Niece's Wedding Pt. 04

Story Info
Chrissy‘s submission continues.
7.6k words
4.7
15.1k
13

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
941 Followers

The Sunday afternoon before the card game I get a video from Chrissy. It starts showing her empty bedroom. Then she and Sean walk in, and Chrissy starts kissing Sean passionately. He has his hands on her ass cheeks squeezing as they kiss. She breaks the kiss and smiles at Sean. "I have something special to show you. Sit on the bed." She says as she nudges him back. "Don't move, I will be right back." She says and walks out of view.

Sean sits there looking around the room. Then his eyes go wide and he stares off to the side of the camera. "Oh Wow!" Is all he says.

Chrissy giggles out of view. "You like? I wanted to look extra sexy, maybe a little slutty today for my fiancé." She says as she walks into view and does a spin. Holy shit. She is in a light pink see through lace babydoll with a tiny thong under it. When she spins I notice the top is open showing her naked tits. She walks to Sean and pulls his shirt over his head and then holds his head to her chest. The view isn't great but I am sure he is sucking on her nipples.

She pushes his head back and looks at him. "I want to try something new that guys are supposed to love." She says.

"Honey, where are you getting these things that guys love? I love cumming in your mouth, and when you started licking me after we had sex, well it was amazing. Now you are wearing lingerie. That you look GREAT in, but where is it all coming from?" Sean asks.

Chrissy runs her fingers through his hair for a moment. "I read it in a woman's magazine. It was very interesting. Going over lots of things a lot of guys like. The more I read the more I thought why not try it. I love you and I know you love me. I want to do Anything I can to make you feel good and show you my love."

"Oh Honey, so do I." Says Sean.

"Shhh." She says, placing her fingers on his lips. "It went over lots of stuff. Like making love is nice, but sometimes just having dirty sex is fun too. It mentions trying new things, so that's what I want to do today." She smiles at him. "Sean, I want you in my bum. I want to try anal sex."

It's not what I suggested to her, but I don't care. "It's supposed to hurt." Sean says a bit concerned.

She hugs Sean's head to her chest. "Sean, I know you would never hurt me." She pushes him back and looks at him lovingly. "We can take it slow, if it's uncomfortable we can stop, but I am ready now."

"Ready?" Sean asks.

"Oh wait." Says Chrissy darting out of view. 10 seconds later she is back with a bottle of lube. "They say use lots of lube. I already lubed my bum in the bathroom." She pulls him to his feet, and starts opening his pants. "Will you try it for me?" She asks and smiles at him. "If I promise to be a sweetheart for you in public, will you let me be a slut for you in the bedroom?"

"Wow, how can I say no to that?" He asks.

Chrissy hugs him tight, and then moves to the bed. She lays on her back near the edge and holds her legs back. "Do it baby. Fuck your sluts ass." She moans.

"Yes Ma'am." Sean says moving towards her.

Chrissy points to the bottle of lube. "Lube Baby. Lots of lube."

Sean grabs the bottle and rubs a shiny coating of lube on his dick. Chrissy flips her babydoll up, and pulls the thin string of the thong aside. "Are you ready?" He asks.

Chrissy looks at him with a smile. "Yes Baby. Do it." Sean moves forward and Chrissy moans. "Oh Baby." She sighs.

Sean stops. "Are you ok?"

Up to now Chrissy has been able to fuck her ass with the medium plug, in fact I think she likes it a little. She can take the large plug, but fucking with the larger one still makes her groan. Taking Sean's small dick should be no problem. Chrissy sighs. "Oh Baby! It feels so different. You are making me feel so full, and you feel so warm inside me." She gives Sean what can only be called a dirty look and says. "Do it Sean. Fuck your slut's ass!"

"Fuck!" Says Sean as he starts fucking her ass.

Chrissy starts moaning as Sean gives her a soft fucking. "Oh Sean that's it." She moans. "Oh fuck my ass harder. I can't believe this feels so nice." As she reaches down and rubs her clit. "Do you like watching me rub my clit while you fuck my ass?" She asks.

"Fuck, yes I do!" Chris gasps as he keeps fucking her ass. He has a hold of her thighs. "You are so tight, Chrissy." He says.

She smiles at him. "You like fucking your slut's ass? Do you want me to be your slut, Sean? Imagine walking in the door after work, and I am naked on my knees waiting to suck away the day's frustrations."

"Fuck!" Sean moans as he jams a little harder into her making her gasp, and he groans as he cums in her ass. Chrissy releases her legs, wraps them around Sean's waist, reaches up and pulls him into a hug. She holds him tight to her. She eases up on the hug and they kiss. She looks to the bedside table and kisses his neck and speaks up. "We need to get dressed. My parents will be home from church soon." Chrissy says.

Sean stands up and moans. "I hate sneaking around. I would love to have sex with you and just relax after it, with you in my arms."

This puts a big smile on Chrissy's face and she pulls him down into a deep kiss. She breaks the kiss and looks at him. "I can't wait for that." She says as she rubs his arm. "Oh wait. There is something I forgot." She pushes him back and stands up. "Sluts always do this for their man." She says as she drops to her knees and sucks his lube and cum covered dick into her mouth. "MMmmnnnn." She moans as she sucks and licks on him so gently, and then slides her mouth off him.

Sean moans. "Oh Wow! What magazine was that you read? I need to get you a subscription."

Chrissy giggles as she stands up and hugs Sean, laying her head on his shoulder. "Go get cleaned up." She says as she pats his chest. He walks out of frame and a moment later Chrissy's hand grabs for the phone and it stops.

I decide to try a different tactic as I text Chrissy.

ME - God you are SEXY.

It takes a few minutes for a reply.

Chrissy - Thank you Daddy I am glad you liked it.

ME - Liked it! Part of me wants to jerk off, another part wishes you were here right now. It looked like you liked Sean fucking your ass. Did you?

Chrissy - Not like regular sex, but he wasn't stretching me so much like you and it kind of felt nice.

ME - No regular sex. You want to be a slut, be a slut. Talk like one. You like it best when he does what to you?

Chrissy - I like it when he fucks my pussy with his dick, Daddy.

ME - That's my good girl. I have things to do. I will text the details soon for Thursday night..

All day I am laughing to myself imagining her parents catching them ass fucking. I then get a little bit of an evil idea. I want to do something nice for my buddy, it's a little evil, but he needs it. I invite Jim to the men's club to play cards under the guise of wanting his opinion of the club since I am planning on joining. When we were younger he would fuck anything that moved. I know he cheated once or twice while he and his wife were dating and or engaged. She isn't his daughter in law yet, LOL. I wonder if I can get him to bite.

I text Dennis to tell him I am being a friend. He says No Problem and sends me a picture. I had mentioned to Dennis the couch will be good for Chrissy, but it would be cool if we could strap her down somehow. He came up with a simple, elegant solution. He has a plywood base, probably as wide as two cushions. It has a cushioning in the middle wrapped to the board with some shiny material. The very edges are bare board, and straps are screwed into each corner. It won't tie her down exactly, but will strap her legs to the board with two straps on each leg. Her legs will be held apart and down, and she can't easily move once strapped down. Then there are 2 big bed pillows against the back of the couch that she can lean against for support while she blows someone standing behind it. Fucking genius. I have to call him.

He picks up the phone laughing. "So you like it?" He asks.

"It's Awesome! I wish I had thought of it." I say. "Hey about Thursday. I need you to run things with the girl. I don't want to be seen as involved." I say.

He pauses for a moment. "You don't want Jimmy to know you are playing with a little young thing on the side?" He asks, laughing. "No problem. I don't mind taking all the credit with the guys. What do I need to know?" He asks.

I tell him the details he will need. She will knock on the back door. She will answer to Slut, and all he has to say is "Daddy sent me." Dennis laughs with that. She will strip naked and be strapped down before the guys come in to play cards from the bar. She will have a hood to wear to protect her identity. You can let the guys in and tell them whatever story you want, but it's $50 for a blowjob and swallow, and or $100 to fuck her pussy, condoms are a must. They pay you, and you will give her all the money at the end of the night. For doing all this you get the first fuck for free. He is happy with his cut, if you will. I promise to electronically send Dennis $100 to buy a bunch of condoms. Her ass is off limits. If anyone tries anything with her ass she will be instructed to scream as loud as she can, and the whole thing is over. You need to stress that part. For two hours it's open season on her. You will then help her off stage and out back so she can leave. Dennis has no problem with any of it.

I have already ordered and received a bondage mask. It's a spandex type material and looks a bit like a superhero's mask, with an open nose and mouth area. It has reinforced eyes to block out the wearer's vision, and a hole in the top for a ponytail. Tuesday night I drive by her house with my lights off. I hop out and stuff the rolled up mask against her windshield wiper arm on her car. I drive a few houses down, park, shut off the car and I text Chrissy.

ME - I need to talk to you about Thursday night.

It takes just a moment.

Chrissy - Yes Daddy.

ME - Do you know the men's club on the south side of town?

Chrissy - Yes Daddy.

ME - Good you will knock on the back, delivery door. A friend of mine will be there. He will take you to a couch where you will strip naked and he will strap only your legs down. You are going to get gang banged and I don't want them moving and shoving you around.

Chrissy - Gang banged by how many men Daddy.

ME - Is there a problem? I can cancel you and get Ashley?

Chrissy - NO DADDY! I was just asking how many

ME - Good Girl. Make sure you are a good whore for the night. There will be about 10 guys there. You will be getting $50 for a blow job and swallow, $100 for a fuck with a condom, and some might want both.

Chrissy - I never thought of anything more than a threesome. I can't imagine a gangbang.

ME - You have thought of a threesome? Tell me.

Chrissy - My boyfriend in college kind of hinted one night I should let him and his friend that was over have a threesome with me. I told him no, but then I have thought about it from time to time.

ME - Have you ever thought about two girls and a guy threesome?

There is a pause.

Chrissy - Until you made me get together with Ashley, I never thought of a woman sexually before. So I don't know.

Good to know. I will stop pressing for now, but it makes me think.

ME - You could make $500-$1500. I did promise you $1000 an hour. I would be happy to meet you privately after for a nice fucking and make up the rest.

Chrissy - After 10 guys have had their way with me. You want to get together?

ME - I don't understand what you wrote. Be more detailed and dirty.

I swear I can hear her sigh.

Chrissy - After I have sucked and fucked 10 guys you want to fuck me?

ME - You would have swallowed, and they will all use condoms. So yes. I would love to fuck you and that tight ass.

Chrissy - I don't know if I will be up to it?

I get a tad mad.

ME - Are you forgetting who has LOTS of footage of you that could go public at any time.

There is again a delay.

Chrissy - No Daddy. Where should I meet you?

I think about it. I want her to feel cheap and a little used.

ME - There is a cheap motel about 2 miles south of the club. My friend will give you a room key. After you leave you can go there to freshen up and wait for me. I will text you when I am on the way.

Chrissy - Yes Daddy. Daddy may I ask a question?

ME - Yes.

Chrissy - Are they going to fuck my bum too?

ME - No. I will be there. They will be told no anal. If someone tries to put so much as a pinky in your ass I want you to scream NO. That will stop it. I promise you.

Chrissy - Thank you Daddy.

ME - One more thing that ass will be mine at the motel. After you clean up put in the large plug. I will remove it when I get there. There is a mask tucked under your windshield wiper. You will wear it at the club and the motel. Go get it. Goodnight

Two minutes later I see her silhouette run out to her car and I am guessing take the mask. She looks around and heads back in.

Thursday is busy. I check into the room at the motel and get the keys. I meet Dennis at the club early and set up three cameras, and look at the couch. Dennis did a great job. The extra cushion will have her higher up, and the straps will keep her in place with her legs spread. So Dennis can back me and verify it. I stand in position like the guys will be, and he focuses the shot. We then swap and I double check. As long as no one bends down to her, at worst we will get the bottom of the guy's rib cage.

For his help I take Dennis out to a local place for a burger to kill time. We are drinking our beers and I look at Dennis. "I have one last favor." I say as I pull the motel key out. "Give this to her when she leaves."

He roars out laughing. "You Fucking Dog!" He says taking the key. "Seriously?"

I just smile. "Yup."

He raises his glass to me. "Cheers." He says with a big grin.

We are back at the club drinking at the bar. Jim has called telling me he is on his way, when a doorbell buzzes. Dennis hops up and heads out back. Jim arrives about 5 minutes later, and joins me for a beer. About 20 minutes after that Dennis is back and says nothing, but smiles as he walks past me. I am pretty sure he just had a quickie. He stands at the main entrance to the big room where the tables are set up for cards.

"Gentlemen." He says loudly to be heard. "If you follow me we can play some cards and maybe play with the entertainment." He turns and walks into the room.

As we walk in I can hear guys. "Holy Shit! Oh Fuck!" As we walk in and Chrissy is kneeling and strapped down on the couch, her arms are holding herself propped up against the back, with the mask on.

Dennis walks up her her and holds his hand up for everyone to stay back. He spanks her ass hard enough to make a good slap. "This young lady is in need of some quick cash, and some video for her porn site." He points to the cameras. "They will record you from about here..." He says holding his hand above his stomach. "...down. I have checked them all. Her mask stays on at all times and No One touches her ass. You play with her ass, and she screams. It all ends, you get kicked out, and banned from club. Am I clear?" He asks.

Wow I wasn't expecting that, but I a chorus of "Yes."

"Now like I said. She is in a pinch. $50 for a blow job, $100 for a fuck. Condoms are in the bowl if you fuck her. Please put them in the trash when you are done." He says

Someone yells out. "Condom for a blowjob?"

"Fuck no." Laughs Dennis. "She will swallow what you give her."

"ALRIGHT!" The guy yells.

"Also tonight we have two newbies checking us out. I want them to see how generous we can be so I am going to give them the first crack at her." Says Dennis.

Some guys cheer and then I see light dawn on marble head, as Jim looks at me. His eyes are wide. "No way. She is my kids age."

Well it's not a no I can't do that to my wife. "Sshhh. Not as old as your kids. Think of her tight, wet pussy waiting up there. Maybe she has a Daddy thing and wants an older guy to fuck her." I say.

He just stares at me, but doesn't say no. I pull him by his arm. "Come on, you can stretch her out for me." I say. He lets me lead him to Dennis. Jim and I have seen each other before in locker rooms and stuff. He isn't a bad size, but he isn't thick like me. I hand Dennis $300, and push Jim. "Age before beauty." I say to Jim as I push him towards Chrissy.

He looks back at me. "Fuck you!" He says. "You are two months younger." He drops his pants and stands behind her. He rubs her ass and squeezes it. "Jesus, you have a tight ass." He says to her. I start to worry she might answer and he might think he knows her voice.

Dennis saves me by being impatient. "Hey Slut. Thumbs up or thumbs down. Are you ready for the first guy to fuck your pussy?" He asks. She gives a thumbs up. Jim shakes his head as he rolls on a condom, steps up to her and pushes in. He moans louder than she does. I step in front of her and gently take her hand and wrap her fist around my dick. She says nothing, but leans down against the back of the couch and sucks me into her mouth.

While she is sucking on me I notice Dennis handing out raffle tickets. I almost laugh. She is going to be raffled off. I start to wonder if she knows it's me, but I can't ask with Jim 2 feet away. I hold her head and I laugh at Jim. "She isn't bad at this."

"Well if you weren't trying to push that thick dick down her throat it might be better." He laughs. "I am sure she would love my average dick in her mouth." He says.

"Wanna swap." I ask as he holds her hips firmly and fucks away.

"In just a minute. Ugh. Her mouth would be better than a rubber." I watch him for a minute. "Move." He groans moving to her mouth and pulling off the condom. I move to swap places. I grab a larger condom out of my pocket, and push into Chrissy hard. This knocks her body forward a tad onto Jim, she then gags as Jim probably hit the back of her throat since he was kind of deep to begin with. He then groans and cums, her body jerks as she coughs and swallows his cum. This tightens up her pussy around me. Jim tries to pull out, and Chrissy leans forward to give him one last nice suck clean before he pops out of her mouth.

Jim is off to the side. I pull out of Chrissy's pussy and pull the rubber off and push back into her mouth. She is doing an ok job. I almost feel like she is pacing herself. As Dennis is calling out a number. I drop the tone of my voice like I do with her. "Daddy knows you can do better. Get to it or I will fuck and spank your ass raw later at the hotel."

Her head twitches. She didn't know it was me. She thought it was some other thick dick. She pulls her mouth off me and gives me a small smile. "Yes, Daddy." She says as she quickly sucks me back in. Now she is a little more attentive licking and sucking more on the head of my dick. After about two minutes of this, another guy has stepped up and starts fucking her. She is moaning a little around me as she gets fucked.

That's it, I am done. I hold her head and shove deeper into her mouth as I groan and cum. I push further back than she likes and she coughs as my cum squirts almost right down her throat. I Pat her head as she recovers from coughing and licks me clean. "Good girl. I am ordering you to relax, let go and let your body enjoy. Daddy will watch out for you." The guy fucking her doesn't even notice. His head is looking up at the ceiling and he is cumming. Either he was really backed up or has a short fuse. I wipe off with some paper towels off to the side near the rubbers and trash barrel and join Jim.

We sit at a table and buy in. He tries to hand me some money for Chrissy. "I owe you this for up there." He says as he nods towards Chrissy.

"Nope." I shake my head. "First off I invited you, you are doing me a favor. Secondly, let's not have your wife mad at me because you lost so much. She already isn't happy with me." I say thinking of me calling her a prude and storming out of the BBQ.

ao1701e
ao1701e
941 Followers
12