Night Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
939 Followers

"Mom!" Zoey suddenly felt very self-conscious of herself. "I didn't know Daddy was going to do that. It was an honest accident."

"Uh huh." Her mother repeated. "I want to make sure that you know why I was so hectic to get you out of there. Your father is in every way asleep at the wheel. He has no clue whether you're...enjoying it...or whether you're not. Your father is very strong. Very...very...strong. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mom." Zoey sighed.

"He will not stop until he's done." Lucinda continued, looking very intensely into Zoey's eyes. "I speak from experience. He's gone six hours before."

"Six hours?!" Zoey exclaimed in disbelief.

"Zoey." Lucinda reclaimed her grip on her daughter's shoulders. "I want you to promise me that you won't go down there when the door is closed."

'Fuck...' Zoey inwardly swore. Her mother took promises very seriously. If you were caught lying about something that she made you promise to her face, then it was your ass. And to be honest, her ass had already been through enough tonight. "Geeze. Okay. I promise, Mom. I wouldn't do that, anyway. He's my Dad."

There was an awkward pause between the two before Lucinda nodded her head towards the bedrooms. "Go on then. You have class tomorrow. I'll get your books in the morning before I head out to jog."

"Thanks, Mom." Zoey muttered awkwardly as she headed to her bedroom, her asshole now feeling a little...tingly.

"And Zoey." Lucinda called back. "Your father was asleep the whole time. He'll have no memory of it. He'd feel really bad if he knew what he did." Making a point of stressing the part of that she felt Zoey would respond the most to.

"Yeah, Mom. It never happened." She murmured, closing her door behind her. As Zoey laid in her bed she felt both exhausted and completely awake at the same time. Her dad's cum was still in her pussy and he still had some of hers on his dick. He'd fucked her in the ass. Her brain just played the whole scene in her mind over and over in vivid detail. "Holy shit..." She mumbled to herself knowing she'd have to get off at least two more times before she could actually go to sleep.

marx810
marx810
939 Followers