Nicole & Ted (Roommates Snow Saga)

Story Info
Their adventures from engagement night to the wedding.
7.2k words
4.85
4.4k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
365 Followers

Author's Note: This involves the characters from the 'Roommates Snowed In' stories. I was happy with the way the third story ended, but some more ideas popped into my head. This story follows Ted and Nicole from the night they got engaged to their wedding three months later.

MORNING IN VEGAS

I am awoken by the feeling of moisture. I just had the most amazing day and night of my life. Over the last few months I seem to keep having the 'best day ever' and some how it gets replaced by a new one. My entire body was sore, but it was a wonderful kind of sore, if that makes sense. I just got engaged to the love of my life Ted, who is somewhere in bed with me, although I don't see him through my half closed eyes.

LAST NIGHT

My best friend Jen got married to the love of her life. Her new husband Ben is the one who convinced me to become Nicole. As a wedding present to Ben, the three of use decided it would be a sentimental moment for him to fuck me one last time. Before I had met Ted, Ben and I had sex hundreds of times, and it felt nice to close that door while our significant others watched. He would then be starting his new life with Jen and me with Ted.

While my sex with Ben was sweet and familiar, my night with Ted was wild and awesome. He fucked me first over the vanity in our suite's bathroom and then he proposed to me with the biggest diamond ring I had ever seen!

I was always a horny girl, but I have to say that there's nothing that gets your engines running hotter than after your man asks you to marry him! Ted put the ring on my finger and after only a few seconds of checking it out, I attacked him. He was down on one knee and I pushed him onto his back. I was on top of him and my tongue was almost down his throat.

To give you a visual, he was still dressed in his tuxedo from the wedding. I was wearing the most beautiful Bridal Lingerie that consisted of a White Corset and Open Back Crotchless Panties. Jen had wanted us to be twins and the feature of the panties had allowed me to be fucked without taking anything off. It was really good planning on her part.

Ted was struggling underneath me to get his clothes off. I was so turned on and kissing him so hard that there was no way he could do so. When I decided I needed a second to come up for some air, he was able to slide his jacket off while he was still on his back. As he went to unbutton his shirt, I went for his pants.

I unbuckled his belt and tore open the waist of his pants, sending the button flying across the room. So much for the rental deposit! I pulled down the waistband of his boxers and his amazing dick popped out. Of course he was already hard for me!

I was tempted to swallow his cock like I just swallowed his tongue, but I wanted him to beg for it! I licked the tip and tasted his delicious precum. Then I waited as he whimpered. I kissed the tip next, leaving a nice lipstick mark. I waited again and he made another sound of disappointment.

"What?" I asked him in the cutest tone possible.

"You know what!" He back suggestively.

"All you have to do is ask," I said, still teasing him.

"Please!" He begged.

"Would you like your smoking hot fiancée to suck your dick?" I asked.

"Yes!" He begged again.

"Would you like your wife to suck your dick for you every day for the rest of our lives?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" He said.

"Are you going to make me the happiest woman in the world?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I am going to do everything possible give you the best life ever! Now my smoking fiancée will you please suck my cock!" He yelled.

"Your wish is my command!" I said.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and I took his entire length inside me. My lips touched his groin as the tip of his dick entered my throat. He let out a scream of pleasure. I went on to give him one of my world class blowjobs. Since he had just fucked me it was going to be a long one. I couldn't care less though, I was in heaven, sucking on the one dick I would be sucking for the rest of my life!

After the blowjob we took about an hour to compose ourselves. The night was just getting started and we needed a breather. He picked up the phone and ordered us some snacks from room service. We sat on the couch while we ate a little bit and made sure to drink a lot of water so we wouldn't cramp up from the impending sex marathon. We checked some scores and found out that he won $25k betting on basketball. Usually that kind of hit would be the highlight of the weekend, but it was like the fifth best thing to happen.

Ted had been feeling me up on the couch and getting us warmed up to go again. While it was nice to fool around all over the suite, it was time to christen the bed. He took my hand and led me over to the bed. I took off the rest of his clothes.

"Do you want me to help you out of the corset?" He asked. "It looks laced up tight! You must be uncomfortable."

"No, I'm used to it by now. It makes me feel extra sexy to be wearing Bridal Lingerie on the night we got engaged!" I said. "I was thinking about buying more of these, I love the way it shapes my body."

"Good. I was just trying to be considerate, but you are so fucking beautiful right now, that I would love nothing more than to spend the night making you scream while you're wearing that outfit!" He said.

"I'm ready whenever you are!" I begged.

"First I'm going to make sweet love to my future wife nice and slow. Then I'm going to fuck her like the slut she is!" He said.

"Oh yes!" I pleaded. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, being your lover and your slut!"

We proceeded to have the best night of sex we ever had. First he laid me down gently and proceeded to fuck me slowly in missionary. He had never been so gentle and we kissed as he moved in and out of me. We made love for over an hour like that.

After that we continued to kiss while I rubbed him back into an erection. He fucked me hard doggy style, then I got on top and rode him. Finally we got onto our sides and he gently filled my pussy while we spooned. We did it that way until we both fell asleep.

BACK TO THIS MORNING

My last memory was falling asleep with Ted's dick inside of me. I have had enough dick inside my pussy to know that I was empty, other than the many loads of cum that were pumped into me last night. I knew he wasn't behind me anymore either and I felt moisture coming from my groin area.

My first concern was that I had leaked all over the sheets. I wasn't worried about what Ted would think, but what the maid that would come in to change the bedding might. She would have some story to tell the rest of the housekeeping girls.

I pulled down the sheet to check and my bare breasts blocked my view. As I lowered the sheet I saw my smooth chest and midsection. Ted must have undressed me during the night so I would be more comfortable. Could I possibly love him more?! I leaned my head up to see that there was a round lump in between my legs. I pulled the sheet all the way off and saw Ted. He was on his knees and he was slowly licking my clit!

"Holy shit you scared me!" I said. "I felt wet and thought I was going to find a huge mess down there!"

"Well you're about to make a huge mess after I'm done!" He said.

"Hold on, that's my job! I blow you to wake you up!" I said.

"Well I was awake first and it's 6-5," he said.

"What's 6-5?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"The score. I came Six times last night and by my count you only had Five orgasms. This is an equal partnership, remember? I need to catch you up!" He said.

"But..." I said.

He interrupted, "No buts! Except your cute one!"

He took my clit inside his mouth and proceeded to give me an amazing blowjob. He had become very talented in going down on me and that fact that he wanted to do it all the time was wonderful. Having a man who cares about my needs as much as his own really is the best!

Ted crawled up next to me and we laid there smiling at each other.

"Are you excited to be finally moving in to my house?" He asked.

"Yeah! I mean I basically live there already, but it will be nice to have all my clothes there and not have to keep going back and forth." I said.

"Is that all you're excited about, the convenience?" He said sarcastically.

Catching his drift I said, "What I meant to say was I can't wait to live with you and spend the rest of my life with you in OUR HOUSE!"

"Good answer!" He said, "One more question, before we need to get up and meet Ben and Jen for Brunch."

"Sure, anything," I said.

"Have you thought about going bigger?" He asked.

"No, not really, I think our house is big enough!" I said.

"You really are too adorable! That's not what I meant," he said.

"What then?" I asked, genuinely confused.

He reached over and grabbed my boobs.

"Oh," I said, finally understanding. "Is that something you'd want?"

"I mean I love your body, but I was thinking that we would have so much more fun with them if they were bigger," he said.

"If that's what my future husband wants, I'd be happy to do it for you. I just don't want huge watermelons that would make me tip over!" I said.

"Of course not, just a nice pair of DDs. I know a great surgeon that will give us a good price!" He said.

"Ha!" I giggled, knowing he would do the procedure. "Ok, DDs it is. I would need all new bras though."

"That's why you have your credit card! You can go shopping with Jen when she gets back from her honeymoon," he said.

"That'll be fun! Plus she's gonna be jealous that we're not twins anymore and mine are bigger than hers!" I said.

"Maybe don't tell her and surprise her," he said.

"Good idea!" I said.

We met Jen and Ben for Brunch and spent our last day in Vegas. The girls and guys hung out separately during the day and met for dinner. We had an early flight in the morning.

BACK HOME

Jen and Ben left the next day for their month long Honeymoon in Europe. They were going to four different cities and living it up as Newlyweds.

Ted and I called the moving company right away and I was moved in to my new house the same day. He welcomed me to our home by fucking me in every room in the house!

Ted cleared his work schedule for my enhancement. We were anxious to get it done right away. The night before I had a thought.

"Babe, while I'm under why don't you touch up my face a little bit, make it a little more feminine?" I asked.

"My love, you know I think you're beautiful the way you are!" He said.

"Then do it for me. I want to be your perfect woman. Do whatever you think, cheeks, nose, lips, don't even tell me what you did. Let me be surprised! I trust you completely!" I said.

He said. "Speaking of perfect, how do you feel about blonde hair?"

"Would you like me to be a blonde?" I asked.

"I always pictured my wife as a Hot Bombshell Blonde with DD tits!" He said.

"Like I told you, I'm willing to do anything that makes you happy. I went with red hair for Ben. Now I'm yours and if you want me to have blonde hair, as soon as I can get to the salon you'll have your blonde bombshell!" I said.

"I really love you so much!" He said.

"I love you too!"

TWO WEEKS LATER

I let out a gentle groan as I began to come out of a deep sleep. I wanted to brush my newly blonde hair out of my eyes, but my left arm seemed to be restrained. My right arm was loose and I got the job done. I feel like I'd been hit by a freight train and my whole body was sore. I slightly picked up my head and all I could see was two massive protrusions. I tried to lift up a little more so I could see better and I heard Ted's voice.

"Just lie back and relax," he said.

This was probably a good idea considering the way I felt. The doctor is always right! But where was he? I couldn't see him at all.

"Babe, where are you? What's going on?" I asked, in a cuter tone of voice than usual.

"Don't worry about me. Just relax and let me take care of you," he said.

Just then I felt moisture in my crotch area and a fullness in my pussy. I knew he was licking my clit. He proceeded to give me one of his wonderful blowjobs. I was getting goosebumps and my pussy was starting to spasm around whatever was in there. I knew it wasn't his dick, because he couldn't be blowing me and fucking me at the same time. I had the most delightful orgasm and it seemed to ease some of my discomfort.

Ted got up and stood by my bedside, "Good morning," he said.

"Good morning. That was wonderful. Wait...where am I? What's going on?" I asked.

"Slow down and I'll tell you everything. First off you're in our bedroom. Everything went perfectly," he said.

"That's good. Why can't I move my left arm?" I asked.

"Do you want to hear the story or not?" He said, smiling.

"Yes, please," I said.

"In addition to the implants, I touched up your cheeks, nose, and lips. I also tweaked your vocal chords a bit. I can give you the exact details if you want," he said.

"So that's why I sound like this," I said in my new adorable voice.

"Is it ok?" He asked.

"I'd have to hear myself talk a bit more, but yeah I think I love it! It sounds so cute and sexy!" I said.

"That was the plan," he said.

"What about my arm?" I asked as I looked over to see an IV in it for the first time.

"I put you in a medically induced coma for two weeks to recover. The IV is giving you fluids and nutrition. You were moving around a little bit, so the nurse thought it was best to restrain your arm so there wouldn't be a problem," he said.

"Whoa, it's two weeks later?!" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah, you said you trusted me and I thought this way it would be less painful," he said.

"I'm still in a lot of pain though," I said.

"Don't worry, that will go away soon," he said.

I grabbed his shirt with my free arm and pulled him towards me. I gave him a big kiss.

"Thank you for taking such good care of me!" I said. "Oh, just one more question...why does my pussy feel so full?"

"It feels nice, right?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said, "But what is it?"

"It's me!" He said.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"It's a replica of my penis. I got this special kit and made a plug for you that was molded to me. When you told me sex after your first augmentation was uncomfortable because of the long period you couldn't have it, I thought this would help. I didn't want to stretch you too much, so I was only semi erect when I did it. I also thought you might like to use this instead of tampons going forward. It would be like always having a piece of me with you," he replied.

"So you've essentially been fucking me for two weeks straight?" I asked.

"Pretty much, yeah," he said.

"That's so...hot!" I said.

"Now are you ready to get out of bed and check out your rocking new bod?" He asked.

"More than you know!" I said.

"Heather!" Ted yelled, "Would you come in here please!"

The nurse Heather came in to the bedroom.

"Can we take out the IV and free her arm from the restraints. Then can you get the shower ready while I take off her bandages. If you want I can help you bathe her," he said.

"Don't worry doctor, I can handle her in the shower. You just go relax and I'll bring her down for breakfast when we're done," she said.

She unhooked me and walked into the bathroom. Ted helped me sit up and I put my feet on the ground. My legs felt like jello, two weeks of not using them would do that. He helped me stand up and I stumbled a bit. I took a step and I was walking like I forgot how to walk. Ted took my hand and we proceeded to do some laps around the bedroom. The combination of my legs not being used and the extra weight on my chest made it extra tough. I don't know how long it took, but when I finally told him I was good, he led me over to the full length mirror.

I got my first look at my new face and all I could say was, "Damn, I'm gorgeous!"

"You've always been gorgeous to me, now you're just a little bit gorgeous-er!" He said.

"Ha! I'm the one who's been asleep for two weeks and you're the one who forgot how to talk. How about: I am a little bit More Gorgeous now!" I said, stressing my words.

He kissed my neck and said, "I don't care what the words are, my future wife is fucking hot! Now are you ready to see your new fun bags?"

"I hope you don't call them 'fun bags' in front of your other patients," I said, giggling.

"Not all of them, just the gorgeous ones!" He said, laughing back.

He unwrapped the bandages and I got a look at his handiwork. My breasts were massive! I had never seen a pair this big up close. The biggest I had seen were Jen's and my own C cups. Ted reached around me and started to rub them, paying extra attention to my nipples that were getting hard. I moaned in delight.

"Babe, is this ok? You're not going to ruin them, right?" I asked.

"Of course not Sweetheart, I'm the doctor! You've been medically cleared for full action!" He said.

"So am I perfect for you now?" I asked, batting my eyelids in the mirror.

"You've always been perfect! He said. "Now you're just perfect-er!"

"There you go making up words again!" I laughed.

"You know what I mean! What really matters is that you're perfect inside. I love you for your personality. I love spending time with you. It's so wonderful to have a woman who actually likes all the things that I do! The fact that you are now a smoking hot blonde bombshell on the outside is just an added bonus!" He said.

I smiled at his compliment and moaned as he continued to massage my new boobs.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Heather come out of the bathroom wearing a bikini. She said, "Sorry to interrupt all the fun, but your shower is ready."

Ted moved his hands away and said, "Nice bathing suit!"

"Thanks, I wasn't sure if you two would be comfortable if I was naked with Nicole in the shower, so I put this on just in case," she said.

"Either way would've been fine," he said.

"Wow, you're actually going to get in the shower with me?" I asked.

"Of course Sweetie, how else would she make sure you're safe in there? Heather is the best nurse in the business! She's been with you 24/7 since the surgery!" He said.

"Thanks for saying that, Doctor. Now come on Nicole, let me bathe you and get you nice and clean. Then I'll help you get dressed and we can reunite you with your man," she said.

Ted kissed me on the lips and walked out of the bedroom. Heather took my hand and led me into the shower. It didn't dawn on me that I was naked with my clit hanging out until she started to wash me. I mean how else was I supposed to take a shower? Duh.

She clearly knew about my situation and clearly didn't care. I'm sure she was well compensated by Ted and was just doing her job. She started by washing my long blonde hair and putting in conditioner. Then she covered me in a body scrub and proceeded to wash two weeks off of me. She said she had given me sponge baths in bed, but that was no substitute for a nice long shower.

I flinched for a second when she started to wash my clit and I really jumped when she pulled Ted's cock replica out of my pussy. She washed me there too. Once I was all rinsed off I felt like I had the best shower of my life. Maybe we could hire her to come bathe me from time to time!

She dried me off and blew my hair dry. Then she brushed it out for me and helped me style it. She really was full service! Draped in my towel she led me to my makeup table. I could handle this part on my own and she went to find me some clothes. I wasn't going out today so anything she picked was fine.

As I applied my makeup I got a more detailed view of what Ted had done. My cheekbones looked much more feminine and I only had to brush them slightly. My eyes and nose looked great and my lips were a little more plump. Not like those big duck lips, but nice and sexy looking. I could really feel them as I applied my lipstick.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
365 Followers
12