Nicolette's Bucket List Ch. 02

Story Info
Nicolette finds herself the filling to a dick sandwich. Mfm.
2.2k words
4.33
21.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venomite
Venomite
19 Followers

This chapter is much different from the first, and contains stronger and fouler language and "dirty talk". If that's your flavor, enjoy! Also, I would love constructive criticism as well as ideas for the next situation Nicolette should find herself in. I hope you enjoy!

"Dale, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" the blonde man asked his companion, a slight twang in his voice. Must be from the south like her.

"Sure am, Steve," the man -- Dale -- replied.

"Okay now hold here a second guys," Nicolette said, watching the two of them take slow, measured steps toward her. "I really appreciate you helping me out but I really just want to put this day behind me. I need to unpack; I need to get my door fixed..." her voice trailed off as they stood on either side of her. She looked at the timer on her cuffs, and she only had five minutes left before they self-released. But she had a feeling a lot was about to happen in those five minutes. The guy named Steve squatted down next to her, and came face to face.

"Now, look here ma'am," he said. "I reckon' we've done you a favor, stopping you from all that...coming you were doing," he paused. "I think that you should show us how grateful you are to our kindness."

"N-n-no!" Nicolette shouted. She whipped her head from his smirking face to Dale's, and when she did, she looked beyond him and realized the door was still open. "Help! Help!" she began screaming, trying to get someone's attention.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, no can do sweetheart," Dale said as he turned and closed the door. He moved the couch to brace against it, since it could no longer lock. She could see what was about to happen, and although she was afraid of being taken advantage of by two complete strangers, she couldn't deny the part of her that was also a little turned on.

"Now," Steve began, "we've heard the noises that pretty little mouth can make. Let's see what it can do." Nicolette was stunned as he began unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants, noting how truly large the erection he was sporting was. It rivaled, if not outshined, the rubber dick she was currently still impaled on. Moving so quickly she didn't see because she was focused on his cock, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and forcefully yanked hard, forcing her to look him in the face.

He brought his down to her and said in her ear, "Now if you act like a bitch and try to fucking bite me, I'll make this much less pleasant for you. Understand?" She nodded her head as best she was able and she guessed he was satisfied because he brought his dick to her lips, and pushed the hard head inside.

Nicolette didn't want to enjoy herself, but that was getting harder to avoid every second she was sucking on this man's long, thick cock. It really was a thing of beauty, and it was making her wet yet again between her thighs. Working it down, licking and sucking with no use of her hands, she finally kissed his pubic hair and received a groan from him in response.

"Fuck, baby, just like that. Take all of that fat dick down your throat." She obeyed, licking up around his shaft, while he still had his hands gripping her hair. He moved her head up and down, taking his pleasure from her. She could hear the man named Dale shifting in the background, obviously getting impatient for his turn to fuck her face, but the large blonde was being selfish with her. It was pretty obvious who was more dominant.

Finally, after working on his cock for a few minutes, he was breathing harder and faster and she could tell he was ready to come.

"Are you going to swallow all my cum like a good little slut?" he asked, knowing she wasn't capable of answering. She did what he asked and when he shot his load down her throat, he pulled back some so he could fill her mouth with his hot semen. As soon as he released his hold on her head, the cuffs that had been holding her in place for the last hour dinged and clicked open, much to her relief.

Both men looked down at the cuffs, then looked back and her, and Steve finally asked "Are you going to continue being our good little slut, or will we have to put you back in these?"

Nicolette thought for a moment, but she didn't hate how she was being treated by the men. She actually found herself enjoying it. She shook her head, but that wasn't good enough for him.

"No, sweetheart. I want to hear you say it."

Only slightly embarrassed, Nicolette looked down at her hands and said what he wanted to hear. "No, I'll behave. I'll be your good little slut."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Steve grabbed her and pulled her up off the sybian machine, causing her to whimper with the sudden removal of the object from her cunt.

"Don't worry, I'll give you something to fill that tight hole soon. It's my turn," Dale said as they pushed her back further into the apartment, looking for her bedroom. When they found it, they shoved her inside so hard she fell on her knees in front of the bed.

"Climb on the bed and get on your hands and knees," she was told, hearing the identifiable twang even though she couldn't actually see that Steve was the one speaking. Still naked, she slowly climbed from the floor to the bed, feeling herself grow even slicker once again knowing their eyes were on her ass and pussy. Fuck it, why not have some fun with them? She thought to herself, making the decision to fuck with them as much as they were fucking with her. She made sure to sway her hips, moving her ass temptingly from side to side as she followed the instruction she was given.

"Lookey here Dale," Steve drawled. "I think she's starting to enjoy this."

"I think you're right, man," Dale said, excitement lacing his tone.

Smack! Someone slapped her ass causing her to jump and yelp, more from the surprise than the pain. As the heat spread across her cheeks, she felt a warmth growing in her lower belly as well.

One of the men came up and pushed down her shoulders, so her face was now squashed against her mattress. The other man, who turned out to be Steve, placed the blindfold that had been discarded in the living room back over her face, blocking her sight and heightening all her other senses. As he tied it behind her head, he whispered in her ear, "Be a good slut and I'll make sure you come again." A delicate shiver ran through her at his whispered words, and she grew excited for what was to come.

The pressure was released from her shoulder blades, but she stayed where she was, pressed into the mattress, knowing it was what they wanted. A hand ran over her right ass cheek, the fingers petting their way down to her pussy. As the fingers continue to stroke her, increasing their pressure every moment, she wiggles back onto the hand.

Smack! Another hard slap was delivered to her ass.

"Uh-uh sweetheart, you're not in charge here," Steve said. "Be nice and still, or I won't warm you up for what we're about to do."

She stayed nice and still after that, letting him run his fingers up and down her slit while managing to not rotate or push back. He would start at her opening, not penetrating, and go down to her clit, make a few circles, then stroke back up towards her hole. It was a slow growing pleasure and as it became torturous, she began begging for him to do more.

"P-Please, I need something inside of me!"

"You hear that Dale? She needs something inside of her." It sounded like Steve was smirking. He began dipping what felt like two fingers in and out of her, and the spots he hit made her toes curl. He kept that up for a minute, rocking in and out of her tight pussy, and then moved back down to circle her clit more vigorously. After a few minutes of this, Nicolette felt herself on the verge of another orgasm already.

But Steve stopped finger fucking her, and withdrew his fingers completely. Hearing her grunt of protest, both men chuckled.

"Don't worry sweetheart, you're about to be filled up real nice like," Steve said. "Dale, c'mon up here I know you've been dying to fuck her pussy." Nicolette felt a dip in the mattress behind her, then the head of Dale's cock nudge at her entrance.

"Condom!" she cried out as he thrust into her all at once. Her outburst was met with another smack to her ass.

"What the FUCK did I say about talking?" Steve asked rhetorically, obviously pissed off. "And you don't tell us what to do. If we want to fuck you bareback, that's just what we'll do." Another resounding smack to her ass, and she was whimpering as Dale continued to pump in and out of her tight, wet hole. She took the pounding from Dale, receiving the occasional smack on the ass from Steve, until she was whimpering and writhing on the bed. She was beyond ready to come, and the men could tell.

"Are you ready to come, our little fucking slut?" All she could do was moan, expecting pressure to be applied to her clit finally. But instead, Dale stopped thrusting.

"Before you can come..." Steven began, "you have to take us both." Someone grabbed her hips and moved her to straddle them, feeling another cock poking at her entrance. This cock was thicker, she could feel, and therefore she assumed she was now straddling and fucking Steve. He went in slowly, in contrast to Dale, and stretched her inch by inch as she slid down his fat member. She began rotating her hips, still blindfolded, and went to brace herself on her headboard she knew was somewhere in front of her. But as soon as she had braced her hands on it, he ripped them down and forced her to lay her chest to his as he slowed his pumping in and out of her.

"Let's see how much you can take," Dale said from behind her. She felt something cool probe at her back entrance, and she quickly realized it was Dale's fingers covered in some lube. It dawned on her what they meant, and although Nicolette had never been doubly penetrated before, she'd had anal sex with a previous boyfriend and didn't find it repulsive. Her inner muscles clenched at the thought of taking both men and once, and Steve chuckled as he felt them do so.

"I think she's excited Dale, hurry up and stuff her full." He proceeded to do just that, not thrusting in one movement like before, but slowly easing in inch by inch. Teasing her hole from the outside first with the head of his cock, he slowly pushed it in, stretching her impossibly so.

"God, she's so fucking tight man," Dale groaned out while pushing his way in her asshole. "I'm not going to last very long."

"Good thing I've got enough stamina for us both," Steve jabbed at Dale. Nicolette got the impression there was some tension between the men, but most of the ribbing was in good-natured spirit.

Finally sheathed fully inside her, both men began moving, pumping in and out of her at the same time, then alternating. The thing piece of tissue in her body, in between their cocks, was being fantastically and wonderfully stimulated, causing her to begin to shake from the immense pleasure that was building inside her.

"That's it babygirl, are we fucking you nice and good? Are you ready to come for us?" Steve asked, sweat beading on his forehead and dripping down his face from trying to hold back his own orgasm.

"God YES!" Nicolette screamed, forcing her hand in between her and Steve, finding her nub of nerves and rubbing furiously. She came undone quickly, screaming through her orgasm as the men never faltered, fucking her through it and causing after-shocks to pound through her.

Dale found his release next, pounding harder into her asshole for a few seconds then stilling, as Steve continued to fuck her pussy. Dale withdrew, and Steve lifted her by her hips and gave it his all, pounding into her and fucking her from below. She screamed with the pressure, and he finally found release himself, also stilling as his cum filled her and began to leak out of her to join with the cum dripping from her asshole.

Nicolette had no energy to move herself, so Steve lifted her off his rapidly softening cock and laid her down next to him on the bed. She heard the door to her bathroom open, and Dale came out from where he'd apparently gone to clean himself up.

"Okay sweetheart," Steve said with that southern drawl of his, "let's get you all nice and comfortable and clean and let's have ourselves a little discussion."


Venomite
Venomite
19 Followers