Niece and Uncle Visit Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered her head to my cock and tried to take the full length. Her mouth was open with no suction or tongue action and she was making the gagging sounds that I hate in the pornos.

Clearly the boys she had been with knew nothing about a good blow job.

I gently pushed her head away from my cock.

"Thank you for wanting to do that. Do you mind if I show you how I like it?"

Her face fell. "You don't like it?"

"I love it. That may be the way your old boyfriends like it but I prefer a different way."

"Please let me show you."

With that I showed her how to place one hand around the base of my cock and stroke slowly, lick the head like an ice cream and then suck the head into her mouth and keep licking.

I knew she was a fast learner and she soon had me begging her to stop otherwise I would cum too soon.

Between slurps, she looked at me and said, "I want to watch you cum and I want to be this close when you do."

I was soon thrusting into her mouth, telling her, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Just in time she lifted her mouth from my cock as it erupted over myself and her hand. She seemed intensely interested in watching my cum flowing out of my cock. She kept stroking slowly, my cum lubricating her hand on my shaft.

She looked up at me and grinned, "Uncle Peter that was so hot."

"Sorry, I am going to have to rest for a moment. My cock will be too sensitive for a little while."

She got to her knees on the bed and moved up to straddle my chest.

She reached down and spread her pussy lips.

"Look at me."

I went to touch her pussy but she gently slapped my hands away.

"No touching."

She proceeded to give me a very erotic display of pussy play, spreading her lips, teasing her clit and stroking her fingers inside her. Her juices soon started to flow and the sounds of her fingers sliding in and out got me ready again in very quick time.

"You ready?" she asked. I could only nod yes.

She crawled down my body knelt erect on her knees, took my cock in her hand and slowly guided me into her.

Her eyes closed and her head fell back as I slid into her wetness.

She looked down at me with hooded eyes as she slowly stroked my shaft with her pussy.

"I love this position. Did you like me talking dirty to you last night?"

"I was very surprised. I have never heard you swear before, and yes I loved it. In fact it made me cum far too early."

"I can get very dirty when I am really turned on. I hope you don't mind."

"I love it. Make it as dirty as you want."

She leaned down to hug me, opened her legs further and pushed her pussy hard down on me and started to grind and stroke against me.

I started thrusting upward to meet her movements.

She moaned, "Oh yes. Fuck me Uncle. Fuck your little niece's cunt. I want to feel you cum inside me."

The strength and speed of our thrusts increased.

"Yes, yes Uncle Peter. I love your hard cock inside me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Our bodies slapped together as we fucked each other hard.

She soon tensed and collapsed onto me as she came with a shudder and a scream which she stifled in my shoulder.

I kept thrusting.

"Pinch my nipples. Talk dirty to me while I fuck you."

She leaned back, supporting herself on my chest and squeezed my nipples tightly. There seems to be a direct link between my nipples and my cock. As soon as she started squeezing the feeling in my cock intensified as I slammed into her.

She looked down at me with a look I had never seen before. As she looked me in the eyes,

"Fuck me Uncle. My cunt needs your cock to fuck me hard. Fuck me hard. Cum inside me."

Once again it didn't take long with this encouragement and I exploded inside her.

Once we had regained our breath, I asked,

"Are you going to shower?"

"No, I love the feeling of you cum inside me and on my pussy lips. Just hold me."

**

The next day was our return journey. We were driving for an hour or so when she looked across at me with a cheeky grin.

"Take your cock out."

"What?"

"Take your cock out."

I did so and she reached across and started to lightly stroke it.

"How much longer are you here for?"

"10 days."

"Why don't you come down to my apartment for a couple of days?"

"Well I have always wanted to explore Huntington Beach. I can use that as an excuse to get away."

She looked at me with a wicked grin.

"You won't be seeing much of the beach."

Oh boy I thought.

**

12