Night Games

Story Info
Some night time fun in a cozy dark cabin.
764 words
3.85
12.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being in a cabin in the woods, at night, is always kinda creepy. Even more so when it's during the month of October. The cool air, the clear dark skies, the crisp leaves on the ground. And with Halloween coming up soon, there is a certain spooky buzz in the air, and I find it exciting.

It's a typical dark night, and I am sitting on the couch in front of the roaring fire. I hear your slow footsteps behind me, and then feel your hands on my shoulders. And your hot breath on my neck.

"Wanna play a game?" you whisper in my ear.

"Mmmhmm" I moan. And I feel you slip a blindfold over my eyes. Then I feel the heat of your hands as they move on to my neck. Then your hands slide down the front of my chest. You unbutton my shirt and slowly open it, exposing my nipples to the cool air and they instantly become hard. I feel your hot breath on my neck again, which leads to some light biting as you play with my nipples and pinch them a little. And all I can do is moan.

You then come around the front of the couch, and stand in front of me. I can feel you lean forward and grab the back of my head. You grab a small handful of hair, and move my head towards your cock. I eagerly take it in my mouth. Slowly sucking up and down the shaft. Rolling my tongue around the head. Using my hand to stroke it was well, while the other grabs on your balls and slowly massages them. I keep sucking your cock and you keep hold of my hair, controlling me. "MMM just like that. Suck my cock." you say while moving your hips to meet my mouth.

Then, you take my head off your cock, and push me back on the couch. You kneel down in front of me, and I can feel you roughly pull my shorts off. You find my lace panties underneath, and grab them and rip them open. Then you lean down and kiss my thigh, slowly moving towards my pussy. You pass over my wet pussy, teasing me, and kiss my other thigh, and I moan from the anticipation. Not being able to see what you are doing only heightens the pleasure for me. It makes it so much more intense, trying to anticipate where your mouth will end up next. Then you work your way back to my pussy, and engulf it with your mouth and I let out a loud gasp and moan.

Your tongue finds its way inside my pussy, and my hands find their way above my head, and I start gripping the back of the couch. Then you start fingering me, one finger, two, then three. While licking my clit, flicking it with your tongue, and my hips start bucking against your face while I grip the back of the couch tighter. And before I know it I'm cumming hard, gushing all over your face. And you slowly pull your fingers out of my soaking wet pussy, and push them up to my mouth and I lick all my juices off them.

Then you stand up and move me onto my back on to the couch. You put your hand lightly on my throat, enough to let me know you're in control, and kiss me hard. Then you lean down and I can feel your hot breath on my neck again as you bite it a little.

You whisper in my ear "I'm gonna fuck you, so hard" and you push my thighs apart and shove your cock in deep. I gasp from it, and move my hips to meet yours. You pull the blindfold off me so you can look into my eyes. And you slam your cock into me harder, slow and deep. Then your pace quickens and I can feel another orgasm building.

I grab your back and dig my nails in and can't even get out the words "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" before I can feel myself cumming all over your cock.

You fuck me even harder now, starting to moan louder as you do. You start pushing off the couch to get in even deeper, and I can tell you're getting close. You let out a loud moan and I can feel you cum deep inside me. And then you collapse down on top of me. Not sure who won the game. I guess we both did.