Nicole Gets Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
Nicole is taken on a road trip, gives head, and gets fucked.
3.6k words
4.38
22.2k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still couldn't quite believe it. Just 24 hours ago I was an overweight, somewhat desperate virgin and now I had a hot blonde in a slutty outfit giving me head as I drove her convertible. I had no idea where we were going. All I knew is that it was time to leave Florida. I sent a quick text to my mom about a job opportunity in New York and tossed my phone in the backseat for a while. The last thing I wanted to do was talk to my mom in the middle of my fantastic blowjob. I looked down at Nicole's ruby lips wrapped around my cock and pushed her head further into my crotch so that he nose was, once again, in my pubes and some of her red lipstick was on my cock. At this point, I just enjoyed degrading her. It was as if something awoke in me.

"Don't forget the balls, bitch!" I reminded her. Nicole looked up at me and glared.

"They're still in your pan-," she was starting to point out before I shoved her mouth back onto my dick.

"Nobody gave you permission to speak! You'll be punished for that later. In the meantime, you can focus on my cock. I'll have you pay SPECIAL attention to my balls later."

I felt Nicole shudder at my emphasis on the word special but I ignored it and continued to degrade her.

"I think I'm going to call you Nikki," I casually informed her as I blew my load in her mouth. "Swallow."

Nicole quickly swallowed my cum and sat up.

"Please, no! That's what my dad used to call me."

"Perfect, cause I'm your daddy now."

Nicole said nothing so I prodded further.

"Say it, Nikki," I ordered. Nicole rolled her eyes.

"You're my daddy now," she whispered. I smiled. That was good enough for now.

"And don't you forget it!"

Just then, I saw sirens in the rear view mirror and groaned. The last thing I needed was to be stopped by the police. I looked over at Nicole who's lower lip trembled as I pulled over.

"I need to hide!" she hissed.

"Why?"

"I'm a wanted fugitive! Remember?!"

"Don't worry about that, Nikki. I have a plan!"

I waited for the officer to approach the vehicle. There are many cops in the US that break the stereotype. This officer was not one of them. He was white, balding (but in a bad way), and looked as though he was 300 pounds. I had issues with my own body image in the past, but at least I looked nowhere near as awful as this guy.

"Do you know how fast you were going?" the cop asked. I looked up at him and grinned.

"Sorry officer," I replied as calmly as I could, "my girlfriend here was giving me a blowjob and I guess I got carried away."

Nicole let out a loud gasp before immediately clamping her hand over he mouth. The officer leaned in and took a good look at her. He whistled approvingly.

"Damn, THAT'S your girlfriend?" he asked somewhat suspiciously. "You sure she ain't a prostitute?"

"Nah, she just dresses like that because she's got daddy issues."

"Um, hello?!" demanded Nicole. "I'm sitting right here!"

I tapped her leg and she instantly knew she made a mistake.

"She's sorry," I told the officer as he couldn't help but chuckle at my response. "Look, Officer... Officer Hoffmann, I'm sorry I was speeding, but I can't have any more points on my license! Can you please look the other way this one time?"

"Sorry kid," answered Hoffmann apologetically, "but if I let you get away with it then I'd have to let everyone."

"Uh-huh, I see, and if Nikki here gave you a blowjob as well would that change anything?"

This time, Nicole didn't even cover her surprise. Her jaw outright dropped, something that would likely be happening again in a minute or two. Hoffmann stood dumbfounded for a few moments before reacting.

"I-I'm really not supposed to and my partner is back in the car. I-I mean... I-I could get in serious trouble if-"

"Officer, please! She'll do it if you don't give us a ticket, right Nikki?"

"Y-Yes," stammered Nicole quietly. Hoffman huffed and wiped his brow.

"I'll tell you what. There's a pizza place at the rest stop a mile or two ahead. You drive until you see it and pull over. I'll do the same and I'll tell Rick, that's my partner, that I've got to use the bathroom. Have Nikki here meet me in there and you've got yourself a deal!"

"Great! We'll be there."

"Make sure that you are. If not... I've got your plates in my notepad and if you don't want to end up spending a night in jail-"

"I'll be there," Nicole piped up.

"Excellent," answered Hoffmann before returning to his car. As soon as he was out of earshot, Nicole shot me a dirty look.

"Don't pout," I told her. "At this point you owe me two punishments. Consider this blowjob to be one of them."

"But he's gross!" she insisted. "Way grosser than you!"

"Thanks... I think? As much as I want you all to myself this is how we're getting out of this so shut up until we get there or I'll make you fuck him."

I started the car up again and drove, this time much slower, to the rest stop Hoffmann indicated. I pulled over and got out of the car with her before entering the pizza spot. There was a men's room, a women's room, and a family bathroom with a single occupancy in the back. We chose the family bathroom for obvious reasons.

"You're coming with me?" she asked in surprise. I smacked her ass (much to the awe of some boys not much younger than me hanging out nearby).

"Gotta make sure you don't try something stupid," I said.

"Or maybe you wanna see his dick?"

"Very funny, you've earned yourself another punishment. Now get naked. I'm sure Officer Hoffmann will want the full experience if you get what I mean."

At this, Nicole stopped talking and began stripping. As soon as she was naked, I ordered her on her knees just before a knock was sounded at the door.

"Come in!" I announced. Hoffmann opened the door and grinned like a schoolboy at seeing Nicole naked and on her knees.

"I'll be outside," I said as I left the bathroom and heard the door lock behind me. I ordered a quick slice of pizza and settled down to wait, ensuring that I took a seat far away from Hoffmann's partner in case he recognised me.

While I was eating my pizza, the obese Hoffmann was undressing in front of Nicole and she gave a slight shudder of revulsion at being exposed to the officer's sweaty, naked body. She would explain to me in the car drive away that he smelled too, but she sucked it up and... well... sucked his dick. Fortunately for Nicole, Hoffmann came fast and both were out of the bathroom in under ten minutes. I barely had time to finish my slice.

"So, we have an agreeman?" I questioned. Hoffmann nodded and I led Nicole to the car as she was still adjusting her dress. We rode in silence for a while until I asked for details from Nicole. She sighed.

"What do you want to know?" she asked.

"Did you like it?" I asked her.

"Of course not! He was super gross and his cum tasted bad!"

"I bet it did. How did his cock taste?"

"Why don't you find out for yourself?"

Instantly, Nicole knew she made a mistake. She hurriedly tried to take it back but I shook my head.

"That's three punishments," I informed her. "Now sit down, do what I say, and shut the fuck up unless you wanna make it four!"

Nicole finally obeyed me and stared out the window in silence. The minutes passed into hours and I began to grow bored and my dick began to grow hard. I considered asking Nikki to give me road head again but decided against it. I wanted to save energy for her punishment later.

"Let's play truth or dare," I said. Nicole rolled her head back to face me.

"Do I have a choice?" she asked.

"No, and what did I ask you to call me?"

"I'm sorry, daddy! Please don't punish me!"

"Aside from the three you're already getting?"

Nicole said nothing. I gently ran my hand up her leg until it was touching the hem of her skimpy red dress.

"Truth or dare?" I asked. Nicole thought for a moment.

"Truth," she said.

"What's your body count?" I asked. "Before the gangbang last night and the blowjob today."

"I honestly don't remember."

"I guess we'll add another-"

"No! Please, daddy! I'm serious. It's more than ten but less than... thirty?"

I laughed out loud.

"Damn, you really are a slutty little bitch aren't you?"

"What was yours?" Nicole asked.

"I'm not playing," I said.

"That's not fair! Look... daddy, I'll play but it seems fair that you should too."

I chuckled. "Fair? Alrighty then. My body count before you? Technically... well... I was busy with school and-"

"So zero?"

"Shut up before I decide to shove my cock down your throat again. Now it's your turn. What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done."

"That's easy because I'm never going to do it again. I once had a guy piss on me and make me use my hair to mop it up."

"Damn! That's crazier than expected. Fortunately for you, I'm not really into that otherwise I'd try it out. Maybe sometime."

"But-"

"No is not in your vocabulary anymore. If you have any more objections its going to be a punishment, or I can turn you in."

"Fine. Your turn, daddy. What are my punishments going to be?"

I paused since, in truth, I hadn't thought of what her punishments would be yet, but I had some interesting ideas.

"I'll tell you one of them," I countered. "Actually, you're going to do one of them right now, take off your dress!"

"Now?! But daddy, there are cars everywhere!"

"That's the point."

Nicole grumbled but lifted the dress over her shoulders and took it off. She had nothing on underneath. I reached over and squeezed her boob. A trucker in the next lane honked his horn in approval.

"Can I please put my dress back on, daddy?" she asked, covering herself.

"If you stay naked for an entire minutes then sure," I said, "and that means no covering up!"

Nicole hesitantly let her arms fall exposing her tits to the world. There were a group of young men in another lane that rolled down the window and cheered.

"Nice rack!" one of them yelled out.

"Thank him for his compliment," I whispered to Nicole. She gave a forced smile.

"Thanks! It's too hot out for clothes, ya know?" she called back

"Preach!" the guy said before taking the nearest exit.

"Happy, daddy?" she asked me.

"Alright, put the dress back on."

Nicole quickly scampered back into her dress as best she could in the small car. I made a mental note not to have her do that again until we were far away from Florida. Too much attention might not be a good thing.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth."

"Have you ever done BDSM before?"

"Yes, but with loving and caring partners."

"Yeah, I'm sure all thirty were loving and caring."

"Truth or dare?" Nicole asked. I shook my head.

"Game's over," I said. We rode in silence for the next half hour until I decided I wanted my dick sucked again. Nicole quickly obliged and I spent the next twenty minutes with her choking on my dick until I came in her mouth again. She swallowed without her usual attitude this time.

"You're learning, bitch!" I remarked as she put my cock away and zipped up my jeans. As we rode, I chose Jacksonville as our destination, at least for the time being. We got off the highway and ended up at a seedy looking motel, which was what I wanted but Nicole looked disgusted. Regardless, I led her into the establishment to which the guy behind the desk smiled.

"Room for two?" I asked.

"She's prettier than the usual prostitutes," the man said before going on the computer to book us a room. Nicole turned bright red at being called a prostitute to her face, but I ignored it and made small talk with the guy until he gave me the room key. We found our room and upon entering, I immediately closed and locked the door.

"Strip," I commanded. Nicole barely needed to be told before the dress was off and lying on the floor. She kicked off her heels and laid down on the bed.

"Get up," I said. "It's time for your punishment."

Nicole sat up and I sat next to her on the bed before patting my lap.

"Bend over my knee," I ordered. By this point, Nicole had to know what was coming. She flinched as I grazed my hand along her ass.

"I'm going to spank you twenty times," I explained. "I want you to count each spank and thank me for it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, daddy."

Good," I said, bringing my outstretched hand down on her ass. She yelped.

"One! Thank you daddy!"

"Good girl"

"OW! Two, thank you daddy!"

This continued for a while as I savoured the nervousness and anticipation between each spank, but I was also enjoying it for myself as this was the first time I had ever properly spanked a woman. I giggled as Nicole's ass jiggled with each spank and my cock got hard each time she thanked me for it. After her twentieth spank, I surveyed Nicole's ass and was pleased to see it was bright red.

"Good girl," I said as I let Nicole climb off my lap.

"What is the last one?" she asked, a little out of breath.

"The third one can wait until tomorrow. For now, I want you to shower and make yourself presentable. Your makeup kit is over there in my backpack."

Nicole sighed before going off to the bathroom. I considered watching her but amused myself with scrolling through the television channels and watching a bit of crappy reality TV. I undressed and half stroked myself to one of the hot chicks on the screen before remembering what I had in the next room. I barged into the bathroom and found Nicole, naked and applying makeup in front of the mirror.

"I'm not ready yet!" she protested.

"I know," I assured her. "I'm just making sure that you're not stalling. Relax, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

Nicole grumbled but continued to apply makeup and lipstick for a few minutes before turning to face me. I looked her curvaceous body up and down and nodded my approval.

"Took you 45 minutes for all this?" I asked. Nicole simply nodded.

"What would you like, daddy?" she asked. My cock twitched at the word daddy. Over the course of the day her tone had gone from a contemptuous 'daddy' to a reluctant accepting of her fate 'daddy.'

"I want you to dance for me," I said, "in the bedroom."

I took Nicole by the hand and led her to an empty chair that I sat in. Nicole took the hint and began dancing like a stripper in front of me. I grabbed her hips and plopped her down on my lap.

"You got a nice ass," I said. Nicole didn't respond so I pinched her nipple.

"What do you say when someone compliments you, whore?" I demanded.

"OW! Thank you, daddy!"

"Better, now hop on my dick!"

Nicole careful climbed onto my lap and slowly lowered herself onto my cock which nearly came as her pussy wall clenched around it. I watched her tits bounce with each movement before lazily reaching up to grab them. This was perfect. Nicole was doing all the work and I was getting all the benefit. Sure, it was selfish, but why not when I had a blackmailed sex slave at my disposal.

"Make your titties bounce more, bitch!" I ordered. Nicole did her best and it was working. Her tits were now bouncing like she was doing jumping jacks or something. I leaned back and watched the show as I felt cum building up in my balls.

"I'm going to cum," I told her. "Take it in your mouth, Nikki!"

Nicole quickly climbed off and clamped her lips around the base of my shaft just as I began to cum. I pushed her head down onto my cock as she swallowed each ejaculation without a word.

"Ahhhhhh," I moaned. "Fuck! That was great! Now clean my cock."

Nicole stood to get up but I placed my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back down onto her knees.

"Where are you going?" I demanded.

"To get a towel, daddy!"

"You don't need a towel, use your tongue!"

Nicole grimaced for barely a moment before leaning forward and lapping the excess cum from my cock and balls. I began switching TV channels again and found a porn station.

"Damn, I think that bitch has bigger titties than you!" I exclaimed. Nicole turned to the TV and saw what I was referring to.

"Yeah, she does," Nicole agreed. I slapped her face causing her to freeze in shock.

"What do we call women again?" I asked.

"Bitches."

"Good, now tell me in your own words what you think of that bitch's titties."

"I-I don't know."

"Surely you have some thoughts. No? Fine, I'll start. I'd love to tittyfuck the shit outta her!"

"She's a very attractive w-"

"What?"

"A bitch. A very attractive bitch."

"Good, your learning! I feel like pizza again. Go order pizza."

I left Nicole to go do that as I opened my laptop and began to check a few things. The FBI had not raided her house, which was good, but I was still going to be cautious. I was pleased to see my account balance so high and I invested a few hundred thousand in various stock portfolios I knew would make money. Upon hearing the buzzer, I closed the computer.

"Delivery!" called a voice from the hall.

"Go answer," I told Nicole.

"Me? But I'm naked!"

"So am I but I think he'd rather see a naked bitch than a naked guy."

Nicole rolled her eyes but went to get the pizza anyway. The delivery guy simply stared for a good ten seconds as Nicole had her hands on her hips. I smirked. It was obvious she didn't care about covering up anymore.

"That'll be twenty-five-" began the delivery guy/

"I don't have any cash," I called from the desk. "Nikki, just give him a blowjob and send him on his way!"

"Seriously!" hissed Nicole.

"Seriously," I said as I put on a robe and went to the door. "Sir, if my girlfriend gives you a blowjob in the bathroom, will you-"

"Yes! Totally!"

"Great. Nikki, you know what to do!"

I went back to the desk as Nicole took the young man into the bathroom and did her thing. I ate some of the pizza and was on my third slice when Nicole emerged with the delivery guy. He stammered a thanks and left without his money. Nicole walked up to me and slammed her open palm down.

"Look, daddy, I'll do anything you want but please stop making me blow these assholes!"

"Oh, come on! This guy was at least better looking than the cop?"

"Better looking than some other people too."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"That was not nothing. Over my lap, bitch! Another twenty are coming your way."

"Please! I'm sorry, daddy! My ass is already red, please!"

"Then it will be even redder. I'm tired of your insults and then your cover ups. No, you meant what you said so you can take your punishment like a good slut!"

With that, I took off my belt and bend Nicole over the desk before spanking her with it. She cried after the third lash but I didn't care. I didn't even make her count and I think it was more than twenty by the end but she barely noticed. Instead, Nicole curled up and began crying.

"I'm so sorry daddy! Please, don't spank me again!"

"I won't so long as you behave," I informed her, tossing my belt by the rest of my clothes.

"I will, daddy!"

"Good, now my balls feel a bit left out. Why don't you come over here and worship them."

"Worship?"

"Come kiss my balls."

Nicole crawled over to where I sat with my legs apart and she placed a soft kiss on my balls.

"Good, now lick them."

"Lick?"

"Get to it!"

Nicole extended her tongue and gingerly lapped at my balls before I had her stop.

"Good, now I want you to go brush your teeth and when you come out, we're gonna fuck all night. Got that?"

"Yes, daddy!"

"Good, now go and if you take more than five minutes or if I can taste that delivery prick's cum anywhere on you I'm going to give you another forty spanks."

"You won't!" she assured me before scampering to the bathroom. I was officially content and grinned as I planned out the following day's events in my head. Nicole came out of the bathroom five minutes later, on the dot, and I took her to bed. I bent Nicole over and as I put my cock inside her, I leaned in and whispered

12