Night Guard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the next week, Beth stopped by the guardroom during her lunch breaks and after her shift ended. On her lunch breaks, she'd bring her sandwich with her and eat while we talked. Those conversations were pretty short because her lunch break was only twenty minutes. Usually they were about something that was happening at work, like when Lois, a young woman who was maybe twenty or so, came to work without a bra.

"It's not like she probably needs a bra because my boobs were bigger than hers when I was fourteen, but...well, you look at her when she leaves and you'll see what I mean."

I did watch for Lois when she left and Beth was right. Lois' breasts were barely big enough to push out her T-shirt. It was her nipples that were the issue Beth was talking about. They were big enough they made these two strawberry sized bumps in her T-shirt. I wondered if she was cold or what. If that was just how big they normally were, it would have been a real treat to see them all stiff.

When Beth stopped at the guardroom that night, she grinned.

"Did you see Lois?"

When I nodded, Beth chuckled.

"Lois is a little different, so I thought they were probably fake. She'd do something like that and her boobs aren't the only things she has that are little. I know for a fact that she wears panties with butt pads in them so her butt sticks out more. I saw her in the restroom one night and one of those pads was sticking up out of the waistband of her jeans. When I told her about it she pulled down her jeans and stuffed the pad back down.

"Well, they aren't fake. She dropped a connector on the floor and when she bent over to pick it up, I saw down the front of her shirt. I told that to Sandy and she giggled and said she'd have to tell her husband. Sandy's boobs aren't very big either and she says her husband always tells her that more than a mouthful is a waste. She's gonna tell him that Lois would be more than a mouthful."

There were phones in each department so they could call maintenance if something broke or if they needed a stockman, but none of those phones could call out of the building or receive incoming calls. Part of my job was to take incoming calls and then leave a note on a corkboard for the employee to call back during one of their breaks or after their shift.

One night, I'd just gotten in and the first shift guard was on the phone. When he hung up, he handed me the phone call form. I looked at it and it was for Grace Williams to call Dean. I took the note out and pinned it to the corkboard. When Beth came out on her lunch break, I asked her if she'd make sure Grace got the message.

"Somebody named Dean wants Grace to call him. If you see her, would you tell her to check the call board?"

Beth almost choked on her sandwich. After she swallowed, she grinned.

"That Dean is Vernadine, the woman Grace lives with. Grace likes girls. Didn't you know that?"

Well, I didn't but some things made sense once I did. Grace was a sort of hard looking woman who, unlike some of the women on second shift, seemed to be very in touch with her masculine side. She always wore what looked like a man's work shirt and her pants never fit tight. To top that off, she wore work boots instead of running shoes like most of the other women wore.

I grinned then.

"Well that explains why she dresses like she does."

Beth smiled.

"I overheard her talking to Tammy in the restroom one night, and you wouldn't believe what she said. Tammy likes girls too, by the way. Anyway, Grace said she made Dean have three orgasms one night...well...she said she made Dean cum, but I knew what she was talking about.

"Maybe I should give girls a try. I'd just like to have one once in a while. No, that wouldn't work. Girls don't have...well, there are some things that you just can't substitute for."

When I raised my eyebrows, Beth grinned.

"Yes, that's what I'm talking about, but don't go getting any ideas. We're just friends, aren't we? Oh, there's another flea market I go to sometimes. Wanna go with me on Saturday? I'll buy another pizza."

Well, I did consider myself to be friends with Beth, at least for now. I sort of hoped it would go further than that, but if it didn't, I still liked her. I said I'd pick her up at one.

The first flea market had been full of women's stuff like Beth's hen dishes, costume jewelry, kitchen stuff, and some clothing. The second one was different because it was bigger and in addition to the women's stuff, it had some men's stuff too like tools and fishing equipment. Beth said she hadn't been to this one since her husband died.

"Blaine and I used to come to this one a lot. Blaine was a wood-worker. He built all those shelves in the den and the spare bedroom and he built the bar. He'd come here to find the old hand tools he liked to use like chisels and planes and saws and stuff like that. I still have all of them out in the garage. I'll have to show you tonight."

After we finished the pizza that night, Beth smiled.

"Wanna see my tools?"

Then she giggled.

"That's what you guys say to girls when you try to pick them up, isn't it? Well, my tools aren't that kind of tools."

I was pretty surprised when she led me through the kitchen and into the garage. It was full of work benches and tool racks and racks full of lumber. Beth pointed to an odd looking workbench. It was about eight feet long and three feet wide, but in the middle there was a section that was a few inches lower than the other two sections that made up the long sides. On the left side there was what had to be a vise although I'd never seen a vise that looked like that before, and there was another one on the right end.

"That bench is where Blaine did most of his work. He built that himself too, right after we bought the house. All his hand tools are in the rack behind the bench. There's a table saw and a jointer and a planer out here too, but he only used them to get his lumber cut down to close to the right size. He always said he liked to feel and hear the hand tools cutting through the wood and with power equipment all he could feel and hear was vibration and noise.

"He'd come out her after dinner sometimes, but Saturday and Sunday was when he did most of his work. I'd usually come out and watch. It was pretty fascinating to see how he did things. I once told him he was so gentle it looked like he was making love to the wood.

"He smiled and said in some ways what he did was a lot like making love to a woman. He said because of how the tree grows, the wood has a certain way it wants to be cut, and if he didn't do it that way, what he was making wouldn't turn out very good. I guess he knew what he was talking about because everything Blaine made was a lot nicer than anything you can buy in a store."

Beth sighed then.

"I still miss being out here when he was working on something. There were more than a few times when...you'll think I'm weird if I tell you."

I shook my head.

"No I wouldn't. I think I know you well enough by now to know you're pretty normal."

Beth smiled.

"Well, sometimes he'd take a break from whatever he was doing and we'd..."

Beth walked over to a workbench and pulled a pair of steps from under it, and then used the steps to climb up and sit on the bench top.

"Blaine made these steps so he didn't have to lift me up here. Then he'd stand on the bottom step because that put him at the right height to..."

Beth looked at the hands in her lap then.

"The first time it was a little scary. I was afraid I'd fall off, but Blaine held me up. When I had the orgasm it was like I was just floating because the only part of me touching anything besides Blaine was my butt. The times after that were like that too, except I wasn't afraid of falling off."

I chuckled.

"You had sex on this workbench?"

Beth's voice got soft them.

"No, we didn't have sex. We made love. I miss that too. God do I ever miss it."

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.

Beth looked up and her little smile looked hopeful.

"Marty, would you want to...I mean, we're just friends, but sometimes friends can be more than friends, can't they?"

I thought I knew where Beth was going with this and I was more than willing. I just wasn't sure if she really wanted this or if she was just feeling that way because of the memories and I was conveniently there.

"Beth, yes, friends can be more than friends, but I don't think it works if it's just once. I think it has to be a longer term commitment than just when the mood strikes."

Beth smiled.

"I didn't say I wanted a one time thing, Marty. It can be as long as you want it to be, and I was hoping you'd want it to be a really long time...like for always."

I wasn't sure she realized what she'd just said. I took her hands in mine and smiled.

"Beth, it sounds like you just proposed to me. Are you really sure that's what you meant to do? You don't really know me yet."

She gently pulled her hands from mine, put her arms around my neck, and smiled.

"I'm not suggesting anything permanent even though I'd like it to be that way. I know enough about you to know you're not like a lot of guys I've met. You're a good man, not some wimp or some guy who thinks he's God's gift to women like Willard in Maintenance. That's why Suzie does it in the parking lot with him every night. He's got her convinced he's something special. You've never tried to convince me that you are.

"I know I like you a lot and you must like me because you've been playing like you're interested in my whiskey bottles and my hen dishes and you haven't tried anything. That's enough for me right now. We can learn more about each other as we go. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out, but I'm hoping it will."

Well, what could I say? I admit to thinking about it a lot, and since Beth seemed to be serious, I couldn't just tell her no and then leave.

"The only thing that worries me is this bench thing. I don't know where to start."

Beth grinned.

"I do."

When she unbuttoned the blouse she was wearing she didn't just unbutton the buttons and then take it off. She unbuttoned the buttons and let it fall open, then took my hands and put them under her breasts. Her bra was pretty soft, so when I gently squeezed them they sort of moved out of my hands.

Beth murmured, "I like that", then slipped her arms out of the sleeves and let the blouse drop behind her. She looked up and smiled then.

"I have to turn it around to undo the hooks. Give me a second."

She slipped her bra straps down her arms and pulled her arms out, then turned her bra around. When her breasts slipped out of the cups they looked absolutely fantastic, two round, heavy breasts with darker nipple beds and nipples that pointed out and up a little.

When Beth unhooked the band and then tossed the bra behind her, she looked up.

"I hope you don't think I'm too big."

I grinned and stroked a fingertip over Beth's nipples.

"Nope, you're just about perfect".

I bent over then, kissed Beth's nipples, and then smiled when she shuddered.

"Now that makes them perfect."

I wasn't kidding Beth about that. I've liked all the breasts I've ever fondled, large, small, or in between, but Beth's were beautiful and she seemed to love having them stroked and gently squeezed. Her nipples weren't as big as Lois', but they still grew longer and taut when I kissed them and then sucked gently. Beth moaned a little when I kissed her right nipple, but when I sucked it in, she jerked a little and the moan was louder. Her voice was still soft though.

"Marty, I need to take off my pants now. Can you make sure I don't fall off?"

While Beth undid her button and zipper, I held her with my hands under her arm pits. She leaned back enough she could slip them out from under her ass and then started working them down her legs.

I knew Beth wouldn't look like a twenty year old woman and she didn't, but her body looked a lot closer to thirty than forty. Like most women who've had children, her stomach had a few stretch marks, but I never minded those. The rest of her was pretty tight, including her ass. It was wide, but not flabby like some of the wives I'd had in the Army.

When Beth let her pants slip down her legs, she kicked off her running shoes and let them fall on the steps. Then she grinned.

"Blaine always liked this part the best."

I could see why he would have. Beth leaned back again and rolled her red panties down over her ass cheeks and then lifted her ass enough she slipped the back down to her thighs. She kept her mound covered though. She looked up at me then.

"Blaine never wanted me to shave so I never did. I hope you like me like I am."

Beth slowly raised her legs until I was holding her up and then started slowly working her panties down her thighs. The first thing I saw was some crinkley hair on her mound, but once she had her panties half-way down her thighs, I was looking a some really soft looking, really puffy outer lips with some slender and long inner lips peeking out from between them.

When Beth got her panties to her knees, she let them slip down her legs and then sat back up. She grinned.

"I showed you mine. Aren't you gonna show me yours?"

I wasn't as seductive as Beth when I took off my clothes. I just unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it on the bench, then unbuckled my belt and undid the button and zipper on my jeans. After I kicked of my shoes, I let my pants fall down and stepped out of them, then pulled off my underwear.

Beth was smiling as she watched me, and when I finished, she held out her arms.

"You won't need the step for this part. Come here, Marty."

I'd kissed a lot of women in my day. Those Army wives seemed to like kissing, but they didn't kiss like Beth. I don't know if it was the way she put her arms around my neck and pulled her big breasts into my chest or if it was the way her tongue tried to find mine as soon as our lips met. All I know is this tingle ran all the way down my back and then into my already stiff cock. It probably helped a lot when Beth moaned into my mouth.

She moaned again when I lightly pinched her left nipple, and a second later she slipped her right hand down my chest, and then over my belly until she found my cock. Her fingers were soft and warm, her stroking motions slow, and when she stroked her fingertip over my cock head, I had to groan.

Beth shivered a little when I slipped my right hand up her satin-smooth thigh, and when I touched hair, she spread her thighs wide. I couldn't see because she was still trying to tie our tongues into a knot, but I could feel the softness of her outer lips and the delicate little ripples and folds of her inner lips.

She wasn't very wet, so I probed with a fingertip until I found her entrance. When I slipped that finger inside Beth, she broke our kiss and whispered, "Oh God, Marty. I want you so much."

Well, between kissing her, fondling her big breasts and nipples, and stroking first one finger and then two in and out of Beth's entrance, she was starting to get there. I kept feeling more and more wet warmth on my fingers.

I was starting to get there too. Beth wasn't jacking my cock. All she was doing was softly moving her hand up and down, but feeling that was getting me there too. To help Beth along, I slipped out my two fingers and stroked them up and over her inner lips until I found her clit. When I put a finger on each side of her little button and then rubbed up and down, Beth gasped again and her hips rocked enough if I hadn't grabbed her, she'd have slipped of the workbench.

I'd decided it was about time and so had Beth. She put my hands on her hip bones, whispered, "hold me here", and then hooked her heels over my shoulders.

I saw right away why there was a first step. My cock was too low to reach Beth. I stepped up on that step and my cock head bumped into her soft, wet lips. After that, all I had to do was ease my cock head between Beth's soft, wet lips until I found her entrance and then push in.

Well, that's what I thought I was going to do. I stepped up on the step and moved forward enough my cock head brushed Beth's lips, but she reached down then and guided my cock for me. I felt my cock head slip into her a little and started to push.

That's when I realized why Beth had hooked her knees over my shoulders. I'd just started my cock head inside her when Beth put her hands on my shoulders and used her legs to swing herself into me. I got in about half a stroke. Beth did the rest by impaling herself.

I held my cock inside her for a few seconds just to feel what she was like inside, and then started to pull out. That's when I understood why Beth had put my hands on her hipbones. I couldn't pull out because Beth just moved with me. My hands were on her hipbones to keep her in one place so I could pull out.

Once I figured that out, it was pure heaven. Well, it really wasn't much different from the other women I'd had as far as what I was feeling in my cock, but what was going through my mind was a lot different. My cock was sending those sensations to my brain, but my brain was mixing them up with something I'd never felt before.

It was a feeling that this was somehow right, like it was meant to be or that for some reason I felt like I didn't want it to end. With those Army wives, I'd always made sure they came before I did, but that was a conscious effort on my part. If they were having trouble getting there, I'd always start rubbing their clit until they did. It was great to cum at the same time they were cumming.

With Beth, it wasn't something I was consciously doing. It was more like I was pacing myself with her by hearing her little moans and the way she sometimes gasped and dug her nails into my shoulders. I was just enjoying being one with her and feeling how she was responding. I wasn't in a hurry, but I didn't try to slow down. It was just happening all by itself.

Well, it kept happening all by itself until Beth sucked in a deep breath and then held that breath. I felt her start to get tense and try to push herself over my cock. That lasted for a couple seconds. Then, Beth let out that breath, gasped, "Oh God", sucked in another breath, and then held it again.

I felt her passage start to contract around my cock just before Beth's thighs started to shake. That was enough to get me there and there was no stopping it. I groaned and rammed my cock as deep inside Beth as it would go, and then the first spurt raced up my cock and inside Beth. Right after that happened, Beth cried out, "Oh God, Marty, don't stop."

I don't really remember what happened after that, at least until Beth pulled her self up and kissed me. It was all just a blur of Beth shaking and making little cries and me cumming inside her and feeling her nails digging into my shoulders while she bucked herself into me.

Beth didn't kiss me for very long because she was breathing too hard and too fast and so was I. It took a couple minutes before we were almost back to normal. That kiss was longer and it was different. It was like we were just coasting on some wave that didn't seem to end so we didn't have to do more than just hold each other and press our lips together to feel great.

That wave did end though. My cock softened enough that no matter how hard she tried, Beth couldn't keep it inside her. When it finally slipped out, Beth giggled.

"Damn...I suppose it won't go back in now for a while, will it?"

I grinned.

"Nope, not for about an hour if I remember right."

Beth stroked my cheek.

"I'm not gonna let you go until it does at least one more time, so you'll just have to spend the night, won't you?"

I did finally go back to my apartment on Sunday night, but it was tough to do that. The workbench was interesting, but also pretty athletic. Beth in bed was just as erotic and arousing, but once she straddled me and impaled herself on my cock, it was fantastic to be able to play with her big breasts and hear her moan and to cup her hips when I pushed my cock up inside her when she came.