Niece Rindi Ch. 18

Story Info
Hangover and Birthday Party.
4.9k words
4.83
3.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------Thursday June 22

My head hurts, my stomach is churning, it feels like my entire body has been pummeled by a boxer practicing on a weight bag. I stagger to the bathroom and puke in the toilet. I can actually hear my eyelids open and close. Damn that second drink last night about did me in. I put on my black silk robe, and my slippers. I wandered slowly to the kitchen.

"Feeling any better this morning, Uncle Roy?" Rindi asks.

"Not really, my head feels like some drummer from a band is practicing his timing by using it instead of his drums." I said. Reaching into the cupboard, I get some baking soda, honey, cayenne pepper, and tobasco sauce. Mixed those in a glass with water and added some lemon juice. "This will either fix me up or finish me off." I told Rindi.

"Candy and Su left just a few minutes ago, Gray is at the paint shop, where did you hide Atlas and how did you get home last night?" Rindi asked.

"Please, not quite so loud," I moaned. "I went back to the bar last night to drive Molly home, inside the bar I ordered a drink from Phyl, he called it a rum something, runner, I think. Sheila mixed me a second one, only she used a lethal form of drain cleaner instead of rum in the drink, it might have been jet fuel. I think she doesn't like me anymore and was trying to get rid of me." I need to think of a way to pay her back.

Rindi giggled, realizing that I was going to survive if for no other reason than to get even with Sheila.

"Where did you leave Atlas?" She asked again.

"I didn't drive home, couldn't, some lady brought me home, she has the car right now." I told Rindi.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Rindi asked me.

"Maybe pancakes, but nothing greasy, no sausage or eggs either." I answered.

Rindi is somewhat sympathetic to my plight, she had once drank several glasses of my plum wine and woke up with a football instead of a head herself. She now limits herself to only two glasses a night, three if she waits a while between each one.

"So how do we get my car back from this lady?" Rindi asked me after I had eaten two big pancakes and was feeling almost human again.

That was when my cell phone rang playing Popeye The Sailor Man, I use the tune for random callers.

"Hello, this is Roy, what can I do you for?" I asked.

"You can do me for free, anytime," Molly giggled and answered me. "I just wanted to call and check to make sure you're okay. I also wanted to thank you for letting me borrow the Escape and find out if you needed it back before I go to work tonight? If not, I will come to your house around five and let you drive me to work this evening." Molly said.

Why not wait and come over after work, and I'll drive you home then, I don't need to go anywhere today?" I suggested.

After we said goodbye, I switched off my phone, it was eleven a.m. Rindi and I had nowhere to go and all day to get there. A popular song about thirty years ago.

"Want to come get in bed with me?" I asked Rindi.

"Of course I do, but you need to brush your teeth, your breath smells like that rotten pillow you shoved in my face, the first night I came to your house." Rindi made a gagging noise and giggled. "If you want me to kiss you, go brush them?"

I brushed my teeth twice and gargled some mint flavored mouthwash once. Then I removed my robe and climbed into my bed where a naked Rindi was waiting for me.

We did a lot more than just kissing. There was fondling and squeezing, rubbing and massaging. We hugged each other and played around for most of the afternoon. Rindi on top, riding me, or me on top, riding her. Spooning side by side, or simply just holding each other. We enjoyed just being in love and in lust. After we slept awhile my hangover was gone.

My erection didn't care a bit about my other head at all, he was happy and content to fill my niece anywhere and everywhere she wanted him.

---------------Friday June 23

I woke up feeling like my normal self again, yay. It's early morning, the room is pitch black, thanks to the dark curtains covering the big window. I moved one hand to my left and discovered a naked girl. The other hand discovered another naked girl. I fondled both girls naked boobs, softly, gently, enjoying the feeling without waking them up just yet. The girl on my right is my Niece Rindi, I can tell by the size of her acorn shaped nipples. Su is on my left, her nipples are almost the size of a silver dollar.

It had been quite some time since I last licked any of the girls to orgasm while they were asleep. I was going to really enjoy this rare treat. Since Rindi and I had spent yesterday afternoon in bed lovemaking, I decided to lick Su first.

Slowly, carefully, I crept down to the foot of the bed, under the light blanket, I moved her legs apart as far as I could, just a few inches, she moved in her sleep and I waited. I could smell the odor of female pussy, fresh and tangy. I used my hands to find the dainty little opening of her pussy. She has the smallest vulva even though she's the tallest of the three girls. Two and a half inches top to bottom and narrow, barely enough room for two fingers to fit inside side by side. I gave a tentative lick from the bottom to the top, she was already moist. I stuck my tongue in deep and curled it, licked both sides of her feminine lips, all around the outside, round and around, up and back, I speared my tongue in and out.

She was panting in her sleep now, breathing harder. I stopped licking and waited a few seconds. When her breathing was steady again, I attacked her clit with my tongue while using two fingers to massage her gspot and she woke up screaming out in delight.

"Ileon Jinjang!" Su screamed, loud enough to wake the ducks out on the lake, of course the other two girls in the bed immediately woke up.

'Huh," What's going on?" Rindi asked.

"Su can't you just have a nice quiet orgasm and let me sleep," Candy teased her friend. Candy was next to Su and right on the edge of the bed. She had fallen out once when Su orgasmed, so now she always tucks the blankets in tight to make sure she can't roll out of the bed.

Rindi giggled, immediately understanding what had happened to wake up everyone in the bed.

I grabbed hold of candy's legs and spread them apart next. She has the largest sex of the three girls but it's still much smaller than average, according to the internet. I treated her to a very nice orgasm, using my tongue and fingers in her pussy much the same way as I had done with Su, just moments earlier.

"Holy Shit!" Candy screamed out, I actually could hear ducks quacking and flying off from the lake at her screams.

"Now who's waking everyone up?" Rindi teased Candy.

I have the bedroom curtains programmed with my phone and voice, "Curtains open," I said, the curtains slid open and early morning sunshine poured itself into the bedroom, reflecting off the three mirrored walls and the one on the ceiling.

What a beautiful morning and what a sight, three beautiful nude girls at my disposal, to do with as I want. Of course they all feel equally entitled to treat me the same way. Often all three will suck on my erection taking turns licking and massaging it with tongues and mouths. My morning wood is firm and erect, ready to play with one or all three girls.

"Uncle Roy, I think Su has been feeling a bit neglected and left out since she isn't part of the Pirates Cove logo design," Rindi said. "She should be the one you pleasure this morning."

"What do you say Su?" I asked her, "Want to ride the Roy express this morning?"

"Litom Kauboi, choedae hyeongijeung," Su cheered happily.

"In English please," Candy poked her friend and pinched one of the silver dollar nipples.

"Oh! she just said, ride em cowboy! Giddy up!" I told Candy and Rindi.

All three girls were giggling, while Rindi and Candy were massaging and playing with Su's boobs, I made due with her more appropriate body parts that were more than ready for my stiff bagli. Inserting it slowly as I stretched her narrow slit to accommodate my width, she gasped with pleasure as I entered her depths. She was so moist, tight and hot, like a liquid furnace made from a velvet vice. It was almost painful as her pussy squeezed my erection tighter than ever before. She had been learning about kegal exercises and had been practicing the last few weeks. The head of my prick was actually inside the mouth like opening of her womb as she is very petite, even though at 5'4" she is taller than the other two girls.

The milking action of her womb pulling at my dickhead while her pussy is pulling and releasing the rest of my prick, it wasn't long before I shot three jets of liquid directly into her egg chamber. If she didn't have that implant, she would have been pregnant for sure after that ride. She had a long drawn out release of her own orgasm as the sperm shooting into her depths brought her over the top and she came with me.

After we caught our breath and regained some strength, Su and I then joined Rindi and Candy in the jacuzzi, to soak off the liquids from each others sex parts.

"What do my three beautiful little sex kittens want for breakfast this morning?" I asked them after we had been soaking about fifteen minutes.

"Breakfast burritos," said Rindi. "Biscuits and gravy," Said Su. "I'd like an omelette with ham and swiss, black olives and mushrooms," said Candy.

"That all sounds really good, why don't the three of you call me, when it's ready to eat and I'll come join you?" I asked.

"Don't be mean Uncle Roy," Rindi said then. "I made you breakfast yesterday and the girls have only been here a few days. please cook for us?"

In the kitchen, wearing my slippers and an apron, I check the oven clock, Eight o'clock, plenty of time. I start by making biscuit dough. Get those into the oven. Fry some sausage, using the grease, make a gravy with the sausage chopped up in small pieces. Then I cracked open a dozen eggs, added small pieces of ham, swiss cheese, mushrooms and black olives. Four plates, open the biscuits by hand, put the omelettes on top of them and poured the sausage gravy over all of it, I even added a splash of tobasco on all four. I added a bit more tobasco onto the girls plates, then a little more.

"Here we go," I tell the three naked girls at the table, this is a CaSuRi breakfast Burbigslette."

"Uncle Roy, what the hell word did you just make up?" Rindi asked.

"Burbigslette," I replied. "Part burrito, part, biscuits and gravy, part omelette. "Any complaints and I won't cook any more meals again so eat up."

"Oh man this is good," said Candy, after she tried a forkful. Then immediately downed half a glass of water, gasping, while I laughed at her.

Rindi too had taken a bite and she too drank about half a glass of water. I was laughing at her now too.

I calmly put several forkfuls of my own food in my mouth and chewed and swallowed without touching my water.

Su looked at Candy and Rindi, then looked at me. She cautiously took a small bite and smiled at me, then a much bigger bite. "Amusing flavor Uncle Roy, but a bit mild, do you have any more tbasco sauce?" She asked me, while giggling. "If you want spicy? I'll cook you some authentic Korean dishes."

Candy and Rindi, both glared at me, then seeing the humor they both started giggling.

"If you stir it all up, the tobasco will mix in and you won't get it all at once," I told the girls. "Remember spring break, I'm not your slave, we are all equals here in this house, we will share the cooking and cleaning chores."

"It's actually very tasty when the tobasco is mixed in properly," Said Rindi.

Candy agreed with her and Su nodded her head. "It still needs a bit more tobasco though," said Su.

We finished eating and the girls each said how good the meal had been. We put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

My phone rang and I answered it. "This is Roy," I said.

"Hello Roy," This is Paul at Gotcha's, we have six Ford Escapes sitting here with logo's all finished and ready to be picked up anytime."

"Great, we should be there around ten thirty but we will only be able to take one at a time today." I told Paul, "Unless some of your guys want a free meal, in exchange for driving them to Pirates Cove, for me?"

I'll check with them, the only appointment we have today is your blue Escape that gets your logo, so I would usually send the three artists home early along with the two painters but if they want to help out by driving? I'll ask them and call you back."

My phone rings again, "This is Roy, I said."

All five guys are willing to drive over to Pirates Cove and I'm curious myself so instead of coming here, just go to

Pirates Cove at eleven and we will bring the six vehicles to you, and pick up the blue one to get back here with," Paul said.

"Great, see you there at eleven." I said.

All four of us leave the house at 9:35 since it takes 42 to 48 minutes to get from here to Pirates Cove depending on traffic.

Once at the restaurant it's not quite 10:30, Su and Rindi head to the kitchen, after I unlocked the door to let them inside. Rindi helped me put two four seat tables together to make one eight seat table. I went into the kitchen and made two 45 inch pizza crusts myself and got them part cooked for their first twelve minutes. When they were done, I added the mozzerella and seafood but didn't put them in the oven, I wanted to wait until I saw the logo's on the vehicles, also I wanted the pizzas to be fresh and hot. I put my two pizzas on the counter and told Candy and Su not to touch them.

Six identical gray Ford Escapes pull into the parking lot at 10:55, they look incredible, Rindi and I standing at the rudder of a big wooden long ship, wearing our pirate outfits, kissing, covered all four doors. The blue ocean water from the front fenders clear to the rear fenders and circled around to the back of the suv. Rindi's black panties and short skirt showing lots of leg, with the black mesh see through stockings. A jolly roger flag on the mast above us, below us is Candy swimming in waves of blue water, wearing the green mermaid outfit, silver shells barely covering just the nipples of her breasts, the rest of her breasts are bare. The golden scales on her sirenomelia, sparkled brightly as the sun hit them.

"What do you think?" Paul asked us as Rindi and I both stood there staring at the incredible paint job on all six vehicles.

"They are perfect," I told him, "Better than I ever expected."

His artists beamed with pride and the painters blushed when Rindi said how great the painting was, complimenting them.

I ushered them inside, and led them to the eight person table, please sit here, and give me a few minutes to get our pizzas in the oven. Rindi sat down and there was a scramble as all five boys tried to sit next to her. I'm sorry guys but this chair is for Uncle Roy," she said, smiling at each one of them.

In the kitchen, I put the two pizzas in the oven, set the timer for ten minutes, Candy and Su had made ten crab and shrimp salads.

"We're eating with you, too," I was told by the pair of girls. "Can't let Rindi be the only female with all those cute guys." I chuckled on hearing that.

Back at the table we quickly dragged two more chairs over and the boys were more than happy to have two more attractive girls to look at and talk with while eating.

The salads disappeared among comments of how good they tasted. One of the artists, the red headed kid, finally realized that Candy was the mermaid they had painted six times.

"It's you," he said pointing at her, "You're the mermaid in the water with the great boobs and seashell nipples." He blushed turning red while his fellow artists laughed and teased him over his comment.

Candy decided to help him out though, "Thank you so much but I haven't even seen them yet, when we are done eating maybe you can show them to me?" She was talking about the painted logo's but even Rindi and I laughed along with everyone else while candy turned redder than the artists hair, when she realized they were still thinking about her boobs with barely covered nipples and not any silly paintings.

"Candy come with me a minute, I ordered her. "I need help to carry the plates."

The redheaded kid followed her with his eyes clear to the kitchen.

"Thanks Roy, I felt so sorry for him when they all teased him, he's kind of cute in a nice shy way. Then I said something stupid about not seeing my boobs, when I meant the paintings." Candy giggled a bit then, "I bet he masturbates thinking about them."

"No bet," I told her, "You'd be masturbation material in anything you wear, and you know it too. Candy, if you want to date any guys your own age you should, Rindi and I are not going to hold you back in any way. If you do have sex with anyone else be exclusive though, it's okay to be with other girls but I won't share any of you girls with any guys. Too many problems that way, remember what happened with Claude?"

I got ten plates and put two slices of pizza on each plate, I had already brought out water with the salads. Candy had a cart with five plates and I wheeled out another cart with five, back to the table and put a plate in front of each one of our guests.

"These pizza slices are huge," Paul told me, "The boys might eat two, but I might not be able."

"Well, these three girls can each eat two, I watched them all do it the first time I made this pizza." I told Paul. "In fact they are the whole reason why this restaurant is here."

Paul took a few bites of his pizza, "Holy shit! This is wonderful, maybe the best ever. I want to hear the whole story?"

The boys were interested in anything that involved the three girls of course.

I finished one slice of pizza then began with the story. "It all started during spring break, my niece here invited these two, I pointed at Candy and Su, to spend the week. I got a bread machine delivered and found out I could use it to make pizza crust. I asked these three unimaginative, neanderthal cave girls what toppings they wanted? Pepperoni, olives and mushrooms, Oh my!" I did my cowardly lion imitation and everyone laughed. "I said they needed to use their imaginations and handed them two pieces just like these. That is how the CaSuRi pizza got started. Last weekend we did about 85,000 dollars in just pizza sales alone, that gets split five ways with the girls each keeping their share, Jack's and my share gets split among all our other investors."

"It's great pizza and this site is perfect, I used to bring my wife here when we were dating, to make out in my parents car, while watching movies and eating popcorn. It's nice to see it all fixed up like this." Paul said.

When we had all finished eating, we walked outside, I handed the key fob over to Paul so he could take Atlas to get painted with the logo and take the guys back but I realized we had a problem,

Escapes are five passenger vehicles not six.

"I'll need to drive one of your crew back," I told Paul. Candy looked over at me with a pleading look in her eye. Paul handed me the six key fobs to the finished vehicles.

I motioned her to come over to me, "If you want to drive him over to the shop, okay, but remember straight there and straight back, I know how long it takes, I'll do your job until you come back." I handed her my key to Gray, or to one of the Grays anyway.

"Which one is it?" She asked me.

"The redheaded kid," I told her and dodged as she attempted to kick me.

"Hit the little button that looks like a horn and the car will let you know which one it belong with."

She hit the horn button and one of the Escapes started beeping and flashed it's headlights on and off. She smiled and thanked me, and got in the car to drive the redheaded kid back to Gotcha's.

She was back an hour later, looking pleased, Rindi, Su and I had been busy making pizza crusts, so we had close to a hundred already done with the first stage of cooking, just needing cheese and toppings.

12