Night of Celebration Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie changes into a black dress. It comes down to her mid thigh and the shoulders are bare. The dress dips down just enough in front to show some skin and just a hint of cleavage. She is wearing a strapless black lacy bra, black lacy panties and a garter attached to black thigh high stockings. The dress is just long enough to cover the lacy top of her stockings. Her long auburn hair is up and her long neck has a single strand of pearls around it. She is wearing matching pearls on her ears as well.

"Wow! Momma!! You look so elegant and SEXY!!" Crissie says when Stephanie walks into the suite's living area. Crissie dressed in the bathroom while Stephanie dressed in the bedroom. The two women wanted to surprise each other. Crissie stands and does a quick twirl to show her mother what she chose. Crissie has her short blond hair back with a simple head band that has a small bow in sky blue attached. Her eye shadow is also sky blue, but very faint. Her lipstick is a subdued shade of pink, Stephanie's favorite color. Crissie is wearing a cocktail dress in sky blue. The top is covered in sequins and hugs her chest with a scoop just to her cleavage. It then comes tight at the waist, where it drops to her mid thigh and flares out in three ruffles. The middle ruffle is a darker blue lace. She has a very light pink ribbon tied as a belt and the same color ribbon flush to her neck, tied in a bow. On her feet she has a three inch clear heel that is wrapped around her bare, smooth ankles.

"My Baby is all grown up. YOU look elegant and sexy!" Stephanie says. Her bottom lip between her teeth as she watches her sexy girlfriend do another spin. The skirt fluttering up just enough to show her bare cheeks. "Little Girl! You better be wearing panties under there."

"Of course, Momma." Crissie says as she stops her spin. "See?" Crissie says as she lift the front of her skirt to show off the tiny, pink g-string she is wearing.

Stephanie smiles at the youngster. "Very nice sweety. You better put it away though, otherwise we may miss your sister's birthday dinner."

Crissie smoothes her dress back down. "She would understand why we missed." She says with a crooked smile. "I do wanna see her dress though. She wouldn't show me what she got, cause I wouldn't show her mine." She giggles "I bet you, somehow, we are wearing the same dress."

"No bet! I know my girls too well." Both women laugh at that, then hand in hand walk into the hall, to go next door.

Craig answers the door and says "WOW!! just WOW!! You two are STUNNING!" Craig steps aside and the women walk past him into the front room. Crissie reaches up and pushes her father's jaw closed. "Literally Stunning. Y'all just knocked me for a loop." He pulls his daughter in for a hug and kisses her cheek and does the same for her girlfriend. "Susie is still finishing up."

"Momma? Will you come help me with my hair, please?" Susan calls from the bathroom.

"Yes, dear. Coming." Stephanie replies and heads in.

"You are pretty damn handsome yourself, Daddy." Crissie says as they walk into the living room. Craig is wearing grey slacks, a slightly darker grey, well fitting button up shirt, open at the neck. The shirt fits like a glove, showing his muscled torso. He has a very dark green sport coat laying over the back of a chair.

"Thank you, love. I really like those colors on you. And that ribbon choker looks awesome. What is that pendant hanging on it?" Craig asks as he sits next to his daughter. He looks closer at the small pendant.

"It's pilots wings. For Momma." She says. "You really like the choker?" She kisses her Daddy's cheek.

"I do. It makes your neck look really kissable." He says as he kisses her neck just under her ear and she giggles.

"I agree. You do have a very kissable neck, sweetheart." Stephanie says as she walks back into the room. "Susie is getting dressed now that her hair is just how she wants it. She wouldn't let me see the dress either. So no spoilers." She sits on the other side of Crissie.

"I haven't seen it, but I can guarantee it will look like Crissie's." Craig says. The two women break out in laughter.

"That's what we said, Daddy!"

The bedroom door opens and out walks Susan in a dress that does look exactly like Crissie's. Susan is wearing a gold cocktail dress, with the middle ruffle as a dark green that matches Craig's coat. Her ribbons are of the same green. Her long red hair is plaited into a braid that she wears over her shoulder and down between her breasts. She is wearing a very small, tasteful tiara in her hair. Her lips are also the faint pink of her sister. She has a dark eyeliner, lightly applied. She smiles when all three mouths drop open. She does a twirl and drops into a curtsy while Craig leaps up and pulls her close.

"Baby Girl!! Wow!!" He says and he kisses her cheek, not wanting to smudge her lipstick.

"You look amazing, my dear!" Stephanie says. "Happy birthday, Sweetheart!."

"Susie! WOW!!" Crissie hops up and grabs her sister in a hug.

Susan starts laughing when she sees Crissie's dress. "Again, Cris?!?!" She hugs Crissie. "I love the color!! The blue looks awesome. And the pink for Mom! You wore the wings? Guess which one I wore?" She says as she puts her hand over her neck.

Crissie thinks and says, "Knowing you and how we think alike. If I were you, and I am." They all laugh "I would wear the bugles."

Susan drops her hand, showing a miniature version of the double bugles that Craig wore as a Fire Department Captain hanging from the green ribbon. "We are the same girl, aren't we." Susan says with a smile.

"Pretty much, girls. Pretty much. Those pendants are awesome. Where did you get my rank badges that small?" Craig asks.

"Oh Daddy, you can get anything on the internet. We did work together on the pendants. We each got a few different ones. Now that we know you two like chokers, I know I'll be wearing them more often." Crissie said.

"I'll be happy to see them. And kiss your necks." Stephanie says as she kisses first her daughter, then her girlfriend. "Let's get going. Dinner and dancing are on the schedule, so says the birthday girl." Stephanie says. "Craig made the dinner reservations and I plotted out the dancing. We are headed to Dallas tonight."

"Yay!! I'm gonna dance with Daddy, then Momma, then Crissie, then Daddy, then Daddy, then Daddy." Susan says hopping up and down.

"Silly girl! You can dance with whoever you want." Craig says as he lifts Susan in a big hug. "Let's go." Craig grabs his jacket and slips it on as they head out to the elevators.

********

Hours of dancing has Craig and Stephanie wiped out. They are standing by the bar watching the girls dance together. "Are you ready?" Stephanie asks him.

"Yup, I'll go collect the girls." He walks out to the dance floor and hugs Susan from behind, to the dismay of almost every guy in the club. "Time to go girls."

"OK Daddy." Susan says and turns to kiss him on the lips. Susan and Crissie each take his hand and he leads them to their Momma.

They all walk outside and to the valet. Craig hands the claim ticket over and the valet dashes off. "Cris, sweety. Do you want to drive? I've had a couple drinks and all that dancing has me wiped."

"Sure, Daddy. You sit up front with me to make sure I don't get lost." Crissie answers. The valet pulls up with the rented Towncar. Craig tips him and holds the door for his daughter to slide in and get the seat situated. The valet holds the back door for Stephanie and the birthday girl. He shuts the door as Craig does the same. Craig walks around and is about to get in when the valet says "Beautiful family, Sir."

"Thank you, they sure are." Craig answers and pulls the door shut.

Crissie drives off and heads for the highway. She sees in the rear view mirror that Stephanie and her daughter are kissing passionately in the back seat. Crissie turns to her father and says "I'll be staying with you tonight, Daddy. Susie wants to get Momma's gift tonight."

Craig looks in the rearview. "Steph and I already talked about that. She gets Susie tonight, I get you on your birthday night." He smiles and leans over to kiss his daughter's cheek.

"I should have known my parents had a plan. You two plan everything." She replies with a smile. "With the two of us crazy girls, you would have to be able to plan things out."

"Well, I can say with certainty I had no plans to seduce my daughter and her besty, but I am glad it happened. Unplanned things can turn out to be the best thing to ever happen." He kisses his daughter's cheek again and he rests his hand on her bare thigh. She sighs at his touch.

The rest of the drive was uneventful. The ride on the elevator to their floor has the girls in the embrace of their parent. They kiss each other good night then go to their rooms.

Craig and his daughter walk in to their room. Craig takes his coat off and kicks his shoes into the bedroom. Crissie walks into the bathroom. He removes the rest of his clothes and pulls on his sleep shorts. He walks back out into the living area and sits on the couch.

Crissie comes out of the bedroom wearing Craig's shirt, the bottom two buttons the only ones she fastened. "I don't have any clothes here. But I did find this really comfy shirt. And it smells so good. It smells like the sexiest man alive." She says as she climbs into her father's lap.

"You make anything you wear sexy, Baby Girl." Craig says as he wraps his arms around his teen daughter and they kiss deeply. "Have you decided what you would like from me for your birthday?"

He asks her.

"I have. Do you remember the first time we were together?" She asks as she looks him in the eyes.

"I'll never forget, my Love." Craig replies with a kiss.

"Mmm, I'll take all the kisses." They kiss again. "I just want to be your girl, for one night. No Momma, No Susie. Just Craig and Crissie enjoying each others company. How does that sound?" She asks

"If that's what you want, Baby. I can't deny my girl a birthday wish." Craig says and pulls her in tight. "You and Susie are going to do your birthday celebration tomorrow?" Craig asks his cute teen daughter.

Ever since the girls were old enough to do things alone, they used the day between their birthdays as their own for celebrating with each other. They would exchange their gifts with each other and just have fun with each other. They never told their parents what they did and the parents allowed them their private time.

"Yup. Susie told me you said we could use the SUV." Crissie says and Craig nods in agreement. "We will be back in time to go to the Ranger's game. Are you and Momma gonna do anything?"

"Well I am going to sleep in. I had a lot of fun at Six Flags and dancing, but I'm worn out. Steph and I are going to have lunch and then some shopping." Craig says. "Speaking of sleeping in, are you ready for bed, Sweets?"

"Yeah, I'm kinda worn out too. Plus Susie and I are heading out pretty early." Crissie replies.

Craig puts his arms under his daughter and stands. He carries Crissie into the bedroom. He sets her down on the edge of the bed and asks, "Shirt on or off, sweetheart?"

"Off, please." She replies. She watches Craig step closer and unbutton the two she had fastened. He slips his hands inside the shirt to her waist and leans in for a kiss. His hands slide up and to her front, spreading the shirt as he brushes over her pert breasts nudging her nipple rings. Crissie moans lightly as he moves to her shoulders and slides the shirt down and off of her arms.

Craig takes the shirt and tosses it to the side. He looks at his daughter sitting in her tiny pink lacy panties. He kisses her deeply, his hand going to the back of her head. Crissie runs her hands up the sides of his legs and starts tugging on his shorts, until they slide down his legs. Craig's hardening cock bounces and Crissie takes it in her hands and starts rubbing it slowly.

Crissie breaks the kiss and leans down to kiss her father's cock head. She slowly strokes his cock from stem to head, squeezing as she goes. Her tongue running over the head collecting his pre-cum. Her strokes speed up when she takes his head in her mouth and she locks her lips around it, applying suction. Her tongue traces the edges of the head and over the hole. Craig's head falls back as he moans. His fingers run through her hair and his other hand reaches down to take a breast. He tugs at her nipple, twisting the ring and giving it a tug. Crissie drops one hand to her clit as she strokes Daddy's cock faster and sucking harder. His nipple play and her own fingers are drawing her closer to climax. She can feel Daddy's balls tighten and his cock is expanding slightly. Craig grabs both nipple rings and twists and tugs just right causing her pussy to explode as he releases his hot sticky seed into her mouth. "Mmmhmmmm" she moans around his cock as it pulses into her tiny mouth.

"Cissssssieeee... Oh Babyyyy..." Craig groans.

As Crissie sucks and stokes her father's cock of it's last drop, she pulls her fingers out of her soaked pussy and slips them beside his cock in her mouth. She sucks the combined juices into her mouth, enjoying the mixed flavors. She licks and cleans her fingers and dips them in her pussy again and wipes her juices on to his cock. She does this a few times until he is sticky again, then she inhales his cock again. She sucks him clean, also bringing him to hardness again.

Craig reaches down and pulls his daughter to her feet. He lifts her up in his arms and she wraps her legs around his waist. He kisses her and uses one hand to guide his cock towards her damp heat. He shifts then drives his hips, pushing into his young daughter. "Oh Baby!" He moan as he lowers her body to fully seat his cock in the teen gymnast.

"Daddyyyy... Feels sooooo goooooood!" Crissie says as she slides down on his cock.

Craig carries his impaled daughter to the bed and turns to sit on the edge. Without coming out of her he moves back to sit fully on the bed. He is still buried inside of her as he lays back. Since both father and daughter just came explosivley moments ago, neither is in a hurry. They lay in each others arms barely moving other than to kiss. The long day and night takes it toll and they drift off to sleep with his cock in his teen daughter.

**********

The next day Craig wakes up by himself. The bed is empty and a note is sitting on the end table. Over the last month, Susan and Crissie have been massaging and rehabbing Craig's back and knee. He still has stiffness in the morning, but it is much better and he is able to get out if bed with little difficulty now.

Craig rolls over and sits up, picking up the note.

'Daddy,

You looked so peaceful, we didn't want to wake you up. Crissie and I are off to have our day. We will be back before the game. Crissie said you plan on going out shopping with Mom. If you would do me the hugest favor and stay out of the room until 6ish, I'll really make it up to you.

We ordered breakfast for you and it's in the sitting area. Have a fun day and buy me something pretty.

Love you lots and see you later,

Susie 😘😘

P.S. I love you lots too, Daddy. Have fun!😘😘 Crissie

Craig smiles at the note. He asks himself "How did I get so lucky?" Craig stands and walks into the front room and sees the room service cart with a covered tray. He lifts the cover and sees his favorite breakfast, corned beef hash and eggs, with toast. He smiles again at how the girls were so thoughtful. Craig finishes his breakfast, showers and dresses. He walks next door to collect Stephanie and the two head out for their day.

*******

The family has an exciting time at the Ball Park. The Rangers lose the game late, again as usual. Crissie did get a home run ball and they all got a new jersey and hats. They had a late dinner and turned in early expecting a long day at Hurricane Harbor the next day.

Stephanie gifts her young girlfriend Crissie with multiple orgasms for her birthday morning.

The foursome head to the water park. Craig wears trunks that are dark green with a blue stripe. He wears his sunglasses and a tank top as well. All the women are wearing sunglasses and modest bikinis because they don't want to give free shows at the water park, since they are going to try and hit all the slides.

Stephanie is wearing baby blue with green accents. Susan wears green with blue. And the birthday girl wears baby blue. They all enter the park and head to the lockers to stash their bags. Craig carries the key on a bungie around his wrist. The girls head to the wave pool area and lay out their towels on the 'beach'. Crissie is carrying a bottle of suntan lotion. "Here you go, Daddy. Will you lotion me up?" She hands the bottle to him and lays on her stomach.

"Of course, Sweety." Craig happily kneels down beside his birthday girl and squirts some lotion in his hands. He starts at her neck and slowly rubs the sunblock into her soft skin. He works his way down her body. Knowing they are out in the open at a family filled park, Craig does not rub the lotion into his newly nineteen year old daughter's breasts or between her legs. Susan asks to be next and purrs softly when Craig's slick hands run over her soft skin. Crissie hops up to lotion her mother and both Crissie and Susan rub down Daddy. Susan sneaks a quick hand up his inner thigh and giggles when he swats her hand. The couples split and head in opposite directions. Craig takes the dad route and he and Susan grab a couple tubes and float down the lazy river. Stephanie and Crissie head for the nearest slide, giggling at Craig.

After a long and sunny morning, the four meet up and have a picnic lunch. After lunch, Crissie asks if they can head back to the hotel for a nap before the evening activities. The other three readily agree, deciding they will do a half day at the water park and the other half at Six Flags the day after tomorrow. They get to the hotel, still dressed in their swimsuits and wrapped in towels, and all four head into Craig's room. Craig is carrying a sleeping, red Susan. Crissie and Stephanie are walking with arms wrapped around each other. Craig sits on the large couch, with Susan in his lap. Crissie sits next to him and Stephanie on her other side.

"Sweety, will you run next door and grab the aloe out of my bag. It looks like all of us got a little too much sun." Stephanie asks her young lover. Crissie nods, hops up and kisses her Momma and skips out of the room. She is back in moments carrying a large bottle of aloe vera gel.

Crissie squirts some into Craig's open hand and he rubs it into his sleeping girlfriend's red shoulders. Susan purrs again and smiles in her sleep as the cooling gel does it's work. Stephanie is sitting on the couch and Crissie is standing in front of her facing her elegant lover. Both women are rubbing the cooling gel onto the other's shoulders, to start. Crissie runs her slick hands up Stephanie's neck and then back to her shoulders. Crissie bumps Momma's straps down off of her shoulders and rubs the gel onto her upper chest. Stephanie moans when the birthday girl brushes her hands over Stephanie's bikini covered breasts. Stephanie's hands are roaming over her lover's body as well. Crissie leans closer and kisses Stephanie deeply and her hands reach and unhook the top. Stephanie's top falls free and Crissie moves to take her mother's nipple in her mouth. Stephanie's hands go to the young blonde's head and pulls her into her bare breasts and her head falls back in a moan of exquisite pleasure.

Craig is sitting on the couch, dumbfounded at the sexy scene unfolding next to him. His hand is still rubbing up and down his sleeping lover's back. He has never seen Stephanie's bare breasts, and they are BEAUTIFUL! Her breasts were about the same size as the teenagers, a perfect handful B cup. She also pierced her nipples and has small bars in them, one of which Crissie is tugging on with her teeth.