Nigerian Love Stories

Story Info
A day in the life of a Nigerian couple.
1.5k words
2.85
2.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"If you don't have the cash, you will pay with your asses," said Mark Rosenthal, addressing his tenants at their apartment doorstep. A native of metropolitan Tel Aviv, Israel, Mark has been living in the United Kingdom for over a decade and made a fortune in the London real estate market. The slim, red-haired and green-eyed British-Israeli landlord grinned lasciviously at the African couple he was meeting with. When it comes to dealing with tenants, Mark drives a hard bargain. These two had no idea what they were in for...

Mark is a fairly tough customer. The man doesn't play when it comes to his money. Just ask his ex-wife Mildred Cosgrove. The poor woman left the marriage with only the clothes on her back. Rumor is that Mildred Cosgrove is living in a tenement in Glasgow somewhere. Mark is a ruthless man, in both his personal life and his professional life. A lot of Mark's tenants complain that he has unusual methods when it comes time to extract his money from them. Mark doesn't consider himself a bad guy. He simply has a unique way of conducting his business...

Upon hearing the landlord's words, Malik Olafemi and his wife Yasmin Mbali exchanged a look. Mark showed up at the couple's place demanding the rent and he was making a fuss. Malik didn't care for it one bit. Yasmin's reaction was a little more subdued. The six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and muscular Black Muslim man seemed perplexed while the curvy, big-bottomed Black Muslim woman seemed wryly amused. What could this Black Muslim woman be thinking at a time like this? Inside Rosenthal Towers, located in North London, UK, things were most definitely taking a rather strange turn. Mark licked his lips in anticipation. Talk about an indecent proposal...

"Come on, Malik," Yasmin said with a smirk. The African Muslim woman found the situation quite titillating. Mark looked at Yasmin as though the two of them share a secret. Malik looked at his wife Yasmin, then glanced at Mark before nodding. Malik unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick Black dick. Mark smiled and rubbed his hands together before getting on his knees. As Yasmin looked on, Mark grabbed Malik's big Black dick and took him into his mouth. Mark began sucking Malik's big Black dick as if his life depended on it.

"I am only doing this for us," Malik said, and Yasmin nodded and grinned. Sliding her hand between her thighs, Yasmin began fingering her pussy. Malik stood there as Mark sucked his big Black dick in front of his wife. Yasmin has known about her husband Malik's bisexuality for a long time. In their hometown of Kano, Nigeria, Malik used to fuck men and transvestites, before bowing to tradition and marrying Yasmin. Yasmin, a loose woman who likes all kinds of freaky stuff, didn't mind being married to a man like Malik. They were birds of a feather.

"Oh come on, Malik, you stick your dick into anything," Yasmin teased. The curvy African Muslim gal felt her pussy get wet and her nipples hardened as her husband Malik thrust his big Black cock into Mark's mouth. The other night, after Malik came home exhausted following a day of work at the steel plant, he fucked the hell out of Yasmin. Hell, Yasmin's holes were still sore from the pounding that Malik gave her. The African Muslim stud likes to fuck his wife roughly after a hard day of work. Yasmin is a tease and totally deserves it. No shame in her game...

"Very true," Mark paused to say. He winked at Yasmin before he resumed sucking Malik's dick. A long time ago, in his hometown of Tel Aviv, Israel, Mark discovered that he was sexually attracted to Black men and Black women. Now, in the name of tradition, Mark married a White British woman named Mildred Cosgrove, but he cared very little for her. While married to Mildred, Mark was sexing up hot Black women and handsome Black men left and right. It's part of what led to their divorce. Certain things simply are not meant to be...

"You fellas are getting me hot," Yasmin said, licking her lips lustfully. Malik and Mark watched as Yasmin undressed, revealing her curvy body. Thick and sexy, with big tits, wide hips, thick thighs and a big round ass, Yasmin is African female hotness personified. Getting on all fours, Yasmin approached the two men and joined in on the fun. Mark was pleasantly surprised when Yasmin grabbed his cock and stroked him. With Malik's big Black cock in his mouth, Mark couldn't say anything. Yasmin winked at Mark and then took his White cock into her mouth. Yeah, the lady of the house must have her fun too...

"Damn, it's like that?" Malik said, shaking his head. The big African Muslim man watched as his wife Yasmin sucked Mark's dick while Mark continued to suck him off. In this manner, the party really got going. After fellating Mark, whose big White cock tasted fabulous, Yasmin lay down and spread her thick dark thighs. Mark got the hint and began eating her pussy. Meanwhile, Malik stroked his big dark dick while watching the two of them. Yasmin grinned as Mark licked her clit and fingered her pussy. Looking at her husband Malik, Yasmin tugged on his stiff Black dick.

"It's like that, hubby," Yasmin said to her husband Malik as she took his big Black dick into her mouth. Malik grinned and pushed his dick down Yasmin's throat. Yeah, the African Muslim woman can be difficult at times but her throat game is fierce. Mark lathered Yasmin's pussy with his tongue and fingered her until she came. After that, the fun really began. Malik put on a condom and came up behind Mark. The small Jewish man smiled as the big African Muslim man gripped his hips and pressed his big Black dick against his ass.

"Go for it," Mark said, and he opened himself up to Malik. Groaning, Malik lubricated his dick and then pushed it into Mark's ass. Yasmin watched the whole thing while fingering her pussy. Feeling horny, Yasmin put a condom on Mark's dick and then rubbed it against her pussy. Mark got the hint and thrust his hard cock into Yasmin's pussy. Meanwhile, Malik plowed his big Black dick into Mark's ass. The African Muslim man likes a tight ass and doesn't care if it belongs to a female or a man. Isn't that a progressive attitude to have? This man truly does not discriminate based on gender!

"Fuck me," Yasmin squealed, and the curvy African Muslim gal began grinding her big ass against Mark's groin. Mark thrust his big White cock into Yasmin's pussy even as Malik's big Black cock filled his pale ass. After fucking like this for a while, they switched things up. Yasmin remained on all fours while Malik came up behind her after grabbing a new condom. Malik caressed Yasmin's thick ass and spread her cheeks. Without further ado, Malik pushed his big Black dick into Yasmin's asshole. Yasmin groaned happily as Malik's big Black cock popped into her asshole. The curvy gal arched her back and fingered her pussy as her husband fucked her in the ass. Good times.

"Got something for you," Mark said to Malik as he came up behind the big man. Mark grabbed a new condom and lubed himself up. Malik tensed as Mark caressed his ass. Yasmin clenched her anal muscles on Malik's dick, ensnaring him. That big booty of hers was not letting go of his big Black dick. Mark pushed his big White cock into Malik's smooth Black ass. Malik gasped as Mark's dick filled his asshole. Yasmin sighed, feeling Malik's dick hardening inside her asshole. Turning around briefly, she saw why. Mark had his dick all the way inside Malik's ass. Hot damn!

"Fuck me while I fuck her," Malik groaned. Mark smiled and plunged his big White cock into Malik's smooth Black ass. At the same time, Malik plowed his big Black dick into the depths of Yasmin's asshole. That's right, White cock goes into Black male ass while Black dick goes into Black female asshole. It is a beautiful thing. Sexual diversity at its very best. Yasmin moaned passionately and fingered her pussy as Malik fucked her in the ass. Malik filled Yasmin's asshole with his dick while Mark's cock filled his ass. The three of them thus fucked and sucked the night away in this fashion.

Much later, Mark Rosenthal was all smiles after leaving the domicile of Malik Olafemi and his wife Yasmin Mbali. The British-Israeli landlord does have a reputation as a fairly tough customer but he is perfectly willing to be reasonable. Mark got to taste Black pussy and Black dick on the same night. This is the sort of thing that most bisexual men can only dream of. Mark gave the couple a ten-day extension on their rent payment because he is flexible like that. Flexibility is a beautiful thing. Of course, Mark intends to visit the couple a lot more often. It's the neighborly thing to do, after all...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers