Night Court Ch. 01

Story Info
The adult pilot episode of Melissa Rauch's new TV series.
3.6k words
4.32
8.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,180 Followers

Since her reboot of Deepthroat was so successful, Melissa Rauch decided to do a reboot of TV's Night Court. And, since her foray into X-rated films went so well, she decided to try something new with this new endeavor to add a second stream of revenue, create content for her website, and increase her brand. She decided to shoot a made-for-TV-primetime version, as well as a direct-to-DVD X-rated version that would be shot back-to-back.

After they finished shooting the first TV episode, there was an air of excitement in the air of the studio. They had done it! It was real. It was actually going to happen. They had finished the pilot of the new series! After the celebratory champagne had been finished, Melissa climbed onto a table in the center of the room.

"Okay, everybody, good job! Now, let's get ready for the real fun!" The cast and crew cheered. "Everybody go back to their dressing rooms and take five. We'll come get you when we're ready."

*****

Melissa's character, Melissa Stone, had just finished her first court session as the new night court judge in the very courtroom her father, the late Harry Stone, had presided nearly 40 years ago. It hadn't gone well. The low point was when the public defender walked out because she pushed him to do a better job of defending his clients.

She slumped down behind the large walnut desk in her father's old chambers and looked to the heavens. "Oh, Daddy, what have I gotten myself into? I sure wish you were here."

Just then, her bailiff walked into the room carrying a box. He was a tall, handsome man, with broad shoulders and a square jaw.

"Excuse me, Judge. They found this in storage and thought you might like to have it."

"Thank you, Roger. Please, call me Melissa."

"Um, okay. I'll try my best...Melissa."

She began to rifle through the box. "Oh my gosh! This is a bunch of my dad's old stuff!"

"I'll leave you to it." Roger turned and walked away.

Melissa's face lit up when she pulled a stuffed armadillo. "Clarence!" She spun her chair, placed the animal on the credenza behind her, and went back to sorting through the box. She suddenly stopped and sat up straight. "What the..." She hesitantly reached into the box and pulled out a - huge, beige dildo. She gingerly sat it on its flat base. It was standing up straight on her desk like a rocket ready to launch. "What the fuck?" She scratched her chin. "That thing is huge!" After studying the object, she grabbed it and placed it in her desk. "That has be a mistake. Maybe a piece of evidence from an old case." She went back to sorting through the box until she pulled out a tiny piece of paper. "John Fielding! Hmmmm, I wonder."

*****

Melissa knocked on the condo door. She heard a rustling on the other side of the door.

"I don't like girl scout cookies!" came the voice from inside. "Go away!"

"I...I'm not a girl scout. I'm Melissa Stone. Harry's daughter."

The door swung open revealing a tall man in a rumpled brown robe. He wore a long, scruffy white beard and wild hair.

"Harry's daughter?" She nodded her head. "Please! Please, come in."

Melissa walked into what was once an elegant condo overlooking the city. Now it was cluttered with newspapers and Chinese take-out boxes.

"Um, please excuse the mess," the man said as he haphazardly gathered newspapers. "As you can probably tell, I don't do much entertaining."

"It's fine." She paused. "You are John Fielding, aren't you."

He puffed his chest out. "The one and only!"

"My dad talked about you a lot."

"Yes, well, I'm sure not much of it was good," he chuckled. "Your father was a good man. He annoyed the hell out of me, but he was a good man. So what brings you here to my humble abode?"

"Well, I graduated college and started a new job here in the city. I'm the new judge in the night court."

"Seriously?! Your father's old court?" She smiled and nodded. "That's amazing! Congratulations! But why are you telling me this?"

"Well, my public defender walked out last night and I could really use a new one." She let that sink in. "Would you be interested in coming back?"

"What?! Me? Nooooo. No no no. No way. Uh huh."

"Oh, come on, John." She looked around the room. "It doesn't look like you've got a whole lot going on. Just try it. Come on. Do it for my dad."

"Playing the dad card is a low blow."

She looked back at him with a crooked smile. "Maybe. Did it work?"

He looked her tiny body up and down while he ran his fingers through his white beard. Hmmmmm. She reeks of desperation he thought to himself. "Tell you what. Show me your tits and I'll consider it."

Her jaw dropped. "Do what?" she screeched.

"Tits. Knockers. Sweater puppies. Fun bags. Whatever you want to call them. Whip 'em out and I'll consider it."

"Seriously?!" He stared at her. "I...I can't do that."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Okay. Allow me to show you to the door."

I really do need somebody! "Wait! If I show them to you, you'll do it?"

"I said I would consider it."

"Grrrrrrrr. Fine!" She began to pull the overly tight sweater over her head. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she said under her breath. When her long, blonde hair fell back down around her shoulders, she stood there holding the sweater in her hand. Her lacy white bra did nothing to hide her dark pink areolas or hold back her thick, erect nipples. "There. Happy now?"

He shook his head. "Not by a long shot." He waved his hand. "The bra. Come on, let's go."

"Grrrrrr," she growled as she reached behind her back. She held the cups in place as the straps slid down her arms until she finally pulled the material away. She glared up at his smirking face. "There. Now will you do it?"

Oh, I'll do it alright! "Mmmmm, I think I need a closer look."

"Gah!" she shrieked and jumped when he palmed a breast. She swatted his hand away. "Hey! Nobody said anything about touching, mister!"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Okay, that's fine. You can get dressed and leave."

"So...so, you'll do it? You'll be my public defender?"

"Ha! No, I think not."

"What?! Why not? I showed you, you know, my breasts!"

"Yeah, but you were mean to me. So, you can leave now. As you can see, I've got some straightening up to do."

"Alright, fine! You can touch them." She turned her head away, closed her eyes, and stuck her ample chest out. "Ah!" she yiped when he took both mounds into his hands.

"Mmmmm, yes, very nice. Soft yet firm. Full. Perky. Hmmmm. I'm guessing 34C?"

Wow! He's good! she thought to herself.

He pinched both nipples and twisted.

"Gah!" She felt the heat building between her legs. "Hey! Be...be careful those, bub! They're not radio dials, ya know!" No! I can't be getting turned on while this man gropes my breasts!

He continued to tweak her pointers. "Oh? Do we have sensitive nipples?"

"I...I get a little...mmmm...crazy when somebody, you know, messes with them."

Good to know! "Duly noted." He released her from his grasp and took a step back. "Yes, very nice. You've got a great set of tits there, Melissa."

"I'm glad you approve," she growled.

He nodded and pointed. "Now lose the skirt."

"WHAT?!"

"The skirt. Lose it. I want to see it around your ankles."

"You've got to be kidding!"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"

"Ohmagawd," she huffed under her breath. "I don't what my dad ever saw in you," she muttered as her skirt slid down her legs.

"Yeah, me either." He paused. "The panties, too."

She shot up straight and the skirt gathered around her ankles.

"The panties, too!" She shook her head. "No! No way!"

"How can I tell if the carpet meets the drapes?" he asked with a grin.

"How can you...trust me, they do."

"I don't trust anyone. Come on, let's go, sister. Chop chop. Or you can find yourself another public defender."

Her face was beet red. "You're a real sonofabitch, you know that?"

"I've been called worse. Are you going to take them off or are you going to leave?"

"Fine!" The panties joined the skirt around her ankles. "There! Can I get dressed now?"

"Ooooo, very nice. Shaved all but for a landing strip of hair. Puffy pink lips. Very nice." He paused. "Do my eyes deceive me or are you look really wet right now? Why is that?" he asked smugly.

"I am not!"

"Ha! Yeah, well, be that as it may." She gasped when he opened his robe. "You may not be wet, but you've given me quite the hard-on."

Whoa! she thought to herself. Look at that monster! "Um, yeah, so? Can I...can I get dressed now?"

"Um, yeah, no, I don't think so. I think you should show me your oratory skills first."

"My oratory skills?" Surely he doesn't mean...

"Yes, your oratory skills." He saw the blank look on her face. "Oh for God's sake. Show me what a good little cocksucker you are!"

"WHAT?! You want me to..."

"Yes. Give me a blow job. Play the skin flute. Swallow my pickle. Whatever you want to call it. The bottom line is, I want you on your knees with my cock in your mouth." She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Nor could she believe the almost unbearable heat between her legs. "Listen, I don't need this job, so if you're not going to..."

"Okay! Fine!" She stepped out of the clothing around her ankles, moved towards him, and slowly dropped to her knees. His manhood twitched at her touch. Her tiny hand barely wrapped around the veiny tool. It felt heavy and throbbed in her hand. She looked up into his smirking face as she slowly stroked the beast. "If I do this, you'll be my public defender, right?"

"When we're done here, yes, I'll be your public defender." But not before we're done here.

"Okay. I'm trusting you to be a man of your word."

You're too trusting! "Are we going to do this or what?" She opened her jaw wide and leaned in. "Right to it, huh? No kissing or tongue action? All business. Just diving right in, huh?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Well, if you're going to do it, might as do it right."

"Ohmagawd."

She studied the slab of meat in her hand. My God, it looks delicious! It even smells good! I can't believe I actually WANT to this! She leaned in and placed a series of soft, tender kisses around the purple tip. He shuddered when she pointed him skyward and her tongue dove into the crevice where his pole meets his sack, then moaned while she slid along the thick vein underneath. Her tongue ran laps around the swollen tip, then dove back into his groin and repeated the same procedure twice more.

Her hot breath rushed across his soldier.

His head snapped back when she took him into her mouth. "Guh!"

His hands went to the back of her head. One of her hands cupped and fondled his testicles while the other followed her lips gliding up and down his stick. It felt like she was giving him a blow job and hand job at the same time.

"Ohhhh ho ho, mine isn't the first cock you've had in your mouth," he chided.

"Mmmmmhmmmmm," she hummed while he smacked against the back of her mouth.

Her head methodically slid on his pole.

"Oh yeah, you're good. You're real fuckin' good. Now let's see if you can deepthroat!"

Her eyes opened wide. I'll never be able to swallow this monster! "MmmmMmmm! MmmmMmmm!" she moaned in a panicked tone.

He drove his hips into her face while she choked and spit. "Ha ha! No! You fucking bitch! I'll shove this fucking thing through the back of your skull!"

She gave a muffled, excited howl. He'll fucking do it!

After what felt like an eternity of punishing the entrance to her throat, he grabbed a tuft of her blonde hair and pulled her off of him.

"Goddammit! Useless fucking bitch! Get up here!"

She swung at his hand as he lifted her to her feet. "Ow! Ow! Fuck! That hurts, goddammit!"

He spun her around and pushed her to the back of the couch. "Let's see if you fuck any better than you suck."

Her initial reaction was to protest. "Wait...what?!" Her true feelings were Finally!

"Bend over and spread 'em!"

She gripped the back of the couch and did as told.

"You said a blow job!"

"My terms have changed," he growled as he slid between her legs.

"But...but...(gasp) Mmmmmmmm," she sighed as he slid the tip of his rod along the length of her slit.

"My my, look at you. You're soaked, Melissa."

"Well...well...what do you expect! I've had your huge fucking thin in my mouth!"

"Ha! And now you're about to have it in your sloppy wet cunt." He leaned in.

She turned and looked at him over her shoulder. Her eyes were full of lust. Her body language and the tone of her voice changed.

"Oh yeah? Are you going to fuck my sloppy little cunt with your big, fat cock? Hmmm? Is that what you're going to do?"

He almost shot his load right there. You've got a job to do! Don't fail me now! "I'm going to wreck your cunt right here, right now." The very tip disappeared.

A crooked grin crossed her face. "Give it your best shot, you miserable bastard," she said in a smokey voice.

John leaned in. "Gimme those fucking tits." He palmed both mounds, drew his hips back, and threw them forward. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed throughout the condo.

"Oh dear Lord!" she barked when he landed against her.

"Jesus Christ!" he snapped. "That's the tightest fucking cunt I've ever felt!"

"That's because you're huge, you fat cocked bastard!"

"Ha ha! Now it's to ruin your shit for every other man!" The words sent a chill up her spin. He pulled back and thrust as hard as he could.

"FUCK!" she yiped.

Moans, groans, and the sound of skin slapping skin bounced off the walls. The room quickly filled with the scent of sex.

It wasn't long before she was pushing back into him and meeting his drives. He could feel her begin to convulse around his muscle.

She looked over her shoulder. Her hair was matted to her face. "Is that...is that...mmmmmm...is that the best you...you can do, old...old man?"

"Ha ha! I'm gonna fuck you so hard it's gonna feel like I'm stabbing your brain, you cunt!"

It already felt like he was slamming against her rib cage. He began to fuck her with even more gusto. Jesus Christ! He really is going to try to stab my fucking brain!

A stampede of thoroughbreds began to rumble up the insides of her thighs. She began to convulse around his prod.

"You're about to cum, aren't you, you fucking cunt?!"

"Ohmagawd, yes! Your cock feels so good in my slutty little pussy! Ohmagawd, don't stop!"

"Who said anything about stopping, you dumb fucking cunt? Come on, you bitch! Show me how a cheap fucking whore cums!"

"Ohmagawd, you fat cocked bastard! You're gonna make me cum!" she cried out.

John gave an evil chuckle as sweat rolled down his face. "Ha ha! Same my name, bitch! Say my name!" He reached around and unexpectedly pressed Melissa's love button.

"Oh fuck! John! John! Cumming! Cumming! Cumminggggaaaaaa!"

Her body pressed back hard into him when the stallions broke through her gate and thundered through her tiny body like it was open plains. She cried to the heavens and cursed his huge cock.

She finally went limp. Her knees wobbled. The only thing keeping her upright was the cock buried inside her and the couch she was pressed against. But that all changed.

John stepped back and pulled himself out of her slit. He grabbed her arm and spun her around. "On your knees! On your knees! C'mon, on your knees!"

She fell to her knees before him. His throbbing cock was pointing straight at her face. He grabbed the top of her head with one hand and pumped his shotgun with the other.

"Now let's see if you're a swallower or s spitter," he panted.

Melissa opened her mouth and held out her tongue. The purple tip of his cock was mere inches from her face. If he hand slipped off he would've punched her in the face. With a grunt, a stream of thick white jizz shot from the tip of his weapon into her mouth. Her head would have snapped back with surprise if he hadn't been holding her head so tightly. A second and third rope shot out, landing on her tongue. He continued to milk his cock, coaxing several more drops to squeeze out. They fell on her chin and the top of her tits.

He finally released her head and took a step back. He looked down to admire his work. Melissa looked up at him from her knees with a gleam in her eyes. She opened her mouth. A spiderweb of white webbed its way around the inside of her mouth. She closed her mouth and took a big gulp. She opened her mouth again. It was empty.

John chuckled. "You're just full of surprises."

"You have no idea," she said in a wicked tone.

A sly smile crossed John's face. "That obviously wasn't your first time bent over. You were pretty good."

Here eyes glimmered. "You weren't half bad yourself." John helped her pick up her clothing. "So, will you be my new public defender?"

"On a temporary basis, yes."

"Really?!"

He held up two fingers. "Scout's honor. I'll stay until you find a permanent replacement."

She had already slipped back into her skirt.

"May I use your bathroom, please?"

He shook his head. "No."

"What?"

"No. Seriously."

"But I have your, you know, your stuff on me."

"My cum?" He let the words hang there for a moment. "You see the living room here? Imagine this times ten. My bathroom is almost uninhabitable."

"But I can leave like this!"

"You can. You will. And you must. It's time for you to leave."

She hurriedly began to pull her sweater over her head as he pushed her towards the door.

"Wait wait wait!" she screeched. She pulled the top over her breasts just as he opened the door. "What's the hurry?!"

Dark spots immediately formed on the sweater where the cum soaked into it.

"I've got things to do."

She held out her hand and nodded at his. "May I have my panties and bra, please?"

"No."

"What?! No?!"

"I'll bring them with me when I come to court."

"Why not just give them to me now?"

"Because I find the idea of you not wearing anything under your clothing intoxicating."

Now that she thought about it, she did, too. It was naughty. And adventurous. But she had another concern. "You'd better give them back when you come to court! Those are Victoria's Secret! Those are expensive!"

"Don't worry. If nothing else, I'm a man of my word."

"Okay. Well...I'll see you Monday night then, I guess."

"I'm looking forward to it." She turned and began to walk down the hallway. "Oh! There's one more thing."

"One more thing?! You're kidding, right?"

"As long as I'm doing this, I don't want you wearing anything under your robe when we're in court."

"WHAT?!"

"Okay, okay, you're right. You can wear bra and panties. Or some nice lingerie."

"Under my robe?!"

"I can pick some up for you, if you'd like. I'll even go to Victoria's Secret, if that's what you prefer."

She clenched her fists. "Grrrrrrrr," she growled before turning and walking away.

When she rounded the corner, he smiled. "Work on those deepthroat skills!"

"Will do!"

He scratched his chin. "Did she say 'will do' or 'fuck you'?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Meh. Doesn't matter." He turned to go back into his condo, then stopped. He politely nodded at the old woman coming down the hallway with her cane. "Good afternoon, Mrs. Brookshire."

She scowled at him. "Another one of your whores, Mr. Fielding?"

"Who, her? Ha! No. But with a little more work, she'll get there."

"Disgusting," she muttered as she walked past.

He held out Melissa's undergarments. "Would you like a matching set of bra and panties? They're Victoria's Secret."

She looked over her shoulder. "You're a vile human being, Mr. Feilding."

He smiled. "You're right. You wearing Victoria's Secret would be like putting a fresh coat of paint on a house that's about to be demolished." He muttered under his breath, "Jealous old hag."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,180 Followers
12