Nieces Worldwide - Africa

Story Info
South African Safari - Summer Sojourn.
3.7k words
4.45
6.7k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers

The summer heat was building day by day in the rural south USA. So, Bob was happy when he was summoned to his first Total Woman Academy Guest Coach Tutor training assignment in the southern hemisphere, where its seasons were turning to fall and winter, months that were more palatable to his middle age.

His libido percolated with curious anticipation during the 16-hour-long flight from Atlanta to Johannesburg. The well-appointed stewardesses catered to his food and beverage appetite but left him a bit distraught, ignoring his subtle, and then unsubtle, hints to satisfy his penile appetite.

Sylvie, the blonde buxom First-Class stewardess, tactfully reminded him that this was a commercial flight barring public hanky-panky. But she leaned to his ear, offering Bob a great down-blouse braless cleavage flash, and offered a bit of confidential advice to her handsome passenger. Next time, he should fly a limited chartered flight; she passed him a business card for a company where she worked side gigs and, winking, recommended that those types of carriers would better serve his full range of hankerings.

On landing in South Africa, he was met and escorted through VIP immigration and customs by a chic, business-like African lady to whom the ground security officers showed polite deference. She was a familiar presence, both during and especially after their work shifts when she kept them in her thrall with exceptional personal favors.

The formalities quickly dispensed with, the swanky young lady led her charge to another young female, almost equally bright and bodacious. Bob wondered if all the world's beauties may have coalesced at the time and place just for his viewing enjoyment. His cock sent a twitching message to his brain know that it hoped it would be more than just viewing.

This latest lady was dressed in safari khaki and hiking boots. She chirped and chattered her welcomes to him as she led him through a corridor that emerged on the apron of the domestic terminal. Walking across the concrete paving, he followed her to a small single engine Cessna.

The buxom lady loaded Bob and his carryon into the small plane for the short hop across the South African veldt where the secluded TWA campus awaited him. They touched down on a dusty runway strip and taxied to a small welcoming hut, humbled by the vast dry grass horizons.

There, Bob was met by two more brown young ladies in similar attire: khaki shorts, tummy-tied khaki shirts forming a bounty of cleavage, and again, suede hiking boots. They exuded an air of toned athleticism, wholesome exemplifications of Africa's racial melding. They loaded his one piece of luggage into an open-top Land Rover and it bounced them a few miles along a dirt trail to the entrance gate of a large wire walled and fenced compound.

Walled off from the veldt, the wild game exclusion area was an oasis of manicured lawns and a stately manor house, complete with a pool, deck, tennis and volleyball courts, all surrounded by a score of stone-faced thatched-roof cottages. TWA had taken over a remote game lodge and turned it into one of their regional coed campuses.

Bob looked around as his driver and her helping hand unloaded his minimal stuff and helped him alight the cross-country vehicle. He saw a group of topless coeds jumping and diving in a volleyball game, four on four, and Bob was struck by the variety of female ethnicities: dark and light skin tones, tall and midsized physiques, and mostly dark hair with a splattering of blonde. He wondered if the blondes were natural, sun-bleached, or a chemical modification. His TWA experiences to date suggested that he could soon assuage his curiosity through intimate investigations.

----------

Mrs. Schmidt, a strikingly handsome native Afrikaner woman, warmly greeted her latest alpha male guest, another Coach Tutor in Training. Her blue eyes and slightly greying blonde hair divulged her maturity. Bob guessed that she had lived a full TWA Graduate life and now was semi-retired in this exotic remote setting.

"How were your travels to our little wilderness oasis?"

"Lengthy and dry."

Mrs. Schmidt gave a friendly chuckle, astutely surmising he might be flippantly referring to his unattended cock, rather than or as much as, the dusty terrain drive. She despaired upon learning that he had flown commercial; unfortunately, the TWA private jet fleet was booked and busy elsewhere. Such an extended 'dry spell' could be challenging for a virile young man and even one slightly older, like Bob. She knew he had arrived vexed but she also had the perfect cure to fully rectify his ailment; therapeutic young coeds abounded here on campus.

She signaled to his two chauffeurs, telling them to get their special guest settled in properly. The buxom brown pair guided him to his personal cabin suite and took care of unpacking his one piece of luggage. The campus guest houses also stocked appropriate safari wear so the contents were unimportant for now.

With a brief tour of the bungalow, they pointed out his evening wear for dinner and left him to rest, which only further aggravated his restless celibate angst.

That evening, he dined with the full complement of resident coed beauties, listening to their giddy conversations that used English, Zulu, and Afrikaans phrases interchangeably. Mrs. Schmidt finally took charge and brought the evening repaste to a close. She spoke directly to a slender ebony black girl named Carike.

"I think our Uncle Bob needs a taste of the legendary South African hospitality that welcomed the first Dutch foreigners to our shores; as evident by our racial melding, hospitality that they found so irresistible. Please take him to his bungalow and get him properly acquainted with those historic encounters. Take all the time you need."

Carike's face lit up, delighted to be the first coed assigned for this week's training focus. She rose and led her 'Uncle' Bob through a moonlit stroll to his lodgings. The night African sky was spectacularly star-filled; strolling together, arm in arm, they marveled at the sparkles that set a romantic mood in the couple. After a bit of kissing, caressing and stargazing, she led him inside, closed and locked the bungalow door.

Bob was intrigued by her lithe toned presence but placed a few more kisses on her plush lips. She readily reflected his moves and then took care in removing his clothes.

Standing naked next to the barely clothed native girl, he plucked at her clothing and her dinner dress melted off her ebony physique. He saw what he had felt on the stroll from the dinning room; she was slim and muscular, doubtlessly energetic, a fact that could prove to be a demanding first encounter for the middle-aged newbie.

He took time to get establish some mental courage and used the interim to inquire about her heritage. She was open and honest: she was a native Zulu coed, lucky to have been the annual selection by her headman for matriculation at this school. Her surreptitious night time visits to her chief's abode had convinced him of her dynamic fitness to represent her village and prosper at TWA.

Bob's curiosity turned back towards the physical rather than the ethnic. He soon found her firm right sized tits to be perfect for suckling and she giggled from the tongue lap tickles. He spent their first hour, on the living room couch, kneading, sucking and admiring her tremendous black tits, particularly the even darker areolae.

Then, pushing her to the floor, he knelt up over her reclined body, his erection dangling above her face. He watched as her long flexible tongue lapped and licked his cock. Soon, her face received his pent-up ropes of sperm, laying wet tracks of ivory man juice across her ebony cheeks and nose. He collapsed back to sit on her belly as they giddily combined efforts to gather the milky goo and drop the blobs between her plump, ruddy hued open lips. She moaned at the accustomed flavor.

He was finally sated of his immediate journey-built lust and she toddled him to the bedroom and the bed. After a short rest, she pulled him atop her naked loveliness and fulfilled her mission's evaluation of his fortitude in missionary pose. Guiding him through various rhythms, she counseled him to go deeper, shallower, slower, faster, a full array of stroke types until he spewed inside her. Her simultaneous orgasm in his clasping embrace implied she approved of his efforts,

Carike let him rest thereafter until he awoke to find her straddling his hips in cowgirl. The moonlight gave her midnight skin shade a glimmer as she sat atop his pale prone body.

"I have something to show you."

Bob was not as young as he wanted to pretend but was game to be shown something anyway.

She concentrated her thoughts and popped her left hip an inch, keeping the other firmly on his thigh. The move dragged the side of his corona against her inner pink flesh; his cock jumped at the rare sensation and she felt the twitch inside her. She settled and tried the other side, popping her right hip and felt the same twitch. She looked in his face and raised one eyebrow, an inquiry for his assessment; he smiled and gave one brief nod.

"Yes, Uncle Bob. Lay still, just like that. Let me show you the variations on this move."

The muscular maiden demonstrated her skillful core dexterity with her VIP guest, picking intermittent instances to surprise him with the hip twisting pops between the regular long strokes and hip revolutions until she was sweating and panting from the exertions.

Before much longer, Bob was overly aroused; he gusted up heavy breaths and spewed mightily into the coed's cunt, barely registering his fuck-leader's reflective calls of rapture. She collapsed atop his gratified body and they canoodled through the afterglow. Carike sweetly cuddled her 'Uncle' Bob as he rested thereafter, possibly refracting, available for more if she could get him to practice more 'tutoring'. But he was done in for his first night in this South African paradise.

The next morning, she discussed his skills and offered advice for him to consider, before departing to her regular daily duties on campus.

All that day, he swam, played games and lounged with a rotation of coeds as they broke off their online academic studies to spend time and get better acquainted with their Guest Coach Tutor amateur candidate. They conversed with him, answering his questions about their individual paths to the TWA program and waited on his refreshment request, food and drink only. The topless teasing and carnal sidestepping percolated his balls but the coeds were rule bound to deny him ejaculatory satisfaction.

That night, the socializing at dinner ended as it had the night before. At Mrs. Schmidt decree, he was led off to his suite by another beauty, a brown mixed Afro-Asian that took him for a sexual journey through the night and into the dawn. Her cowgirls and blowjobs drained his bloated balls of the day-long foreplay's pent-up energies.

He stayed back when she departed, needing a pause to rest and refract. But his body also needed food and he was driven by his appetite to emerge from his bungalow for another day of tutoring. A light waist towel wrap was conveniently left for his wear.

A weary Uncle Bob wandered to the kitchen, following the aroma of coffee and cooking spices. He found a curvy South Asian girl with dark honey toned skin and black straight hair appropriately tucked into a bun about her head, normal for kitchen working staff. Her loose yellow sari top flashed glimpses of her broad brown nipples on her fulsome breasts. She was preparing a breakfast curry of eggs and cheese.

Seeing his presence, she hurried to offer him a cup of chai and watched attentively for his approval of the milky spiced tea. Bob sipped the tasty brew while noting her cosmetically darkened eyelids framing her big brown eyes. She caught herself staring and lowered her gaze. His cock twitched at the appetizingly demur pretense. The spicy hot tea was to his approval, but what he really got his approved was this spicy hot student, ostensibly acquiescing to quench his recovered carnal thirst.

Setting the half-consumed beverage aside, he boldly flipped the subservient girl's sari off her shoulders. The loose wrap pooled at her waist, exposing her eye-catching boobs. She stood subdued as he boldly plumped her big soft breasts, thumbing the broad brown areolae, bringing the central nubs to life. Her eyes rose from their floor focus to calmly look down at her chest, watching his handling of her boobs.

He pressed on her shoulders and she dutifully knelt, levelling her gaze to his waist. Her fingers parted the front of his towel wrap to uncover his tumescent cock. Her brownish-red full lips formed an instinctive feminine pucker; she kissed his tip and slid her mouth over the knob, capturing him in her moist mouth. She paused, expecting some guidance, but he was unmoving, giving no signal of taking command. She slid him halfway in, the most her mouth could hold of the growing penile bulk for the moment.

With her mouth full of half his cock, she recalled her sneaky voyeurism of her schoolmates and she commenced some slow bobs and tongue caresses that brought him to greater fullness. Bob watched his cock slide in and out of her plush lips, reveling in the amateurish efforts. But he wanted more than a blowjob. Her exotic body deserved a deeper male penetration, and he yearned to discover its other enigmatic treasures.

He drew her succulent mouth off his erection; she mildly resisted and a 'pop' sounded on its exit. He pulled her into a stand and then, cupping her bottom, boosted her soft round ass on the counter edge. His hand pressed against one tit and forced her to lean back on bent elbows, bracing her in an angled pose as he split her wrapped skirt panels. Her pussy was shaved and her slit covered by the fat skin folds that, for now, concealed the moist inner pinkness.

He stepped in and his hips wedged between her thighs, coaxing them apart. He took time to kiss and cuddle her magnificent big boobs before his hands descended to grip her two plump ass cheeks. Cock poised for connection, he took a deep breath and drove between the flashy split, his saliva slickened probe sliding all the way into the snug warmth of her pussy.

Her body recoiled, startled at the sudden deep penetration of her dewy pussy. But Bob's grip on her ass held her in place, anchoring her body, surrendering the use of her cunt to his own satisfaction. And he did, working her with long powerful strokes that embedded his cock and banged her clitoris with his pubis bone.

Her 'oomph's at the force of the strokes were heavenly to Uncle Bob's ears, but she acclimated to his rhythm and settled again into a compliant demeanor. She was entranced, watching his navel and groin bouncing at her open chubby legs, her boobs above rocking at the hard thrusts that bounced her body. She ineffectively tried to suppress her low moans, but was unable to conceal her own enjoyment of this impulsive copulation.

Bob looked to where his unforeseen fuckmate was looking, and found himself engrossed in the bobbing tit masses. His hand rose to cup one fat mammary and squeezed the handful of healthy flesh. At the squeeze, she lifted her high cheekbone face to look at his. Her moist black irises swam in a white corona within their darkened almond shaped hollows, and the exotic sight pushed Bob to his limit. He dove forward and captured her plump lips in a deep smothering kiss.

She held the pose while he lashed her tongue with his and stroked his final thrusts to orgasm in her tight, wet channel. His shots of spunk added warmth to her core and she felt physically filled and emotionally fulfilled but sexually unfulfilled.

He dropped against her; warm soft boobs pressed against his chest. She let him lean her backwards, using her hands to cuddle body, rubbing his back as her pussy tingled in a heightened pre-orgasmic throb. She let him go when he pulled out, dutifully sliding down onto her bare feet when he motioned for her to dismount the counter.

She looked up and respectfully nodded once, before shyly looking away. Her loins burned with desire but her submissive sense deferentially conceded his masculine privilege to decisively avail himself of her body, and others at will, in this training campus setting. Her needs were secondary, she was to be groomed for service to the alpha male and nothing more.

She returned to her cooking tasks, and Bob, adjusting his wrap to cover his sticky flaccidness, carried his half-drunk cup of chai to the dining room where Ms. Schmidt was gathering the topless co-eds for breakfast. They settled around the big dining room table as the housemother sent her summons to the kitchen to serve the food.

The kitchen maiden had reset her sari over her breasts and entered the dining room to serve the morning repast. As she came to Bob's place, she leaned in, setting his plate, flashing a fat sidewinder boob in the large arm opening. Bob reached an arm around her hips and lovingly patted her ass while she placed his food. She coyly smiled at the touch and the bold fondle and her reaction did not go unnoticed by Ms. Schmidt.

"She's lovely, isn't she, Bob? Cora's father sent her here when he discovered her dalliances with neighborhood boys. And even then, she resisted his paternal nighttime advances at home. It made a bad example for her younger, hopefully soon-to-be more willing, sisters. She is still resistant but when she enters the program, we'll remedy that."

Bob stopped mid-chew and stared, first at his hostess and then the South Asian server and then back to Ms. Schmidt whose face animated with a quick discernment.

"Oh, Bob. You didn't fuck her, did you? She's just staff, not a co-ed yet."

Bob stuttered, searching for an excuse.

"Oh... well... I didn't know... she seemed most agreeable. And seemed to like it, as well. I know I certainly enjoyed it."

The older woman muttered a mental note to self: 'Well, that's that. We'll have to find Cora a spot soon on the campus rotation... and get a new cook!'

"Well, Bob, maybe you need a broader outlook than just these cloistered campus environs. Cynthia, you should take Bob on a jeep safari out on the veldt and show him some outdoor wildlife."

An hour later, Bob joined Cynthia, a blonde Afrikaner coed assigned to be his wildlife guide. The touring Jeep was in the driveway, packed and waiting. They drove a mile or two from the compound and steered cautiously through herds of gazelle, zebras and larger specimens like rhino and elephants. At one stop, a small hillock with a view of the grazing game below, Bob was feeling frisky and clutched a handful of boobs as he leaned in for some affectionate play. She offered mild, but insistent, resistance.

"The animals are not tame and we need to stay vigilant for unsafe encounters. Let's finish our mini-safari and we will fuck soon, back in the safety of the compound."

But Bob wasn't having it; he was the alpha male and soon wasn't soon enough. He wanted sex now. She extracted herself from his cutches and bolted from the Jeep, leading him on a scrambled chase through the dry grass and scattered scrub brush. He closed the distance and, emboldened by the pursuit, caught up to her as she wavered and slowed. In a cacophony of clutches and tears, he stripped away the voluptuous blonde coed's clothes.

The follow-on rough sex was a rolling round of intercourse on a patch of smooth grassy ground. Apparently calmed by his spermatic release, Bob found himself huffily shuffled back to the Jeep for the return to the lodge. Cynthia was mostly silent, only giving undertone comments about field safety protocols.

Enroute, he heard her mildly biting admonitions but still wondered how he had been so successful in fucking such an energetic young woman against her will. And stumbling upon the only bed of green soft grass in the otherwise austere landscape. He looked across at her flushed face and noticed a hint of an unconcealable smirk. It dawned on him that she had been simply teasing and tempting him into her favorite intimate game at the only strategic location around.

bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers
12