Niece's Wedding Pt. 09

Story Info
Chrissy needs more money.
4.1k words
4.51
8.8k
15

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers

If you are curious you can follow Charlie & Samantha's further adventures by reading Nephew's Aunt in Loving Wives.

PS This chapter touches on sex during a womans period.

Chrissy's in a bind.

I am so bummed. Sean and I have been trying to have a baby. We both want to be parents, and I think he will make a great Dad. He is so much like his Father. We haven't been having any luck so my doctor suggested we both get tested. I got the emailed results yesterday. I am, as they say, Fertile Myrtle. Sean on the other hand has a very low sperm count. As in just a tick above the sterile range. This will kill him. There is a procedure but it's so expensive. It would destroy our savings for a down payment on a house. I didn't sleep well stressing over it.

I want to feel a baby growing inside me. I know Sean with be a good Father just like his own Father. His Dad is so kind and loving. His Mom I don't get sometimes. After meeting Auntie Sam I can't believe they are sisters.

I am at work and my head is still spinning. Maybe if I start posting again on my porn site. Uncle gave me all the information after we got back from our Honeymoon. I start thinking of the different things I did for Uncle, when it dawns on me. Sean told me his Dad played cards with Uncle a lot. Did my Father Inlaw fuck me at the men's club?

I get home and I start looking at all the movies posted on my site. I look closely at the men's club video. It's not super clear, but I am almost positive the man that fucked me with Daddy is my Father Inlaw! He has a large scar on his leg just like Sean's Dad does from a knee replacement.

I need to talk to Uncle. He doesn't answer my text so i decide I will head over there in the morning before work.

I know he gets up early. I pull in the driveway and I hear a woman say "Charlie!" Loudly from out back.

Just as I turn the corner to walk out back, I see the top half of Auntie Sam's naked body over the railing. She is obviously get a good fucking the way she is rocking back and forth. She has some nice boobs too. I point my phone and hit record, as I watch it all. She tries to complain. "Someone might see." She says.

"Or record." I think smiling, but Uncle isn't stopping. By the sound of it she is really enjoying it.

She finally stops jiggling, and lays still, and turns back looking behind her. "And good morning to you too." She says. I stop recording as I step back out of sight. I get back in my car and drive away. I am halfway to work and now I am wishing I hadn't watched that. I am horny, and a little jealous Auntie Sam was getting Uncle's big dick so early in the morning. I am going to be horny all day.

I can't help but seeing Auntie Sam's shaking body, and reliving some of the videos on my porn site in my head all day. I decide I need to relieve myself, and I decide to record it and post it. Maybe I can make some money to pay for the fertility treatments. I head for an out of the way bathroom at work. I sit on the toilet and start recording as I play with my clit. "I am so horny. Daddy doesn't know it, but I watched him give a friend of his a good fucking. I watched her pretty face as she was enjoying his big dick. He had her bent over a deck railing, with her naked tits swinging under her. It was sexy to watch, and I have to admit I am a tad jealous. I wanted Daddy to be pounding me." I hold myself open and you can see the goo drooling out of my pussy. Screw it I shove two finger in my pussy and give myself a good finger fucking. I stop talking and just imagine Daddy's big dick fucking me instead of my fingers. It's been since the night before my wedding that he fucked me. I told Uncle I wanted to concentrate on having a baby with Sean. That means I came off the pill, and I didn't want to risk it. He gave me a soft kiss, and told me he understood. I haven't heard from him since, but I do think about his thick dick sometimes. I start gasping a little. "Ha. Ha. Ha." And my orgasm crashes over me like a tidal wave. "OOOOOHHHHHHH!" I moan and shiver as I wiggle my fingers inside myself at the end. "Oohh, that was nice." I say as I pull out my two gooey fingers, pop them in my mouth and suck them clean, and stop recording. I wipe myself clean and sigh. Now maybe I can concentrate on work.

Sunday afternoon I get a text.

Uncle - Little Girl you are in deep trouble.

ME - What? Why Daddy?

I can't help thinking of him as Daddy. I know he wants me to call him Uncle, and I do around the family, but for this he is Daddy.

Uncle - You think I don't know what you did?

ME - Uncle, I swear I don't know what you are talking about.

Uncle - I know Sean is working for about 3 more hours. Get over here now, or I will destroy this phone and never talk to you again as Daddy.

What the hell does he think I did?

ME - Daddy I am sorry. I will be right over.

I drive up and his garage door is open. I pull in and the door closes behind me. Before I can step out of the car Daddy is there pulling me out of the car. He pulls my shirt off and yanks my bra off. He shoves me over the hood of my car and yanks down my shorts and underwear. I am now naked in his garage. He grabs my hair and drags me into his kitchen. There he bends me over the counter and turns my face sideways. I see a big and a small towel and the SLUT paddle. "Daddy, please. I can't explain the paddle marks to Sean." I almost cry I am so worried.

"Shut up." He growls at me. He is really mad. I have never seen him actually mad at me. He holds up the thick towel. "This will keep the paddle from marking you too much, but I bet it will still hurt and leave a bit of a mark. Sean doesn't know it yet, but you just went down the stairs on your ass after losing your balance." He says and I scream as he hits me hard with the paddle. "I said Shut Up. I don't want my neighbors hearing you." He growls as he pushes the small towel in my mouth. He keeps spanking my ass hard. I can help but scream and cry. After five hits he stops. He grabs my hair and turns my face to him. "Do you know what you did yet?"

I can't think straight. My ass Hurts. I shake my head No.

He pulls me by my hair out to his deck. He shoves me over the railing Auntie Sam was bent over the other morning. "Does this jog your memory?"

I am gagged so it comes out muffled. "Mmmm oorrryyyy."

He picks up a bottle of lube. "Your ass will be. You should be glad I am using lube." He says as he pours some on me.

As soon as the lube hits my ass he is pushing in hard. I can't help but clench, which makes it harder when he pushes in. I scream as his dick shoves into my ass. It's one long scream. My ass is burning. It's been a while since he has fucked my ass. He has never done it without starting small, and never just jammed into me like this. It's like a softball bat shoving in and out of my ass. I have never felt anything like it before. I am crying and sobbing as I hear him groan, and he stops fucking me. A moment later I feel him pull out. I collapse against the railing. My poor bum is on fire.

Daddy picks up my phone. I am guessing he is recording. He pulls the towel out of my mouth. "Are you Ever going to spy on me again?" He asks.

"No Daddy." I sob.

He walks behind me. "Tell them what you did."

"I recorded you having sex with Auntie Sam."

"You Recorded It?" He roars.

He shoves the towel back in my mouth, puts the towel over my ass and spanks me again. I had almost stopped crying. On top of my burning asshole, my asscheeks are screaming in pain. When he stops. I feel him flick my thigh. "Look at this, a tampon. You know the best part of period sex." He asks as I feel him pull the tampon out. "The blood acts as a natural lubricant, and there is a real low chance of pregnancy. He says as I feel him first rub his dick through my pussy lips and then shove in.

"Mmmmmmnnnpphhhh." I cry and moan into the gag. Daddy has a tight grip on my hips as he pounds me into the railing. It's a hard fucking, but it's starting to feel really good. His thick dick fucking away inside me. Rubbing and scraping inside, making everything tingle. I can't believe it, but I am going to orgasm. "Oooohhhhhhhhh." I moan as my orgasm rolls through me. I can feel myself clenching down on Daddy as he fucks me.

He laughs. "My Little Slut really does like it rough. You like to be forced and treated rough don't you?" He asks and I can only moan with the towel in my mouth. "Ok rough it is." He says as he pulls out and shoves back in my ass. I scream! It seems like he is ripping me in two forever. He jams into me one last time pinning me to the railing as he cums. He pulls out and leaves me there. It takes me a moment to even reach up and pull the towel out of my mouth. I manage to get up and I look at myself. I am a mess. I have blood all over my thighs, my ass is burning and I can feel cum dripping out of me.

Daddy comes out onto the deck with my phone. "The videos have been permanently deleted from your phone and backup. You will Never do something like that again. Do you understand?" He growls at me.

"Yes Daddy. I am sorry." I say.

"Save it. Get out of my house." He says

"But Daddy, I was hoping to talk to you." I say softly.

"When you can behave properly, text me and you can try again. Now get out." He growls at me.

I look at my tampon on the deck, and I am reminded I am a mess. I don't even ask to get washed up. I walk out to the garage with the small towel in my hand. I use it to clean the worst of the mess, grab a tampon from my purse and get dressed.

I get home and soak in a hot tub. Thank god right now my bum just looks a little bruised. I am sitting in the tub trying to figure it all out. I orgasmed hard when Daddy was fucking me, and I was going to orgasm again when he came in my ass for the second time. What is wrong with me? That was more brutal than anyone has ever been to me or I could imagine, and part of me liked it. I just moan and dunk my head under the water.

Just as I am wrapping a towel around me, Sean comes home. I already texted him and told him I fell down the stairs on my bum. He comes in and hugs me. "Are you ok?" He asks as he holds me against him.

I sigh and melt against him. "My bum hurts."

"I've got you." He says holding me softly.

We spend the night on the couch. Me laying against him, with an ice pack in my sweatpants as we watch tv.

The next day at work I get a text. Daddy has edited the video he made of me getting spanked, bent over the railing and fucked. It's worse than I remembered. God it looks like a bad horror movie rape scene. My screams are loud, even with the towel jammed in my mouth. The whacks with the paddle sound just brutal. Thank god for the towel. My bum would be covered in horrible bruises. The worst is when he shoves in my ass for the first time. I cringe watching it.

Uncle - Post this ASAP with a full typed out confession as to why you were punished, and a poll. Was the punishment too light, just right or too harsh?

Too light?? What about that was too light?

ME - Yes Daddy.

I type out my confession with the poll, and post the video for sale. I need the money. It's been a while and it's a long video. I list it for $10 more than usual. I text Daddy.

ME - It's posted.

I get no response. Over the next few days the response is slow, and it's not making me much money. I start getting bummed. The poll is almost a perfect bell curve of too much, just right, too little. At the end of the week it suddenly takes off. Another content creator "BeatMeRaw" reposts it.

BeatMeRaw - Damn this girl is a pro and I don't think she even knows it. She can take a mean spanking and fucking. Personally, I think the towel for the spanking should have been tossed aside at least for the second spanking when Daddy found out she recorded him. Damn Girl U Go!

I look at her site. Wow, she does all sorts of bondage and spanking stuff. She has a ton of followers, and a bunch of them now subscribe and follow me. Holy crap look at the money in my account! That kind of helps ease the literal pain in my ass. I try reaching out to Daddy.

ME - Daddy may I please come over and just talk. I have a problem I need help with.

I get no answer until after work.

Uncle - You mean you need money.

ME - No I don't.

Uncle - Then why did you start reposting?

Crap!

ME - OK. Maybe I do, but not directly.

Uncle - 30 minutes tied with a remote vibrator and the zapper. First 10 min on low, then medium and final 10 on high. I bet all your new fans would LOVE to buy that video.

Crap. He noticed a bunch of new followers, and posts. The zapper on high HURTS.

ME - Yes Daddy.

Uncle - When is Sean working? When can you come over?

I stop and think for a moment.

ME - Next Thursday right after work.

I am driving to Daddy's house and I realize I am nervous. Last time I saw a side of Daddy I had never seen before. I pull into his driveway and the garage door is closed. I walk to the side door and he opens it as I walk up. He points to the open garage door off the kitchen. I walk through the door and stop. He has chains hanging from the rafters. A folding table with some toys and restraints I recognize, and some I don't. What does he have planned?

He nudges me forward. "Strip." He says. I am standing there naked as he turns on the last camera. My heart is racing, and I can feel myself getting wet. What is wrong with me? He looks at me standing there, and points to the restraints. "Put them on." He says. As he puts a tall stool behind me. "Sit." He says, and I do as I am told.

He takes one arm and pulls it high up, clicks the wrist to a chain, and he repeats it with the other arm. He takes a big padded loop, and pulls it up my leg leaving it high up my thigh, and repeats it on the other side. Then he pulls on it and clips it to a chain, repeats it on the other side and pulls out the stool. I drop a bit and yelp. I am hanging and sort of sitting on the straps, with my legs spread wide. He lifts a towel exposing three butt plugs. It looks like a medium, large and the biggest butt plug I have ever seen. I just moan at the size of it. "Every 10 minutes you are getting more of everything." He says as he puts lube on the first one. Kneels in front of me and pushes it in my ass. I can't help moaning as I feel it stretch my ass. He grabs the remote control vibrator and pushes it in my pussy leaving the antenna poking out. He holds up the phone, slides it up to about ⅓ and taps RANDOM.

The toy jumps to life inside me and I moan in pleasure. He sits on a folding chair and watches. I start to wiggle as the toy starts working on me. Every now and then you hear the chains rattle, but mostly the only sound is my moaning and breathing. Then Daddy jumps up. "I almost forgot." He picks up the zapper, and starts at my nipples. He gives me just quick taps. Each time my nipples explode, I moan and jerk against the chains. After zapping my nipples over and over he moves down my body zapping as he goes making my stomach muscles twitch.

Then he taps it right on my clit. I gasp and jerk. It stings, but makes me tingle too. He enjoys tapping all around my pussy lips and clit. Each time he does my body jerks, so now I have a small swing going. Then Daddy's phone rings. He looks at it and smiles. "I have to take this, don't go anywhere." He says laughing and walks into the house closing the door. I am left there swinging and moaning.

I can feel an orgasm building. It's so close, it's horrible not being able to do anything about it. When out of nowhere the vibrator buzzes harder and my orgasm just explodes. "Aaaaaahhhhhh." I moan and shiver as I orgasm. But the toy won't stop. I can't help my hips and stomach are trembling. It won't stop. Oh god. I cum again. "AAARRRGGGHHH." Oh god that was intense. Holy shit. How long is this going to go on. My arms and legs are sore and my pussy is alive and on fire with pleasure.

Then I scream. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" The toy goes crazy inside me. I am swinging back and forth and around now, when an orgasm slams into me. "GGGAAAAHHHHHHH"! Someone grabs my body. It's Daddy. "Shut up!" He says as he shovels a towel in my mouth. "I missed the entire 2nd round. Talking to Auntie Sam. We will have to make up for that." I feel him pull out the butt plug. He puts it on the table, and picks up the jumbo one. He covers it in lube and holds it up in front of my face. "I bet you will feel this." He says as he kneels down.

Oh God it's BIG! "Ow. Ow. OOOOWWWWW! He pushed it in. It wouldn't go so he pushed harder. Ooohh. It's so big. My body is fighting itself. I swear that plug is about to rip me open, it's stretching me so much. And my pussy and clit are on overload with the toy on high. The plug is barely in me when I orgasm and scream. I don't realize I am actually screaming until I hear the muffled scream. Then Daddy smiles and holds up the zapper, and my nipple explodes in pain, and my scream gets louder. Just as I stop screaming Daddy zaps my other nipple and I Scream again.

Daddy grabs my face and holds the zapper up. I watch in horror as he lowers it to my pussy. "Nnnnooooo." I scream into the gag. Then every nerve in my body explodes.

I wake up and I am now sitting on a low stool, my feet are on the ground, and my arms are still chained above me. The towel is out of my mouth, but I realize something is keeping my mouth open. "There she is." I hear Daddy say. "That must have been a hell of an orgasm."

"Aaa aaa." I can't talk.

Daddy pulls on my head so I am looking down. The floor is wet beneath me. He laughs. "I have Never seen anything like it in person. This video will make you a fortune." He tilts my head up. "Now for my reward." I realize he has his pants off, as he steps forward and slides his dick into my open mouth. He pushes as far back as he will fit and I gag. "Don't worry Little Girl. That was a hell of a show to watch. I won't last long." He says as he fucks my mouth hard. I am gagging and coughing, but he barely gives me a break to breathe. The longer he goes the less I gag until he pushes in real hard holding my head against him and cums. The cum shoots right down my throat. Some of it I am forced to swallow, some I spit up when I cough as he pulls out.

Daddy wipes himself clean on my boob, reaches up and releases my wrists. He grabs me as I crumple to the floor. He lowers me so I don't fall and walks away saying "Get cleaned up. Make yourself presentable and join me in the living room."

I lay on the cold concrete floor trying to wrap my head around what just happened to me. Outside of my bum that feels like it had a telephone pole shoved in it, my whole body is tingling. My arms and legs are sore from hanging in mid air. I say a silent thank you that Daddy pulled out the toy and plug while I was out of it. Wait, was I out of it? Did I pass out? And is all this wet from me? I smell my wet hand. It doesn't smell like pee. Now I realize I am wet from laying on the wet ground. I need to get up.

It takes some effort, but I get up and make it into the bathroom. I get cleaned up and join Daddy in the living room. I sit on the couch and sink back into it. Daddy smiles. "So you wanted to talk."

"Sean and I have a problem." I say and he says nothing waiting for me to continue. "I am ok, but Sean has a really low sperm count."

"Sorry kid, I can't help you there." He says.

I don't know why but I blurt it out. "Did Sean's Dad fuck me at the men's club?" I ask.

I see him thinking. "I am guessing you saw the scar on his leg in the video and put two and two together. Yes he did." He says and he smiles. "Oh you kinky girl. Were you thinking of using Jim's sperm? Maybe as a direct donation?" He sees the look on my face and laughs. "You were! Well you can forget it. He got snipped years ago."

I just sigh. Damn it those treatments are expensive. "Well I have some more bad news. This has been fun, but it's over. I think Auntie Sam and I are getting serious. So this is done." He says.

ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers
12