Nicole’s House Party Pt. 02

Story Info
After the party ends at a friend's house.
5.4k words
4.52
12.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

After Nicole invited me to spend the night with her, I was eager for the party to wind down and for everyone to leave. I gave my buddies the heads up that my unbelievable good fortune had continued so I wouldn't be leaving with them. I'd have called my parents to let them know I wouldn't be home but it was too late by that point and, since I was over eighteen, they generally didn't give me any grief if I stayed over somewhere without any warning. When Nicole started cleaning up, I figured that she was eager for the party to wrap up, too. I began to help, partly because I figured there would be people who would decide it was time to leave rather than also helping out. My buddies knew the situation so they took off, leaving only a few of Nicole's good friends and I was trying to figure out if they also knew the situation.

By the time the last person left, we had the whole place cleaned up, too, so we headed down the hall to her bedroom, leaving the door open this time. At the foot of her bed, we slipped into each other's arms and started making out. I dropped my hands down to her ass, pulling her against the bulge in my jeans while caressing her cheeks. That only lasted a moment before we began to peel each other's clothes off. I had only seen her bare pussy and she'd only seen my bare cock when we'd been together earlier that night so I know I was eager to see her naked and suspected she felt likewise. While Carlene had been curvy with big boobs and brown skin, Nicole was thinner with smaller boobs and was Caucasian.

She pulled my shirt up over my head then dropped it and ran her hands over my bare chest. I raised her blouse up then and exposed a bra that matched her panties, which I knew from sliding them off earlier. I was also aware that she'd put them back on after we'd finished up, so I wanted to see the matching bra and panties together. I dropped to my knees in front of her and reached around to unfasten the back of her skirt. I let it fall to her ankles as I sat back on my heels and admired her body in just matching bra and panties. She had me stand up again and went to work on opening my jeans then took them down, leaving me in just my briefs, which were tented out by my stiff cock.

Before standing again, she caressed my cock through my briefs then took them down so that my stiff cock sprung out. While I stepped out of my jeans and briefs, she gently stroked my cock then stood. I reached behind her to unfasten her bra, revealing a very nice pair of tits with large areolas and stiff nipples. As she let her bra slide down her arms, I reached out and caressed the soft, smooth flesh of her tits. Lowering my head, I licked and sucked her hard nipples before kissing my way down over her ribs and abdomen until I reached her panties. I slipped them down again, revealing her neatly groomed dark brown bush which I knew I was going to want to eat again, either that night or before I left the next day.

Once she'd stepped out of her panties, I stood again and we crawled onto her bed naked. I flopped onto my back and she straddled me, guiding my cock toward her pussy and lowering herself onto it. We both moaned as her snug, slippery pussy engulfed my cock then she just sat there for a moment with it inside her. I reached up to fondle her tits and, although they weren't as big as Carlene's, they were still very nice so I was staring at them as well as fondling them. She began to slowly move up and down on my cock and her pussy felt outstanding so I was glad that I'd already blown a couple of loads that night, which would help with my staying power.

My gaze was alternating between her tits, her trim bush and her face but her eyes were closed. I just figured, as long as she was there looming over me naked, I was going to enjoy the view so I was happy that she'd left some lights on.

As she gradually picked up her pace and her tits started bouncing, I moved my hands around to caress her sweet ass instead so that I could watch them. I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down to make sure that she was getting the full length of my cock. As her pace was increasing so was the duration and volume of her moaning. With no one in the house besides us to hear it, it seemed like she was feeling comfortable and free enough to just let go and express herself. I would have been more than happy to lie there indefinitely as she rode my cock but, the longer she was riding me, the louder she was getting and the harder she was riding me as she was obviously building toward an orgasm. As much as I was enjoying the feel of her snug, slippery pussy sliding up and down my stiff cock, I wasn't anywhere close to cumming yet myself but I was glad she was getting close.

As hard as she was riding me, the bed remained quiet even though she didn't; it was good to know that it was sturdy and well-built. She did go silent briefly as she dropped down onto my cock and just remained there then, a moment later, she cried out as her body started shaking. Since they were no longer bouncing, I brought my hands around from caressing her ass to resume caressing her tits and hard nipples. I don't know that this helped her cum longer or harder since my only previous experience was that her orgasm already was long and intensely pleasurable but I sure enjoyed it. When she did finish cumming, she remained seated on my cock as she was catching her breath then smiled down at me.

She leaned down and we kissed briefly then she moved sideways, still on her knees with her ass up in the air. I didn't need an engraved invitation so I was quickly kneeling behind her, running my hands over her sweet ass. Grabbing my stiff cock, I guided it back into her hot, wet pussy, sliding it all the way in until my hips were pressing against her ass. We both moaned and she continued as I commenced sliding my cock slowly in and out of her from behind. She reached under herself to caress her clit which I assumed was just going to make her cum even harder and probably faster. I was perfectly fine with her cumming quickly because it took away any pressure I was putting on myself to make sure she was satisfied before I came.

I was looking down, watching her ass jiggle just slightly each time my hips tapped against it, as I determined the ideal pace at which to slide my cock in and out of her. Once I had that figured out, I slipped my hands up from her hips to cup her swinging tits and lost myself in the pleasure I was experiencing. Her pussy felt fantastic and only became even hotter and wetter the longer we were fucking. We had a really good rhythm going but it didn't surprise me when she started pushing back against my incoming thrusts and gradually increased the pace. I just matched her pace as best I could, figuring that she was pushing back harder because she was building toward another orgasm. The only sound aside from her moaning was the smacking of flesh between her ass and my hips.

I could feel my orgasm start building as a result of the pleasure I was feeling fucking her increasingly hot and wet pussy but it was obvious that she was going to beat me to the punch. When she went from pushing back repeatedly to pushing back and holding there, I straightened up and, holding her hips, made sure my cock was fully embedded inside her. She went quiet for a moment then cried out as she started shaking. Thinking that her pussy was being flooded with even more of her natural lubricant, I slid my cock in and out of her a few times as she was cumming so I could enjoy it.

Her orgasm appeared to be another long and intensely pleasurable one. When it was clear that she'd finished cumming, rather than going back to fucking her hotter, wetter pussy, I slipped out of her and moved over to lie next to her on my back. Since my feet were toward her head and my head toward her feet, she got my intent immediately and moved so that her pussy was over my face while she was looking down at my cock. As I was gazing up at her trim, brown bush, she wrapped her lips around my tool and slid them down, causing me to moan. I just lay there and enjoyed her skillful cocksucking for a minute or two before raising my head and running my tongue along her slit, which made her moan even with my cock in her mouth. As soon as I tasted her pussy, I just wanted to devour it.

While she continued sucking my cock, I was slurping up the juices that were flowing from her pussy as I ran my hands over her ass. My goal at that moment wasn't even necessarily to make her cum again; I was indulging myself initially and just enjoying the taste of her pussy. It kind of felt like she was doing the same; not necessarily trying to make me cum but just enjoying having my stiff cock in her mouth. Of course, even if she wasn't trying to make me cum, her cocksucking was so good that my orgasm was building up, anyway, and I certainly didn't mind. I ended up moving one hand down from her ass to slip a finger into her hot, wet pussy while licking and sucking her clit which I knew would start pushing her toward an orgasm, as well.

I'd like to have gone on longer but her mouth just felt too incredible so it wasn't much longer before my cock was swelling even more as I was on the verge of cumming. I was still sliding my finger in and out of her while licking and sucking her clit but I took a brief break and lowered my head so I could focus on my own pleasure momentarily. She didn't change her technique as I got closer and closer to cumming which was fine with me because it felt fantastic. When I finally exploded into her mouth, she continued to suck me off as she swallowed my load.

By the time I was spent and she released my cock from her mouth, I'd gone back to licking and sucking her clit. With her focus solely on her own pleasure, her moaning quickly got louder and longer and I could feel her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter. I was still enjoying eating her pussy so I wasn't pushing her toward an orgasm more quickly; instead I was drawing out the pleasure for her benefit as well as my own. She didn't seem to mind and was just moaning louder and longer the closer she was getting to cumming. I wasn't keeping her from being able to cum; I was just making sure that she was feeling as much pleasure as possible as she was getting there. When she started to tense up, I focused my efforts on getting her the rest of the way there so it wasn't much longer before she cried out and started shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out through her orgasm, only dropping my head once she'd gone still and quiet. I slipped my finger out of her pussy and into my mouth to suck her juices off of it while gazing up at her brown bush again.

Once she'd recovered enough, she moved off and around to lie beside me and we just lay there quietly. When it seemed like one or both of us might doze off, rather than just going to sleep, Nicole got up and headed for the bathroom. I got up as well and turned the bed down and turned the lights off except for one lamp beside the bed. Peeking in the bathroom, I found that she wasn't peeing but doing her nighttime ablutions, like removing her makeup. She'd poured a bit of mouthwash for me so I rinsed and used the astringent she offered me to clean my face then I was ready for bed. I crawled under the covers where she joined me a moment later after turning off the lamp. We snuggled together and were soon asleep.

When I awoke later that morning, it wasn't because the sunlight was coming in around the blinds; what woke me up was feeling my cock stiffening as it was being gently tugged. Opening my eyes, I was initially disoriented because the surroundings were unfamiliar but, when I turned to one side and saw Nicole smiling at me, it all came back to me. Of course she was the one tugging on my cock and it continued to stiffen so I assumed she was interested in putting it to good use. Once she was aware that I was awake, she leaned closer and brought her lips to mine. Despite potential morning breath, we progressed from kissing to making out as she continued to assure that my cock was thoroughly rigid.

"How about slipping this into me?" she requested as she rolled onto her back. I moved over her and guided my cock into her snug, slippery pussy causing both of us to moan. As I began to slowly slide it in and out, we resumed making out with me supporting myself on my forearms. Her pussy felt so incredible that she must have either awakened completely horny or stroking my cock had done it for her. I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to last with her pussy feeling so good but I hoped that she was worked up enough that it wouldn't take her long either. I tried to keep a slow pace but we got into a good rhythm with her rocking her hips in sync with my thrusting so it became difficult hold myself back. It wasn't that I was fucking her hard but it definitely didn't continue as slow and sensuous lovemaking. When she pulled her mouth from mine so that she could moan continuously, I got the impression that she was just fine with it.

While continuing to fuck her, I kissed her neck, careful not to leave any marks. The last thing we needed after all of this was for her parents to become suspicious about how she spent the night when they were away. Her pussy seemed to be getting even hotter and wetter the longer I was fucking her so my orgasm was building steadily but it sounded like hers was, too. It hadn't occurred to me that she might have awakened and immediately asked me to leave, whether due to feelings of regret or her parents returning, but this being what she wanted immediately upon awakening made it all that much sweeter. I certainly didn't want the moment to end and, while I didn't resort to thinking about baseball or something to last longer, I did want to at least be able to hold out until she'd cum. I was getting closer but, before I really started to worry, she suddenly gasped and started shaking below me. As she was cumming, her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication so I was continuing to fuck her and thoroughly enjoying it. I'm not sure that she'd finished riding out her orgasm when I moaned and started spewing into her.

I still gave the occasional thrust while cumming until I was finally spent then I stopped moving but remained over her. It took a moment to recover enough then I planted a kiss on her lips before moving off and lying beside her. We were both quiet aside from our heavy breathing as we recovered. She eventually broke the silence.

"I'm so glad you came to my party last night," she said.

"So am I," I replied, "and I'm glad you weren't shy about sharing that you'd need someone to take care of you."

"You definitely took care of me," she said, "Little did you know that your offer to be my wingman would result you being the top potential candidate."

We laughed and lay around for a bit more before she suggested we get up and have some coffee.

"I'm not really a coffee drinker," I said while getting up anyway.

"You probably just haven't had really good coffee," she replied. Since she didn't bother with her clothes, I didn't bother with mine, following her naked ass down the hallway toward the kitchen. She got the coffee going and found some bagels, which she cut open and dropped into the toaster. She was right about the coffee being much better than anything I'd tried prior to that and the bagels took care of the rumbling in our stomachs. Neither of us had drank much the night before so we weren't hungover or feeling any effects of overindulging.

"We should go take a shower while we have the opportunity," she suggested, "Who knows when we'll have a time and place where we'd be able to again."

"We don't need to be concerned about your parents showing up?" I asked, not wanting to get caught any more than I wanted them seeing any marks on Nicole's neck.

"Oh no," she replied, "they'll call when they're heading home so we'll have plenty of warning."

She led me back down the hall but, rather than going to the bathroom connected to her bedroom, we went into the master bathroom which had a massive shower. She grabbed a couple of towels for us and placed them just outside the shower then stepped in and I followed. She turned the water on, adjusted the temperature then moved under the spray. I watched as the water flowed over her naked body, my cock beginning to wake up again, then took her place when she was sufficiently wet. She looked through the plastic bottles lined up around the shower until she found the right shower gel or body wash or whatever. Once I was wet and had stepped out from under the water, she squeezed some into my hands then took some for herself. We started lathering each other up with my focus initially on her tits. She soaped up my chest before making sure that my stiffening cock was thoroughly lathered.

I eventually got her arms and the rest of her torso lathered, even reaching around to wash her back, though my hands quickly ended up on her bare ass. As I caressed and soaped it up, I dropped down to squat in front of her, staring right at her pussy. My hands moved down the backs of her legs then I had her lift her feet and washed each one. Finally, I ran my hands up her shins and the fronts of her thighs before I could no longer resist and leaned in to lick her pussy. She may have just been waiting for me to get to this point because she let out a loud moan that sounded almost relieved as I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting the juices that were already flowing. I brought my soapy hands back up to caress her soapy ass while I lapped up her juices and she continued moaning. The shower was big enough that we weren't under the spray while we'd been lathering each other up and as I started to eat her pussy but that also meant that I couldn't rinse the suds off of my hands. I didn't want to slip a soapy finger up inside her so I just focused on pleasuring her with my tongue while enjoying the feel of her sweet ass.

It didn't take long before she was rocking her hips toward my face while her moaning just continued to get louder and longer, echoing off of the tiles. As I was licking and sucking her clit while caressing her ass, I ended up running one of my fingers between her cheeks and over her asshole. Her moaning changed slightly when I did this so I started massaging her asshole with my fingertip and it sounded like it was having a positive effect. I'm sure I could have gotten her the rest of the way there with just my tongue but I was starting to think she might experience an even higher level of pleasure with some additional stimulation. For the moment, I just continued to lick and suck her clit while gently massaging her asshole.

There was still enough soapy lather on my hands and her ass cheeks to provide sufficient lubrication so, when it seemed like she was very close to cumming, I eased my soapy finger into her asshole. She immediately cried out, though it was obviously due to pleasure not discomfort, and her body started shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit but didn't push my finger any further into her ass since it seemed to have gone far enough to do the trick. Her orgasm was long and definitely sounded highly pleasurable so I was happy that my little experiment had been successful. I didn't stop licking and sucking her clit until I was sure that she'd finished cumming, when I also slipped my finger out of her ass.

"Oh my god," she said as I was standing up, "I didn't think I could feel any more pleasure than I already was thanks to you but that was epic. Not sure I'm ready to have this in there, though."

She had grasped my stiff cock and was gently tugging on it. Instead of going right to fucking in the shower or her sucking me off, we ended up rinsing off then drying ourselves and each other. My cock was like a steel rod so, once we'd set the towels aside, she had me sit on the lid of the toilet. With her back to me, she reached between her legs for my cock and guided it toward her pussy while lowering herself onto my lap. We both moaned as my cock slipped into her incredibly hot, wet pussy. I slipped my hands up to cup her tits as she was starting to slowly move up and down on my cock. She was leaning forward, supporting herself on my knees, but dropped one hand down between her thighs once she had a good rhythm going.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12