Night in Vegas

Story Info
Serena night out uncovers facts hidden about herself.
5.8k words
4.07
3.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Serena! We are in Vegas, are you seriously going to stay holed up in the hotel room all night?" Cheryl whined.

Serena looked out of her fourth-story window and down at the glittering strip, "We were here for business not pleasure Cheryl."

"Oh come on! We are long done with work for today. We were stuck in stuffy presentation meetings all day, let's go live it up a little! It's Vegas!"

"You go." Serena said flatly. She had only been at this job for a couple of months and wasn't too keen to piss off her boss by coming back on Monday with wild tales about what she did over the weekend, something that Cheryl was not afraid of doing. Her boss had called them to Vegas to go over new marketing strategies and client accounts, but Serena knew that they could have just as easily made presentations from home.

Cheryl pulled out the big guns by putting on her puppy dog face and clasping her hands in a pleading way, "Come onnnn! I don't want to go alone. Who knows who might pick me up?"

"What happened to Paul? I thought you guys were having a good time..." Serena asked suspiciously.

"Eh," Cheryl sighed, "He didn't make the cut. He was nice and all, but wasn't what I was looking for."

Serena let out an internal sigh knowing that she would regret giving in to her friend's plea, "Fine. One hour then we come back."

"Yayyyy!" Cheryl squealed hugging Serena and jumping up and down. "Okay first we need to find you something hot to wear! I have the perfect dress for you! Oh my God this is so much fun!"

For the next hour, Serena found herself begrudgingly transformed by Cheryl into her play toy. She had been made up more feminine with accentuated eyes, lips, and onyx hair that tumbled elegantly across her shoulders. Cheryl rummaged through her suitcase until she found a glittering royal blue dress with thin spaghetti straps made entirely of sequins that shimmered like raindrops.

"No freaken way!" Serena crossed her arms and took a firm step back. "That isn't even mine."

Cheryl rolled her eyes, "Obviously it's not yours, you didn't pack anything remotely sexy or fashionable." She shoved the dress towards her friend, "Now put it on."

The dress barely fit Serena. The sparkling fabric hugged every curve on her body and reached about mid-thigh when she slid into it. When she looked in the mirror she felt uncomfortable, too girly, too obvious, and her cleavage was pushing up nearly revealing the inside curves of her breasts.

"This looks ridiculous, I can't go out in public like this." Serena complained.

"You are 100% correct." Cheryl said snapping her fingers, "You need shoes and jewelry. Silly me." She dug deeper into her suitcase and came up with silver stilettos which caused Serena to narrow her eyes but reluctantly slide into the four-inch shoes, and followed with a necklace and earrings to complete the outfit.

When Cheryl held up the finished product in the mirror Serena became sullen thinking it was not at all her style and hated the attention that the tight form-fitting dress promised her from people who probably would only want one-night stands. However, seeing the eagerness in her friend's face the scowl quickly turned into forced optimism on her behalf.

"Come on, you need this. You have not done anything fun since Jared broke up with you. Loosen up and enjoy yourself a little. Embrace the nightlife!" Cheryl encouraged.

"Yeah I'm sure men will be lining up around the corner to try to sleep with me." Serena rolled her eyes.

"That's the point!" Cheryl giggled.

A half hour later they stepped into a lavish club where music thumped in their chests. A strong scent of alcohol and sweat permeated the air while smoke curled in wisps towards the ceiling. They had to maneuver through throngs of drunken women dressed in a variety of revealing outfits and men gawking at them with lust in their eyes. Serena stayed close to Cheryl as she led her through the crowds towards the bar and ordered two drinks.

"This is really not my scene." Serena shouted over the pulsing noise.

Cheryl giggled, "Stop being such a stick in the mud! What do you think?"

Before Serena could answer, a handsome man with brown hair and emerald green eyes walked up to Cheryl, "I saw your beautiful face from across the room and absolutely had to come introduce myself. Are you ladies having a good time tonight?"

"Oh yes we are!" Cheryl winked, "We certainly are now."

As the night wore on more men came up to talk to Cheryl but Serena kept her distance in hopes that none would pay her any attention. For the most part, she blended in amongst the other females and enjoyed watching her friend flirt her brains out without fear or holding back. The number of free drinks given to them increased steadily throughout the evening and after several hours of drinking Serena began feeling light-headed and tipsy. She found herself giggling over nothing and relaxing as the liquor seemed to loosen her body and spirit.

Eventually Cheryl excused herself to go use the bathroom leaving Serena at the bar, but she didn't notice. She was happily twirling on her barstool laughing to herself about the craziness of what was going on. As the alcohol coursed through her, the sparkles of her dress reflected off the lights around her sending specks of illumination around the room. Suddenly she felt a hand grab her waist.

"Hey baby, let's dance." A voice whispered into her ear causing Serena to shiver. His touch burned her skin, but her mind was too clouded with intoxication to pull away. Instead, she found herself grinning and nodded her head.

Strong hands gripped her waist firmly and escorted her onto the floor to the middle of the crowd. Fists pumped in the air while bodies bumped and grinded into each other. Serena knew she should not be dancing this way but his grip was too strong. His body pressed against hers, and soon she lost herself in the rhythm and music. The two moved together effortlessly, swaying and twisting on the crowded floor, until her back was flush against him and he rocked into her. She felt a hard bulge press into her lower back and she inhaled sharply. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as her breathing picked up speed. A surge of excitement ran through her which was unfamiliar to Serena because she had never felt this kind of rush before. Before she realized what she was doing she leaned her head back against his shoulder and closed her eyes savoring the feel of his body grinding into her.

Without warning, Serena felt herself being spun around and when she opened her eyes she found herself staring into a set of deep hazel eyes flecked with gold. The intensity of his stare stole her breath away as if he was looking straight through her soul. "Hello there," He grinned seductively and licked his lips.

Her knees shook beneath her and it was all she could do just to keep standing, "Hi," she breathed, losing herself in his gaze.

The stranger wasted no time pulling Serena close to him and matching her moves. His arm wrapped around her tightly forcing her breasts to push up against him. Instinctually, she parted her lips and sucked in a breath as she felt a tingle between her thighs. Everything about this man drove her crazy and it both thrilled and scared her. Even though her instincts warned her that he could be dangerous, it only made her more excited.

"What is your name?" The stranger shouted over the music.

"Serena," She shouted back nervously. She tilted her chin upward and met his eyes again. This time his eyes darted downward towards the slit of her dress revealing more of her breasts. Involuntarily she gasped as she felt his large palms squeeze her hips gently and slowly run down her sides. Heat flashed through her core.

"Hmmm, I've never seen you here before. It must be my lucky night," He growled.

Serena's heartbeat quickened, "I'm just visiting for the weekend."

"Is that so? That's a shame..."

She looked at him questioningly, "Why is that?"

His grin widened, "Because that means I only have one night with you."

Serena's heart dropped, "Oh..."

"Come on," He took her hand and led her off the dance floor, "Let's get out of here."

She hesitated, "Wait... What?"

"There are too many people here. Let's go somewhere quieter." He pulled her towards the exit but Serena shook her head.

"My friend," She looked around frantically searching for Cheryl. "I should let her know first..."

"Your friend is gone," The stranger assured her and pointed towards the bathroom where she last saw Cheryl.

Serena stared in that direction for a minute and although she had a difficult time seeing through the strobe lights, eventually she spotted her friend making out with some guy by the bathroom wall.

"That is quite the normal sight here." Her dance partner winked. "Now come with me Serena." He yanked her toward the door again but she planted her feet firmly on the floor and stopped him.

"Wait! Stop! I'm not going anywhere with you! We just met!" Serena tried to shake his arm free from her.

He paused, "Do you trust me?"

"Uhh..." Serena looked around not sure how to respond.

"Look into my eyes."

She did as he told her. His face appeared serious and his tone of voice was gentle. She saw nothing in those beautiful hazel orbs of his that would signal to her any malicious intent. "Trust me, Serena. You can do that right?"

The more Serena studied him the calmer her nerves became and before she realized it she felt herself nod. Then his fingers interlaced with hers, "Good girl."

This time Serena let him take her outside the club. She did not protest and followed him as if compelled by something beyond her control. Once she stepped outside though, reality hit her hard and her senses returned.

"I can't do this," Serena tugged her hand out of his grip.

He laughed, "What do you mean? It's only for one night."

"I don't sleep with strangers!" Serena yelled at him, shocked that she even allowed herself to get into this mess. "Why did I listen to her?"

The stranger smirked, "We don't have to be strangers, my name is Tony."

"Well nice to meet you Tony but I am leaving." Serena said trying to walk past him.

Tony grabbed her wrist and pulled her up against his body. His tone was commanding, "You are not going anywhere."

Serena's nostrils flared as she ripped her arm out of his grasp. She opened her mouth to yell at him but suddenly she felt an overwhelming dizziness overtake her and a fog settled in her mind. "You truly are new, the new ones are always so much more defiant. Though it can be amusing at first, it gets old fast."

"What are you talking about?" Serena blinked several times trying to clear her vision.

Tony waved a hand in front of her face. "Where were you going again?"

Serena paused and stared at him for a minute, "To find my friend...but she's busy."

"That's right, so maybe we should leave her alone. Let her enjoy herself."

"Yes, she would not want to be disturbed."

"Then where are you going?"

"I don't know." Serena stared blankly at him.

"I don't live far from here. Why don't you come with me to my place and we can get to know each other better?"

Serena tried to clear the fog from her mind, "I don't sleep with strangers." She reiterated.

"But we aren't strangers, remember?" Tony stroked her cheek softly, "Besides, I already know a lot about you."

"You do?" Serena murmured, her eyes closing.

"Yes, you're smart, talented, beautiful, and you work hard. You deserve to have some fun once in a while."

"Yes I do...Cheryl always tells me that." She replied more robotically this time as her shoulders slumped.

Tony threaded his fingers into the nape of Serena's silky ebony hair, his hand felt cool in stark contrast to her flushed and heated skin. "Isn't this fun Serena? Being so close to each other, touching you, seeing you?"

"Umm...It's weird...." She fidgeted in his arms but stilled when she got another whiff of his cologne mixed with the fresh outdoor air; the sensation gave her goosebumps. She enjoyed being so close, strangely the effect he had on her didn't feel unusual, rather it just felt right and satisfying like finally solving a mystery you did not even realize existed before. Something deep inside her wanted to satisfy the burning sensation that lit up her center.

In Tony's eyes though, amusement seemed to spark with knowledge, confidence, and strength that told her otherwise. "No, Serena. You can relax. It is not weird."

"Not weird?" She asked innocently.

"No, it is completely natural for you to be attracted to me. You love this feeling, don't you? So what do you say, let's go back to my apartment and we can continue this."

Tony took Serena's hand and started walking but she pulled back, "Wait a minute. Did you drug me or something? What is going on? Where are we going?"

"Drug you?" Tony chuckled, "You are not drugged Serena. I just helped you let loose and see things differently."

"I feel funny. Something is wrong." Serena looked around confused.

"Something is definitely not wrong. Just trust your feelings and let the rest go." Tony urged. He turned back around and walked down an alleyway without waiting to see if Serena would follow. After a moment he heard footsteps trailing behind him. The further they went down the dark alley, the less Serena fought him. By the time he reached the end of the brick building, she was beside him willingly.

They entered through a side door into a small hallway with a stairwell that led up to a second floor. Walking up the stairs, Serena glanced up at Tony. She studied his build with intrigue. He was well-muscled in all the right places and obviously cared about his appearance based on the clothes he was wearing and how much he sweated on the dance floor. Her stomach flipped when she thought of the way he moved his body against her.

A jingling sound snapped her out of her thoughts as he unlocked the door at the top of the stairs. With a turn of the key and a twist of the knob they were inside. He reached over to switch on a lamp which cast a soft glow in the dim living room. The large couch was in the shape of an L and facing a mounted plasma screen TV that hung over the fireplace. There were bookshelves on either side of the flat screen and a small coffee table in front of it.

"Wow this is a nice place." Serena commented looking around.

"Thank you," Tony replied with a grin. He took off his coat and threw it onto the couch. Then he walked up behind Serena, leaned in, and whispered, "Make yourself at home." She felt his hot breath on her neck while his arms wrapped around her waist and she shivered.

Instantly she whirled around to face him, her eyes flashing with fear, "Just wait a minute here. How did you do that to me?"

"You make it seem as if you have never been hit on before. Is this your first time?" Tony grinned teasingly but Serena could tell that his patience was running thin.

"Of course I've been hit on, I just never accepted any offers from random guys." She crossed her arms over her chest and tried to look angry, "Now tell me what you are up to."

Tony sighed, "You ask too many questions Serena. I figured as much for a smart girl. Your brain will not shut up even when you try to escape it."

Serena narrowed her eyes, "Huh? What the hell are you talking about?"

"First you think you are going to run off and ruin my evening. That is not acceptable."

"You dragged me here, and what's with that voice?" Serena hissed.

Tony laughed. Without warning, he pushed Serena up against the wall next to the TV and smashed his mouth against hers. Her eyes widened with shock as he kissed her aggressively. "Mmpphh!" Serena shrieked and wriggled to free herself from his grip but it was to no avail.

He continued to kiss her deeply, sweeping his tongue into her mouth which caused her to gasp. She shoved her palms against his chest in protest but the more she struggled the more excited he seemed to become. Her protests then transformed into moans of pleasure as the adrenaline and excitement built up inside her. Tony pulled back and admired his handy work with a smirk.

"I don't tolerate rejection very well." He purred.

"Fuck you," Serena spat. She was determined to break out of his hold, to slap his face for violating her like that but her body was unable to fight the strong urge within her.

"You are quite the interesting one...much more resilient than the others," Tony remarked as he slid his fingertips down her cheeks to her collarbone. "This is quite furstrating though, Serena. You need to stop thinking for a change and start trusting your instincts."

"I said, Fuck. You." Serena snapped angrily. She managed to free one of her hands and slapped him across the face.

Tony raised an eyebrow, amused. "How adorable." He loosened his grip slightly allowing Serena to scramble out of his grasp. "I wonder, what is giving you such resistance against the bar's compulsion? Some ward spell perhaps? This is getting quite interesting indeed." He pondered over the possibilities to himself.

Serena whipped out her cell phone ready to call the police when suddenly a chill ran down her spine. Her body stiffened and she froze, paralyzed with fear. She felt her limbs move on their own accord as if someone else was controlling them. Soon, she found herself staring into Tony's eyes without blinking.

"Put the phone away Serena." His voice commanded.

"But..." Her fingers twitched against her will as if fighting against a force that was taking over her. "I don't understand..." Serena struggled to put words together as she felt her consciousness slip further and further away.

She noticed that there were streaks of silver throughout his hazel-colored eyes, almost like threads crisscrossing through them, and in that moment she sensed how strong his presence was. "That protection spell is making it quite the challenge, Going to have to remove that before we can have our fun." His voice sounded distant as he spoke. Serena felt her body sway and grow cold while she stared helplessly at the demon in front of her.

Tony smirked wickedly as he moved closer until he stood inches from Serena. He wrapped a strand of her hair around his finger and twirled it absentmindedly. "It has been so long since I've had anyone resist me this much. You are just full of surprises..."

"W-w-what are you talking about?" Serena knew everything about this encounter was wrong, but her body refused to obey her thoughts.

"You seem clueless, yet have such a powerful spell placed on you. I wonder why that is. Take a deep breath Serena and focus on me. Breathe with me. Do not fight what is happening."

"Nnnnoo..." Serena stuttered as she tried to shake her head but she quickly stopped when she realized she was starting to hyperventilate. She did as instructed and forced herself to breathe at a slow pace to calm down. Within seconds, her rapid breathing slowed, replaced by a rhythmic rise and fall of her chest.

A satisfied smile crept along Tony's lips when he noticed Serena had stopped trembling. She was now calm and relaxed. "Feeling better now?" Tony asked gently.

Serena nodded slowly, "Much..." Her eyes fluttered closed and she let out a deep sigh. When she opened her lids again, she saw Tony hovering over her.

"Now I am going to kiss you, and this time you will accept it," Tony ordered. He pressed his mouth against hers, his tongue slipping through to caress her inner lip.

Almost instantly Serena snapped out of the trance that held her captive. With a surge of renewed energy, she yanked her head sideways breaking their contact. "The fuck I will," she screamed.

"Time to try again, pesky barrier is activating the moment of contact..." Tony mumbled to himself.

"Let me go," Serena shouted.

He ignored her pleas and grabbed her chin forcefully, "Focus Serena!" He growled impatiently, his voice commanding authority once more. "Listen closely to me... Listen to my voice..."

12