Night in a Hotel with My Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolvie19
wolvie19
19 Followers

I slowly moved her top over kissing her body all the way. As I moved her top over her shoulders and her face, I put it on her eyes. I slowly wrapped it from the back and shut her eyes.

"I want you to feel this one I said as I started kissing her boobs. She was wearing a white bra. It was a regular bra that told me she wasn't expecting it to be removed by someone else tonight. I started caressing one boob as I slowly bit the other one. She raised her back indicating me to free her off her bra. I reached my hand behind her back as I unclasped her bra and took it off swiftly.

I couldn't believe the sight I was witnessing. This amazing, petite, sexy, mature woman who is used to ride every one in the office everyday and be the boss around everyone is lying naked with her eyes tied waiting for my cock inside.

My cock was throbbing and hard. I couldn't remember the last time I was so hard. She too was waiting to feel my cock inside her. I went on to give her a long passionate kiss. As I broke the kiss, she left her mouth open wanting for more. I pushed my cock into her mouth one more time wanting to get it wet. She wasn't anticipating it but she enjoyed it. I held her hand as a I thrusted my cock down her mouth until she couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled out my wet cock from her mouth as she let out another big gasp.

"You motherfucker. Stop teasing me and fuck me already."

I did not want to make her wait any longer. I positioned myself in between her legs. I slowly pushed my tip inside her first.

"Aaah!" she let out a moan.

Her pussy was incredibly tight for her age. My cock could feel she wasn't lying about not having sex for along time.

I had no intention of being gentle on her. This was the woman who had given me a hard time and although I sympathized her, having my way with her turned me on even more.

I pushed my cock all the way in through her resistance as she cried out loud, "aaaaf fucckk you Om. Fucckkk you are big. Go slow Om it's too big."

I had no intention of going easy on her. I started thrusting my cock into her as deep as I could. Even though her pussy was wet I could still feel how tight it was.

She was trying to hold the head of the bed as she continued screaming in ecstasy, "fuck Om, fuck go slow fuck that's big," I pulled her legs up over my shoulder and started fucking her harder.

I continued fucking her in that position longer holding her boobs. Squeezing them as she continued to moan loudly.

After a few minutes I turned her around and put her on her stomach with the blindfold still on her. I pulled her ass and positioned it in front of my crotch as I started fucking her doggy position. I grabbed her magnificent ass as I fucked her pussy from the back.

Her ass was even better than what I had imagined. I grabbed her bubble butt as I fucked her hard from the back. I slapped her ass not knowing how she would react.

"Harder," she responded.

I continued spanking her hard as I continued fucking her hard holding her waist with the other hand. I moved the other hand now to pull her hair. She tried to get my hands off. I grabbed her and pulled her up towards me grabbing her neck like in a choke as I continued fucking her. My left hand was on her throat as my right hand reached down to rub her clit as I continued fucking her. She was closing in on her second orgasm.

I pushed her face down against the bed as her orgasm burst.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk I am cumming again. Fuck Fuck aahh...fuckkk goodddd...aaaah," she left screamed with her voiced muffled against the bed as she came again.

She separated herself from me as she started kissing me violently. She pushed me down on the bed as she removed the top of her eyes.

She got on top of me, "Now let me show you what I got," she said as she positioned my cock over her pussy and pushed herself down on my cock. I could see her pussy swallow my cock hole.

I separated my self and got on my back and said, "Get on top of me now. Grind on my dick."

"It's been a very long time since I got on top of someone," she said as she was awkward trying to ride me. I didn't mind the clumsiness. The view of her 34 size breasts dangling in front of me as she ravished my cock was too much for me as it is. But very quickly she got in the rhythm.

She started riding my cock like a cowgirl resting her hands my stomach. She couldn't keep her eyes open as she started closing in on another orgasm. Her wet vagina was tormenting my cock. I knew I was close to cumming now.

"Sonia...you are amazing...I am going to cum I am going to cum," I said desperately

"Cum inside me. I don't give a shit just cum inside me. I want to feel your hot cum inside me," she said as started riding me faster.

She continued riding me harder as both of us came together into a heavenly orgasm. I shot my load up her vagina, "aaaah fucckkkk sonia...aaah"

I felt I shot up 4-5 shots up her vagina as she collapsed on me. She lied on top of me as both our pounding chest were pushing against each other.

After a few moments she dropped down to the side of me in my arm. She was still breathing very loudly. We laid there silently for a few moments.

"Does this feel wrong to you?" she asked.

"I couldn't think about anything tonight." I said.

She laughed out a bit and said, "Well, now that you have blood flowing back to your brains?"

"Maybe this was wrong. I had never thought I would be here with you tonight. Or ever."

"Maybe that why it was so hot." She said as she gave me a long kiss and rested on my chest.

We both promptly fell asleep. I got up the next morning first as I thought of a sweet way to wake her up. We had sex 3 times more that Sunday.

We would have a pretty routine week at work where she was back to her usual tyranny and then evenings she would bow down all of my whims.

She loved to be dominated at night as much as she loved to dominate in the day. We fucked like a bunch of teenagers on a weekend trip in a cabin all week and stayed extra on the weekend.

After a few days I even fucked her ass. For as long as she hadn't had sex, she seemed much more experienced than me when it came to anal.

We went back to our respective offices and continued regular work never really talking about it. This went on for a few more months until she decided to end it.

wolvie19
wolvie19
19 Followers
12