pass it to Nicole, who begins videoing her service of me.

She repeats her performance admirably, bringing me to a quick but satisfactory climax. Candice looks up at me and asks, "Was that okay, Miss Maria?"

"Not bad, Candice. I guess it was good enough."

She gives a half-smile before realising that we have been capturing her licking on video. Her anxiety wells up again and she pulls away.

"You're not going to show those to anyone, right?"

Nicole smiles broadly, "Of course not, Candice."

Candice gives a sigh of relief.

"...if you give us top marks," Nicole continues.

"Ohhh."

"It's very easy, just upgrade our entries in the class marking application."

"Oh, that's unethical. I can't believe you're asking me to do it." Candice almost starts crying again. "I can lose my job if anyone finds out."

"Well, we are asking, and don't worry, we certainly aren't about to complain. There's no need for anybody to know anything about what you've done with us, or what you will do for us. But if you don't help us, well, you'll lose your job and be disgraced. So the choice is simple, right?"

Candice sniffles and goes quiet. We let her make the choice while I toss my phone onto my handbag. She mutters, "Yes, you will both get top marks. I hate you and I hate myself for doing it, but I guess I have no other choice."

Nicole replies cheerfully, "Oh, no need to hate yourself. Hate us if you want, that's fine." I giggle.

Nicole goes for a pee, and I say to Candice, "You're very wet now, aren't you? Finger yourself and tell me."

Candice chokes and tries to resist but her hand betrays her, slipping onto her mound and diving a finger between her lips. "Yes, Miss Maria, I am wet."

"That's good, keep fingering. Cum for me. I bet it won't take long."

She fingers madly and within a minute she shouts, "Ohhhh, I'm cumming." She shakes and collapses on the bed next to me.

"You get very excited while pleasing us, don't you, Candice, like a good slut?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, I am your good slut."

Nicole comes back into the bedroom, saying, "That's our good slut. Hey, Maria, we have to leave the dorm in a couple of weeks after graduation. She has another bedroom. She could move in there and give us the master bedroom."

Candice says, "You can't be serious!"

"Why not? It's a big place, you have a big kitchen and a big bathroom. There are two of us and only one of you. We don't have that much stuff. This will work out great."

"You can't just barge in like that!"

Nicole picks up my phone and shows Candice the video of her between my legs. I can hear myself moaning as she makes me cum. "Can't we? That's too bad. The dean will love seeing this."

She buries her head in the bed and starts sobbing. We let her cry as we get dressed. When we are ready to go, Nicole says, "Make us each a key, and we'll get them at our next class. And don't forget the grades!"

She sniffles, knowing that she's helplessly trapped. We leave her, satisfied in more ways than one with our results.

GRADUATION

Graduation day sees Nicole and me proudly accepting our diplomas. Candice has come through with top marks for us, and we are very happy about that. After we both get our papers, I spy Candice in the audience.

"Hey, Nicole, look who's here?"

"Where?" I point out Candice. "Oh, yeah, we should go say hello."

We walk over. Candice sees us and looks down.

"Hello, Candice, so nice to see you again," Nicole says.

"Oh, hello, Nicole, Maria," she mutters.

"Aren't you glad to see us, Candice?" Nicole asks.

"I think she is," I say.

"Yeah, I agree. Let's take a walk where we can talk privately, Candice," Nicole says, gently grabbing her arm and pulling her along.

She shuffles along, and Nicole leads us across the lawn into a wooded area. We can't be seen here.

"Why won't you girls leave me alone?" Candice complains. "I did what you asked, even though I hated doing it."

"So you did, and we are happy. We held up our end of the bargain and deleted all of the videos. Here, have a look at my phone. Maria, show her yours." We open the gallery on our phones and show her that there is no trace of our previous activities. I don't tell her that I made a few copies of all of the videos on USB sticks to stash in a safe location.

"Satisfied now?"

"Well, okay, I hope you're right. My career is on the line."

"I know," I say, "and we appreciate what you did, the grades, I mean. Well, your pussy licking was okay, too, wasn't it, Nicole?"

"I've had better, but you did seem to be enjoying it. You did dive in enthusiastically after a minute. How was it for you, Maria?"

"Oh, she was good. I could tell she's very experienced."

"I think she got excited. Tell me, Candice, when you saw us in the classroom, you got wet didn't you? I bet your knickers were damp. Am I right?"

Candice blushes and whispers, "Uh, yes."

"I thought so, and when you were licking us, you got dripping wet, I bet."

She sighs and says, "Yes."

"You love our naked young bodies. You are remembering my bush and Maria's shaved pussy now, aren't you?"

She almost pants, "Yes, I am."

"I'm glad you are being honest, Candice. You're wet now, aren't you?"

"Uh, I think so."

"Maria, reach under her skirt and feel her knickers."

I reach under and run my hand up her leg to her crotch. "Oh my, Nicole, she's absolutely soaked!"

Nicole smiles broadly. "Well, I guess that can only mean one thing, right, Candice?"

"What is that?"

"Take a moment and think about what you want to do, then tell us."

Candice's thoughts bounce around, and then she finally says, "Would you girls like to come over again?"

"You know that's what you want. Let's go now. Are you ready, Maria?"

"Oh, yes."

We saunter out of the woods and walk to her place.

VOLUNTARY SERVICE

Candice fumbles with her keys and lets us all in. I decide I want the first turn this time, so I whip off my gown and run into the bedroom. I strip quickly and flop onto the bed.

"Well, look who's eager," Nicole says as they enter the bedroom. "I think you have work to do, Candice."

Nicole runs her eyes up and down Candice's body, ordering her wordlessly to strip. Candice slowly unbuttons her blouse and takes it off. Nicole's eyes burn into her bra. She quickly sheds it.

Her skirt follows, and she starts to take off her knickers, but I say, "No, leave them on for now." I spread my legs wide and hold my arms out, inviting, no, demanding that she come to lie on top of me.

"Mmm, I love your big boobs on my little ones, Candice," I say. She gives me a little smile, still unsure about her feelings. I wrap my legs around hers and hump my pussy up onto her knickers. She responds, pressing back.

"Oh, you like fucking my pussy, do you Candice?"

"Yes. Uh, Miss Maria."

"I like it too, be my fuck slut. Hump me hard."

She starts mashing her knickers on my naked pussy. I notice that Nicole is naked now and is kneeling on the bed, offering a boob to Candice to suck on. She bends down and hungrily sucks and slurps at it.

Nicole says, "Mmm, yes she likes us, Maria. She's doing very nicely. I think we'll keep her."

I watch that and grab Candice's hips to pull her harder onto me. My pussy is leaking and making her knickers well-lubricated. The fabric is pushing my lips apart, pressing on my hard clit.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard. Ahhh." Candice moans as she fucks me faster. "Ahh, yes, I'm gonna cum. Ohhhhh." I gasp as my orgasm hits.

12