Night in the Hotel

Story Info
An unexpected night in a hotel between long lost lovers.
4k words
4.79
7.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk up to the hotel room door and I scan the key, walking in while you follow behind. I point to the velvet armchair in the corner and say, "Feel free to sit there while I change."

I kick off my heels and put down my martini; you look around the room wearily before sitting down in the armchair and placing your whiskey on the small brass table next to you. As I turn on the lamps on the desk and in the seating area you can see it's a dark room, mostly decorated in autumnal colours -- browns, burnt oranges, burgundy. But the bed is made with crisp white sheets and the windows are floor to ceiling. You can see the city lights from here for miles. You weren't happy about being in the room, but you love seeing your city glow from on high. You love the darkness of feeling small amongst such magnitude -- especially because you so often feel outsized.

I grab my jeans and a jumper from the dresser, and say I'll just be a minute, while I go into the washroom to change. Closing the door and turning on the lights, I look at myself in the mirror. I've been out all day working and just finished attending a gala at the Royal Opera House. I have too much makeup on and my hair is pulled back away from my face. I know you are annoyed we've come up to the room. I'd asked to meet you at the hotel bar because the event had run late, and I thought it would be easier to meet there and then head to a pub. I hadn't counted on being THIS late, and still being in my full gala attire. I'm wearing a floor-length black satin gown. It sits off my shoulders, draped, as though it could fall off with just a whisper of wind. The satin runs low across my chest, showing off my cleavage, and tight on my ribs, slinky over my hips and ass then flows down to the floor where it pools. I begged for an evening with you, to catch up and talk, and this dress had to come off so we could head out.

I quickly wash my face to remove the makeup, and take my hair out so that it's now down around my shoulders. Feeling a bit more myself, I go to take off my dress.

"Shit," I say out loud. The zipper is stuck and low on my back -- too far away for me to reach. I try again without success, then finally attempt to pull the whole dress over my head. "Fuck." I know I have to ask you for help, which is the absolute last thing I want to do. You're going to think this whole thing was a ruse, that I'd lured you up here under false pretense and was now putting you in a compromised position.

I look at myself again in the mirror and say, "Fuck it."

Opening the door I walk back out into the room. You look at me with raised eyebrows, obviously not expecting me to emerge still in full black-tie attire.

"What's going on?" you ask.

"So a bit of a hiccup -- the zipper is snagged and I can't undo it. I swear I didn't plan this. Can you help?"

You look at me with scepticism and I know exactly what you're thinking. You want to remove yourself from this situation -- this was a mistake and you shouldn't have allowed yourself to be in this position.

"Please," I say. "Just unzip me, then I'll change and we'll be out of here."

You pause, then "Fine."

I walk over to the desk which has a large mirror mounted on the wall behind it. Placing my hands on the desk I give a little nod for you to come over. I look into the mirror as you walk up behind me. Now you're standing behind me at full height, towering a foot over me in the mirror. For the first time in years, you look me straight in the eyes. You've actively avoided eye contact the last few times we've met up, and it's shattering to openly stare back at you. We hold the gaze for a few seconds before you break contact. My heart's racing and a cold sweat has broken out my skin. Looking you in the eyes has always been overwhelmingly powerful and this connection was no different. I take in an audible breath, which I'm sure you don't miss.

You peer down at the back of my dress, taking your time running your eyes over my shoulders, down my back and over my ass. You readjust your stance, ever so slightly wider, as you take it in. I shiver under your gaze. Finally, you look back up at me in the mirror, before placing your hands at the top of my dress and unzipping me. You have unzipped it partway down when you take in a sharp breath and stop.

"What is that?" you say.

I blanch for a second, not sure what you're asking, before realizing what has revealed itself to you. As my dress has unzipped and opened you can see my back, which is covered with stripes of black satin ribbon, criss-crossing each other. You don't realize I'm wearing a bodysuit instead of a regular bra and pants. It probably appears to be a corset.

"It's just my underwear, it's a bodysuit."

"What's a bodysuit?"

"You know, lingerie..like a swim costume but as an undergarment?.. It's better for a dress like this."

You continue to unzip the dress, now sucking in an audible breath of your own. The lower the zipper goes the more you can see. Black mesh interspersed by satin that disappears between my ass cheeks so that no lines are visible through the dress. As soon as you've finished unzipping you quickly step away and sit back down in the armchair. I turn to look at you while you take a healthy swig of your whiskey. You run your hand through your hair then look down at your hands for a moment, silently contemplating, then look back up at me. I'm leaning against the desk ready to go back into the washroom to change.

"Take it off," you say.

"I'm sorry, what?"

You look me in the eyes. "Take off the dress -- I want to see this so-called bodysuit."

I'm shocked. Not only because you've had such a swift change of attitude, but because you've also chosen to take charge of the situation. You know I relish following orders in intimate settings, and that this request will cause my body to physically react. I lift my chin and look back at you, slowly moving my hands up to pull down the dress. The satin first slides down my arms, so that my chest is exposed, encased in the top of the bodysuit. Sitting on my waist, I then use both hands to push it over my hips, ass, the let it drop to the floor. It pools around my feet.

Now you have an unobstructed view of my body. My size D breasts look round, nestled in the see-through mesh of the bodysuit. The satin ribbons built into the piece cross over my belly and trail down in a 'V' over my vagina and between my legs. You can clearly see my nipples and they instantly go hard as you look at them.

"Turn around for me," you say.

I suck in another breath, feeling dampness start to pool between my legs. I nervously put my hands by my side and do a slow turn so that my back is facing you. Looking over my shoulder I watch you mentally note how the ribbons continue their mapping across my back, joining with the black mesh between my ass. I feel your eyes focused between my legs, as if you know how wet it's making me. I slowly turn back to face you.

"What's happening here? Should I go get changed?" I ask.

You take another drink, look up at the ceiling and close your eyes. You're making a decision. I've seen you do this before -- I want to go with you, wherever you'll take me, but I don't want to encourage you. This has to be a decision you make, otherwise I know you'll regret it.

You open your eyes and level your head in my direction. "Crawl over to me."

I gasp and let out a shocked laugh at the same time. I can't believe you've said that, and it's finally your turn to smile. Your eyes light up and glare at me mischievously. "Crawl over to me, now."

I stop laughing and feel a chill against my body. My pussy is now wet, caused not only by rubbing from the satin of the bodysuit, but also by the implications of you taking charge. I slowly bend down until I'm on the plush carpet on all fours, my hair falling down off my shoulders towards the ground. I look up and crawl towards you and the armchair. As I inch closer your eyes turn molten, taking in my ass which bounces with each crawl, and my breasts that are hanging down between my arms, almost spilling out of the bodice.

As I reach the armchair, you widen your legs so that I can stand on my knees between them, placing a hand on each of your thighs. I haven't been this close to you in years; I can smell you and feel your breath heavy as your chest rises and falls. I realize my face is inches from your lap, and I can see how hard you are under your trousers. I decide to take initiative, and crawl up onto your lap so that I'm straddling you, and finally at eye level.

"This isn't quite fair," I say. "You have too many clothes on."

You chuckle and I help you remove your jacket, while remaining seated firmly across your lap. I undo the top three buttons of your shirt, gliding my hand slowly over your chest. Taking in another shaky breath, I look back up to your face.

I lean my head in so that our noses are just inches apart. We continue to breath, now in unison. I run my hands up your arms as your hands slowly make their way up my things, around my hips and stop on the top of my ass cheeks. I lean in slightly and rub my nose against yours. You close your eyes and breath in, returning the favour of nuzzling your nose against mine. At the same moment we both dip our heads and finally graze our lips over each other's. A small anguished cry escapes my lips as we dip in again, slowly at first, then more hurried. Our lips meet and rest on each other before finally our mouths open and we enter a deep kiss. You moan loudly as your hands trace up my back and you pull me towards you. Our mouths quickly become greedy as we seek out each other's lips, tongues, hungrily lashing out so that there is no distance between our bodies and mouths. My hands have found the back of your neck, pulling you in, while you've grasped my hair in one hand and the back of my neck in another. We are smothering each other. Our mouths tear at each other, I bite your lower lip; you hiss as you take my mouth into yours.

Finally, you pull away, gasping. We look at one another, seeing tears running down each other's cheeks. We smile, but our eyes are sad. I kiss your tears, lick them, imbibe your pain. You bend down and do the same. Your hand moves from the back of my neck to the front of my throat, then slowly traces down my chest, between my breasts to slide up my ribs. Your hands come up to cup my breasts, and you slowly sweep you thumbs across my sensitive nipples. I tilt my head back slightly, close my eyes and let out a soft moan, while you lean in to kiss my chin, and kiss your way down my neck. I tilt back towards you and drag my tongue up your neck, biting your earlobe. My hands undo the rest of your shirt's buttons. I slowly strip you of your shirt, while you shift in the chair. As you do I feel your hard cock press up between my legs, and I grind my hips down on you. We let out dual moans as we feel the heat off each other.

I climb down and come to my knees on the carpet, between your legs -- I look up at you and ask you a question I asked so many years ago, "Can I?"

"Yes," you whisper hoarsely.

I reach for your belt and undo it slowly, while you gaze down at me. You watch as I move to undo your trousers and you lift your hips off the chair slightly as I tug then down, over your butt and thighs. I stop and go to your shoes, unlacing them, pulling them off with your socks. I return to your trousers and quickly look up to check that you're still staring intently at me. I pull off your trousers leaving you left in your boxers. It's my turn to take some control.

I lean in so I'm closer to you and say "I am going to suck your cock until you can't think straight. I will be in complete control of you; your cock is here for my pleasure. I will decide when you cum. You will only get to finish when I'm ready. I'm going to tease you, suck you until I'm done. Your body belongs to me."

I know this will have sent a spark straight from your brain to your cock and that you'll be leaking precum just thinking about the words I've said. As much as my body turns you on, I know submitting to my words will set you over the edge. It's always been our words that places our connection beyond what anyone else could hope to reach. You stare at me like I'm the devil, but you're entranced because I'm the devil you know.

With that, I pull off your boxers and take your cock into my hand. I look up at you while I slowly stroke your cock. You watch as I take the tip of my tongue and run in over your opening, just lightly grazing your cock head and lapping up the cum that's leaked out. You let out an unintentional moan and grab my hair in your hand so you have a better view. I lower my lips and you stare as I take your head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it over and over, inside my mouth. I start lowering my mouth down your shaft, which is big and long -- too much for me to take in. But I go slowly and ease down so that your cock hits the back of my throat. I start working my mouth up and down while I cup and play with your balls, tugging on them gently. You groan and close your eyes momentarily, but open them, forcing yourself to keep watching, memorizing this for the future. My tongue runs up the length of your cock and when it reaches the top I suck tightly, continuing that motion up and down for some time -- each time getting a bit deeper in my throat. Finally, I pause and take you out of my mouth.

I kiss your hip bone, your navel, up your belly and then lick and kiss your chest. I want to worship you. You lean down and grab my ass cheeks, lifting me up onto your lap and then immediately standing up while holding me. You carry me to the bed and toss me onto my back.

We both laugh and take a minute to marvel at each other. "I love you," I say. Your eyes burn into me but you don't reply.

You crawl up the bed towards me until your whole body is covering mine. You bend down and take me into a deep kiss. We let ourselves luxuriate in the kiss, letting our tongues intertwine and breathing each other in. It's a long kiss that reminds us of being young, being in love, lying in fields and swimming together in the sea.

Your hands find their way up to my shoulder straps and you slowly peel them off my arms, tugging down the bodysuit to reveal my breasts. I am nearly panting now, and am desperate to be naked against your skin. You look up at me and smile, dragging your tongue over my right nipple before biting down on it just a bit too hard. Your left thumb and finger play with my other nipple, rolling it between them before pinching. I groan and throw my head back, my hands racing up and down your back while my hips search you out. You feel me press my hips up towards you and you chuckle..."be patient."

You kiss down my ribs as you continue to pull off the mess of satin and mesh. Finally, you drag it away from my pussy, and you find the gusset completely soaked from my juices, which are now running down my legs and you draw the material away from my body. You discard the bodysuit on the floor and sit back to admire my fully naked body -- which is shaking under your watch.

"Let's continue what you started," you say as you sit on the bed with your back against the headboard. I roll over and look at you questioningly, before taking your meaning. Crawling on all fours, I again lower my mouth over your hard cock and begin sucking. This time though, you are retaining control. Your hand winds its way into my hair and starts pumping my head up and down slowly. I moan from your guidance. Your other hand delicately traces down my spine, until your fingers dance down my ass crack, over the tiny hole and unleash themselves on my pussy.

You use two fingers to trace the outside of my lips which are open and soaking wet. You look down at me winding my tongue along each vein of your cock as you dip a finger into my pussy -- as deep as you can get it. I look at you and groan. You remove your finger and start to very slowly circle my clit. That makes me cry out -- which you feel reverberate on your penis.

"Don't get too distracted, keep sucking" you say, as your second finger joins the first in alternating circling my clit and dipping in to finger fuck my pussy over and over again. I start rocking my hips back against your hand, not able to contain myself much longer.

I look up at you with desperation and you finally release my head. I lift up and immediately straddle you, kissing you hard as you grab my hips and lower me down onto your cock. I start riding you slowly; you guide me up and down with your hands firmly gripping my spread ass cheeks. My tits bounce in your face and you catch a nipple in your mouth, sucking hard while I cry out over and over by being filled by your hardness.

You lean back with your head against the headboard and stare at me riding you. "I love you too," you say.

I lift off you and turn around on all fours to face the foot of the bed, looking back over my shoulder and grinning at you. You get up on your knees and holding your cock, you guide your head into my pussy. You look at my vagina open easily for you, soaking wet and dripping and you watch your cock stretch me as you push inside. Once you're at the hilt you grab my hips and start pumping in and out faster. Finally, looking up, you realize we are both facing the mirror over the desk. I'm staring at you intently, biting my bottom lip while you fuck me hard from behind. Your balls are slapping against my clit every time you drive forward and you can tell from the face I'm making that I'm close to cumming.

You are getting close and you grab one of my shoulders, lifting me up so you can hold me as you cum. I can feel you're at the edge.

"Cum now, cum inside me now. Fuck me hard," I say. My words release you and you groan as you grab me tight, thrusting hard while you cum inside me.

Shaking, we lie down, holding each other. I stare at you -- I want to memorize this moment. You're breathing hard and a shadow of a smile graces your face. I delicately run my fingers over your shoulder, down your arm, until our fingers are laced together.

"It's your turn," you say, looking down into my eyes. I look up at you, wondering if you remember. You roll me over so that I'm tucked into your body, your long arms, legs and torso spooning me. I feel enveloped by you, completely in your control. You nip my ear with your mouth while your hands roam freely across my arms, stomach, and up to my breasts. You stroke my nipples, cup my breasts and run your hands up and down my ribs while I'm forced to rub my legs together and grind my ass back into your crotch.

"What do you want?" you ask. I groan as you continue to tease me, touching me everywhere except where I need your hands.

"Beg me and I'll give you what you want," you say.

"Please touch me," I say.

"I am. Be more explicit," you slowly reply.

"Make me cum!" I beg.

"How?" you ask.

"Finger my clit, please, please I need to cum," I cry desperately.

Again, you chuckle, but you sigh with pleasure as I open my legs and you find your fingers soaked when they meet my pussy lips. You lightly graze your fingers over my clit, giving me a taste of what I want, then dipping them back into my pussy. I can't help but meet your hands with my hips each time. Finally you take matters into your own hands and put your right knee between my legs so I can't close my thighs together. Now you have unhindered access to my clit and pussy and you start going to town, circling my clit faster and faster, alternating fucking my pussy with three fingers. I arch my head back and groan loudly as I get closer and closer.

Now it's your turn to play. "I am in control of your soaking wet pussy. If you beg and scream enough I might let you cum; otherwise I'll just keep teasing you on the edge. You can rub your ass against me as much as you want -- I can go all night."

12