Niece's Wedding Pt. 07

Story Info
Chrissy figures out who Daddy is.
7.4k words
4.79
11k
12

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

Holy Shit! Chrissy called Sean Daddy. I start laughing. This is too funny. I am stunned early the next morning as I review what the cameras caught in the room. Chrissy and Michelle kneeling on the bed in front of each other kissing and feeling each other up, eating each other out, spooning and fingering, the lingerie, Sean, then licking each other clean, scissoring, and finally her calling Sean, Daddy.

These movies will make a tiddy sum of money on her porn site. The cameras activate. Chrissy is getting up. She walks into the bathroom, and comes out. She snuggles up behind Michelle under the covers. I see movement, and hear mumbles but can't make it out until Michelle rolls around to face Chrissy. "Please, I want to sleep while you hold me. This is so nice. I promise we can play later." They kiss and hug, and snuggle back down. Damn it.

About 2 hours later I get a notification they are up and moving. Michelle is half beside half on top of Chrissy. She is running her finger around Chrissy's nipple. "Come take a shower with me. We can.....wash each other." She says with a pause, while she pulls on Chrissy's nipple. They kiss a bit as Michelle continues to play with Chrissy's nipples and then they giggle as they head into the bathroom. Where I have no cameras. Fuck!

40 minutes later they come out of the bathroom. FUCK! What the hell were they doing. Damn it.

Michelle takes her makeup bag and walks back into the bathroom. I text Chrissy.

ME - When you get to the parking lot. Tell Michelle you left something in the room, and come back up to the room. I will be waiting for you.

I watch as Chrissy picks up the phone. I can see just a portion of her face in one camera. She is standing in front of the nightstand where her phone is.

CHRISSY - Yes Daddy.

Michelle comes out a moment later. I grab Chrissy's mask, as I think I want to punish Chrissy for calling Sean, Daddy. I like it, and I think I will throw him a bone and have her call him Daddy more often, but I want to punish her too. I would love to spank that ass until she is a nice light red color, but she wouldn't be able to explain it away if someone noticed it. That's it! I will make her choose the punishment. I grab the flogger, zapper & big anal plug. I will make her pick one.

I take the small duffle bag and head out. I am in the back corner of the lobby waiting and watching. I see the girls leave so I hop up. I go to the room and lay out the three punishments.

I write a quick note. Strip, decide on a punishment, and put on your mask. I head down the far end of the hallway to the stairway and watch for her to arrive. I watch her go in the room and wait 2 minutes, and I head for the room.

As I walk into the room Chrissy is tugging the mask down. "Daddy?" She asks.

"Who else would it be?" I ask.

"Daddy, I did everything you asked. What did I do wrong? Why do I need to be punished?" She almost whines.

"Are you questioning me?" I ask sternly.

"No Daddy. I want to know what I did wrong so I don't do it again." She asks.

I jam my hand between her legs. I can feel some moisture. Not wet, but getting there. "Answer me. Why are you wet?" I ask as I pull off my shirt. I drop my pants, letting my belt make noise. I grab the top of her head and push down. She doesn't resist. She kneels and opens her mouth. I hold her head and push in hard and deep. She gags around me. "My dick is staying nice and deep in your mouth, until you can answer me. Snap your fingers when you have an answer." I shove in deep, and I feel her body jerk. I pull back some, but never out of her mouth. She still has no answer, so I face fuck her hard for a good thirty seconds.

I pull back and she tries to gasp in some air around the head of my dick in mouth. I give her just a heartbeat and push back in. She is a gagging, drooling mess, but damn it feels good pushing deep. She starts snapping her fingers after a few minutes. I pull her to her feet, and feel her pussy. "You are wetter." I say as I push two fingers in her.

She moans as I do. "I know, Daddy."

"Why? Answer me Now." I say sternly.

"I am your slut Daddy. I like what you do to me and get excited by it." She admits.

I put my face close to hers. "Good girl." I say nicely. I guide her by the back of her neck to the side of the bed at the bottom for the best camera angle. I push her face down onto the bed so her ass is at the edge and her legs are straight back. "Choose your punishment." I say sternly.

"Can I please know what I did Daddy?" She whines.

"Choose one, or you will get all three." I say.

She is quick to answer. "The butt plug."

I cover her ass and pussy in lube, and I straddle her thighs. I take the plug and torture her with it. Little by little I slide it in. When I get the the wider part I leave it there, then pull it back, and push it in again. Never allowing it past the wide part. I stretch her ass and she moans into the bed. I do this for a couple of minutes, but I want to fuck her. I rub my dick back and forth between her ass and pussy. "Beg Daddy to fuck you. Do a good job and I will fuck you where you beg me to. Don't do a go job and I fuck you where I want to." I say tapping my dick on her lubed and gaped asshole.

She moans taking the hint. "Please Daddy, fuck your sluts pussy. Please fuck me with you big dick. I want to feel your big cock stretch my pussssssyyyyy." She squeals out as I ram into her with no warning. God damn she has got a nice pussy. I am giving her my best. I am fucking into her as hard as I can. She is grunting and moaning with every stroke. I decide part way through, I want to give Sean a wedding present.

As I slow down some. I hold her hips, slow down and fuck her hard. "Did you know this is the last time you have to do this? After today if you want to get fucked like this you have to beg." I say. She starts to talk, and I slap her ass. "No talking." I keep fucking her hard until I am ready to cum. "Turn around." I say as I grab her and pull her off the bed. She ends up sitting on the floor with her back against the bed. I shove myself in her mouth, and fuck her head into the side of the mattress. I am too big and her gag reflex is too strong. She is gagging and coughing as I go into the back of her mouth. I have never been this rough face fucking her before. I want her to remember this. I start to cum deep in her mouth, right into her throat. She coughs so violently around me, that my cum and spit come flying out of her mouth. I pull out as I cum. More lands on her tongue and then her lips as she is coughing and gasping with cum and spit drooling out of her mouth.

Now to pass the torch and give Sean his present. I prop up all the pillows on the bed, grab the vibrator and lube, and pull Chrissy off the floor. "Get on the bed with you back propped up on the pillows." I say as I push her towards them. I move her into the proper position so she is sitting up against the pillows. Knees bent and spread wide. I cover her pussy in lube and let it drip down to her ass. I take the vibrator and put it on medium vibe, random buzz, and a fast fucking speed. I put it in her pussy and she moans. I put her hand on it.

"Fuck yourself." I watch as she fucks herself with the toy. "Now, why did you call Sean, Daddy last night?" I ask sternly.

"I am sorry." She whines as the toy works her over.

"Don't be sorry. Tell me why. Be honest. Why did you call him Daddy?" I ask again.

I can see the toy is getting to her. "I was so turned on. I had never been that worked up except with you, and it just came out. Then he said he liked it." And she moans as the toy gets her closer to orgasm. "It just happened. I am so sorry, Daddy." She moans as her hips start rolling.

I sit up beside her, and I soften my voice. "Don't be. I am glad you are learning to be a little slut for Sean. In fact you are going to beg him just like you just begged me." I say.

"What do you mean?" She asks as she sighs.

"I am going to hold your phone on the bed in front of you. Showing from your tits down. You are going to tell Sean you have the room until 12:30pm. You are horny, and you are going to beg him to come fuck you. You will keep fucking yourself as you beg him. You will offer him your ass, and when you do you will put the dildo in your ass. There are a few rules. You can only call him Daddy. You can only refer to yourself as his Slut, and you must be out of the room by 12:30pm." I say.

I watch as she moans and shivers. She just orgasmed. She picks her head up with a sigh. "Yes, Daddy."

"Tell me the PIN for your phone." I say.

"4-5-6-9."

I punch it in. Line up the view. "Ok, here we go." I press the call button and the FaceTime ring sounds.

"Hi Swee...Holy Shit! Seriously!" Sean gasps.

"Daddy, I have been so horny all morning. I couldn't help myself. Michelle and I showered together for a Long time. It was so nice, but I am still horny. Please Daddy come fuck your Slut. Please don't make me settle for a toy." She moans.

I can hear Sean sounding a little unsure of his new roll. "What does my Slut want?" He asks.

"Daddy, I want your dick. I want it in my mouth. In my pussy." She says as she pulls out the vibrator, and pushes it her ass. "And I want it in my ass." She says with deep moan. "Please Daddy! I am begging. We don't have to check out until 12:30pm. Please come fuck your Slut. I promise you can fuck me anyway you want. I am yours to use." Chrissy begs.

"Oh I am fucking coming. 15 minutes tops." Says Sean and the line clicks off.

I pull the dildo away from her and shut it off. "Go to the bathroom, take off the mask and clean just the drool and cum off your face and chest. Be quick now, there isn't much time." I say as I hold her arm and guide her into the bathroom. I close the door, and tell her through it to let me know when she is done. I go to her bag and slide the last envelope under her clothes, get dressed, and grab her phone. I text Sean. The door is open, come on in.

I hear her call out. "Daddy I am done."

"Put a towel over your eyes and leave your mask off." I give her a moment.

"Ok, I am ready." She says.

I open the door and walk in. "How did I get so lucky?" I say as I walk up to her. I place my hand over the towel and her eyes and back her up against the wall. "You are so fucking sexy." I add as I lean in and kiss her hard. She moans and returns the kiss as she runs her fingers through my hair. I break the kiss and stand back some. "You won't see me again until your wedding. I will introduce myself to you then." I take the mask. "I will take the mask with me. I put the last of the money under your clothes in your bag."

"Wait." She says. "I won't see you again?"

I smile. "Do you want to?" She is silent for a minute. I put my finger to her lips. "Don't answer it now. For now go be a Slut for your new Daddy. Do everything to him that you have done for me." I say. "Remember, he is Daddy and you are his Slut until you are done. Then you can hug him, be tender and loving and call him Sean." I bend down and give her a sweet loving tender kiss. "You are my beautiful Little Girl." I say as I step out of the bathroom. I close the door. "When I leave I will wedge the door open. I want you back on the bed playing with the toy however you want. I want Sean to walk in and see his sexy slut playing with herself all lubed and ready."

"I will Daddy." I hear as I close the door holding her card key over the door latch so it can't catch. It looks closed, but it will push open for Sean. I head for my car, and drive to a coffee shop. I want a coffee and a donut while I watch the live feeds.

Chrissy is on the bed, laying back against some pillows. She is working the vibrator in and out of her red and swollen pussy. I know it's from me fucking the shit out of her, but Sean will think it's from the toy. Speak of the devil. He just walked in. "Daddy!" Chrissy squeals. "I am so happy you are here." She slips off the bed as he approaches. She drops to her knees and starts opening his pants. "Daddy would you like to fuck your Slut's mouth first?" She asked as she pulls down his pants.

Sean smiles. "I certainly would."

Chrissy sits down on the floor like I had her earlier and just opens her mouth. Sean smiles and steps forward. Chrissy reaches out after a moment and pulls him to her. With her head against the bed she is trapped, and his dick disappears into her mouth. He is shorter and thinner than I am and she has no problem taking all of him in her mouth. She has her hands on his hips and pushes him away, and then pulls him back, then back and forth. I can see her looking up at him. He gets the idea and starts to fuck her mouth. She holds her head back and lets him have at her mouth. She pats his thigh now and again, when she does he backs off, she breathes and pulls him back in her mouth.

She gurgles and drools some, but again nothing like she was with me. Until he grabs her head and starts fucking her mouth harder. He shoves in groans and she coughs. A little cum drools out but she licks and sucks most of it down. He pulls out of her mouth and you can hear her breathing heavily trying to catch her breath. "Was that good Daddy?" She asks.

"What a good little slut you are. You want to be Daddy's Slut?" He asks with a little more conviction than before.

"I do Daddy." She says with a smile.

"Do you believe me now?" Sean says and another man's voice speaks.

"Fuck man!"

Chrissy's eyes go wide. Sean surprises me by grabbing her hair and pulling her up. He doesn't yank her by her hair. He gives her time to move, but it surprises me. He holds her head back some with a tighter grip in her hair. "Girlfriends, fiancés and wives have sex or get to make love. Sluts get Fucked. You know that right?" He asks her.

"Yes, Daddy." Chrissy says, still staring at the guy I don't see yet.

Sean lowers his voice some. "Last chance. And you want to be my Slut right?" He asks.

"Yes, Daddy." She says as she glances at Sean.

"So last night you wanted me to fuck you and your Maid of Honor. When you FaceTimed me earlier I was with Josh. He heard the whole thing. So I figured I should bring him along so you can fuck my Best Man, to even the scales if you will." Says Sean.

Chrissy has a bit of a deer in the headlights look. She wasn't prepared for this. I Love It. Josh steps into view pulling off his shirt. Sean points to the bed. "Josh get on the bed. She can blow you while I fuck her."

Josh kicks off his pants. "Yes Sir." He says with a mock salute.

Sean pushes her face first onto the bed when Josh gets settled, and climbs over her legs. He reaches for the lube, and pours some on his dick and her ass. She must realize what's about to happen, but she keeps sucking Josh's dick. He looks to be maybe a little bigger than Sean. She should have no problem handling him. She grunts as Sean stabs forward, but misses the target. He then re-aims and pushes in, his hips land flat against her ass. She gasps/screams around the dick in her mouth, as he jams home in her ass. He starts bouncing up and down on her hips and she grunts with every stroke, but never takes her mouth off Josh's dick. She bobs up and down, moaning and gasping for air. "I told you, Sluts get Fucked." Says Sean.

"Please fuck your Slut's ass, Daddy." She gasps as she pulls off Josh for a moment.

Sean leans forward putting his hands on her waist pushing her body into the bed, and her ass up a bit. He continues to give her a nice firm ass fucking. She turns her face towards the camera and you can see the pleasure she is getting out of having Sean fuck his Sluts ass, and sucking on a dick. She is loving this.

Ah, to be young again I think. I laugh to myself. Sean is like the Energizer Bunny. He isn't stopping. He keeps fucking and fucking her ass. Josh is now holding her head and controlling her bobbing up and down on him.

Josh looks up at Sean. "Dude, I know she is your girl, but please don't cum in her. I don't want to be fucking your cum. Just like I don't think you want to fuck mine."

"Looks like you are swallowing a lot of cum today." Sean says spanking her ass.

Chrissy yelps in surprise. Not a minute later Josh holds her head in place and fucks her mouth and grunts repeatedly, probably with each spurt of cum in her mouth. Chrissy gags. I am guessing he shot some right down her throat.

He lets her head go and she pulls off him with a big gasp, and coughs out a little cum. I bet that young man gave her a mouthful.

Sean pulls out of her ass, reaches down and wraps his arms around her body and pulls her up so she is kneeling in front of him. He keeps his arms around her and grabs a boob in each hand, as he puts his face in the back of his neck.

He must be talking, but I can't hear anything until Chrissy speaks. "Anything for you, Daddy."

Sean kisses her neck and then looks at Josh. "Have you ever fucked a girls ass?"

Josh smiles. "No."

"Would you like to? My Slut would be happy to let you fuck her ass wouldn't you." He says to Chrissy with a loud slap on the ass.

"Yes, Daddy." She gasps.

"Well, ok then." Says Josh.

Sean looks at Josh. "Lots of lube." He says as they swap spots.

"Of course." Josh says, grabbing the bottle.

Sean pulls her head down onto his dick still half covered in lube from her ass. She doesn't hesitate. She sucks his dick right in. Josh pats her ass. "Spread your legs." He says as he holds her hips. She moves, spreading her legs around Josh's without ever taking her mouth off Sean. He pulls one of her ass cheeks open. "Fuck! Her ass is still a little open." He pours too much lube down her ass, and now he has trouble holding her ass cheek aside. I don't have the best angle, but I know he hits the target when Chrissy lets out a deep moan around Sean's dick.

Josh is trying to grip her hips, but she is a slippery mess. He yanks at the bedding, wipes his hands and then her ass cheek dry of most of the lube. He gets a better grip and starts fucking her harder.

Chrissy is right back to moaning around a dick in her mouth. "Fuck her ass is tight." Gasps Josh as he fucks her.

Chrissy pulls off Sean's dick. Through her moaning I hear her say. "Daddy, I am sorry. My jaw really hurts."

I smile to myself her jaw has gotten a good workout in the last hour or so. "So you are asking to fuck me and Josh at the same time?" Sean smiles as he looks at Chrissy's face.

"Yes, Daddy. If that's what you would like." She almost moans.

Sean softens a bit. "You can cry uncle at any time."

Chrissy smiles at him. "Thank you Daddy."

Josh flops on the bed with his head at the bottom. "I want to be on the bottom." He says.

Sean nudges Chrissy. "Don't keep my Best Man waiting." Chrissy turns and moves towards Josh. She straddles him and reaches down to guide him in. She lets out a sigh of pleasure as she sinks down on him.

"Oh god." Josh moans. He looks up at Chrissy. "God, you feel good."

She smiles and says. "So do you." As she rolls her hips on him.

Sean is watching from behind and he looks up and sees Chrissy watching herself in the mirror. Sean moves towards her ass. He gets on one knee behind her. He pours fresh lube on his dick and grabs her hair, pulling her face up to the mirror. "I saw you watching yourself a moment ago. Now I want you to watch yourself as I put my dick in your ass. I want you to watch yourself as you fuck two men at the same time." He says and pushes in.

Chrissy gasps loudly. "OH GOD! OOOHHH. OOOHHHH." As I watch Sean watching Chrissy's face in the mirror and pushing into her ass. Sean starts some small strokes. "OOOHHH DADDY! OOOHH GOD."

Josh laughs. "Dude, I am feeling you inside her." He notices Chrissy's boobs swaying in his face and he pulls one nipple and then the other.

Sean spanks her ass rather hard, and Chrissy yells out in surprise. I see Sean rubbing her ass. While he and Chrissy are looking at each other in the mirror. "Tell me Slut is this too much. Do I need to stop fucking my Slut?"

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers
12