Night at the Hospital Pt. 02

Story Info
Asian girl decides to submit to white master.
8k words
4.76
14.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story involving an Asian girl, Asian boy, and a white guy. If you've read my other stories, you probably will know where this goes. This is the second part. This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. The story contains heavy wmaf M/f dom/sub sex, F/m sex, cum eating, chastity, medium raceplay, degradation, and non-consent submission.

Previously, during a night at the hospital, an uptight and confident Asian girl, 29y, was visiting her sick Asian boyfriend, 27y. She got caught by a nurse while masturbating with her boyfriend. The nurse, a white male in his 30s, blackmailed her and made her have sex with him. At first she hesitated but relinquished and had the best sex she has ever had. She realized how much a big white cock was able to satisfy her and that contrary to her public image, she was actually a submissive cumslut. That night changed the way she felt sexually about herself, her boyfriend, and about white men.

First half of this story is about Asian female and her subby Asian bf, second half is about White male/Asian female sex. So skip ahead if you have any preferences.

Olivia got back to her apartment after being fucked senseless by George, the white male nurse. She couldn't process what just happened, it was a mix of euphoria and disillusion.

She took off her dress, she wasn't wearing a bra and she left her panties with her boyfriend at the hospital. She could smell the dry semen on her body.

She laid on the bed and closed her eyes, thinking about what just happened. She was still wet. She couldn't stop thinking about George; more specifically, she couldn't stop thinking about his big cock that pounded her endlessly. She began to touch herself again, gliding her hands down to her hairy pussy that also had dried cum.

She dug her fingers inside her plump vagina and pulled them out. Her fingers were coated with sticky cum and pussy juice. She rubbed them together and then licked it all up.

She had no idea what compelled her to do that. She had never given her boyfriend a blowjob, a demeaning and disgusting act in her mind, let alone swallow any cum. Yet here she was, naked in her bed, satiating over another man's salty cum that was left deep inside her warm pussy.

It was the first time a man had fucked her raw and first time a man pumped their seed deep inside her fertile womb. She was hooked.

What is it with George? She thought. He's not that tall or big, just muscular and bulky and manly, with his slight hairy body and an intoxicating scent. He's probably the same height as my boyfriend, but so much more endowed. His cock, with its circumcised head and fat girth, is so much more impressive.

The more she thought about the dominant white male, the more she wanted to fuck again. The more she wanted a big white cock to fill her fertile pussy with cum. She rubbed her clit vigorously as she was about to cum again. She plunged her fingers into her pussy again and arched her back as she came. Her body spasmed a few times before settling down.

Another satisfied orgasm, but not as satisfying without a raw dick inside her.

She pulled her fingers out and again they were covered in residual slimy cum and pussy juice which she licked up right away. She was done for the night, she didn't bother cleaning herself. She slowly drifted off to sleep, in the nude and fantasizing about white cock and being a cumslut.

The next morning, her boyfriend, Colin was discharged from the hospital. It wasn't until late in the afternoon that she realized she needed some emergency contraception.

Without telling her boyfriend, she scheduled to have an IUD insertion the next day. Not that she needed his approval anyways, but better for him not to know.

Once back home, Colin was mildly surprised that Olivia was no longer upset over missing their big trip. He wondered what was making her so at ease.

The next couple days went by uneventfully. Their work schedule kept them busy. They did not engage in any intimacy or sexual activities. Colin didn't initiate and Olivia didn't seem to care. All Olivia could think about was George dominating her and shoving his fat cock inside her over and over again.

She still loved her boyfriend and all that he did for her. But her addiction to white cock was getting stronger and did not believe her boyfriend's Asian penis would satisfy her physical needs anymore. Let alone dominate her the way George did.

As much as she wanted white cock, she was still too afraid to text him. A part of her still felt conflicted about cheating on her boyfriend and a bit scared of the consequences. She liked being in control of things. However, the lust and sexual tension remained and made her flustered.

The lack of intimacy from her boyfriend over the past few days just made her crave sex even more.

After five days of indecisiveness, Olivia couldn't take it anymore and finally texted George.

No reply. Did he forget about her already? Was he not satisfied with her?

2 days later, while working from home, she finally received a reply: "Who's this? Which dumb slut is this?"

Much like the initial encounter, Olivia scoffed at his reply. What's with his attitude? She thought.

"This is Olivia. We hooked up in the hospital a week ago. You left me your number as you left the room."

"Tell me what I did to you."

Olivia felt humiliated. Did she really have to describe what happened that night?

She wrote back a long text, describing that eventful night. How she sucked his big cock, how he fucked her doggy style and then flipped her over and came all over her body. And then he came again inside her.

"Ah yes, the horny Asian with the tight hairy pussy who kept resisting. I guess you wanna do it again."

"Yes."

"Yes, what, beg for it."

"Yes sir, I'm begging for your big cock to be inside me again."

"Good. Your pussy belongs to me. Now send me a picture of your pussy and your face."

What?! He wants me to send nudes, she thought. She never sent nudes to anyone before, not even to her boyfriend when they were dating.

She felt uneasy about it but recalled that he already took a picture of her naked on the hospital floor.

She walked over to the mirror, disrobed, and took a full frontal naked picture of herself and sent it over.

She waited again and started to dwell.

Was she really going forward with this? She didn't have feelings for this guy, just craved his meaty cock. She still loved her boyfriend, no doubt about that. There was no easy answer. Maybe if she could convince her boyfriend to open up and understand somehow.

Ten minutes later, she received a reply. A dick pic of his thick stiff cock and a message: "That hairy pussy makes you look like a cheap village whore. Is this what your pussy is craving for?"

He followed up with another video clip.

Olivia opened the video and showed an upclose shot of his massive 7in thick cock fucking some random bald pussy with the girl moaning incessantly. For someone who never watched porn, she got turned on by it. Just seeing his cock again, violently pounding away, was mesmerizing.

She loved seeing his thick cut cock with its exposed cockhead. She jumped on the bed and started rubbing her clit. She wanted relief. She wanted to cum so bad.

With her phone in one hand, she used her other hand to brush aside her bush and opened her labia lips. She felt the dampness inside her pussy. She rubbed her clit and imagined having his big cock inside her again.

She kept watching the video clip on her phone and continued to masturbate. She was too horny, too distracted that she didn't even hear her boyfriend come home.

Colin, her boyfriend, walked into the bedroom and saw his girlfriend laying naked, back arched and rubbing her pussy along her fingers. The sight got him aroused, was she being suggestive? He bit his lip and gave his cock a tug and hoped for some action.

Olivia looked up and was caught by surprise. Her first instinct was to quickly lock her phone. She got up and composed herself while staying naked.

"Hi babe, got home early, didn't know we were planning to have some fun right now. You're so sexy as always," said Colin and he started to take his clothes off.

"I was just uh, yeah..." she said, she didn't know what to say. She hoped he wasn't suspicious of anything. She went along knowing how horny her boyfriend was. She already made him withhold from masturbating the last 2 weeks, and then last week, he was in the hospital. Basically he hasn't cummed in 3 weeks.

She felt bad for him. Poor guy, she thought, maybe I should give him some relief to keep our relationship going.

She got up and walked over to him. She gave him a soft peck on the lips as their bare bodies touched. Colin's cock instantly sprang up.

She spotted his raging hard-on and grabbed it. Although she never measured his cock, it felt noticeably smaller than the white cock she had a week ago. At 5 inches and uncut, it was a few inches smaller and the girth was not even comparable. For the first time, she realized that size did matter to her.

Her hand easily wrapped around his thin shaft, it was hard but not meaty. She could see how sensitive he was as she pulled his foreskin back. The simple tug was enough to make his body quiver.

She gave him another kiss and instructed him to go shower first.

As he showered, Oliva got back on the bed and sent George a text, "Your video made my pussy very wet and now I'm horny. My bf almost caught me masturbating to your video!"

George replied, "So what? Show him the video. I bet his little Asian dick can't compare."

"His cock did feel a bit small. But I can't let him know about this. It will ruin our relationship. He thinks we're going to have sex now."

"Sure, if you think that will satisfy you. Let him try, you're not going to feel anything. Just don't let him cum inside you. Your pussy belongs to me."

"Ok sir."

"After that, no more sex for his little rice dick. Asian pussies are meant for white gods."

"Ok sir."

Colin finished his shower very quickly. Clearly he was eager for sex. He came out of the bathroom with his towel and immediately took it off.

Olivia, already in bed, looked at her boyfriend's hard cock. Despite the small size, she was still aroused and wet from her sexting. She also wanted to experience some intimacy again with her boyfriend.

She gave him a seductive look and spread her legs wide open and showed him her hairy pussy. He moved closer, captivated by her sexy taint and puffy labia under her bush. She reached over, grabbed his hard cock and pulled him closer to the edge of the bed. He stood in front as she rolled his foreskin back. His sensitive cock head grazed over her bushy pube before touching her glistening pussy opening. The touch sent an electric shock across both of them.

She held his cock and traced his penis head along her puffy labia, tingling his cockhead with her coarse bush. He was enjoying the light foreplay.

"Do you want me to eat you or do you want me to grab a condom," he asked her, knowing that they only had protected sex.

Olivia licked her lips and gripped his cock tightly. She guided it and slowly inserted his throbbing cockhead inside her warm pink opening.

Colin was surprised and excited. He didn't object. Was he really entering her pussy without a condom? Could he finally experience actual intimate raw sex with his girlfriend for the first time?

With a single thrust, he shifted forward and buried his small shaft inside her. Her wetness enveloped his bare cock. It was surreal to be inside her warm pussy without a condom. He felt like he was in heaven as his throbbing member made contact with the squishy insides of her pussy wall. His body tingled with excitement. His cock was over-sensitive from weeks of not cumming.

For Olivia, the feeling of her boyfriend's cock inside her was definitely not as intense. His cock stretched her hole then quickly disappeared inside her pussy. Once inside, she did not experience the same fulfillment the way George's thick cock had inside her. The sensation was lacking to say the least.

She now understood that cock size did matter. It further solidified the fact that she had to have a big white cock to satisfy her Asian pussy. Despite the minimal sensation, she still allowed him to fuck her bare pussy. She loved him and wanted to make him cum. She knew it wouldn't take long, his little dick probably wouldn't last long without a condom, she could already see him starting to clench.

"You like that baby? How does it feel without a condom?" she asked devilishly as she grinded on him.

Colin could barely concentrate, he was holding back as hard as he could, grasping her thighs, thrusting ever slowly, and replied, "I love you so much, it feels so good...being inside you...Your tight wet pussy feels like heaven. You're all I could ask for. I never thought we would have sex without a condom."

Olivia was aroused by his admiration. It turned her on when her boyfriend praised her like that. She wanted to fuck him more but knew he was about to cum any minute.

He continued to grind his cock inside the moist confines of her tight pussy. Her tight tender pussy gripped his shaft and pushed him to the edge, he could no longer hold back and was about to explode. He pulled her close, thrusted deeper and squeezed her waist. He shook his head back and started to moan.

"Baby are you cumming? Already?" she teased him.

Colin was in a trance, his eyes were closed.

"Oh baby I'm cumming! I don't think I can hold it back any longer!" he yelled.

Olivia sensed his imminent orgasm and told him to pull out immediately. She has not told him about her IUD and he did not want to get her pregnant.

In a quick second, he pulled his hard cock out and he shot his weeks long load. Spurts came out and covered her hairy pussy. A load of cum landed on top of her pussy and flowed over and stuck to her labia and vulva.

Colin quivered and then collapsed on Olivia.

"What? You came already? So fast, that was barely 2 minutes baby!" she snapped at him.

Colin didn't respond and fell on her; she thought how her silly boyfriend lasted less than 2 minutes inside her, while George fucked her senselessly forever and gave her multiple orgasms.

She mellowed out and saw that his cock was now flaccid, deflated back to its original limp state covered by his foreskin and some residue cum. It looked as small as ever. She didn't even have time to cream on his cock.

Colin looked at her and said, "I'm sorry babe, it just felt so good inside you without a condom. I don't know how I can last longer for you."

It was now clear to her why a white cock gave her so much more pleasure than her boyfriend.

"You know a lot of guys, usually those with bigger dicks, have a much higher endurance. They would keep fucking in different positions, stretch the girl's pussy and give her multiple orgasms. Some of those guys would also cum multiple times," she said.

Colin looked back at her perplexed as to why she knew that.

Olivia smirked and pushed him down to the edge of the bed and instructed, "Be a good boy and clean me up. Since your little dick came so fast, you're going to eat me until I cum."

He hesitated as he looked at her hairy nether regions, covered with his own white jizz. It was not appealing to him but he would do it for his girlfriend, he had no choice but to obey. It was nasty but not the first time eating his own cum. Anytime he didn't finish inside a condom, he would have to lick it off her body.

He licked all the cum that was stuck to her pubic hair and then moved down to her clit and pussy lips. Her pussy and hairy pubes smelled musty after the sex. He lapped his tongue around her puffy brown pussy lips then stuck his tongue in her hole, mixing the salty cum with her pungent pussy juice. He then rubbed his nose along her clit and her vagina opening.

She was back in heat with all the oral. Horny again for a big cock, she told him to continue and not to stop. She reached down and pulled his head in. She grinded her crotch all over his face, rubbing her hairy bush and wetness all over his face.

His face buried in her pubes and his tongue circled rapidly around her clit underneath the hair slurped up the leftover cum until her climax. Her thighs tightened and she buckled back as her orgasm rippled through her body. She was satisfied. Even without a big cock, the oral did its trick. Just what she needed.

They both cuddled in exhaustion. She looked down at her boyfriend's dick, still in its shriveled state with foreskin bunched over its head. She squeezed his soft shaft and plumpy balls and for the first time, she felt silly to have settled for such a small Asian dick.

The next day, she made her boyfriend eat her pussy out once she woke up. It was satisfying to have a mouth eat her unwashed morning pussy and to give her another orgasm. She didn't reciprocate and denied permission for him to cum.

She later texted George a few times but did not get any response. Olivia got restless and impatient, the weekend was coming up, she hated not having her weekend all planned out. All she wanted was to see if she could have a quick meet up with George.

It wasn't until late in the day until George replied back. He asked her if she would like to spend the night at his place.

Olivia knew that would mean being away from her boyfriend and probably sex. Would her boyfriend be suspicious? What was her boyfriend going to think?

Was she really that horny for George? Would she go through with it? She had so many questions. For a confident girl who never had any self-doubt, this was tormenting her.

Yet she knew that at the end of the day, her body, her sexual desire will win out. Her pussy needed his fat cock inside.

She started to rationalize her actions. Again questioning herself if this was even considered cheating, she thought, if her Asian pussy was naturally craving for a bigger cock. Was it wrong of her to want something that would satisfy her? She still loved her boyfriend but physically he was not giving her what she wanted.

She decided that she would go through with this and bear any consequences.

She told her boyfriend that she had a long week and wanted to unwind with friends tonight and might not be home until late or the next day. She jokingly said she might find a real cock tonight. Her boyfriend smiled back and told her to have fun. It was comforting to have a younger passive boyfriend who listened to her and never questioned her--not that he would, given that he was in no position to say otherwise.

With her boyfriend out of the way, she confirmed with George tonight.

She put on some pretty makeup and did her hair. She found her sexiest outfit which was a tight sheer black dress. It was semi see-through which helped accentuate her pudgy firm breasts and slim Asian figure. The short dress showed her slender smooth legs.

She gave her boyfriend a kiss before leaving and told him to behave and not to masturbate.

By late evening, she drove over to George's house. It was a modest house in the suburbs. A sense of uncertainty casted over her. Was she really going to meet a guy she met only once to have sex? What if he was some psycho? Was she that desperate for his big cock?

She touched herself and felt the wetness in her panties, an indication of how horny she was. She convinced herself again that she made the right decision.

She walked up to the front door and texted him and waited. She adjusted her short dress which had rolled all the way up her thighs.

He texted her back and said, "There's a plastic bin next to the front door. Strip and put all your clothes and belongings inside there. Put on the leather collar that's inside. The bin auto-locks so your things will be safe. Then ring the doorbell. Door won't open until you do as I say."