Night at the Hospital Pt. 01

Story Info
Upset horny Asian girl finds big cock at the hospital.
5.9k words
4.58
25.9k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story involving an Asian girl, Asian boy, and a white guy. If you've read my other stories, you probably will know where this goes. I originally conceived this as a single standalone story, but a fan reader suggested some ideas for subsequent sequels. I will probably make this a 3-part series. This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. The story contains M/f sex, public sex, voyeurism, mild raceplay, wmaf, and non-consent.

It was late in the evening and Olivia got a call from her boyfriend, Colin, that he was hospitalized from food poisoning and had to remain in the hospital for monitoring.

Olivia made her way to the hospital and to his room. She was concerned for her boyfriend but also visibly upset. It was a day before their anniversary trip and she knew her trip was ruined by this. She was looking forward to this trip all these months.

Olivia was a demanding and uptight Asian lawyer. She was 29 years old, 5ft7, medium build athletic girl. She was the average run of the mill Asian girl. She was in shape but not that curvy and didn't have any particularly stunning features. She grew up in a traditional household, focused around studying and meeting life achievements.

She landed a job at a law firm after school and then found her current boyfriend through mutual friends. She was confident in nature and always thought that her education made her independent and unyielding.

Her Asian boyfriend, by contrast, was younger by 2 years, more passive, laid back and easy going and always looked after her needs. This boosted her confidence more. They were a good match and have dated for well over 4 years.

Olivia felt like her life was going well and liked having control of her life. This sudden trip to the hospital definitely threw her plans off and in disarray.

Olivia got to the hospital and went to the room where Colin was staying. Doctors said that due to his food poisoning and some other symptoms, he had to stay overnight to monitor his condition. He was in bed, looked physically fine, but still felt discomfort.

"Colin," she said, "are you alright? How are you feeling?"

"I'm ok baby," Colin replied, delighted to see his girlfriend. "Just something I ate and now this. Doctor said I need to stay overnight and will take around a week to recover."

"You know what this means."

"I know baby. I'm so sorry that this is happening. I know the trip you planned for us was something special and how much you looked forward to it."

He reached over and grabbed her hand hoping to make her feel better.

She felt deflated, she was working non-stop for the last few weeks and wanted to take this trip with him. They were also hoping to spice things up this trip.

"You know how much I wanted to go on this trip and how much I needed it," she said. "We specifically booked that special private villa to, you know, have some wild fun."

"I know baby, we were going to try out our fantasies there. I was really looking forward to it too. Especially since we saved ourselves the last two weeks for that special moment."

It was something the two of them had agreed upon prior to their trip. Both refrained from masturbating and having sex for two weeks to build up their arousal. Not that it was something too difficult since they only had sex once a week, but they were hoping it would bring some added passion to their relationship.

The experience left Olivia extremely horny. She wasn't especially hyper-sexual, and everytime she got aroused, she knew her boyfriend would satisfy her. She was always the one who initiated sex and she timed the trip so that her sexual arousal was at its peak.

She had always been a bit dissatisfied with Colin's lack of sexual endurance which is why they only had sex once a week. The trip was to make him focus on her sexual needs the entire time and to let him satisfy her sexual hunger.

Now she was left dry because of this unfortunate mishap.

Her tone changed as she began to complain to Colin--a mix of anger and desperation as she looked for ways to ease herself.

"You know it meant a lot to me. And now I just don't know what to do. It was an opportunity for you, for us, to spice things up. After all the stress at work, I was just ready to unleash myself and just have a lot of sex with you."

Colin looked up at her, sensing the disappointment from her. He gave her hand a squeeze and moved his hand down to caress her bare leg. She was wearing a single piece thin-strapped floral dress. He worked his hand up her dress and on to her butt.

Olivia stood in silence and didn't object. She glanced at the door that was still open, she felt exposed, a bit naughty. She had never done any public play before, but the exposure was turning her on.

Colin continued to caress her butt and slid his hand under her panties. His fingers moved in and down her butt cheeks and down to her crotch. As he touched the hair around her pussy, he felt a tinge of wetness. He rubbed his fingers around her pussy lips and on her clit. It got wetter as he continued rubbing.

Colin looked back at her. Olivia now had her eyes closed and enjoyed the touch. Sometimes she heard voices down the hallway but she stopped caring about the opened door.

Colin then pulled her panties down to the floor. He continued to rub her clit and pussy opening making her even more wet. Her vagina began to swell as he spread her pussy lips open and inserted a finger inside her.

She moaned as his finger slid inside her. The warm wet vagina clenched to his finger as he tried to find her g-spot.

Olivia was thoroughly enjoying this. The two weeks without any stimulation was a lot for her to handle. She needed this, yet she also wanted more than just his finger inside her.

She wanted him to lick her but it would have been difficult on a hospital bed. She wanted his cock.

Colin continued to finger her. Her pussy juice was now dripping down his hand. He increased the pace, shoving two fingers in and out of her wet pussy hole, hoping he could make her cum.

Olivia was not ready yet. She brushed her hand over Colin's crotch. She opened the bottom cover of his hospital gown and grabbed his soft dick and his plump balls.

Colin was not expecting it but here they were, both fondling each other's genitals in the hospital room.

She yanked on his soft uncut Asian dick trying to get it hard. It had been the same two weeks since Colin last came so she hoped he would get hard quickly. Yet as she continued to stroke, his dick remained limp.

She was not pleased that his cock could not get hard. Maybe it was the medication or maybe he was just too tired. It was not what she wanted, she longed to play with a hard cock while she was getting fingered.

"Why won't you get hard honey?" she asked in frustration.

"Um, I dunno, I must be tired or something. Maybe you can try sucking on it?"

"I don't think so buddy. You know that I don't give blowjobs. I'm not that kind of girl."

It was true, Olivia always thought that girls who gave blowjobs were dirty sluts. Though she has only had a few sexual partners, she always had the impression that cocks were always unclean. Something about the smelly foreskin that made her think that cocks were dirty. She felt like she was a grade above other girls and refused to give blowjobs.

She squeezed his cock, played with his foreskin, but nothing worked. It stayed limp.

She moved back towards Colin and gave him a peck on his lips. She hoped that some sensual kissing would make him aroused.

She leaned in on him and gave him a wet kiss. Their mouths opened up and their tongues coiled around each other. They smooched and licked trying to drive up the level of horniness.

She continued to pump his cock while he rubbed her clit and prodded her vagina with his fingers.

With Olivia leaning in on him, her dress was flipped up. Her hairy pussy, her dark pussy lips, and ass were all exposed facing the door. Little did they know that a male nurse was just outside the door watching them play with each other.

The nurse could see Colin's fingers fidgeting around his girlfriend's tight pussy slit and Olivia's hand gripping her boyfriend's flaccid cock. She kept grinding her pelvis on his fingers for some added stimulation. His fingers poked deep inside her wet pussy hole. Their mouths and lips entwined with each other, eating each other, and oblivious to their exposure.

They continued to mutually masturbate each other inside the hospital room for some time. The male nurse remained silent.

Olivia got a bit impatient after a while and was disappointed that Colin's cock still would not get hard. It was already late and she wasn't getting what she wanted.

"Ugh honey, your dick is still soft and tiny, this isn't working."

"I'm sorry, I can't help it."

She pulled his fingers out of her pussy. They were dripping wet.

"You're such a disappointment you know. You're always like this, it takes you forever to get hard, and when you do, you cum so fast. I don't know why I put up with that.

"See how wet my pussy is? You know how aroused I am? This whole trip is off the rails and you can't even satisfy me. I want to play with a real cock. Not some limp useless dick. I should just lock you up in chastity and go home and play with my dildo instead. Or better off, find a real cock."

Colin sulked. "I know it's all my fault baby. Please don't get mad and don't lock me up again. Go home and get some rest and I'll make it up to you once I'm all recovered. I promise. I'll make love to you just the way you want."

"I'm so horny right now you don't even want to know what kind of wild sex I'm craving for right now."

She picked up her panties and threw it on him and said, "Here's a little something to remind you of me. I'm gonna go home now. See you tomorrow honey."

Olivia walked out of the room feeling angry and defeated. She didn't know if she wanted to take her mind off things or really go home and masturbate.

She walked down the hallway for a minute or so until she heard a voice behind him.

"Ma'am," a man said to her from behind.

She turned around and saw a male nurse. A well-built white guy stood behind her. The guy was around 5ft9, short brown hair with trimmed facial hair around his face mask. He was in his scrubs and a hospital ID showing his name as George. Based on his physique and muscular appearance, he looked to be in his early 30s.

"Uh yes?" replied Olivia.

"Can I speak to you in private?"

"What is it? Is it about my boyfriend?"

"Actually something more serious than that."

"What could be more serious? Just tell me now, I have to go home."

"We should go into an empty room."

Olivia was annoyed. She just wanted to go home and masturbate, but now this stupid nurse wouldn't let her leave.

They went into an empty examination room and the male nurse closed the door behind them.

"Ok, get to the point, what is it, I don't have time for this," complained Olivia.

"Alright, I'll get straight to the point. You and your boyfriend were doing inappropriate stuff and I think you're going to get into serious trouble."

"Huh? What? How? What are you talking about?" said Olivia, trying to size up and not feel intimidated.

"I think you know what you were doing with your boyfriend and I saw you and also have a video recording of it. If I report it to my supervisor, the hospital is going to kick both of you out."

Olivia knew what he was talking about, but she felt unfazed. She postured herself like a defense lawyer in a courtroom to make herself more assertive. She looked back at the nurse who was only a few inches taller than her but much more bulky.

"You're going to need to show some proof before you accuse me of things," she snapped back.

George looked back at her trying to get things her way. She was complaining, pushy, demanding, but he knew very well that deep down she was just another submissive Asian chick.

He replied, "I wouldn't get all feisty if I were you. I recorded it. You want to see yourself getting fingered by your boyfriend and acting like some cheap slut in the hospital? I could release it to your work and let them see if they still want to employ you."

"Well, we were just sharing an intimate private moment. That's a violation of my privacy."

"Not with the door wide open and both of you exposing your genitals."

Her attitude started to shift, she did not have any other explanation for what she did. She was also afraid that if work found out, she would face serious consequences.

"I know you're a horny little bitch," he said, "I heard you talking about finding real cock and having wild sex."

"Excuse me?" she balked back.

"Look at you, your nipples are hard, poking through your skimpy dress. Bet your pussy is still wet."

"It's just that...well...," she stuttered, "we were supposed to go on a holiday tomorrow and we were saving for each other. I just got caught up in the heat of the moment, I didn't really mean it."

She was now trying to plead for sympathy.

"Didn't mean it? Sounds like you're just some sex-craved Asian girl."

She didn't respond.

"I can tell that your boyfriend left your little pussy unsatisfied. You wanted something more, didn't you?"

Again she didn't respond and looked blankly back at George. She lowered her eyes to his crotch and saw a big bulge with a wet spot on his green scrubs.

George saw that she was focused on his bulge and he rubbed his hand on his crotch a bit more. The bulge grew and showed the outline of his penis. She could tell it was large. He rubbed it a bit more and the wet spot grew. It was evident he wasn't wearing any underwear beneath his scrubs.

"You like what you see?" he asked her.

She was fixated on his crotch and started to get a bit wet herself.

"You know, I won't tell anyone about what happened, as long as we can satisfy each other," he continued.

"I dunno...that wouldn't be right."

"I don't think you have a choice, I can make you cum. You know that's all you want right now."

She bit her lip, visibly aroused, and stalled for time to decide what to do next.

"Take off your dress and show me your beautiful body."

She hesitated.

"Come on, I can see your hard nipples. Show me your body, show me how horny you are and I will let you play with my cock."

She didn't know what to do. She acted on her sexual impulse and slowly pulled her straps off and the dress fell down. She was stark naked, she wasn't wearing a bra and her panties were with her boyfriend.

What was she thinking? She felt embarrassed. She was a professional, not some cheap slut. But here she was, totally naked in front of some random white dude, controlling her, and intoxicating her with utter horiness.

She stood still as George walked up to her and touched her bare skin.

She winced. She felt uneasy. Not so much that she felt violated but the feeling that she was now vulnerable. Not something she was used to.

He grabbed her perky little Asian breasts and gave them a squeeze. Her dark nipples were protruding. He brushed his hand down her soft flat stomach and fondled her hairy pussy. She was already wet. He rubbed his fingers along her clit before wiping the wetness off on her grisly natural bush that covered her pussy.

"Hmm not bad, small breasts, fit body, a bit hairy down there. Why are Asians always so untamed and hairy down there? So bushy, you must not get a lot of sex. I wonder how tight you are down there."

She blushed with embarrassment. Only her boyfriend had seen her naked and he never commented about her natural unshaved pubes.

He drew her closer to him. She felt his breath and body heat, the intimacy was growing. He then grabbed her hand and placed it on his crotch. She felt the size of his rock hard cock underneath his pants. Intuitively, she knew what to do next.

Her sexual urges have taken over her now. She was no longer a rational smarty-pants lawyer, she just was a naked obedient girl craving for dick.

She pulled down his pants and out came his cock. It was not that long, around 7 inches but looked heavy, stumpy and meaty.

"Oh my god," she said in astonishment seeing his cock for the first time.

His cut penis was massively thick. Just the shaft alone was thicker than his penis head. She had never seen such a fat girthy cock before.

She was mesmerized by the size. To her, it was a thing of awe, a pink penis head with a thick veiny shaft surrounded by neatly trimmed pubes and a pair of plump hanging balls. She wanted to hold it, feel it, and taste it. Her boyfriend couldn't get hard for her and now it was her chance to play with this big fat veiny white cock.

Was she going to cheat on her boyfriend? Would it be appropriate to play with some random guy that just caught her masturbating in the hospital?

None of these questions mattered. She was too horny to resist. She was fixated on how huge his cock was.

She slowly went in and grabbed the meaty penis with her soft hands. Her fingers were barely able to wrap around the thick shaft. She stroked it and a drop of precum came out of the penis tip.

George looked at her, amused that this Asian girl was so enthralled by his white cock. Just moments ago she was acting all uptight but now has succumbed to her horniness and revealed how slutty she actually was.

She stroked his cock and thought, I've never been with a white guy before, do all white guys have such big cocks? It's so smooth, so clean cut, and so thick. The girth is like double the size of my boyfriend's cock. It's like the size of a soda can. He's so masculine with this cock.

"Get down on your knees and suck my cock," he instructed her.

She looked back at him, still stroking his cock and said, "Um, I don't really give blowjobs to guys, not really my thing."

"Again, it's not a choice. Stop trying to act all proper. All you Asian girls think you're so innocent and pure, but deep down all you crave is sex. Now be an obedient little Asian girl and service my white cock before I pound your pussy."

It was true, she hated giving blowjobs, but seeing George's fat cock and his dominating tone compelled her to do otherwise.

She didn't know why but she complied. She knelt down. He slapped his thick cock right on her pretty face. His precum clinged on to her face. For whatever reason, she was enjoying this humiliation. This fat cock whacking her face just made her ever more submissive.

She had never felt this way with her boyfriend. She would never put up with this with anyone else at work or anywhere else. She always had things her way. Why was she so submissive to this white guy?

George was experienced enough with Asian girls to know very well that deep down they were absolute sluts when it came to big cocks. Seeing how inadequately small her boyfriend's cock was, he knew immediately she would be amazed and subject herself to his big fat cock.

George removed his shirt and removed the rest of his pants. She looked up at him, her almond-shaped Asian eyes peered up, and from her vantage, all she saw was his cock next to her mouth and upwards was his huge hairy muscular chest.

Damn, she thought, this guy is so handsome, rugged and manly. Total opposite of my passive boyfriend. I must have his cock.

With his fat cock brushing her lips and coating her nostrils with his precum, she was in heat and in peak arousal. Whatever objections she had with blowjobs were now irrelevant. She had to taste this white cock. She placed her two hands on his shaft, gave the penis head a kiss, then opened her mouth and swallowed as much as she could.

She felt flushed, a lash of sensation whipped inside her as soon as her mouth made contact with his cock. She didn't know what it was, but it sure felt good to have a meaty cock inside her mouth.

12