Nico's Girlfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
The new girl with a secret takes Nico's virginity.
4.1k words
4.61
60.9k
174
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry passed me the ball, relishing the new turf field. "I'm so glad they fixed this for our final season, now we can pass the ball without it bouncing up off the ground."

"Ya, I feel you. I hated it, but this is the beginning to our senior season we needed." Tryouts were about to start and Jerry was my best friend and co-captain. The sun was already beating down on us at 8 in the morning, foreshadowing many cases of heat exhaustion. Tryouts usually brought in a hundred players and a lot of the inexperienced players who just want to try out end up in the trainers office. We just hadn't seen who it was gonna be this year.

Other teammates started filling in to warm up before tryouts got started. Adam, Nick, Conner, and Jake were the first to show up. All seniors and ready to fight for a state title. Slowly, some of the newer and younger kids showed up and sat down on the turf to put on their cleats. We had a junior heavy team last year, which meant that this year we would have a lot of seniors. That's typically a good thing in terms of title chances. Our team made it to the semi finals last year, but we wanted to win it all this year.

The coaches came out from the locker room to talk to some of us, it was kind of like favoritism, but we all knew who would be captain already. Coach James was joking about some of the freshman being tiny as he always does when two girls came down the stairs to the field.

Nick pointed it out, "Whoa what are two girls doing here?" Laughing as he said it, "Do they know they're going to get crushed?"

Several guys laughed, but coach James simply answered, "They called ahead and said they're new to the school, but wanna play on the boys team. I figured we could give them a shot, see if they're any good."

They headed over to our little circle, presumably to introduce themselves to the coaches. "Hi coach James, thanks for letting us try out for the boys team, my name's Jill and this is Kiera."

She had a pep to her voice that was intoxicating. She was also drop dead gorgeous. She was as tall as I was at 5'8", long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, blue eyes like an icy lake, and a perfect body. Her tight shirt did not hide her large breasts and her short shorts showed off her long legs. Kiera looked like she was mixed and was beautiful but more muscular and a few inches taller than Jill.

Adam, the player that he is, "I think you're going to fit in perfectly, in fact I hope you make the team, I feel we could be a pretty good combination." He winked at each girl, not even choosing one. The girls laughed and said they were going to go warm up. As they walked away, each one of us was staring at their perfect asses showcased by the tight shorts. I fell in love with Jill right there.

Jerry and I led the warmups as we were captains, and the whole time I was staring at Jill. Every time she caught me looking, she'd smile and I'd look away immediately. We started with basic passing drills and other pointless stuff. Finally, we were split into smaller teams to play 6 v 6 games. With all the luck in the world, Jill was on my team.

She walked over to my team and I smiled at her, "Welcome to the winning team." Just then coach James yelled to our field that he messed up the numbers and Jill was on the other team instead.

She smiled and winked at me, "I guess we'll see about that." Something about her was making my stomach flutter like no one had ever made me feel before.

As we lined up, I saw her pull up her shirt to wipe the sweat off of her forehead and I saw her toned and golden stomach. I was sporting a semi when the ball was passed to me. I was distracted while playing and before I knew it, Jill stole the ball from me, dribbled easily past a freshman player and scored. She walked back past me and grinned, "Seems like you lost the ball, next time I'll go slower."

The game went on and she managed to bag three more goals while I led my team to a startling defeat. I could blame it on my team, but I was too busy watching Jill that she single handedly destroyed us. We switched fields after that and I didn't get to see her for a while. I did see Kiera on another field chase a kid down with impressive speed and body him off the ball. The kid went flying and she passed it off. Maybe these girls could actually make it.

At lunch break, all of the guys were talking about the girls. No one could dribble past Kiera and everyone seemed to be amazed by Jill's dribbling. She weaved in and out of players like they were paper people.

The second session was full sided games and I was on a different field from both girls, but afterwards people were raving about them. Jerry came up to me and joked about them being elected captains instead of us. At the end of the day, everyone left except for Jerry and I so we could talk to the coaches.

We headed to their office and sat at the table as coach James listed players for the varsity squad on the whiteboard. The freshman and JV coaches sat silently. When coach James finished, he turned and waited for us to read the roster. Jerry spoke right away, "Hey coach, where's Jill and Kiera on that list?"

The older man responded, "Well they're pretty good, but I think they can take the girls team to win a state title and that's where they belong."

Jerry and I looked at each other with the same expression, panic. We needed those girls, plus I was really hoping it would give me a chance to get close to Jill. Jerry spoke again, "Coach we need them, they were the best out there and they clearly want to play on this team. At least talk to them tomorrow before you decide, please?" I shook my head in agreement and he said fine before dismissing us.

That night, the team group chat was going off about the girls. Some of the guys didn't want girls on the team, some were scared of losing their play time, but everyone was in love with both of them regardless of how they felt.

The next morning was just as hot, and by the end of the day it would be even hotter, but with fewer people as the first cuts were at lunch. They also separated us by team today, so I wouldn't be playing with any more freshmen. I was tying my laces when someone sat next to me, I didn't bother to look until I heard a distinctly feminine voice. "Hey, what's up?"

I turned and found myself face to face with Jill, the girl who had infiltrated my dreams the previous night. "Uhh hey uh, ready for today?" That was so stupid, why'd I say that?

She gave a small chuckle at my awkwardness, "Ya, coach asked us if we wanted to be on the girls team instead, but we're fully ready to play here."

I smiled, "Ya we told him to give you guys a chance, you're both very good." She looked grateful for the comment and thanked me.

When we got onto the field, I noticed Jill coming up right next to me for stretches. I spent the entire time getting busted for staring at her during stretching. Thankfully she never mentioned it, just smirked or giggled each time.

The first set of games placed me on the opposite team as Jill. She was standing next to me when he announced teams and she turned, "Sure you don't wanna ask to switch to the winning team?" She laughed and headed to the other side of the field.

My team was stacked better, but Jill proved to still be a big threat. She was gliding down the sideline and I tried to catch up to her so that I could take it from her instead of leaving it for my outside back. I lunged in and she slipped it through my legs, nutmegging me and going into the open space behind me before taking a long shot and scoring spectacularly. Cheers went up from the other team for her incredible goal. She jogged past me and chided, "I like you better when you don't close your legs."

The game went on and I got the ball in the middle, played a long through ball into a player who had an easy 1 v 1 with the goalie but he still missed. The goal kick went to the middle and I leaped for the ball but was taken out on the side by a mass. I hit the ground hard and opened my eyes to see Jill on top me, inches from my face. Her smile made me feel weightless, "I like this view." Then she got off of me and backed up for the free kick. I couldn't shake my mind off of her and I played a lousy free kick into the box for Jill to intercept and take all the way down the field for another goal. She was incredible, in many ways.

Finally lunch came and coach James came up to me before I got off the field, "Nico, what's up with you? You're playing like you're not fully in it."

I didn't know how to tell him it was Jill in my head, so I just apologized, "Sorry coach, just a little distracted, I'll get back into it I promise."

I sat with the boys at lunch and I saw Jill and Kiera walking by so I waved them over to sit with us. The boys all approved. Jill came over and sat next to me while Kiera sat next to Jerry. They seemed to be flirting, an interesting sight because Jerry was about three inches shorter than her. Jill and I talked and I did my best to make her feel welcome. She told me her and Kiera just moved from California. I stopped her, "Wait, you and Kiera live together? Just you?"

She nodded, "Ya, our parents are both out of the picture, so we decided to move far away and start fresh."

I figured that must have been hard for her, "That's pretty impressive to do that on your own, but if you lived in California, why would you ever move to Michigan?"

She laughed and her smile melted my heart. I could tell already that this girl was something special.

After the last few games, I was talking to coach James about to head out when he said he talked to the girls. I nodded, "Jill mentioned you talked to them."

He kept going, "Ya I guess I don't really have a choice, do I?" I wasn't really sure what he meant, but I was not going to argue or find out anything that might let him change his mind.

I headed back up to ride my bike home, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked around for a few minutes, about to call a friend for a ride when a dark blue Mercedes SUV pulled up and honked the horn. The window rolled down and Jill was driving, "Hey, need a ride?"

I hopped in her car, "Thanks so much, I don't know where my bike is."

She laughed and pointed behind her. I turned and saw my bike sitting up in the trunk. I turned back to her, "You took my bike?"

She smiled, "I figured you'd rather take a ride with me, was I mistaken?" Wow. This girl was something else. I couldn't hide my answer with a poker face, she just laughed and said, "I'll take that stupid grin as a yes. How about some food?"

She drove to Red Robin and we ordered shakes and burgers. I love a girl who doesn't just eat salads. In between sips of my chocolate shake, I asked, "So how is it you have a nice car like that?" pointing at her brand new Mercedes.

She got more serious, "Before I left, my parents gave me a lot of money to be on my own. Same with Kiera, she has a red convertible Ferrari that you should see. We let each other switch cars all the time, maybe I can take you out in it sometime, seeing as you're not picking me up on your bike anytime soon."

She went from serious and heartbroken to teasing and lighthearted in a matter of seconds, this girl was something else.

"Hey, that bike is one hell of a machine, you'd be lucky to take a ride on it someday," I retorted.

After shakes, we got back in the car and she started driving. She turned with a glint in her eye, "What's your address? Or would you rather come over to my place for a bit? I'm sure we could think of something to do there."

Her devious smile was insatiable. I nodded my head and said something stupid like, "Uh huh ya I think I can do that."

She pulled up to some luxury apartments about 15 minutes away from our high school and my house, and went underground into a parking garage. We parked next to a red convertible Ferrari that must have been Kiera's. It was beautiful, but Jill's voice broke me out of my daze, "Gorgeous isn't she? I'd love to take you out in it sometime."

I noticed a keychain in the console, "Hey are those Jerry's keys?"

She smiled, "Ya, I think they're upstairs."

We headed upstairs and her apartment was incredible. It was large, fancy, and had a view over Ann Arbor from the 15th floor. She led me through to her bedroom, obvious moaning coming from Kiera's bedroom, where Jerry was. We smiled at each other and she pulled me into her room. She didn't give me a chance to see it before she started kissing me. Her lips felt electric against mine. I brushed her soft hair out of the way of our faces and kissed her passionately. In no time, her tongue was exploring my mouth. She began to pull off my shirt, momentarily cutting off our make out session. Then she pulled off her shirt and sports bra to reveal two perfectly shaped double D tits. I dropped my mouth to them immediately and heard the moans of approval. She pulled down my shorts and left me in my compressions, sporting an obvious bulge. She dragged me into her bed and we got under the covers and continued our session.

After a while she stopped, we stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes then she spoke. "I really like you and I don't want you to hate me." What was she talking about?

"Jill, I could never hate you, and I really like you too. I've been obsessed with you since I first saw you. You're all I've been dreaming about."

She smiled, but tears were clearly forming in her eyes, "That's very sweet, but everyone ends up hating me. My own parents gave me a bunch of money to leave."

She was crying at this point and I pulled her into my hold, my arms wrapped around her and her head resting on my chest. "Hey look, I don't know why anyone would hate you and you don't have to tell me what happened if you don't want to. But I'm here for you now and I won't hate you."

She sniffled a bit, then looked up and kissed me again. "I want to show you, but you're gonna get mad."

She sat up and scooched away. What was going on with this girl? "Listen, whatever it is, you can show me and I promise I'll be open minded and won't get mad."

She looked at me stone cold seriously, "You promise you'll be open minded?"

I leaned forward and kissed her, sure I didn't know this girl well but there was something so enchanting about her, "Yes I promise, anything you want."

She smiled and kissed me, more aggressively before. "Oh my gosh, you won't regret this! I promise you'll have the time of your life!"

Where did this sudden excitement come from? This girl was all over the place. She continued to kiss me aggressively and pulled the covers off the bed. She straddled me and I reached around to grab her ass. My hands delved inside the back of her shorts to squeeze her perfect ass. She put a hand on my straining bulge in my compressions and squeezed it, "I'm glad you like what's back there, but what's in the front is going to rock your world."

She backed up off of me, leaving me sitting up and she turned her back to me while she got undressed. She wiggled her ass as she pulled down her shorts, leaving her thong nestled in the crack of her luscious ass. She wiggled that down next, making me harder than ever. I was still a virgin and I was about to fuck the hottest girl I'd ever talked to. She turned around partially, showing off part of her tits and her incredible smile, then she turned all the way around and my eyes followed her tits down her toned stomach and then my stomach dropped. Granted, I'd never seen a pussy in person before, but I definitely knew it wasn't the ten inch swinging monster of a cock she had hanging from her crotch. My mouth dropped.

She seemed nervous, "So... what do you think?"

I stared at her in disbelief, I couldn't believe she was actually a guy this whole time. I felt betrayed, but why was I still so hard? I stammered out some words, "Uhh I didn't know you had a penis."

Quite an intelligent thing to say if I do say so myself. She chuckled at my embarrassment, "Yes, that's correct."

Many thoughts were racing through my head, that explains why Coach said he didn't have a choice and I realized her parents must have disowned her for this, wow that must have been hard. I didn't want to do the same. I was frozen, "I'm sorry I don't know what to say."

She crawled up next to me in bed, "You said you'd be open minded and then you said anything I want, I promise I'll show you a good time if you let me. No one has to know if you're ashamed of what I am. Well except for Jerry and Kiera, but trust me he won't say anything, she's packing more than I am." There she goes again, being super serious and joking in the same sentence, it was amazing.

I looked her in the eyes. I didn't want to admit I was ashamed of it, and I wasn't gay, but I could tell she had been through so much pain already and I couldn't do that to her. "Ok, ok. What do you want to do? And I just wanna make it known that I'm not gay."

Her expression skyrocketed and she began kissing me again with a newfound joy, "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, I'll make sure you love it! And it's not gay, I'm a girl, so you're set there. I just want to fuck that cute little butt of yours and watch you cum all over my bed without anything touching your dick."

Fear was clearly on my face, she poked my nose and giggled saying, "Don't worry, I'll be easy."

She flipped me over onto my stomach and quickly put a pillow under my waist. She grabbed my wrists and before I realized what was happening, she had tied my wrists to the bedposts. I complained, "Hey what's that all about?"

She laughed and smacked my ass, "Just to keep you in place."

I felt her hands exploring my ass and spreading my cheeks. Then something warm, I figured her tongue licked at my virgin rosebud and I gasped. It felt so good, and so unlike anything I'd ever felt as she licked and poked her tongue against my hole. She pushed it in and started feeling the inside and I was squirming against her strong arms. She began tongue fucking me and I began involuntarily moaning. She pulled away and teased me, "Moaning like a slut already and I haven't even put my cock in your ass yet."

She made a sucking sound and then she pressed something against my hole, it felt like her finger. She pushed it past my sphincter to which I gasped, then she started pushing in and out, stretching me out a bit. It felt good, but even better when she put a second finger in. She picked up the pace and added a third finger, this hurt a little. Then she pulled them all out. She kissed my neck and rested her breasts against my back, "You ready? Just try to relax as best you can."

I nodded my head and she spit on her hands, I assumed to lube up her dick. I felt something big and spongy pressing against my tight hole. I felt the pain of intense pressure and tried to relax as much as I could. As soon as I did that, I heard a pop sound and I gasped loudly as what felt like eight inches shoved inside of me. She moaned, "Fuck you're so tight, but I finally got three inches in."

Three!?!? That's it?? She started slowly pushing in and out getting me accustomed to the foreign object in my ass. Each time she pushed forward, I was split between pain and pleasure. Tears fell down as it felt like an hour, but it must've been only a few minutes before I finally felt her stop all the way inside me. I'd never felt so full in my life. She stroked my hair, "The worst of it is done, now we can make it fun."

She started to pull out, then shoved back inside me forcefully kicking all of the air out of my lungs. She began to piston in and out of me faster and faster, as she did so my moans got louder and more frequent. I could feel the sweat dripping down my forehead as she shook my whole body. Waves of pain mixed with waves of pleasure coursed through me in rapid succession. She began gyrating her hips, enforcing the good feelings I was having. She started sawing in and out again, hitting a spot that felt very good. I moaned with no shame while she began attacking what must have been my prostate. My moaning and whimpering continued while she maintained her barrage, except now I felt like I was close to cumming myself. She kept pounding away at my ass as I screamed, "I'm gonna cum!" I felt my vision go blurry as she thrust one more time into me and my asshole clenched around her thick pipe. I shot load after load into the pillow underneath me. She grunted a few times then buried her tool all the way inside of my rear as I felt it stiffen up and fill my insides with her hot sticky cum, painting me white from the inside. It seemed to last forever as she came, then she collapsed breast first on my back.

12