Niece's Wedding Pt. 05

Story Info
Chrissy discovers bondage and forced orgasms.
10.7k words
4.75
16.9k
17

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

It's the day after the card game and Chrissy's gang bang. I wake up horny and with a hard on. Chrissy is definitely waking something up in me. After I get ready for work, I grab the burner phone.

ME - I woke up horny after last night. I want you, Today.

It takes a few minutes for a reply.

Chrissy - Daddy I am sorry I am already at work. Plus I am a little sore after last night. It was a lot.

ME - I will be considerate, and not fuck you, but I Will get a blowjob Today.

Chrissy - Yes Daddy. Where and when should I meet you?

I so want to have her just come to my house, but I also have a devious plan for finally revealing who I am. I need to play the mystery man out a little longer. It's not supposed to be a nice night so a walk in the woods is out, but the parking lot with a view of the city works. Maybe a nice blowjob before bed would be nice.

ME - Be at the Fire Tower's Park, parking lot by 9pm. Wear something skimpy and easy to strip off.

Chrissy - Yes Daddy.

It's 8:45pm as I pull into the parking lot at the park. Chrissy is already here. I pull up next to her, and park. I have a larger backseat, but pull the front seats forward to make it as comfortable as possible. I hop out, pull on my mask, push off my shorts and get in the backseat. I hit record on my personal phone with wide angle, and wedge it pretty much straight up between the window and lock buttons on the arm rest against the door.

ME - Get out of your car. Strip, put your clothes in your car and get in my backseat naked.

Chrissy - Yes Daddy.

I watch her get out, push down her shorts, pull off her shirt, toss them in her car and get into mine buck naked. She climbs in and the light comes on. She smiles looking at me, and I see her eyes glance at the camera, but she says nothing. I like looking at her without a mask on. She is a pretty young lady. Her skin is so smooth and soft, she has pretty golden blonde hair. Her boobs stand nice and firm with no sag. I reach out and grab a handful of hair and pull her to me and kiss her. I feel like a kid again making out in the back of a car, playing with a girls nipples. She moans into the kiss as I pinch and pull on her nipples. I break the kiss and nuzzle her neck and ear.

"Oh Daddy." She moans as she looks down and wraps her hand around my hardon.

I want to make her say why she is really here. "Little Girl, why are you here?" I ask in her ear.

She sighs. "Because you told me you wanted a blowjob."

I pinch her nipple harder and pull on it. She gasps in surprise. "Nope. The real reason." I say.

"Because we have an agreement." She sighs.

I spank her ass cheek hard, and she screams in surprise. "Last chance Little Girl. Give me the Real reason you are here, or I will fuck that sore pussy hard as punishment." I say.

"Because I like it, Daddy. I get excited doing the things you tell me to do." She says.

I push her against the seat so she can't move. "And what do you want to be for me?" I ask.

"Your little slut, Daddy." She says with a smile. I kiss her hard, and she kisses me back moaning. After a moment I sit back, with my hand on the back of her head, I pull her face down into my lap. It takes no pressure at all. Once she feels me pull her forward she eagerly bends down. She shifts into a comfortable position and sucks on my dick.

After getting comfortable she starts getting more aggressive in her sucking. This is something new. "That is very nice Little Girl." I sigh as I just rest my hand on her head. She is in control right now.

"Thank you Daddy. I have been doing some research online to do better for you and Sean." She says.

Better for me and Sean. I like it. I bob her head a little harder. "Research as in reading things or watching porn?" I ask as I release the pressure on her head. Allowing her to lift off my dick.

"Both Daddy." She says with a small gasp.

I push her back down for a bit just a little harder, and after a moment let her back up. "And what does this research say men like?" I ask.

"Sucking and licking on the head, and deep throating." She says. BINGO! I think and I push her back down harder until I am in the back of her mouth, trying to get into her throat. She gags and pulls up off me coughing. "I can't Daddy. I am sorry." She whines. "I am trying to practice at home."

"Practicing at home?" I ask.

"Yes, Daddy. I have a dildo that's bigger than Sean...." No surprise there I think. "But smaller than you. I read you can reduce your gag reflex by training sometimes." She says wiping drool from her lips.

How did Sean ever get so lucky? I pull her back into a deep kiss. As we kiss she jerks me off softly in her hand. I break the kiss and look her in the eyes. "Daddy is very proud of his Little Girl." I say, and I can see her smile brighten. I tighten my grip in her hair. "Now show Daddy what you have learned. Give me your best until I cum in your mouth." I say.

I didn't think it was possible, but her smile gets brighter. "Yes Daddy." She snuggles back into the seat and my lap and resumes blowing me. I roll my head back and close my eyes enjoying the sucking and licking Chrissy is doing. After a minute or so I open my eyes and see her ass cheeks in arms reach. I smile as I think, I never said I wouldn't finger her ass. I give my finger a good coating of spit and reach for her bum. She lets out a low moan around me, as my finger pushes into her asshole. I slowly push my finger in and out of her ass, and I am rewarded with her sucking and licking on me harder.

I slowly finger her ass and she sucks and licks on the head of my dick. I am so close. I moan and jam my finger in her ass and almost clench my fist closed. This makes her moan again, and she pushes herself down as far as she can go. She gurgles but holds herself in place. I can feel her mouth working around me as she gurgles, and I can't stop it. I cum in her mouth. I am too deep for her. My cum shoots right in her throat I am sure. Her whole body jerks with a big cough and she pulls her head off my dick. Getting my last shot of cum on her lips, and almost all of it drooling out of her mouth onto me.

She is coughing, her eyes are watering, and she is trying to compose herself when she looks down and sees the mess in my lap. She looks at me teary eyed. "I am sorry." She says.

I hold her head against me in a soft hug. "It's ok. Catch your breath." I say as I hold her softly but firmly to me. I feel her calm down, and I pull her back some. "Better?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Clean up the mess you made." I say with a smile.

"Of course, Daddy." She says and bends down to lick me clean.

A few days later I text Chrissy, and send her links for lesbian seduction porn. The first, is one I found of a bride in her dress with her Maid of Honor.

Chrissy - Daddy, I am so nervous about this. What if she gets mad, or refuses to be my Maid of Honor

ME - What if she says Yes? What if she licks you to incredible multiple orgasms?

I get no response.

ME - I tell you what. Let's get together. I can relax you with a couple of hours of good sex, and help you plan it all out. You need a few good orgasms to relax you.

I start thinking. I want to strap her down, eat her out and vibrate her until she can't see straight. Then I want to fuck her, relax, and do it all over.

Chrissy - Where and when should I meet you Daddy?

I go online to the hotel she blocked some rooms off for her wedding, and book a room for the next week.

ME - Thursday night 8pm at the hotel you have rooms blocked off for your wedding.

No response. That threw her. I know she is thinking how do I know that.

Chrissy - You know what hotel that is?

ME - I know a lot about you and Sean. I have done my homework.

More silence.

ME - Would you rather I show up at your house in a mask and explain to your parents why you are naked on your knees sucking my dick.

Chrissy - No Daddy.

ME - I promise you Chrissy it will be a night of sex and orgasms like you have never had before.

Chrissy - Can I ask a question?"

ME - Yes.

Chrissy - Are you going to fuck my ass?

ME - What did I tell you?

Chrissy - You wouldn't do it again, unless I didn't try hard with Michelle or with a threesome.

ME - Have you failed yet?

Chrissy - No Daddy.

ME - Then I will keep my end of the bargain. Plus, I said like you have never had before. You have had my dick up your ass before, haven't you?

Chrissy - Yes Daddy I have. Thank You Daddy.

This is going to be fun. A thought occurs to me. I need to screw with Chrissy more. I look on Chrissy's social media and find her Maid of Honor, Michelle. It seems she works at a local restaurant as a bartender. I wonder when she is working?

I pull the old toy box out, and open it up. I pull out the wand and shocker that are on top. I just tossed them in after the first time with Ashley. Then I see the straps to tie her to the bed. I toss them on the bed. Getting them under the mattress will be a pain, but having her tied down will be worth it. Tucked in the corner is a velvet pouch.

I almost forgot about this. The remote control vibrating egg. It's an older wired version with a longer wire and a clicker, but it's strong. Ideas start forming in my head, and I smile.

I get up and get to work. I need some batteries for the different vibrators. One is just a slim torpedo, while the other is a veiny dick, with the curved clit tickler. I start some rechargeable toys charging, and I check the straps etc, to be sure they are all there. When I finish and decide I deserve a drink.

I sit and look at Chrissy's porn site. People really like her videos. The latest one from the car blowjob is selling well. She is making a fair amount of money. I sit and wonder what I should do with it.

For the second day after work I head to Michelle's restaurant for some dinner. She is working tonight as a bartender. Perfect. I am at the bar with a beer that Michelle has served me. I start small talk with her when Chrissy texts me. Michelle uses the opportunity with the ding of my phone to walk away.

Chrissy - I can arrive by 7pm if you would like?

ME - Be honest. Are you looking to leave early, get it over and done with if you will, or are you looking to come and Fuck Daddy Longer?

Chrissy - I thought we could spend more time together.

ME - You want to come be my little slut, so talk like it. What do you want?

Chrissy - I am curious about being tied down.

ME - You are making me mad. Tell me what you want.

Chrissy - Daddy, I want you to fuck my pussy. I want you to tie me down and play with me. I want you to make me cum.

ME - That's my good Little Girl. What if I asked the bartender where I am having dinner right now to join us for a threesome?

Chrissy - If that's what you want Daddy.

I carefully hold up my phone and snap a picture of Michelle. I crop it, brighten it a bit and send it.

Chrissy - Oh Daddy please no. How do you know where she works? Please Daddy. Give me a chance to try first with her.

ME - We will talk later.

I pocket the phone and ignore the buzz. I watch Michelle for a bit. She does have a nice ass in those stretchy pants. Her polo is snug and the buttons are open showing cleavage. She is dressed for tips. I smile to myself. I wouldn't mind giving her the tip of my dick.

I sit there having dirty thoughts. She comes over and smiles. I take a chance. I am obviously older so I might get away with it, or I might be a dirty old man. She refills my beer and as she slides it in front of me. I speak up. "I have to say you are a beautiful young lady. You must have lots of young men hitting on you on a busy night."

She laughs. "And some older men too." She says with a twinkle in her eye.

"Wow, am I hitting on you?" I ask.

"You might be?" She says with a smile.

I think of the text I just sent Chrissy. She is in my phone as Little Girl. As I talk to Michelle, I pull up the chat with Michelle's picture, screenshot it, crop it, and turn it to Michelle. "Well, I was just teasing my girl." I say as I show her the screenshot showing her picture and the text should I bring the bartender with me.

"Oh My God!" She gasps, smiles, and stares at me.

"Wow. I was just teasing her, but that isn't a no, or you are a creep." I say with a smile. I pull out my wallet and put a $100 bill on the bar. "Would you like to earn $100 just to answer a few questions honestly, so I can tease my girl with them later?" I ask.

"What kind of questions?" She asks with a smile.

"Very personal questions. I want to record just your voice. I will leave the phone on the bar." I say.

"$200 to record it." She adds. I pull out a second $100 and put it up on the bar. She scoops them up and glances around. No one is near us. "Ask away."

I hit record getting a quick video of her face, and put it down. "Ok so if I were to ask you to have a threesome with me and my girl, what would you say?" I ask.

"Honestly, I am not sure. I have never had a threesome or sex with a girl." She says blushing.

"Would you ever give an older guy a shot?"

She giggles. "If he were handsome like you."

"Hhhmmm, I like that answer, but let me ask a follow up to the previous question. Let's say you had a friend that came to you and said she was curious, and she thought you were pretty. Would you maybe try having sex with her?" I ask. Michelle blushes big time. "Oh you are thinking of someone. I can tell by how much you are blushing. Who are you thinking about?"

"A girlfriend of mine." She says with a smile.

"Nope. The $200 says I get at least a first name." I say.

"Chrissy." She says smiling.

BINGO! "So you and Chrissy are out one night. You are both a little tipsy. Would you want her to ask you, or just kiss you?"

I can see Michelle imagining it. "I think I would just want her to kiss me, and just see where it goes." She almost sighs.

"Ok so I have to ask. Would you like to meet us maybe one night when you aren't working?" I ask.

She smiles at me. "I have to say there is a part of me that would like to say yes, but I am not a one night stand girl. I want to know the person or people before I jump into bed with them." She says.

"Ok, I figured it was a no, but I had to try. One last question. You are imagining having sex with Chrissy right now?" I ask.

She smiles at me. "I will admit I'm very curious right now. I am definitely imagining it. It's been a pleasure chatting." She says and walks to the other end of the bar. I grab my phone and hit stop. Chrissy is going to shit.

I get in my car and text Chrissy.

ME - Michelle and I had a Very Interesting conversation.

Chrissy - About what?

ME - To find that out you need to text me later tonight from your bed, naked.

Chrissy - OK Daddy

The entire drive home I am imagining Chrissy and Michelle having sex. God damn it I am driving myself nuts. It would make a hell of a video for Chrissy's site, but I am betting Michelle would freak if she saw cameras. Wait a minute. I wonder if I could find a small hidden camera.

I get home and pour a drink. I sit and grab my iPad, and search "hidden camera". Holy crap. There are tons of options and they are fairly cheap. I start thinking of a hotel room and the layout. Then I start to think of a plan to get them there over night. I log back into the hotel, book two nights instead, Thursday and Friday, and add a late checkout to Saturday morning.

My phone rings. I look down and I see Sean's name, and I get nervous. Did he find out? He couldn't have. What the hell does he want? "Hello?"

"Hey Uncle, it's Sean." He says.

"Yes I know. There is this thing called caller ID." I say.

"Funny. Can I ask a favor?" He asks.

I breath a sigh of relief. "Sure kid."

"Can I take you out to dinner to talk to you about being married?" He asks.

"Woah wait, me? What about your Dad?" I ask.

"Uncle, I love my Dad, but I always remember how happy and fun you and Auntie Jen were together. I want my marriage to Chrissy to be like that, not Mom & Dad's. I know they love each other but they aren't happy, at least not like you and Auntie Jen were." He says.

Shit! "Um ok, but not a word to your Mom or Dad." I say. We agree to meet the next night and I hang up.

Chrissy texts me later that night.

Chrissy - I am ready Daddy.

I FaceTime her with electrical tape over the camera. "Prop yourself up against your headboard with your legs spread. I want to see your fingers playing with your pussy and your pretty face." I say. The view gets jumbled and then I see her lean back.

"Is that good Daddy?" She asks with a smile, and her fingers on her pussy.

"Yes Little Girl. You are so sexy and pretty." I say and I watch her fingers rub her clit and pussy lips trying to get everything wet.

"Daddy, I am sorry I got nervous when you told me you were at Michelle's. I am very nervous about trying to have sex with her. How or where I possibly could do it? If she will hate me?" She says rapid fire.

"Ssshhh, Little Girl. It's all right. Daddy has it all figured out." I say.

Her face brightens some. "You do?"

"I do. Tomorrow you will tell Michelle you are taking her out for a girls night just you and her, next Friday night, as a thank you for being your Maid of Honor. She needs to pack an overnight bag since you got a hotel room. You will go out for a night on the town drinking and being silly girls. When you get back to the room you will have sex with Michelle." I say.

"Daddy I am sorry, but I am so afraid she will think I am a freak." She whines.

"I know, that's why I want you to listen to this." I say as I hit play, I watch Chrissy's face. First her eyes go wide with surprise hearing Michelle talk to me, but when she hears Michelle say she was thinking about having sex with Chrissy, her hand slaps over her mouth.

"I am going to get a hotel room for you and Michelle. I am going to watch and record the entire night. I just ordered some small hidden Wi-Fi cameras I will put in the room. Maybe you and Michelle have sex that night, and maybe you can get her to agree to a threesome with Sean later that night or the next morning." I say.

"Daddy, I...". Chrissy starts to say but I cut her off.

"Are you saying No to Daddy?" I ask.

"No Daddy." She whines. "I am very nervous."

"I will help you with that Thursday night. Now you rub yourself to a nice orgasm. It will relax you and I would like to watch." I say.

Chrissy smiles at the camera and plays with herself. I lean back and enjoy the show. Sometimes she is sitting there letting out little pleasurable sighs. Sometimes she looks at the camera. "Are you imagining Michelle playing with you right now?" I ask.

"I am Daddy. I am wondering what she tastes like." She sighs.

I one up her. "Imagine sucking Sean clean after he has fucked. You would get two flavors in one." I say. Just after that her face scrunches up, she puts her hand over her mouth to stay quiet, and she orgasms. My job is done. I hit stop on the recording and close out FaceTime.

The next night I meet Sean at a local restaurant. We are sitting at the bar, having drinks and talking.

Sean takes a drink and looks at me. "So how were you and Auntie Jen always so happy?" He asks.

I think for a minute. "Sean, you realize we are about to have a very adult conversation. I mean no disrespect to your Mom or Dad, but what I say may offend you or them. Your Dad and I have been friends for decades and I love him. But we think differently sometimes." I say.

"I know, Uncle." He says.

"Ok, so first off Jen and I were Best Friends, and Husband & Wife. We thought alike, and Auntie Jen had a great sense of humor. We made each other laugh." I say.

Sean smiles. "I remember Auntie Jen always laughing and playing with me when I was younger."

I smile a bit remembering. "Ok, here is the real adult part. Auntie Jen and I had a really great sex life. I wanted to please her and she wanted to please me. We would try anything for each other." I say.

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers