Night of the Cow

Story Info
He cast Virile Minotaur-how'd he end up a Fertile Holstaur!?
7.2k words
4.72
14.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exited out of fullscreen, grinning to myself. I could still picture the two girls going at it, clear as day. The entire video was practically embedded in my brain at this point. It was one of my absolute favorite porn videos; not a lot of plot - but you could tell from the way the girls touched each other that they actually cared for one another's pleasure. Since it was an amateur video, I was willing to bet that they were in a relationship in real life.

Not that it was any of my business. I was just an avid fan. I used that video whenever I needed to "prime" myself - usually about half an hour before my wife came home. It'd become such a habit that I'd done it at the usual time today without even thinking about it, only to remember halfway through that my wife was going to be late.

I probably should have turned the video off then and there. That would have been the smart thing to do. But then I hit the ten-twenty timestamp, where the brunette nips the blonde's thigh, causing her to let out an adorable little scream, and just like that, I'd gotten sucked in again.

Now I was stuck with a boner so hard it was painful, and a bulge in my sweatpants so big that it could probably be seen from outer space. I could take care of things myself... but the whole reason for this setup was so that I could give Mary a little stress relief after she got home from work. She liked to fuck almost as much as I did.

I just needed a way to take my mind off things. Thankfully, I had something that fit the bill. Mary herself had brought it home, hoping to add yet more variety to our sex life. Between the bondage, the candle wax, and the light spankings I thought we were pretty covered already, but hey, if my wife wanted to spice things up I wasn't going to object.

Placing my laptop on the end table, I got up from the recliner and moved to the bookshelf. I found what I was looking for right where I left it, tucked between Naughty Knots, and my signed copy of Demon Queened: a book of transformation - one focused specifically on naughty forms. I'd leafed through it already, and it had options for pretty much everything. I could buff up my current form and stay human, I could turn into a satyr (known for their insatiable sexual appetites), or I could become a dragon man, known for everlasting stamina. The book came complete with pictures of each species, and details about their behaviors, so that people would know exactly what they were in for.

The only real problem with it was that Mary had bought it second-hand, at a thrift shop. There were stains on the book - chocolate, and jam mostly. I didn't want to know why someone was eating while reading it, but I was glad that the stickiness didn't come from anything worse. As it was, the stains were so bad that entire sections of pages would sometimes clump together, and you'd have to carefully leaf through it bit by bit.

It was in a relatively clean section of the book that I found something interesting: The Virile Minotaur Transformation. Apparently, my face would become that of an anthropomorphized bull, while my body would bulk up considerably. From the book's description, minotaurs were known for insatiable appetites and endless endurance, as well as strong seed. Not that it would matter with me wearing a condom, but it would be fun for roleplaying, especially since we both had something of a breeding kink.

I turned to the page for the spell and began to read.

Drosicka Loreesh, norvess moreen. Flendora mortoon teless, Holstaur!

The moment the last word rang forth, a tingle ran across my skin. I glanced down at my arm. I'd always felt a little self-conscious about just how little body hair I actually had, but the minotaur depicted in the book was fairly hirsute, so I was expecting great things.

Which made it all the more surprising when what arm-hair I did have began to fall out.

"H-huh? That doesn't seem right..."

I didn't have much time to think about it though, before I felt a sudden intense itching on my scalp. I reached up and found two budding points in the middle of my head. Horns! From the way the book was illustrated, they were supposed to get large and pointy like a bull's, but for some reason, the horns stopped growing almost immediately, leaving me with two tiny nubs.

Even stranger, the weight on my neck kept increasing and my head was beginning to feel heavier and heavier, despite the lack of horn growth. The cause was my red hair, which had already grown down to my ass by the time I noticed what was happening. It continued growing a few more inches, ending around my upper thighs.

"What's going on?" I shouted, fear creeping into my voice. Had I said the wrong words? A miscast spell was serious business! But I'd read it so carefully...

A sudden rumble in my stomach caused me to press a hand to my abs. Except... I didn't have abs anymore. The minotaur spell was meant to make me burlier, but now my washboard stomach was suddenly flat as an ironing board. Where were the muscles I had worked so hard to train?

It wasn't just my abs, either. My arms were slender as toothpicks and felt like they had about as much tensile strength. My legs were covered by my sweats, but I was willing to bet they were the same. It was honestly scary to have the strength I'd trained over years disappear in what felt like an instant.

"Okay," I whispered to myself, "I just need to thi~ink!" My voice cracked in the middle of the last word, and my throat began to burn. When I reached a hand up to touch the spot, I was surprised to find that the area was completely smooth. My Adam's apple, which had always been prominent, was nowhere to be seen.

"Th-this can't be happening," I assured myself, pulling my hand back. My voice told a different story. It was usually deep, and a little gruff. Now it was high-pitched, breathy, and honestly... cute.

It was fairly obvious what was happening, no matter how little I wanted to admit it. I didn't want to consider the fact that I might have mangled the spell so badly, I'd not only messed up the species but even the gender. Reality wasn't kind enough to share my denial, though. As if to hammer home the final nail in my coffin, I felt a sudden heat gathering behind my nipples. Grabbing the hem of my white tee, I tugged it up and over my head in time to see my areola swell to the size of quarters. It might have just been my eyes playing tricks on me, but I thought my nipples were a little bigger, too.

"I'm... turning into a girl..."

As if my words were the final trigger, my chest began to swell. Starting first as two baby bumps, little more than bee stings, my breasts grew bigger and bigger before my eyes. Without thinking, I pressed my hand against the growing boobs, only to nearly whiteout from a sudden bolt of pleasure as my palms squashed down my nipples.

"Wh-what was th-thaaat?" I let out a low moan as my tits overspilled the confines of my hands, my flesh pressing pleasurably against my fingers. When it got to the point where two hands wouldn't quite be able to close around a single breast, the growth finally stopped.

"N...No way!" I protested, trying to deny the reality before me. My hands lifted up to my ears, as my face began to itch. I could feel my cheekbones shifting, and my nose shrinking. My entire face re-molded itself, bit by bit, but I kept my hands on my ears and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block it all out.

That plan fell apart when my ears began to change, becoming elongated and furry. From the feel of them, I thought them similar to a cow's. Did that mean I'd gotten the species right after all? But my head didn't feel at all like a bull's, anthropomorphized or not.

Forcing my eyes open, I looked down at myself. The first things to greet me were my own obvious breasts, large and surprisingly perky, despite their lack of support. My areola had gotten even larger, ending up the size of half dollars, and my nipples were standing at attention. Or maybe it would be more accurate to say they were begging for attention.

But the transformation wasn't done yet. Even as I stayed focused on my tits, I could feel my lower body shifting beneath my sweats. With grim curiosity driving me, I shoved my pants and boxers down over my swelling ass and hips, dropping them to the floor and stepping out from them. A moment later, as if to take advantage of the open air, I felt something sprout above my backside. It was a long and thin tail, with a tuft of fur at the end. What's more, white fur with black spots was beginning to sprout across my legs. Soon my entire lower body was encased in a thin coating of fur.

Next to change were my feet. My toes pressed into one another, becoming hard and black, before slowly merging into bizarre, cloven hooves. Unable to stand properly on these things straight out the gate, my arms windmilled as I tried desperately to keep my balance. If I hadn't been close enough to the recliner to flop down on it, I would have fallen onto my newly fat ass.

As it was, sitting on my bubble butt, staring down at my fuzzy crotch, I had the perfect seat to watch as my dick started to shrink.

"No!" I cried out, reaching for it, trying to keep it from vanishing. But it was no use. I could feel something opening, and then a slit that hadn't been there before eagerly slurped my little buddy inside. My balls followed right after, the bag turning into soft folds as the testicles disappeared inside me.

The transformation ended with one final change: a warmth that radiated out from slightly above my pelvis. Even without being able to see it, I knew what it was. I'd just grown a uterus.

"This can't be happening," I repeated, trying to make myself believe it. Compared to the reality before me, my words weren't that convincing, though.

My eyes traveled down to the book. Had I really gotten the spell wrong? If I had, there was no telling when this would wear off. That would be bad. You couldn't overlap transformation spells, casting another to cancel out the first - you had to wait for them to wear off naturally. In the worst-case scenario, this could be permanent.

I read over the spell again. It didn't feel like I'd missed any of the words, but memory alone made it hard to tell. Was it possible I'd mispronounced one of them? It was hard to believe that a simple misread would have resulted in all this. Most of the time misspeaking a word would only lead to a failed casting.

I flipped the book back over to the minotaur page, looking for the duration of the spell, hoping that the time constraints, at least, hadn't changed. Except when I flipped the page, I didn't land on the minotaur.

"The Fertile Holstaur transformation? The pages were stuck together!?" I cursed furiously at the empty room, but honestly, I was relieved. If I'd simply read the wrong spell, then it would eventually wear off. Glancing at the bottom of the page, it looked like I had twenty-four hours as a holstaur to look forward to.

Great.

Morbidly curious, I looked at the picture of a holstaur. It featured a girl with furry legs and a tail, as well as cute little horns poking from her head. The girl in the picture was clutching one of her breasts, with her head tilted back, and her mouth open in what was probably meant to be a "moo."

My eyes traveled to the description, only to dart up from the book entirely when I heard the doorknob turn. I stood up quickly, accidentally fumbling the book so that it tumbled to the floor. I almost went with it, thanks to the damn hooves, but my wife caught me before I hit the ground, turning me up to stare into her eyes.

"Well hello there, hot stuff," she said with a grin. "I don't suppose you'd know where my beefy husband got off to?"

"H-Hi Mary," I managed, my cheeks bright red. "It's... Um.... Surprise?"

"Surprise, huh?" Mary set me on my feet, and gave me a slight push, likely meant only to give herself a little space. Unfortunately, with me completely off balance thanks to my hooves, that little push was enough to send me tumbling backward into the chair.

"Oops. Sorry! Guess you're still getting used to the new body?"

I nodded, my face heating with embarrassment.

"So, I see you were messing around with the spellbook. I'm surprised you picked a female form. I mean, not that I'm against experimentation, but you've always been pretty firm about wanting to look manly." She leaned forward, pouting at him, "And it would have been nice to discuss it first."

"S-sorry," I whispered, looking down at the floor in shame. "It was... um... actually an accident? I wanted to be a minotaur..." I gripped my thick thighs tightly as I spoke, unable to help the scarlet blush that now adorned my cheeks.

"Honey..." Mary's fingers gently cupped my face, lifting my head and forcing me to look at her.

She really was a beautiful woman. She had long blonde hair that went down to her midback, soft brown eyes that always lit up when she was happy, and deep red lips which were currently pulled into an amused smile.

"Honey," she repeated, speaking firmly but softly. "It's a temporary form, okay? It'll wear off. And if you aren't fond of it, then I'll try not to tease you about it. Even if you do look adorable right now."

"But I don't want to look adorable," I whined, pulling out of her grip and crossing my arms beneath my chest. I knew it made me look petulant, especially with my lower lip sticking out in a pout. I couldn't help it, though. "I just wanted to look hot for moo..." Wait. Moo?

"I mean..." Mary's eyes flicked up and down over my form, distracting me from my worries. The expression on her face was one I'd never seen before - hungry, and a little predatorial. She licked her lips, and a shiver ran down my spine.

"Mary... A-are moo... Um... Actually interested in me like this?"

"Is that so surprising?" she asked, smirking.

"I um... Well. I always thought moo were straight?" She'd always seemed interested enough in sex with me, after all.

"I am," she assured me. "Or. I guess, I just always assumed so? I mean, you were my first and only boyfriend, so it's not like I really got to experiment."

"O-Oh..." Then... Did she want to experiment? I was a little afraid to ask. If she said yes, then I'd probably end up agreeing to it. But did I really want to have sex in this form? What if it... changed me somehow? I knew I was being ridiculous, but I couldn't get it out of my head that there would be 'no going back' if I had sex as a woman.

"You know... we don't have to do anything if you don't want to, but it would be sort of a waste if we didn't take advantage, don't you think?"

My thoughts momentarily flicked over to the video I had been watching earlier. The two girls touching each other. Their fingers entering one another, their lips playing against each other... That could be me and Mary. The thought made me feel... warm.

"I-I don't know," I managed to stammer out after a long moment, trying to shake the thought from my head. It wouldn't be like the video, no matter what we did. Because I wasn't really a girl, despite how I looked.

"No pressure," Mary promised, stepping back to give me a little space. "Though I do hope you'll consider it. It might be a lot of fun..."

"Fun, huh?" I muttered, mostly to myself. It wasn't like I wasn't curious. My thoughts shifted again to the video. The warmth I'd felt earlier returned - centered on my crotch. I could feel myself growing moist, an entirely alien feeling, and my cheeks turned bright red as I realized I was experiencing arousal like a woman.

"For now, why don't I read up on your new species?" Mary suggested, reaching down to grab the book I'd dropped. She flipped through the pages for a few moments, as she sat down on the arm of the chair beside me.

"Let's see..." She read aloud. "Holstaurs. 'Naturally shy, they are nevertheless eager to please those close to them. Highly submissive by nature, they will do almost anything to bring their partners joy. They are well known for their large tits, which produce milk at a constant rate. It is said to grow quite painful if they go more than twelve hours without a milking.'"

"What!? Give me that!" I demanded, reaching for the book.

Mary tugged it away with a grin. "Say please."

If my cheeks were warm before, now they were on fire. I wanted to yell at her to stop joking, but instead, I found myself ducking my head down and staring at the ground in embarrassment. Was this the result of the submission they'd mentioned? Was it already affecting me? First I started mooing, now this...

"Please," I managed, after a moment of building myself up. "I- I want to see what's happening to me."

"Huh?" Mary tilted her head slightly to the side, her eyes turned towards the cieling, like she always did when she was thinking about something. After a minute, her lips pulled into a smile, and she held the book out to me. "Alright. Feel free to read about what's happening, all. You. Want. But after, you're going to have to let me at those tits.."

"H-huh!?" I stammered. "M-Moo can't... Moo're not serious, are moo? I mean. I... I don't.... I haven't even agreed to..."

"Oh, relax," Mary laughed, good-naturedly. "I don't mean for sex, unless you want to," There was a pregnant moment as she looked me over, as if judging my reaction. Maybe she enjoyed my embarrassed expression because she smiled before continuing. "But the book says you need milking - you wouldn't want to find out what it feels like after twelve hours, would you?"

"N-no... but... do we have to do it now?" I asked, fidgeting in my chair.

"Well, if we don't do it before bed, and you end up waking up in the middle of the night from need - you better not expect me to wake up with you," she warned.

I swallowed hard. Was that a possibility? The book said it got painful after half a day, but it probably became uncomfortable well before. A milking probably would help me sleep through the night.

"A-Alright," I agreed, shuddering from head to hoof. "Okay. But can I please read the book first?"

"Of course, babe!" she agreed, handing the book over.

I took it with trembling fingers, scanning the contents. They were exactly as she had read to me, though seeing the words myself made them feel much more real. Apparently, my new species was naturally submissive, eager to please... and had a very high libido. As should perhaps be expected, considering the source material...

"Why is it so different than the male version!?" I complained, angrily slamming the book shut and dropping it on the table, on top of my laptop.

"Who knows?" Mary shrugged, but the smile on her lips was anything but annoyed. "Does it really matter, though?"

"It does to me."

"Complaining won't solve anything," Mary pointed out, "but feel free to keep doing it. Assuming you can keep it up while I'm sucking on those tits."

"S-sucking?" I parroted, eyes wide.

"Well, you wouldn't want all that milk to go to waste, would you?" she pouted. "I could put it all in a glass if you'd prefer...?"

"N-no. It's fine. I just... didn't expect it..." My cheeks, which had finally begun to regain their original color, were again red as a brick. I knew that Mary was teasing me, at least in part. If I said no, she would back off without complaint. But by the same token, if I didn't say no, then she would most definitely go through with it. Already she was leaning down, her lips coming closer and closer to my exposed nipple. In another second it would be too late.

"W-" I lost my nerve at the last second, and started to protest, but by then her lips were on my nipple. The simple brushing of her soft flesh against my hard peak was enough to make my entire body go rigid. Then her wet red lips actually sealed themselves around my nipple and my world went white as milk. I was distantly aware of her pulling on my teat. The part of me that knew she was drinking from me felt even more pleased, knowing that I was sating someone's thirst. But all of that was secondary to the sheer, unadulterated pleasure that was running through my being.

12