Nicole Deviates

Story Info
A horny cougar finds her cub.
3.5k words
4.32
54.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken did not consider himself a bad guy. Yeah, yeah, sometimes he used his charm and silver tongue to get his way. Yes, sometimes he did things that society did not exactly approve of, but that was not out of malice or evil. He had fun doing those things and he could, so he did them. The only thing that he did consider a little 'bad' was the fact that if something contained even a hint of the taboo, he would be sorely tempted to do it.

He accepted this wickedness, seeing it as simply as a means of getting a step ahead of the ordinary, prudish men and women he saw all around him. All the conditioning about what the good guy should be like he had received from popular culture had slowly atrophied away and he had made his own theory about who the hero was. The hero was the guy with the balls to take what he wanted.

He had spent most of his time in college organizing rock concerts and promoting them, and though his college degree was in the sciences, he had set up a promotions company which within a year had expanded into event planning because of hard work and smart decisions. He enjoyed the job because it brought him in touch with many different kind of people who kept his life interesting.

Though he was twenty three, he did not like to spend too much time with people his age except for close friends. He much preferred the more sophisticated and intelligent discussions with older acquaintances. He especially had a strong attraction towards mature women and that tended to interfere with his dating life. He could not sit long with a beautiful girl without wondering what her older sister or mother might be like. Needless to say, this propensity for older women had led to several awkward moment. But he couldn't help who he wanted, that was just how God had made him.

In fact was looking at what he someone he wanted right now. She arrived at the shop front and glided out of her car, dainty pumps followed by tan firm calves, followed by thighs elegantly draped to the knee with a black soft silky skirt that fit her no less gracefully than petals on a tulip. Her dark hair was open and framed her radiant oval face perfectly before falling in gorgeous waves around the graceful slopes of her shoulders. Ken stood about six feet tall and by that reference, he guessed she was about five feet, three or four inches. "Genetic perfection" he thought to himself "they just don't make them like that anymore."

He waved the assistants away to greet her himself. Making her comfortable on a low backed chair, he settled down behind his desk. She crossed her legs and clasped her hands on one bare knee. A gold band gleamed on her left hand, but he was not put off by it. If anything, it made things even more exciting.

She had come to him because she wanted to hold a wine tasting for her fortieth birthday party. He had to ask her to make sure it was for her because from her appearance he had guessed that she was in her early thirties. She laughed and confirmed that it was and they went on to talk about possible locations, the wines, the cheeses and arranging a local winery owner to come and talk about some of the wines.

Her voice was what attracted him the most. A soft, sexy tone, almost a purr, a quality that made him feel like she was making love to his ears with every syllable.

They talked for about half an hour after which she had to go pick up her kids from school. He escorted her to the car and let his hand brush slightly against her ass as she pecked him on the cheek lingering there for a moment before pulling away.

He called her the next day from a café near the address she had given for her house. He told her that he had his laptop with him and if free, she could come down and have a look at what he had prepared. In her smooth, sexy voice she said she would be there, soon an by the time he was done with his first coffee she was walking in through the entrance. He smiled and waved her to his table.

She gave him a dazzling smile and a small but warm hug and told him how excited she was to be doing this party. He was excited too, but by the scent of her perfumed hair and the way her soft breasts were pressing against his toned body. After they sat down and she ordered herself a latte, he began going over the possible layouts and themes with her.

She was wearing a black top, skinny blue jeans and her hair was tied in a ponytail. She looked like the typical suburban mom and for some reason this turned him on much more than if she had been wearing a sexy cocktail dress. On the pretext of a better angle to see the laptop screen, he moved himself closer to her till their thighs were touching. His senses were intoxicated by the heady cocktail of soap, shampoo and perfume that he could smell on her. He somehow put those feelings aside so he could talk shop with her.

They decided that the best place to hold the party would be her house as it had a large garden with plenty of space for guests. The six vines for the party were finalized. They were supposed to be Chardonnay, Burgundy, Bordeaux, Sauterne, Riesling and Chianti, and they would be served with with Blue, Feta, Cheddar and Swiss cheese to tickle the taste buds. He had also arranged a menu of Hors D' Oeuvres from which she picked mozzarella and tomato skewers, mini ham, roasted peppers and mozzarella ciabatta pizzas.

She drew exactly how she wanted the drapes, lights and decorations at the party on a piece of paper he gave her and though that took some a lot of time, it was worth the effort. He now had a very good picture of what she desired for her birthday. He complimented her drawing and she smiled her brilliant smile at him once again and thanked him. She added that it had been a long time since she had drawn anything, almost wistfully.

She told him that since she had had her kids, she found no time alone for herself and even though she loved them to bits, she would love to have a little bit of time for the things she liked to do. He told her that at least on her birthday she would be able to enjoy a day just about her and that he would do his best to ensure that it was a good one. She smiled and said that the café had a great microbrewery so they could have a couple of beers together if he wanted. Ken could not have had a better opportunity get to know her better so he agreed.

He put away the laptop, ordered a pitcher and they started talking. He told her about himself, his work, his passion for music and football, and she told him how she used to sing back in college and liked doing yoga and pilates. He told her how he had been wondering how she maintained such a fabulous figure and she smiled but he could not discern whether the compliment meant anything to her or she got them all the time and had stopped caring. After they had had a couple more drinks she began telling him how her husband was very controlling and did not like going out much and that was something she missed.

He told her, truthfully, that if he had been married to someone as beautiful as her, he would have taken her everywhere to show her off.

She laughed and told him to stop flattering her and added with a twinge of bitterness that her husband thought the only way to keep her faithful was to hide her away in his mansion.

Ken asked her how that was working out and giggling she replied that so far it had worked pretty well.

They were having a great time but she had to go home for some errands. He offered to drive her home in her car and grab a bus back because she looked a little buzzed but she declined politely. "Maybe another time" she whispered really close to his ear and left before he could ask exactly what she meant.

That night he was up late exercising when he received a text from her.

It simply said "Hey."

"Hello gorgeous lady" he replied "not asleep yet?"

"No...just reading a book on my laptop."

"Ok, is everyone else asleep?"

"My son is asleep, my husband is in bed."

"Ok, good so I have you to myself for a while then? ;-)"

"Haha, you're bad! Yes you do mister but just till my husband calls me to bed."

"Ok, and how is he in that department?"

"Ok, I guess. Short and painless is the best I can say about it."

"Haha, that bad huh? So do you have any dark fantasy about who you'd rather have waiting for you in that bed?"

There was a bit of a pause. Ken thought he may have gone too far but then came reply.

"Maybe a young alpha male who can take me in all the ways my puny husband cannot."

He quickly took off his shirt and clicked a photo of his muscular, athletic frame in the bathroom mirror, hesitating only a moment before pressing send.

"Is this part of your fantasy? ;-)"

"Mmmm...yummy how soon can you get here?"

"Not soon enough..."

"THAT is true. Husband is calling me to bed...I'll talk to you soon" "Ok, baby."

He had a raging hard on by this time thinking about how good this gorgeous, angelic married woman would feel in his strong arms. An hour passed by and she did not message him back. Then, finally, the phone rang and his heart skipped a beat when he saw that it was her.

He picked up.

"Hey."

"Hi lover boy." she whispered in her sultry voice.

"Isn't it risky calling me like this?"

"Yeah...but I wanted to hear your voice."

"You have a sexy voice beautiful...it really me on."

"Thank you, you're sweet. I can't talk for long...have to go back to bed."

"It's ok, is your husband asleep?"

"Yeah, he dozed right after his two minutes of lovemaking" her voice dripped with contempt.

"Did he make you cum?"

"No, but I'm hoping you will do something about that" she said in a teasing voice.

"Ok, get back in bed, I'd love to get you off right next to your dear hubby."

"That sounds so delicious" she said, her breath heavy "wait five minutes."

Soon, he received a text.

"I'm here."

"Are you in a blanket? Sharing it with hubby?"

"Yes."

"Mmmm, and what are you wearing beautiful?"

"Just a silk gown over my bra and panties."

"Are you excited baby? Do you want to touch yourself?"

"Yes! What about you? Are you hard?"

"Very hard baby...my cock is so big and hard thinking about you"

"Mmmm, I'll bet its much bigger than my husband's."

"It is...would you like to think about how good it will feel inside you?"

"Mmmmm I'm getting wet just thinking about it....can't imagine how good it will feel in real life."

"Imagine it...slip your hand into your panties...your left hand..."

"Mmmmm, so wet and moist for you..."

"Run your ring finger along your slit...make your wedding ring bump on your clit so you know how good cheating feels"

"Oooohhh, you're so bad!"

"Do you like being bad with me?"

He waited for patiently for a reply but there was none. He wondered if revealing his fetish for married woman had put her off. She had obviously not liked it. Probably reminding her of her wedding vows hadn't helped either. She must have felt guilty about fantasizing and exchanging naughty texts with a guy while lying right next to her husband.

His erection subsided as he realized that he might not see her again and even if he did, she might decide to be much more careful about dealing with him only on a completely professional basis. He went and lay down on his bed and somehow went to sleep, dreading the next morning and what it might bring.

He woke up at 8 AM the next morning to see the green message light flashing on his Sony Xperia. With a lot of apprehension he opened the message and saw it was from Nicole.

"Sorry for leaving abruptly last night. I was playing with myself and when you made me touch my clit with my ring, well, I just got carried away....hubby woke up and I had to switch off the phone so he would not see that I was chatting. Hope that is ok. Nicole."

Ken's morning wood just got a lot harder as he absorbed this piece of information.

"It's ok. Are you free to meet today?" he messaged back.

The reply came at 10 AM when he was just stepping out of his car at work.

"I'm free now."

He picked up his phone and called her number. She picked up within two rings.

"Hi." she said sending a thrill through his chest with her beautiful voice again.

"Hey gorgeous. Do you want to meet up at the café?"

"I'd love to do that some other time... but right now I'd rather just come to your place."

His heart skipped a beat.

"That's great...I'll send you directions?"

"Yes, do that...and I'll see you in a bit"

"Ok, great."

"Take care."

Ken quickly messaged her his apartment's address, got back in his car and raced back home.

He did not have time to change but he managed to put out two glasses of red wine and some broken slabs of dark chocolate in a cut glass bowl.

He was just finishing up when the doorbell rang. He couldn't believe his eyes as he opened the door. Nicole was dressed in a gorgeous leopard print dress that hugged her svelte figure perfectly. He could see all the contours of her body and a warmth washed over his whole body as she playfully made claws and a snarling face at him.

He swept her into his arms and kissed her. She kissed back sweetly and gently, feeling wonderful and fragile in his arms. They stepped inside and he shut the door behind them.

She looked around at the apartment and the arrangements he had made.

"Hmm, someone has made an effort" she said smiling "Long time since I've been wined and dined like this."

"Well, there is no dinner, but we have all the wine we can drink." He admired her willowy figure from top to bottom. "You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress."

"Thanks, I thought you might like it." she said with a grin. "You awakened a sleeping beast inside me yesterday so I thought it was appropriate."

He put his hand on her waist and guided her to the sofa where he handed her a glass, poured them some red wine and they sat down next to each other.

He picked up a piece of chocolate and held it to her lips. She took his hand in both of hers and nibbled at the chocolate. Her beautiful gaze was fixed on his as she brought his hand closer to her face. As he drowned in the bewitching depths of her dark eyes, she took his index finger in her mouth and started sucking on it making wet, sloppy sounds as he caressed her bare calves. When she finally let his hand go, he was already hard as a rock inside his pants.

He pulled her close to and kissed her mouth passionately, feeling the layer of pink lipstick as he pushed his tongue inside. Their mouths mashed together, their hands groped each other's bodies wildly trying to extract as much pleasure as possible. When they finally unlocked there was a feral look in her eyes.

He quickly pulled down her shoulder straps and kissed her bare shoulders feeling her quivering in delight in his arms. She had managed to open or tear a couple of buttons on his white shirt and was busy peppering his cheat with kisses. He squeezed her ass with his strong hands, kneaded it and pulled up her dress to reveal red panties underneath.

They kissed again, long and hard, as she inserted her thumb into her panties' elastic and pulled them down to her ankles. Ken pulled away from the kiss and lying back on the couch, pulled her towards him so her ass would be on his crotch.. As she began grinding her ass on him, he cupped her breasts through the fabric of her dress and started squeezing them hard, pinching her nipples, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger till she was squealing. Slowly, he let one hand snake down, caressing her flat stomach, traversing her mound, massaging it through the textured fabric of the dress and pulled up the hem of her dress above her waist so he could finger fuck her married pussy.

"Baby..." she moaned in a low husky voice as he slipped two fingers inside her and started pumping them in and out of her hot, slick hole. Now she was grinding against his fingers, moaning as he played with her. He curled his fingers and just when she seemed on the verge of a climax, pulled them out.

'Why did you stop baby' she said almost angrily, turning around.

Ken stood up and undid his pants and they fell in a heap around his ankles. Nicole's eyes seemed to glaze over as he pulled his underwear off and threw it away. His cock was stood erect, 7 inches long and deliciously thick and veined. He pulled back the foreskin to reveal the swollen purple head glistening with precum.

"Do you want me baby?" he asked her as he stroked his cock. "Does it make your hubby's look like a school boy's?"

Nicole gave him a sultry look and walked slowly toward him...she kissed him briefly on the lips and grabbed his cock.

"Fuck my brains out." she said rubbing his big, thick dick on her wet pussy.

Ken needed no second invitation. Even though they were both still dressed, he pushed her up against a wall and pinning her hands over her head, pulled up her dress above her waist as he bit the exposed swell of her breasts.

"Yeah baby, I want you so bad." she moaned as he started rubbing his swollen head on her married, cheating pussy. Inch by inch, he eased into her warm, wet hole, slick with all the juices she had leaked while he was fingering her. He put his hands behind under her thighs and lifted her up, impaling her cunt with his hard cock as she gasped with pleasure.

"Oh, yes baby, you fill me up so much better than my useless husband. You feel so good baby. Make me cum with that beautiful cock. Make me yours."

He kissed her mouth, forcing his tongue inside and began thrusting into her, building up a steady rhythm, going faster and faster till soon the only sound in the room was their two sweaty bodies slapping wantonly against each other in their degenerate lust, and her intermittent moans as his cock drove her towards an explosive orgasm.

"I'm cumming baby!!" she screamed arching her back and closing her eyes. As she screamed, he inserted his middle finger into her ass, sending electric jolts of pleasure to her nipples and breasts, making her whole body tremble. As he simultaneously fucked both her holes, his cock erupted, depositing his seed deep inside her wet pussy.

He pulled out of her and eased her down, but her knees buckled as soon as they touched the floor and she sat down on the ground as copious amounts of cum oozed out of her vagina. He sat down next to her, lovingly stroking her hair as he reached between her legs to scoop out some of his cum on his fingers and offer them to her lips. She licked his fingers up gratefully as he started kissing her neck and squeezing her ample breasts.

'Let's go to the bedroom." he said.

Her eyes told him everything he needed to know. A naughty glint was in her eyes.

"Take me on the floor first...then we'll go to the bedroom and decide how you're going to fuck me on my birthday." she said and pushed him down, straddling him as his cock began to get hard again.