Night of 1000 Cocks

Story Info
A long, hot visit to the theater.
2.4k words
4.62
11.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Thursday afternoon. i had the day off, nowhere to be, and by 3pm i was unavoidably horny. My cock was fully hard and standard internet porn would just not get the job done.

After some debate I'd come to the conclusion that I was going to head to the porn theater and seek some sexual release.

i arrived close to 4:30, Paid my entrance and made my way in. In the first room a man was asleep as the well endowed woman on screen was being ravaged by two large cocks. It was pretty hot and grabbed my attention for a few minutes, but there no was no real action to be had.

So, into the next room. The two large monitors were playing a gay threesome. My cock became super hard, and the older man across the room has taken notice. He was rather covertly stroking himself and motioned for me to come sit with him.

I obliged, and was happy to see his very thick, and very hard 5 inch daddy cock. It had a large and bulbous head and was very nicely manscaped.

I began stroking him as he sat back. His cock was slick with lube and my hand glided easily up his shaft. Over time, i increased the speed that i stroked him.

He began to fondle his nipples and was clearly aroused. Situating myself in front of him and on my knees, i licked the length of his cock and kissed the head gently. He moaned and pushed himself into my mouth. Before long he was slowly fucking

mouth. My tongue would rest on his balls and he would push all the way into My throat, his hands holding my head still. He was very gentle and it was insanely hot.

After about five minutes, another man in his 30s entered and watched me as i pleasured him. Shortly after he entered, the man i was blowing started moaning more and more and within a minute starting cumming. He gripped hard on the back of my head and he started softly humping into my mouth. His cock bucked hard multiple times and i hurried to swallow all of his cum. I kept stroking him while i sucked his head until he'd gone completely limp. He zipped up, thanked me and left rather quickly.

The man that was in his 30s approached and had already had his hard, normal sized cock out. He didn't have to give me any invitation, and i started immediately taking him into my mouth. He was really verbal and told me exactly what he wanted. He would pull my head back and tell me to hold my mouth open just before pushing his cock all the way to the back of my throat.

He made beg him to fuck my mouth. I loved it. Before long I was on my knees, eyes watering, my cock fully hard, and begging for him to cum in my mouth.

'Your mouth feels better than fresh pussy. Goddamn I love that..."

He said this multiple times while he held my head down with his dick buried balls deep into my mouth.

I used my tongue in the head of his cock the whole time my head bounced up and down. He was really into it and it made me wildly turned in. I was afraid to jerk myself because i knew he'd make me cum way too fast.

'Fuck! I'm gonna shoot! You want my cum? You ready for my cum?' he excitedly and aggressively asked.

He pulled back and jacked his cock.

"Fuck yes. Feed me. Shoot it," as i opened my mouth, tongue out fully.

He rocketed 4 big ropes across my face with a lot going right into my mouth. His breathing was deep and aggressive.

I leaned in and started assertively using my hand while i wildly sucked his cock. He started loudly groaning and making half words. In less than 30 seconds, he got silent just as his balls tightened up and he flooded my mouth with another load.

He still couldn't really talk and was trying to catch his breath. I thanked him for the amazing time and he nodded as i turned around.

It was then i realized I'd gathered a small audience.

There were two men, both white with grey hair. One was tall and well built, the other was shorter, and a bit heavier but nice looking. The third was a Latino man, just older than me, probably his mid 40s. And he was in excellent shape.

I nodded at them and slowly walked down the hallway to the bathroom to clean up a bit.

As i exited the restroom, i noticed that the monitor just outside of the door was playing a shemale scene with Natalie Mars being fucked by a stud Doggystyle.

i decided to sit and watch for a bit and give my still hard cock some attention.

As i sat softly stroked myself, the Latino man walked up and sat right next to me. He unzipped his pants, revealing this positively perfect, thick, 7 inch cock with a beautiful, swollen, pink head.

We sat, both admiring each other while we watched the scene and pleased ourselves. He scooted over to me and smiled. He let go of his cock and motioned towards it. I reached over and slowly began to stroke him. He felt amazing. I couldn't wait to have him in my mouth.

While i stroked him, i became infatuated with how much his head would swell as i ran my hand to the top of his cock. I lowered my head and licked up the underside of the seam of his cock and french kissed his tip.

'Oooo you know what you're doing... i like that,' he said softly as the shorter, older man rounded the corner to watch the action.

I got down to my knees to better address my new Latin friend's cock. After several attempts, i was able to get his cock into my throat. He let out a big moan and sigh as it passed through my mouth and my tongue cradled his balls.

The older man pulled his shorts down to reveal a 6 inch, upward arching, well tanned cock with decent thickness. It was a very pretty cock.

the Latino man waved the older man over and directed me to begin sucking him as well.

Naturally, i obliged as the two vegan fondling each other, even sucking each other's nipples and kissing while i attended to both of them.

I was really enjoying having two hard cocks to play with. Often, using my spit as lube, I'd rub them together at the head just before picking one to deepthroat.

This went on for several minutes before the Latino man placed his hand under my chin, and raised me to my feet.

'Follow me...'

Without hesitation, he guided us to the back room.

There is a padded, round table situated under a monitor that was playing gay porn. A Twink was being fucked while he lay on his back by a large, muscular black man with a very large penis.

I crawled onto the table, remained on all fours, spread my knees as far as i could, opened my mouth wide and waited for what was to come.

The older man took full advantage of my waiting mouth; slowly fucking himself as far into my mouth as he could.

Meanwhile, the Latino man starting finding my spread asshole. After toying with it for a moment, he leaned down and started to rim me. His tongue felt amazing. I was moaning like a total bitch, with my mouth full of cock. I was in total ecstasy.

Before long i could feel the head of his cock right against my moistened hole. He began to really lean into me, and I pushed back...

When i felt him enter me, all of the endorphins in my body rushed to my head, and i began hungrily taking down the cock in my mouth as i rhythmically pushed back on the other's fat cock.

i couldn't believe how fucking good this all felt. He was pounding my ass and i kept pushing back to take him deeper. The man i was giving oral to began to moan more and more. By the time he told me he was going to cum, he'd already began unloading. Some ran out of the corners of my mouth and dropped onto the table.

Moments later, he made his exit, and my Latin friend rolled me onto my back. He slid me more forward and pushed my knees back. We spent the next five minutes with him fucking me at a nice, even pace while periodically and gently stroking me.

I began to hear the unmistakable sound of high heels approaching and immediately got more horny at the thought of what might be coming.

Jackpot!

A very nicely built, skinny, young boy in black panties, bra, though high stockings and 6 inch stilettos.

Holy fuck. Passable by no means, but with the redhead wig and the outfit, sexy as hell.

She looked so excited when she saw us.

I motioned her to lean in to me. When she did, i leaned in to kiss her. She put her tongue in my mouth and it made my mind swirl as i lay on my back, taking this beautiful cock balls deep.

I begged for her to sit on my face.

She pulled her panties to the side and leaned her ass just over my lips. Holy fuck. I couldn't believe it. Rimming her tight little hole had me so hard i thought i was going to cum.

She leaned down and gently started to suck my cock. The Latino man kept saying how hot it was, and i wondered how long he'd last.

She drove me to the edge of cumming nearly 5 times. Then, with my head still hanging off the edge of the table, she said her hard on between my lips. It wasn't a big cock, but it felt really good in my mouth. She put her hand in my throat and would tell me how good i felt. When she pulled her cock out, I begged her to ride me.

She teased for a bit, asking if i really wanted it. This caused the Latino man to really start drilling me. I could barely make a word.

She got up on the table with me, and lowered herself down onto my awaiting, severely hard cock. Oh my God. Words can't describe how soft and warm her asshole felt. I could barely see I was so excited and in awe.

The three of us settled into a rhythm. He was fucking me deep and at a good pace while she seductively rode me.

Finally, the Latino man couldn't take any more. He sharply grabbed my hips and pulled me, with her on top of me, to the edge of the table. He let his head lean back, and he loudly moaned as i felt him shoot rope after rope after rope into my hole. He must've twitched 12 or 13 times.

A moment later, he pulled out of me, and walked around to the other side of the table. He kissed me deeply for about 10 seconds before resting his cock on my lips. I took him into my mouth and drained what few drops of cum remained. He pulled back and began to dress himself. Before leaving, he left a business card with some writing on it next to me on the table.

Full of cum, and horny beyond all reasoning, i still had this sexy CD riding me.

I directed her to lay on her back so i could look at her face while i fucked her.

I stood up, and she spread herself wide open. My cock pushed right into her asshole again. She pulled her knees back and pointed her toes in a very sexy pose.

I unbuckled one of her heels so that I could kiss and run my tongue over the arches and toes of her stocking feet. She moaned and began to rub her toes over my chest while i pushed balls deep into her ass.

She got this look of total pleasure on her face every time i pushed myself all the way in.

I hadn't even noticed that the taller, older man from earlier was now in the room with us. Watching and groping at himself.

His pants were slung under his hips and his cock was semi hard. It was long. Over 7 inches. Not very thick, but nice nonetheless.

He stood behind me and began to grind his hardening cock between my ass cheeks as i plowed away on this young little CD. She got more turned on. I started to stroke her hard on, and within 30 seconds, she began to spurt her load onto her tight stomach.

Between her her asshole twitching and his cock pushing against me, i knew i couldn't last. He kept egging me on

'Fuck that little boy pussy. Give it to her, daddy. Fuck that little slut...'

I pulled my cock out and proceeded to absolutely rocket cum across the room. it shot 6 feet and sprayed into the wall. The second blast completely drenched her from right next to her eye to her belly. I rifled four more spurts onto her.

Goddamn.

Without missing a beat, the older man turned me around and pushed me to my knees. His cock stood at attention and he pushed it right against my lips.

Blinded with how hot this all was, i immediately started hungrily sucking him. In a matter of seconds i was joined by the CD. We both took turns furiously pleasuring him.

He didn't last long and soon was shooting his load onto our intertwined tongues as he loudly let out a sigh of relief.

As he backed away, my cock was at fill attention again. The CD and i were kissing deeply and sharing his load.

She spit into her hand, and began stroking me fast and steadily. We were still on our knees and her tongue was deep in my mouth when i started nearly losing all control. Again, a torrent of cum gushed from my cock all over her legs and stomach.

We both sat back up on the table and made out for a bit longer. We then decided to go clean ourselves up in the bathroom.

I took down her number so we could meet again soon and we parted ways with another long, deep kiss.

As i gathered my things, i remembered the business card. It only had an address and a word written on the back...

Hmmmmm