Nieces Worldwide - Asia

Story Info
Java – Winter Escapades – Tropical Wonders.
4.8k words
4.15
4k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers

Fortune comes to those who wait and Bob was fortunate and delighted that his wait was rewarded with a TWA charter flight to his wintertime round of training rather than mundane commercial transportation. His Learjet ride landed in Jakarta and he rousted himself from his lethargic swoon in the luxury cabin.

His two naked air hostesses, were getting back into uniform; a mischievous euphemism for the still barely-there TWA charter costumes. The veteran of the busty comfort attendants was the commercial airline stewardess whom he remembered from his South African trek. Sylvie was performing one of her lucrative side gigs, and performing it quite well, in Bob's opinion. His repetitively satiated cock twitched in concurrence.

They helped him don his own traveling clothes, getting some final playtime with the now flaccid cock that they had repeatedly sapped of its milky treasure at 30,000 ft during the 10-hour journey. He strode weak-kneed and they were obliged to help him more, escorting him off the plane to hand him off to his female TWA ground handler outside of the customs portal.

"Uncle Bob? Hi... I'm Lala, your initial chaperon on this training exercise."

Lala was luxuriously beautiful, wearing heels and accessories that harmonized with the women's business suit that was barely holding itself together over her short buxom figure. Bob's exhausted cock twitched anew at the thought that she might be his weeklong hostess.

However, upon being briefed about his travel itinerary, he hid his disappointment as best as he could, when she politely informed him that she was not included in his prearranged package.

"You have been scheduled for our customary exotic treasure hunt."

She perceived her client's typical disenchantment and, as she had done with the others before him, attempted to pique his curiosity with a sassy alternate description.

"Or, you might say, an erotic cunt hunt."

The more appealing tagline did its work and she saw his mood brighten at the revised trope.

"So, let's get you started and on your way."

She led him through the official airport routines to emerge onto ground transportation at a GPS-equipped Jeep with several map locations already input. With the Jeep fueled and loaded for travel and Uncle Bob's heart and mind locked and loaded for the cunt hunt, he drove out into the highway traffic rushing towards the city.

Waving him goodbye, Lala watched with a bit of her own disenchantment as she launched Uncle Bob into the weeklong tropical adventure, sadly without her fellowship.

Maybe she would get her turn at the next training session with some subsequent TWA coach tutor trainees. Her country was a requisite training foray and the manly candidates were regularly routed through this island paradise. Uncle Bob looked like the kind of robust male that had, in the past, hunted her cunt during a sexy 'treasure hunt'. Her pussy had been one of the exotic prizes that was drilled by the hearty male's cock as she strove to reward herself with some pleasure from the male's carnal gallantry.

The GPS voice steered Bob to downtown Jakarta, to a less than high-class mixed urban neighborhood. Finally, he heard 'You've arrived!' and pulled to the curb. He was stopped before a non-descript doorway, lacking any signage other than the street address number. A few rough-looking lads loitered in the distance, down the street. He wisely took the keys with him when he alighted and rang the doorbell. The door bolt clunked open and the buzzing door popped ajar.

He cautiously entered through and was confronted by a swanky massage parlor vestibule, all red tones and velvet textures on the floor, walls, and furniture. A short stout woman approached and he was thereby greeted by the facility's matron.

"Ah, you must be Uncle Bob, our guest for tonight. I am Mrs. Leto, the housemother. We have been expecting you and all arrangements had been made for your stay with us."

She clapped her hands and a slim young lady in a long fitted dress appeared through the string-beaded doorway from a farther room.

"This is Misti and she will take care of your car and carry your things to your room."

He said she should hurry; the street toughs may have already ransacked the Jeep.

"Oh, don't worry about them. They're our security. A little quid pro quo with the neighborhood rowdies."

Uncle Bob handed over the keys and she bowed a 'thank you'. Mrs. Leto stepped towards a door at the rear of the entrance parlor. Bob followed along and she led him to a small room with a double-sized sunken bath and a low towel-draped table.

"I know it has been a long journey, especially with the rigors of the inflight hostess services that TWA so generously arranges. So, you are probably tired. Let us refresh your energies in our inimitable Oriental ways."

She clapped her hands again and a door opened; a bathrobe-clad masseuse entered and demurely bowed as she introduced herself.

"I am Liliana, at your service. Please let me help you relax after your stress-filled journey to our sensual sanctuary."

She bowed again and Bob tried to reflect her courtesy but a stitch crooked his back and he grimaced. Liliana rushed to hold her VIP customer steady and led him to sit on a stool. Mrs. Leto, observing that Liliana was capably in control, quietly departed, closing the door.

"Please, sir, may I help you undress? We should start with a hot bath to warm the tissues so I can deal with your muscle twinges."

Uncle Bob let the little maid do her duty and she carefully removed his travel duds. She held his arm strongly as he shuffled, his back still feeling the stress, into the warm bath water. Getting him settled, she doffed her robe, exposing her uniform of a sarong waist wrap. She joined him in the tub and positioned him reclining on the molded backrest.

She used sponges and cloths to wash away his sweat and grime, reaching across when needed, blithely rubbing her wet nubile nipples on his chest or arm. His prior deenergized cock rose to the occasion. She saw his excitement but merely washed his groin area before emerging from the water and holding a fluffy towel for him.

He stood carefully, feeling somewhat less strained, and gingerly tread up onto the floor. She wrapped his body with the white cotton, rubbing him dry. He saw her motion for him to lie face down on the massage table and took away his towel. Standing next to his exposed back, her nimble oiled hands rubbed and kneaded his tight thighs, sore back, and muscular shoulders. He felt his erection deflate under the somewhat achy deep muscle manipulations.

She asked him to roll over. He discovered that she had since lost the waist wrap, exposing her cute shaved pussy.

She continued with a frontal massage: thighs, chest, shoulders, neck, arms, avoiding his hips and man-zones. But she noted the further enlargement of his erection.

Her hands were slippery with the massage oils when she finally held and handled his cock. She employed slow even strokes with palm over top-outs on his knob, giving a running monologue of admiration.

"You are a very big man down here. I'll bet you have lots of women clamoring for a taste or poke of this monster. How can you find the time to satisfy all of them?"

Uncle Bob heard her praise and his cock swelled in her hands. She languidly worked his shaft and knob until she heard his breathing rise. She worked at a quicker pace, in time with his mounting gusts, that brought him to culmination. She cooed her delight and approval when he arced out vigorous shots of cum, a fountain of strong pulses with their plenteous volume that flooded across his belly. Her squeaky voice tickled his ego.

"Wow! That's a lot of sperm. But you should feel all better now: cleansed inside and out."

He lay in a mild stupor as she mopped up his discharge with warmed towels, hinting that she hoped to be more at his service soon again. She invited him to alight the table. He moved slowly, hesitant to hurt his sore back but, to his amazed delight, found the muscle stress had disappeared. He turned more confidently and jumped down to stand on his own. Liliana wrapped him in a terry cloth robe similar to her previous attire, of which she then pulled on her own again.

They strolled to the elevator and ascended to the penthouse floor. His top-floor accommodations had a splendid night view across the city of lighted avenues. He felt like a king surveying his kingdom.

She showed him around the rooms and when they returned to the main room, a lite dinner was waiting for them. They chatted idly as the evening ran on. She described her residence here in Indonesia and the TWA-sponsored spa, a lucky break in what might have been a hardscrabble existence in this densely populated corner of the world. The misogynist society dispensed a hard life to its female half; she was fortunate to have been recruited into the Total Woman Academy and its feminine enhancing program.

Finally, she arose and took his hand, leading him to the bedroom. The city lights seeped through the translucent curtains.

Uncle Bob had enjoyed his time with Liliana but wanted more than a handjob. She didn't hesitate when he took off her robe and carried her to the mattress. She lay still as he climbed in with her. His hands caressed her everywhere until his cock called again for its needed relief.

She spread her thighs and it was no time at all before Bob was deeply embedded in her snug little cunt. They bounced on the springy bed as he fucked her amenable body. He heard her little whimpers of surprise and sensuality as he powerfully rammed his strokes. It lit his libido ablaze and he took his time, pausing when he needed to back off enough to avoid too soon a culmination.

But he couldn't last forever and finally tipped over the top, pouring out his essence in another mighty torrent that rivaled the massage table eruption. The difference was that this warm flood was contained inside her crowded vaginal core. They stayed in connection until he shrank and fell out; the cum leaking onto the sheets. Liliana would be spared the cleanup; the morning housemaids would take care of that.

It was a great start to his week of treasure-seeking, the first of many juicy exotic cunts he hoped to hunt down and fuck.

----------

The GPS told him he had arrived when he crested the hill to a jungle clearing in the mountains of central Java. The tree-circled clearing comprised a mountain cabin with a jungle rivulet bisecting the grassy area. The cabin's front door was wide open in invitation to enter the rustic abode.

He dropped his bags in the bedroom and followed splashing sounds coming through an open set of sliding glass doors. He emerged onto a deck containing a sunken hot tub that itself contained two spritely Asiatic girls, twin sisters he later learned. The pair had been lounging in the warm water. Hearing their tardy guest, they stood up, gayly dancing their naked wet bodies in the bubbling pool and waving for him to join them in the water.

He calmly undressed, a covering ruse for his growing excitement. He walked to the edge of the chlorine-scented tub where the pair of water nymphs took his hands and drew him to step in. They seated him on the submerged bench and cuddled close to either side to make their super friendly introductions.

"Welcome, Uncle Bob. I'm Lorna and she's Lotus. We're so glad you're here."

Bob looked from one to the other and knew he wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Both were slender with long black hair, square-cut bangs, dark almond eyes, and energetic personalities. He'd manage, he rationalized; he hoped they wouldn't mind his Occidental identity failings.

He chatted with them as they excitedly caressed his cock and balls under the water, but adroitly held back his ejaculation. They were TWA senior coeds, assigned to this off-campus training task. Uncle Bob wondered who was being trained: him or them. It didn't matter to him; he was happy to be a trainer or trainee, regardless of whichever was intended.

As the sun set over the jungle canopy, hunger intervened. They went inside the cabin, staying nude in the steamy tropical evening. The girls cooked a light supper and thereafter, they lounged before the main room fireplace until Bob decided to explore the winnings of this easy-peasy leg of his treasure hunt. He swept one little naked beauty into his arms and carried her squirming giggling body to the bed. Her twin sister toddled behind them, determined not to miss out on the cunt hunt's first capture.

That night in bed, they conspired to truly welcome him as he fucked each in turn. As dawn broke across the mountain hideaway, he found one feminine face kissing him awake while the other's lips suckled his spent and, for now, unrevivable cock.

----------

The Jeep climbed the narrow track up the mountain through the overarching canopy of lush foliage. Uncle Bob drove the 4x4 over the rough tire ruts as Lotus encouraged him to 'keep going, we're almost there'. As they moved ever upward, intermittent breaks in the greenery exposed brief vistas over the verdant valleys and forests stretching out below.

The silvery sea was visible at the far horizon and the closer-in foliage was ornamented with bright petalled blossoms, lazy flitting butterflies, and swooping startled birds. The fancy flower patterns of Lotus' bandeau loose dress had been inspired by Nature's colorful displays.

"Okay," she said, "this is it."

Bob pulled into a small turnout, the head of a rustic nature walking path. Lotus led the way as they tiptoed quietly uphill into the tranquil but vibrant forest. Many more butterflies, birds, and flowers decorated the trail sides as they moved deeper into the cloud forest.

They emerged onto a grassy opening sited at a cliff allowing a grand view across the vast forest that stretched out to the horizon and edged against the distant silvery sea. It was a truly awe-inspiring sight.

She led Bob to the edge of the verdant clearing, to a large buttress root of a giant Kapok tree, an ancient monarch reigning over the vast vista of mountain greenery. Its spreading foot was a perfect place to sit and view the panorama.

And to ensure Uncle Bob's continuing comfort, Lotus stripped off her dress and used the cotton batik robe as a pad to seat him where he could take in the breathtaking scenery. But she wasn't done setting the scene of an exceptional natural experience.

She exposed his cock, rubbed it to solidity, and climbed naked into his lap. She positioned herself to where he could continue his survey of nature over her black hair-draped shoulder. His nose filled with her flowery shampoo residue. Her lips found his ear and neck as she felt his hands cup her smooth soft ass cheeks, ready to steady and assist in discovering anew the wonders of God's creation: flora, fauna, and female.

"I want you to enjoy all the beauty of my country, its sights and sounds and sensuous feelings, all at once."

Sidling forward, she mounted her man and executed a slow and sensual seated cowgirl as Uncle Bob took her invitation to heart.

He saw a butterfly gently flapping its wings as it rested on a leaf and likened the moves to Lotus' pussy lips fluttering on his erection. A bird flapping its wings in song matched the rhythm of his beating heart. A rivulet gurgled its cool trickling water and Bob listen to the slushing of genital membranes sliding together at their groins. The wind rustled nearby blades of grass and Lotus' breath similarly tickled his ears and neck where she was panting her exertions to his pleasure.

A falcon soared above the far treetops, catching the thermal updrafts as it soared higher in the blue sky. Bob squinted his eyes as his whole being soared higher, similar to the predator bird's elevation, in his joyful flight to ecstasy. Then the feathered hunter dove steeply onto its prey and Bob dove deeply into Lotus' fertile furrow, shooting his milky seed deep inside his seated sex-mate.

Calm reclaimed them eventually, somehow, and they gathered their thoughts and their things and journeyed back along the path to their vehicle. Lotus' dress was now tainted across her abdomen by the large wet spot created by their leaked genital fluids dribbled there when they had finally dismounted.

A young local couple passed them going upward; the girl clung to her anxious boyfriend's hauling hand; she lagged behind and giggled mild complaints to ease his stride as the determined boy towed her along. The boy smirked in passing when he noticed the cum-stain on Lotus' dress. Bob imagined the local boy's unsuspecting maiden would soon be surprised and compulsively fucked by the vigorous stud, probably at the same tree root spot. It certainly was a convenient place for viewing and screwing, with or without her willing consent.

'Ahh, the devious wiles of lusty youthful desires' he mused.

Bob's final mountain evening was upon them. The cabin trio splashed and played in the hot tub. He took charge and carried Lorna to the cabin bed. He was sluicing her pussy in sidesaddle when he felt Lotus' bare boobs knead against his back. Both sets of modest firm tits massaged his body while his cock dwelled lovingly in Lorna's sweet pussy. Both girls whispered encouragements and praises to his waning energies, satisfied that their pussies had provided prizes worthy of the VIP treasure hunter.

----------

His Jeep bounced along the seaside access road until the GPS announced its usual 'You've arrived'. But where? It was a small turnout, barely wide enough to park the vehicle and allow another one to carefully squeeze past. Otherwise, the sides of the road were walled in with full foliage and no apparent break. Then he saw a slight notch in the otherwise continuous green. He found the narrow and overgrown footpath and followed it over the barrier dune to the flat sand expanse.

An isolated beach cabana was situated to his left and he walked to its front porch, keeping a lookout for anybody else nearby. From the front, it gave a beautiful broad view of the ocean swells, the air salty and floral-scented, birds chirping, a truly idyllic tropical setting.

His eyes spotted a dark visage emerging from the waves, a thin naked brown girl. She waded slowly ashore and strutted across the strand of sand towards him. Her skin was shiny and wet and her soaked long hair hung behind. Her hips swayed as she trod the soft sand towards him. Her hand held a short spear with a wiggling fish pieced on its trident points. Her smile broadened as she came close, a little more hop in her step, glad to see that her guest had found her.

"Hi! You must be Uncle Bob, my guest for the next few days. I'm Luna."

Bob smiled down at her as she inverted her fish-loaded spear and stabbed its butt into the sand. She pressed her palms together as her head dipped slightly in a bow. He was amused by her laidback nude introduction. He looked her up and down, noting her modest nipple puckered breasts and shaved genital plushness. He was already musing on how this hostess was going to provide him with some very pleasant times over the next few days.

Perky Luna led him inside the small bungalow and got him settled in. The foot of the large bed faced the sea and the open paneled wall had a full vista of the shore. She donned a thong and busied herself with some last-minute housekeeping while he relaxed on the veranda and admired the sunset. With house chores accomplished, she stoked a small fire pit on the beach nearby.

After dusk, they ate a supper of bonfire roasted freshly speared fish with tuber vegetables while Bob admired the sounds and scenery about them. Sarong-clad Luna sat beside him, leaning against his chest as he cuddled her under his arm. She sang in soft tones, a native melody that soothed Bob's nerves and calmed his soul.

bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers
12