Niece's Decision Ch. 06

Story Info
Things get more intense...
4.2k words
4.4
5.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niece's Decision Part 6

Daneeka woke up with the sound of laughter and her head bouncing up and down. It took a second to realize that the kids were awake and jumping next to her head on a pillow that has been empty for quite some time. Even though she loved her kids, she knew she would kill and die for them, she often wished she had someone to help out, they outnumbered her and even with all of her family helping out it wasn't enough. A part of her missed Darian but she wondered how much help he would be with the kiddos. He wasn't a bad father, for the few months he was around, but he also wasn't that great. Everything she told him to do seemed like a chore and so Daneeka slowly began to realize she would have to start figuring out the rest of her life without him. She slowly stretched and felt the forgotten but familiar soreness in her kitty and ass, some inflicted by Andrew and some on her own.

She quickly checked her phone to see if there were any new texts, scrolled through Facebook, rolling her eyes as she read through the posts of what her friends did last night. "Trifling!" she thought to herself but quickly realized that she probably shouldn't judge given her activities. It was 8:30 and Daneeka knew she had a lot to do before noon, "Shit, I don't even have a babysitter!" the thought blasted across her mind. "Maybe I can call Auntie again..., no she would start to get suspicious that the two of us are away at the same time again." She picked up the phone and called her brother. She was in luck, Leon and his wife were taking the kids to the zoo and since the cousins got along well it wasn't going to be a problem. Daneeka made the kids breakfast, ate herself, got them ready, and dropped them off at her brother's house, who eyed her suspiciously but didn't ask her where she was off to in the middle of the day.

Driving back she realized two hours already flew by and she still had to shower and get herself in order. When she finally arrived back at her house it was almost 11 and Daneeka still didn't know what she was going to wear. Quickly looking through her options, which she realized were anything but numerous, she settled on a white top that her aunt might call "a bit too revealing", at a certain angle one could see the side of her breasts and nipples, but she enjoyed teasing guys with it and caught Andrew staring at her chest when he thought no one was looking. She found a white thong, semi see through, and a black skirt just above her knees to complete the outfit. "Yes, this will do the trick." she thought to herself, "This outfit never failed to attract attention, and certainly not this white boy's."

Daneeka debated whether a quick bath was a better choice than a shower but quickly remembered how sidetracked she has been getting during baths. Having decided that a lukewarm shower would get the job done the quickest without much of a chance of a distraction, Daneeka ran the water and quickly jumped in. Her pussy was still sore from all the "abuse" she put it through but she enjoyed the sensation and washed it carefully, occasionally her finger would slip and she would find herself gently massaging her clit. She knew that time was running up on her and switched her attention to her ass, this time the finger slipped in easier and further, allowing her to move it in and out slowly. "I doubt he'll be so gentle" Daneeka thought to herself as she forced herself to pick up the pace. Once again she found the resistance and pain to subside over time and decided to try adding a second finger. This, she found, proved more difficult but not impossible and within minutes she settled into a nice rhythm. Her mind was swimming with desire as the scenarios from the last couple of days flooded her mind again and without much thought she began using her left hand to play with her nipples. Daneeka felt a sudden rush to her head, stomach, and pussy. In seconds she was shaking, knees buckling, and she let out loud groan as she almost collapsed. This was the first time she had an orgasm without touching her clit or fingering herself.

Squeezing her hands into little fists, Daneeka tried to regain her composure. This was exactly what she was trying to avoid by taking a shower and here she was again, recovering after yet another orgasm. She took a deep breath and stepped back under the showerhead, this time determined to finish the task at hand. She didn't know Andrew well but everything pointed to the fact that tardiness would not be tolerated and likely result in punishment. A part of her wanted to know what that may entail but decided that it is likely too early to push his buttons. Quickly rinsing off and jumping out of the shower, Daneeka looked at her cellphone and realized that she had less than 30 minutes to get to the hotel. Since she lived over 20 minutes away that did not allow her much room to mess around and so Daneeka quickly dried off and slipped into her outfit. Quickly checking herself out in the mirror, she felt sexy and once again her mind began to wonder. "No, now is NOT the time." grabbing her purse, Daneeka bolted out of the door before her distractions got the best of her again.

Daneeka arrived at the hotel at 11:57, "not a minute to spare" she thought to herself as she quickly checked herself out in the mirror. "Damn I look good!" she smiled to herself and almost ran to the front entrance of the hotel. Per Andrew's instructions she went straight to the concierge desk and asked for the key to Andrew's room. Daneeka almost blurted out "Sir's room" but quickly caught herself, it felt weird saying Andrew's full name. The concierge smiled and handed her the plastic card, she was a cute, older black lady with a darker complexion than Daneeka "Enjoy your stay here" Daneeka nodded and as she turned to walk towards the elevator, she could have sworn she heard "He is expecting you" but by the time she turned around, the concierge picked up the phone and was answering a call that must have come in. Daneeka shook her head in disbelief and made her way towards the elevators. The ride to the 14th floor seemed to take forever, with people getting on and off, and by the time she was standing in front of the door it was 12:07. Daneeka took a deep breath and slid the card, hearing the familiar click indicating the door was unlocked.

She heard a voice, Andrew was on a call apparently. Daneeka quietly closed the door behind herself, trying to make as little noise as possible. Not knowing exactly what to do, she looked around the suite and decided to make her way towards the bedroom where she could hear Andrew's voice. As she made her way in, she could smell a familiar scent of coconut oil but looking around could not find any container nor anyone else in the room. Andrew must have heard her come in as he turned around and motioned for her to come closer to him. Daneeka smiled and regaining her sense of courage, walked to Andrew with her head held high "I KNEW this boy would like this." Her smug smile quickly disappeared as she reached over to kiss him but instead felt him pull away and grab her right wrist roughly "I think we discussed everything we were going to. Everyone has their takeaways and we can discuss further tomorrow." Andrew said calmly into his cellphone while holding her wrist in place.

He hung up the phone and carefully placed it on the table, turning to Daneeka he looked her over and, without commenting on her outfit, spoke "You are late. Seven minutes to be exact." He spoke clearly with just a hint of annoyance in his tone. "I told you to be on time and gave you ample notice. You need to learn to be on time and more importantly you need to learn consequences." Andrew spoke almost as if he was teaching a class, slowly but deliberately. Daneeka nodded in agreement, "What would you like me to do Sir? Or... is there something you would like to do to me?" she couldn't help being playful and smiled as she whispered the last part as seductively as she knew how. What came next shocked her, Andrew quickly walked over to the chair in the corner of the room, almost dragging her by her wrist with him. "Clearly you think this is a game," Andrew spoke slightly raising his voice, "I will give you an opportunity to walk out and forget this ever happened OR you can be punished and we can continue." Daneeka nodded again, this time a lot more somber, she didn't know what the punishment meant but her legs failed her; she did not want to leave.

"Punishment is not fun, or rather it is not always just for fun." Andrew continued his lecture, "its purpose is twofold, to punish for the act committed and to ensure it does not happen again by establishing consequences." Daneeka quickly nodded again, she wasn't sure if she was meant to respond but decided nodding should not upset him further. Andrew released her wrists and sat down in the chair "Pull down your undies and hand them to me." Daneeka obeyed, realizing a medium sized damp spot formed but was barely visible due to the fabric. Andrew carefully examined them, feeling around the damp spot as Daneeka began to blush. He motioned for her to come closer and she did quickly. Andrew pulled her skirt slightly up and ran the thong across her slit, as he began to push it in gently. Within a minute the thong was tightly inserted in her kitty and Daneeka felt herself get wetter.

"Now, as I was saying, you were seven minutes late. I am not sure how much your auntie told you about me but I abhor waiting. For each minute you were late, you will receive one hit across your ass. Normally I would use a belt or whip, as I believe that teaches a better lesson, but seeing as this is your first offense in this area, I will use my hand. You are to count each stroke and thank me for each one. Do I make myself clear?"

Daneeka has not been spanked before, at least not since she was a little girl. Her mom used to whoop her and her brother's butts often as they were mischievous kids and she believed the old adage of "spare the rod, spoil the child." No man has certainly spanked her and certainly not as punishment or in a sexual way. However as she thought about where she was, standing exposed in front of a man that was her auntie's boyfriend, who made her orgasm so hard the day before and who now lodged her thong in her tight kitty, Daneeka was committed to seeing this through. She nodded and carefully added "Yes Sir, I will do as you see fit." Andrew nodded back and a slight smile came across his lips "Lie down across my lap." Daneeka obeyed and felt him move her skirt up, exposing her bare ass. She felt Andrew reach under and push her thong further in, he was almost admiring the sight before him. Daneeka was proud of her butt, she spent a decent amount of time making sure it was in shape, it wasn't small but not obnoxiously big, just right in her mind.

Without warning she felt the first smack, open palm, hard but not as hard as she was afraid of. It caught her off-guard and she almost forgot what she was supposed to do until she heard Andrew start to clear his throat in annoyance.

"Sorry Sir. One Sir. Thank you Sir!" she corrected herself which earned an approving grunt from Andrew.

And so six more came, they got progressively harder or maybe her cheeks were getting sorer. Daneeka wasn't sure but to her surprise she felt herself enjoying the hits and was almost sad when the 7th one came.

"That will be enough of that for now." Andrew motioned for her to stand up, "Let's take a look at you."

Daneeka slowly got up and stood in front of Andrew, instinctively locking her hands behind her back. Andrew walked around, admiring the sexy petite girl in front of him. Once again, she felt his eyes exploring her without removing any part of her outfit. He came up behind her and she felt his hard cock against the small of her back. Daneeka tried not to smile but her heart was racing, spanking her made him hard, very hard based on what she could feel and she almost felt validated. She felt Andrew slip his hand into her top, slowly making his way to her breasts, then massaging her very erect nipples. She let a moan escape her lips as she found herself leaning back into Andrew's chest. As she felt him start to kiss her neck, Daneeka felt the familiar build up in her stomach when suddenly Andrew stopped.

"Orgasms are earned, not given my little slave-in-training. Yesterday was a preview of what you get for being good and today was a lesson in what happens when you are bad."

Daneeka tried to control her disappointment but her facial expression betrayed her. She sighed and nodded "Yes Sir. I understand Sir."

"Now you may have heard that I enjoy anal. Your auntie has had a few...items in her rear entry." Andrew chuckled at that term. "Mostly my fingers and cock but some other... toys as well."

Daneeka blushed more, she wasn't sure if she should be hearing such private things about someone that used to change her diapers. But at the same time... she felt turned on. She tried to dismiss it, that she was still turned on from the spanking or the kissing or... no, she wanted to know more. She remembered fantasizing about what Andrew and she did, especially on the nights she was tipsy.

"Unfortunately your auntie had to be... convinced to experiment, often times with alcohol." Andrew paused here. "Fortunately she has come around to enjoy my conventional and unconventional desires."

Daneeka caught a wink which made her more puzzled. "Was anal really that unconventional? Was there something else?" the thoughts raced in her head.

"You, on the other hand, will not be needing alcohol. I want you to remember this whole experience and just in case you forget, I will be recording this little session." Andrew gestured to a few spots along the wall. "There are five cameras that are recording our little... experience."

Daneeka has never been recorded before though she did wonder what it would be like but was warned by her mother, and even her auntie, about the dangers of what could happen if that got out. The shame her family would experience. She might get fired from her job or not hired for a different one. The scenarios were painted very vividly to her, one worse than another.

"Who... who gets to see these tapes Sir?" she finally managed to squeak out the thought burning in her head.

"That is not for you to worry about. Rest assured that they will be kept safe and whoever I chose to share them with would have more to lose than gain if they ever spoke of them." Andrew spoke sternly but his tone was reassuring and Daneeka felt strangely safe.

"Now, is it safe to assume you've never had anal?" Andrew lifted her chin so they were looking at each other eye to eye.

"Yes Sir, I mean... no Sir... I... well" Daneeka's voice was shaking with embarrassment but he would not allow her chin to drop. "I kind of played with my ass in the shower because I heard you like it Sir!" Daneeka almost yelped the last part out which made Andrew smile as much as he tried to hide it.

"Bend over the bed." Andrew instructed and Daneeka complied. She could feel the air from air conditioner on her bare ass as Andrew once again raised her skirt up. Her kitty was soaking wet and if it wasn't for the thong wedged in there, a puddle would be on the floor. Andrew walked over with a small bottle

"Open your right hand, use this to lubricate your index and middle finger." Andrew instructed as he dumped a healthy amount of KY into her hand. "Show me how you played with your ass."

Daneeka nodded and began to slowly reach behind her when she felt Andrew carefully spread her ass cheeks "Here, let me help." He said as if he was opening the door for her. Daneeka began inserting her middle finger as Andrew held her cheeks apart, carefully squeezing them. To her surprise she enjoyed knowing she was being watched, especially recorded and soon found herself adding the index finger. Given the amount of lube on her fingers, the experience went a lot a smoother than earlier in the shower and she began to push her ass against her fingers. She felt the orgasm building again but wasn't sure if she was allowed to finish.

"Sssir? It feels too good, may I... may I cum Sir?" her voice was trembling and she found herself gasping as she continued to work her fingers in and out, deeper and harder each time.

"Now what makes you think you have earned an orgasm?" his voice was jovial but with a hint of seriousness in it. "No my little slave-in-training, not yet."

She felt Andrew reach down and slowly pull her thong out. Daneeka didn't have to look, she knew it was soaking wet but she did not expect what happened next. "Open your mouth." The stern command made her comply without thinking twice and she felt him insert the, now soaked in her juices, thong in her mouth. Andrew walked behind her and she heard the bottle of lube pop open again, she heard a soft moan escape his lips. He leaned down to her and whispered "remove your fingers, it is time." Once again she obeyed and before she could guess what was happening, she felt the tip of his cock at her entrance. "Take a deep breath and push out." she felt the head push its way in, there was no turning back now. Andrew worked his cock in slowly, pushing it in and slowly taking it out, not all the way but just enough. Daneeka was trying to do as she was told and push out but felt like she might... have an accident. The thought made her blush again and she almost pushed him away but something inside told her that would not be the best idea. After what seemed like an eternity, Andrew finally worked his dick all the way in and began to fuck her ass faster and harder, picking up pace as time went on.

Daneeka thought about all the talks she had with her mom about anal and a phrase popped into her head "anal is the only time a man will try to convince you his dick ain't that big". Her mom used to always say that whenever the topic came up and start laughing. She never admitted to having anal but would always say "if a man is worth having, then a man is worth doing shit for that you wouldn't expect, believe that!" Daneeka knew Andrew's dick wasn't THAT big but inside her ass, he might as well have been 10 inches. She thought about the pain and found that it actually turned her on, the orgasm that started to disappear when he first inserted the head, was coming back. As Andrew picked up the pace, Daneeka started to moan with him, rocking her body, pushing her ass against him.

"Damn your auntie was tight, but you... shit." Daneeka rarely, if ever, heard Andrew curse and strangely felt proud.

"Mmmmm yes Sir, fuck your slave's tight ass." Daneeka felt the orgasm building more with each word. "Yes Sir, may your slave please cum. Please Sir?!" Daneeka tried to speak but the thong made it difficult. Her moans were getting louder and louder.

"NOW." Andrew almost yelled the phrase as she felt his dick swell and wave after wave being released into her. With that command Daneeka felt her body give up the control and orgasm after orgasm shook her body. She screamed in ecstasy as her whole body began to convulse. If the orgasm from this morning was a puddle, this... this was an ocean.

They both collapsed on the couch, she could feel his damp clothes on her soaked top but still his cock was hard. After five? ten? thirty? minutes, she felt Andrew get up. "Stay like that. Don't even thinking about moving." She heard him walk over to the table that was covered and pull the cover back. Daneeka couldn't really see what he grabbed but what she heard next made her shiver slightly "you're probably... yes let's start you with a medium, get up and bend over the couch again. Spread your cheeks for me. Very good" Andrew spoke as if he was a doctor performing an annual exam. Daneeka felt a cold metal... bulb? push against her asshole. "This is just to keep my cum inside you, remember it does NOT get wasted." Daneeka slowly realized what that meant, she would have to eat the cum from her ass. Normally the thought would send her running but with him, it felt natural, like there was no other option. She felt a soft pop as the plug made its way into her ass. "If you feel like it's too small, we can always adjust." Andrew added as a matter-of-fact, as if he was talking about adjusting her prescription.

12