Night of Dogging

Story Info
Couple live out their bedroom fantasy.
2.7k words
4.64
25k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a balmy starry night, yet there were not many people around. Leaving the restaurant, I pulled her close to me as we leisurely made our way towards the car. She rested her head on my shoulder, her arm around my waist. The only sound that could be heard was the metal tips of her spiky high heels click-clacking on the moonlit pavement. We'd just had a lovely evening meal in our favourite restaurant after a hard week in the office.

"Let's go for a drive, Baby. It's such a beautiful evening," I said.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Wherever the car will take us."

She smiled and softly said: "Okay."

It was not quite true because I knew where I wanted to take her. I thought about this for weeks after I had researched the possibilities on the internet. I was just waiting for the right time which seemed to be that night. What would happen was anyone's guess. Would we live out our fantasy or back out before anything happened? How far would she go, or me? It was all to be answered before the end of the night.

Back in the car, I looked into her eyes, and leaning over, I kissed her cheek.

"You are so beautiful, Baby," I said.

I kissed her on her moist red lips, lingering as I tasted her strawberry lipstick. She returned my kiss, opened her mouth and our tongues entwined. I put my hand on her leg. Finding the hem of her skirt, I felt the silky nylon on her thigh, then her smooth skin as my hand slid closer and closer to her pussy. I felt the heat in our kiss and on the tip of my fingers as they came into contact with her moist folds. She softly moaned. After a few minutes of teasing her pussy, I withdrew my hand and sat up in my seat turning the ignition on. I looked at her, buckled myself in and pulled out from the kerb. We didn't say much while the car zipped through city roads heading for the country.

"Where is the car taking us?" she asked as we'd left the city behind us.

"I don't know," I replied keeping my eyes on the road.

She asked me a few times, and every time she did, I avoided giving her a straight answer. Cruising on the open road, I slowed the car down for we were getting close to our destination, and soon I turned into a side road that led to a little car park in the woods. There were cars already parked up, all facing the middle of the car park and the forest beyond so following their lead I parked the same way.

"We are here," I stated and turned the engine off.

"We are where?" she asked.

I did not answer her. Instead, I leant over and kissed her softly on her cheek, her neck and her ruby lips. She returned my kiss, and my hand was back on her thigh slowly sliding towards her pussy. I felt the familiar heat when my fingers touched her mound. She opened her legs a bit more, and my finger touched her clit. She softly moaned in our kiss. After a few minutes, I broke the kiss and withdrew my hand to her protestation. I looked around and noticed a car door opening.

"I think the show is about to start," I said.

She looked in the direction I was looking just as a woman emerged from a car and slowly walked into the middle of the car park. Lights came on, one by one shining a bright light on her and the forest beyond.

"You dirty dog, I thought as soon as we turned into the car park it was something like this," she said with a coy smile on her face.

"Do you want to leave?"

"No way," she said, her eyes sparkling.

"If you do, that's okay. I understand."

"No, I don't. You have fucked me so many times fantasising about sharing me at a place like this. Now, I want to see for myself what really happens."

"Okay," I said feeling relieved she did not yell at me.

I smiled, then turned to watch the woman standing there like a deer in the headlight. She looked middle-aged wearing a white blouse, plaid mini skirt, black stockings and high heels. The skirt wasn't long enough to cover the top of her stockings. She had something in her hand that she unrolled and laid on the ground, maybe a picnic blanket?

I jumped in my seat when suddenly I felt my wife's hand on my cock, and she squeezed it through my pants.

"You like what you see and don't deny it?" she said squeezing my cock harder.

I leant over to her and pressed my lips on hers. I pushed my tongue into her mouth kissing her forcefully with wild passion. Breaking our kiss, we looked at the woman just in time to see a man approaching her, walking around her, touching her arm and her hair then stopping in front of her. With his arms around her waist, he pulled her close to him, their groins meshing into each other, their faces only centimetres from each other. He kissed her softly, lingering on her lips. She did not pull away but rather returned his kiss. Another man approached and walked behind her placing his hands on her sides. He kissed the back of her neck, nibbling on her skin.

"That is so hot, you would enjoy that," I said looking at my wife.

"Mmmmhmmmm," all she said not taking her eyes off them.

I kissed her neck and pulled up the hem of her dress exposing her thighs and her pussy.

"Yes, kiss my neck," she whispered.

I did, I kissed and nibbled on her neck while she was watching the action in front of her. My hand was on her thigh, fingers caressing her inner legs but not touching her pussy. They were very close to it though.

I looked up and saw the woman had turned around. She was kissing the other man now just as she had kissed the first one. The man behind the woman dropped to his knees and ran his hands up her legs under her skirt, pushing the hemline above her bum cheeks. He kissed her bum, burying his face into her skin. The other man broke the kiss and unbuttoned her blouse. He kissed her nipples and sucked them one by one when the blouse fell off her. The man behind her stood up and kissed the back of her neck. His hands slid around her and took her tits in his palms. He groped and squeezed them while the man in front of her found her lips again, and they kissed with uninhibited passion.

"Are you thinking of being that woman? Wouldn't you like to be in her place?" I whispered into my wife's ear as my finger found her clit and started to roll it. She put her head on my shoulder.

"Mmmmmm, yes, oh yes," she murmured.

Soon I felt she was close to having an orgasm. I pulled my finger away. I didn't want her to cum, not just yet.

"Look at them, sexy slut. Just imagine you are the slut there instead of her."

"Yes, I am. I am so turned on, Babe. I would do anything for you right now, anything."

I kissed her on her lips, and our tongues danced together. Breaking the kiss, I pulled her dress off her shoulders exposing her tits then I pulled her against me. Fondling her tits, squeezing and groping them I whispered into her ear: "Look at her. Look how she sucks his cock kneeling in front of him. Will you do anything for me, Baby?"

"Yes, anything you ask, I will," she moaned.

On the blanket, the woman turned to the other man and started to suck his cock. The first one walked behind her and pulled her bum back until she was on her hands and knees. He dropped to his knees and drove his cock into her pussy. At that moment, I pushed my finger into my wife's fuck hole whispering into her ear: "Look how his cock is fucking her hard and deep, how her mouth is filled by a hard cock. You want to feel what she feels, don't you? Be fucked like she is, be a slut?"

"Yes, I want to be a slut, I want to be fucked like her," she moaned as I fucked her cunt with my fingers.

"Fuck me, fuck my cunt, I am so close."

"Cum for me, Baby," I murmured into her ear and soon felt her pussy convulsing on my fingers, grabbing them.

"Yes... make me... make your slut cum."

She came hard, and her body shook in her seat. I kissed her lips as her pleasure subsided. Her hand found my cock and squeezed me through my pants. Breaking the kiss, I leant back in my seat and undid my pants and pushed them down on my legs.

"Suck my cock," I said as her hand wrapped around it, "make me cum in your mouth."

She leant over and kissed the tip of my cock, her tongue swirling around the head and teasing my piss hole.

"Mmmmmm, yes.... You are so good at this."

My head flipped back, my hands in her hair urging her to suck my cock though there was no need as she sucked me with so much vigour.

"Yes, suck my cock, suck it, Baby. Imagine your pussy is filled with another man's hard cock."

"Mmmmhmmm," she moaned.

"Oh yes, suck it, you sexy slut.... I want to watch you being the slut out there, being fucked like she is. Will you do anything for me, will you do that for me?"

"Mmmmmmhmmmmm," she moaned again on my cock, and that triggered my orgasm shooting my cum into her mouth.

She swallowed my cum and sucked me clean before she sat up looking at the action in the middle of the car park. Her head was on my shoulder, her hand fiddling with my slowly deflating cock.

"I will do anything for you, you just have to ask," she murmured.

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything you want me to," she said and kissed my cheek.

"Let's take your dress off," I said and started helping her out of her dress.

Once her dress was off, I tossed it on the back seat and kissed the side of her neck and her ear. I told her, I whispered how sexy she was, how I loved to see her wearing only her black suspender belt, her seamed smoky stockings, those spiky black heels, and how much she turned me on.

"You do anything for me?" I asked again swirling my tongue around in her ear.

"Yes, I do," she moaned.

"Will you be a slut for me?"

"Yes, I will."

"Do you want to be a slut, Baby?"

"Yes, I do.... I will be a slut for you if you let me," she murmured then looked at me with glossy eyes, and we kissed passionately.

"Open the car door," I told her.

Her hand reached for the door handle and the door popped open. I kissed her neck and ran my tongue in her ear. My hand was on her thigh, my fingertip tapping on her clit. My heart was racing, and my mind wondered if she really was going to do what I was about to ask her.

"I want you to get out of the car, walk in front of it then face me."

"Yes, Babe."

"Then put your hands on the bonnet and lean on it spreading your legs wide."

"Is that what you want, Babe?" she asked looking into my eyes.

I nodded, and she exited the car, then followed my request to the letter. Our eyes met as she rested on the bonnet. My heart raced, and my cock was rock hard again seeing her like that. I slowly stroked my cock watching her. It did not take long before I noticed a man approaching. His cock was in his hand, slowly working it to full size. Its large bulbous head was so prominent, ready to stretch her pussy. I was not sure if she had noticed him until he put his free hand on her naked bum cheek. I saw the surprise of his touch in her eyes. He looked at me questioningly. I looked at him as my emotional state shot through the roof. I nodded to him then I looked into my wife's eyes. I saw she gasped then her eyes opened wide. He must have entered her, and I almost cum seeing her reaction to it. From their body movements, I knew his cock was in her pussy for sure, and he was fucking her hard. I saw in her eyes the pleasure that bulbous head gave her with every thrust.

"I love you, sexy slut, cum for me, cum on his cock," I said to her though I doubted that she could hear me or make out what I was saying in her state of mind.

I didn't hear her moans, but I saw how turned on she was then I realised she was cumming on his cock. Our fantasy was playing out in front of me, she was cumming on another man's cock in a car park as I watched her. She was so hot, and the image in front of me was so hot. My emotions shot through the roof.

"Oh yes, that's it my sexy slut, cum on his cock," I moaned as I shot my own load all over me in my emotional delirium.

After 15 years of marriage, she was cumming on a stranger's cock with my blessing, and I loved it. Her face was pure ecstasy, and it was not over yet. He kept fucking her hard, holding onto her hips with both hands. I saw him forcefully driving his cock deep into her, knocking her forward with every thrust. She was looking at me with glossy eyes. Her mouth was moving, but I could not make out what she was saying. His body froze, and he was cumming. I saw on her face she was cumming on his cock again. He kept fucking her gently until her orgasm washed over her, and she started to come down from her high. He then stepped back, put his cock away and walked away. I got out of the car, pulled my pants up and helped her up, holding her tightly in my arms. I kissed her with love and passion.

"I love you, Baby," I whispered and led her to the passenger door.

Sitting in the driver's seat, I put my arm around her shoulder and held her tight. We watched the woman collecting her blouse and her blanket then walked to her car. The headlights went out one by one plunging the car park into darkness.

"Do you love me, Babe?" she asked me with uncertainty in her voice.

"Yes, I love you, Baby," I said kissing her softly.

"But I cheated on you."

"No, you did not. I wanted this to happen. I enjoyed it as much as you did."

"I was so turned on watching you watching me as he fucked me."

"And I, watching your pleasure when you were fucked. I came so hard."

"He fucked me so good, hitting all the right places. Babe, I did not even see him. Was he young or old?"

"Does it matter you did not see him? We both enjoyed him fucking you."

"I guess it doesn't."

I kissed her softly on her lips. Her tongue darted out and slid between my lips into my mouth. We kissed passionately, our tongues making love. When we broke the kiss, I noticed the cars started to move on.

"Let's go home, Baby," I said sitting up in my seat and turning the engine on.

"Where is my dress?"

"Stay like that. I love seeing you naked," I said, then drove out of the car park.