Night of the Living Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather licked her fingers on both hands and transferred the saliva to her nipples, the wetness glistening in the low light of the room. Heather stepped towards me, her breasts slightly jiggling as she walked.

"Isn't this the basic fantasy about Power Girl?" Heather asked as she grabbed her own tits, exposed through the torn cutout circle of her costume. Heather pinched her wet nipples and got in close to me. "They used to argue that her costume was so sexy in order to distract those she fought." Heather leaned her mouth close to my ear, lightly licking the lobe. I put my hands on top of Heather's, both of our hands groping her in unison. Her lips practically touching my ear, Heather continued, "But didn't you imagine as a reader going through puberty, that Power Girl's tits would just pop out of the hole and one of those males with the huge package would just take her, just fuck her, right there on the page for you to stroke it to."

I pushed Heather backwards so she fell into the bed. She leaned up on her elbows and spread her legs, her pussy practically fully exposed as the white strip of her costume was now bunched thin and pulled tight between her vulva.

"Live out your fantasy, Tad," Heather said. "I can see I've gotten you very hard. It's time to take me."

"So you like it rough?" I asked, putting my hands near the edge of the bed and leaning over Heather. "You want me in charge?"

"I want you to do what you want," Heather said. "Tonight I'm yours to use. And if you're good, the next time you'll be mine."

I bent my head down to Heather's crotch and bit the fabric, using my teeth to pull and rip it open. With my left hand, I grabbed the bottom edge of the leotard and pulled it up her body and over her breasts in one jerk. Heather sensed I wanted her naked and pulled the costume over her head and the rest of the way off.

I stood up and stepped back. Heather now lay in front of me naked. I was still stunned that a woman as gorgeous as Heather was interested in sex with me. For a woman as voluptuous as Heather, with hips wider than her shoulders and a large ass that I wanted to devour, her waist was actually small. Heather's breasts were large and heavy, at least a D cup, with light pink nipples the size of silver dollars. Had Heather's complexion not been so pale, the nipples might have disappeared into her skin, but as it was, they floated on her white skin. Like my prick, they were erect, pointing at me as if trying to direct my attention to them, to take them into my mouth and to run my teeth over the hard tips. After having a child and reaching her forties, the breasts probably weren't quite as perky as they once were, but the sag was slight and I wanted to nurse on her for days.

It had been years since a naked woman had been in front of me and I savored the sight. Heather's skin looked smooth and soft, and her pussy was cleanly shaven except for a small tuft of hair perched right above her slit. Her outer lips were puffy and full, hiding the inside of Heather's vagina, and a light sheen of dampness glistened along her slit.

"I can tell you like what you see," Heather said. "Come touch me."

I leaned back over her on the bed, and Heather slid her hands from the bottom of my ribcage up my chest and wrapped them around my neck. She kissed me gently. Our lips were tentative and grew bolder. My tongue slid between Heather's teeth and met hers. Our mouths pressed together while our tongues teased, prodded, and explored.

My mouth traced its way from Heather's over her earlobe, which I nibbled and sucked. Heather moaned and I traced lower, tenderly kissing her neck and shoulder. Heather tilted her head to the side to give me better access. She reached her left hand up behind my neck, and ran her fingers over my nape and into my hair. She pulled my head into her and I nuzzled at the gentle curve. My knees rested on the bed, and I moved my hands up the sides of her body, searching for her bare breasts. I squeezed them, gently at first, enjoying their fullness and softness. I moved my thumbs over her nipples, gingerly mashing the hardened points, and then joined my forefinger to my thumb and pinched, twisting the hardened nipple until Heather moaned. "Mmmmmm." She moved her hands on top of mine and squeezed, and I duplicated her movement on her breasts, squeezing harder on her tits and mashing my fingers into the giving flesh.

With my hands still kneading her breasts, Heather dropped her hands to my waist. Using her right, Heather unbuckled my belt and slid her left hand under the waistband of my pants. She pulled my js and boxers down over my ass and to my knees in one smooth movement. I reached down, pulled them under my knees, and kicked them off the foot of the bed while pulling my shirt off over my head, all while remaining crouched above Heather.

Heather grazed across my exposed hip and then my prick. It had been so long since someone besides me had touched my cock that my stomach fluttered when her hand grazed my cock.

"You're nervous," Heather said.

"Sorry," I said. "It's been a while. I don't want to disappoint you."

"Don't worry," Heather said. "I'm not. I want this and I want you."

Heather took my balls in her hand and lightly squeezed. "You're full," she said. She ran her fingers up my prick, rubbing the precum across the tip, and then brought her hand to her lips, licking the cum from her fingers.

"You taste good. I'm going to enjoy having more of that," she said smiling.

Heather looked down at my nakedness and then looked directly into my eyes and stroked my cheek. "You shouldn't have worried," she said. "It's not the most impressive cock I've ever seen, but your girth will stretch me nicely." My prick twitched. "Your cock is going to fit in my cunt, as you would say, perfectly cromulently."

I chuckled and kissed Heather briefly and then moved my mouth from hers down her body, licking her neck and then over her magnificent breasts. I spent time licking the entirety of each one and sucked on her nipples. I flicked my tongue and nibbled the points.

Heather pushed slightly on the top of my head, so I continued my movement south, trailing my tongue down the center of her body and across her navel, which was indeed surrounded by a black tattoo of three concentric circles sounded by short, vaguely tribal sunrays. A couple of inches above Heather's tuft of pubic hair was a horizontal scar. I recognized as it a C-section scar from my ex-wife's cesarean pregnancy. I ran the tip of my finger across the scar.

"Pregnancy changes us in many ways," Heather said. "Lily wouldn't turn around in the womb, so I ended up with that nice scar."

"You don't get to our age without scars," I said. "The point becomes how one lives through them."

I kissed the scar tenderly and teased it with the tip of my tongue. I moved lower, dragging my tongue down Heather's pelvis and over her mons.

I flicked my tongue delicately on the outside of Heather's vulva. Heather's clit subtly peaked out of its hood, and I darted the tip of my tongue across the poking bulb, then withdrew to lightly blow on the sensitive nub.

"Stop teasing," Heather commanded.

As ordered, I dove my tongue between the folds of Heather's cunt and tasted my first pussy in years. I savored the pungency and the dampness, licking her cream and thrusting my tongue deep. I wanted my tongue to know her insides. While I feasted on Heather's twat, I slid my arms under Heather's legs so they were resting on my shoulders, and I reached up to play with her nipples.

Heather hooked her right leg around my back and pulled me deeper into my meal. She was still wearing her black boots, and the feel of the cool vinyl on my back was an added turn on. I tried to jab my tongue as deep as possible, wiggling the tip within her. I licked up and latched onto her clit. I moved my hands back down and used the right o hold back her clitoral hood, exposing more of the erect organ, which I alternated between sucking and flicking with my tongue. I slid my left hand under Heather's ass and slid my right middle two fingers into Heather's cunt. I rotated my two fingers while slightly spreading them apart, stretching her. As my first and pinkie fingers pushed against Heather's vulva, I began rubbing her clit with my thumb while continuing to suck on it.

Heather's left leg slid off my shoulder. "Mmmmm," she moaned. "Finger fuck me hard and make me cum." I moved my thumb, leaving only my mouth devoted to Heather's clit, and I began jabbing my middle fingers in and out of her sex. I rotated my hand so my palm was facing downwards, pulled my fingers out, and grouped all four together. Plunging my makeshift cock back into Heather's dripping twat, I quit teasing and assaulted her clit with my lips and tongue. I licked and sucked and stabbed while Heather's moans increased.

Suddenly her body tensed, and the leg that was draped over my shoulder locked me in place. "FFuuuuuuuuuuck!" Heather wailed, followed by a sigh of "yeessss".

Heather's body relaxed and her legs fell to my sides. I crawled up her body and positioned myself between her spread thighs, my cock resting on the bed below her cunt. Heather moved her mouth to mine, and we kissed.

Putting her hand on my right shoulder, Heather pushed, so I rolled over onto my back. She pulled her left leg from under me and repositioned herself lower on the bed, her head even with my stomach. She took my cock in her hand, holding it faintly, and aimed it at her mouth. She licked around the head and then slid her lips down the shaft. I had forgotten how good it felt to have my cock in someone's mouth, so warm and wet. Heather's tongue traced my prick gingerly while her lips slid up and down. She took me deeper the longer she sucked, and Heather kept her right hand wrapped around my shaft as she blew me. She didn't hold tight, just firm enough to guide my cock where she wanted it. She slid her head up and down, up and down, occasionally sucking on just the head while her hand lightly jerked my prick.

She removed her mouth from my penis, her lips hovering right above the head, and rubbed her forefinger against my frenulum. Keeping her finger in place, she slid her mouth back down my shaft and her finger. She began to move back up and down while rubbing the bump, occasionally sliding her fingertip up to caress my cock slit. It was a delicious new experience for me.

Sliding her lips from my cock, Heather laid her head down on my pelvis and slid her hand down below my balls. She cupped them and pulled up towards her head. This caused my cock to move up as well and to slide further into Heather's mouth while she kept her head still. Heather sucked me like this, moving my balls and prick up into her mouth and then releasing them to slide out. The experience was exquisite and tender.

I stroked her hair, and then Heather looked up at me and slid up my body. With our faces aligned, I wrapped my left arm around her and kissed her. Our lips separated and our tongues danced with each other. Heather put her mouth up to my earlobe and asked, "Do you have a condom?"

"Actually I don't," I replied. "It's been so long it never crossed my mind. But I had a vasectomy about 10 years ago, so there's no chance of pregnancy."

Heather had her arms on my chest, leaning up so we were staring at one another. I continued, "But if you don't believe me or whatever, we can stop. Or I can call an Uber to go get a box or whatever. I'm not going to do anything you don't want."

Heather smiled and pecked my lips. "No, I have condoms. I just wanted to know what you'd say. And I believe you."

I said, "Perhaps when I cum, I'll just make sure it's in your ass."

Heather smiled. "Let's do that," she said.

"Really?" I asked. "While your ass is fucking spectacular, I wasn't exactly expecting you to say yes, more attempting to be funny."

"Yes, really. You're in charge tonight," Heather replied. "My ass was made for fucking, and the sensation of my butt being filled with cum never fails to get me off."

I kissed Heather hard, the pulled back and said, "Well, I don't want you to think that I don't know how to use something properly, so if I must, I must."

Heather repositioned herself so she was laying on me. She reached down between her legs, grasped my cock, and guided it to just inside her vulva. "You've been very open thus far tonight. Now it's my turn to open for you. Slide your cock inside me," she said.

I glided forward, and after four years without even touching a vagina, being inside Heather's pussy was like my first time at eighteen again. Heather moaned. "Ummmmm."

"My god," I murmured and began to thrust up into Heather's cunt, trying to drive my prick as deep as possible. I held her tight, rolled us over so I was on top, and continued to fuck her.

"Yeah, that's nice and hard," Heather said.

"You said you wanted it rough," I said.

"Yes. God, yes," Heather mumbled as her hands grabbed my asscheeks and pulled me into her, mashing our groins tightly together.

"I know it's been a long time for you. Ram me hard and fast; make up for that lost time."

I pistoned my hips into her, thrusting in and out rapidly. I reached down and grabbed under her thighs, pulling her legs up so her knees were under my armpits, all the while continuing to lunge into Heather's twat.

I pulled out and moved her legs so they were pressed between her breasts and my chest. With my hands on her calves, I slid back into Heather's cunt. I pushed up, rotating her body backwards so her pussy was positioned at the right angle for me to jackhammer my prick in and out of her.

"Oh, fuck, yes. That is so good. It feels so deep," Heather yelled. "Uuugggghhhh. Go faster."

I picked up the pace of my strokes. I carried my weight with my hands, so I was able to almost fully withdraw my prick before slamming back into Heather's hole. Using my grip on her legs, I rotated Heather's twat away and then forward to match my thrusts.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Heather said as I continued to drive myself in and out of her pussy. "FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I thrust forward and ground my cock into Heather, digging it into her twat as I felt it quiver around my prick. Sensing her orgasm's end, I moved my hands from Heather's legs to the bed, taking my weight off her and onto my arms. I pulled my cock back, not withdrawing from Heather but leaving only a couple of inches inside. Her orgasm subsiding, I allowed Heather to set the pace. She moved her pussy towards me taking more of my cock back inside, and very slowly moved up and down my prick.

"That was really nice," she said. "I'm surprised you didn't come quickly."

"So am I," I said. "Guess the age thing has some positives."

Heather ran her hand against my face, still slowly fucking me. "Guess so. But now I want that cum. Let me roll over."

I rolled off Heather to my back.

"I love to feel cum fill my ass," Heather said. She rolled onto her stomach and then got on her knees. The sight of her ample ass in the air waiting for my cock made me forget the past. There was only now.

I moved and positioned myself on my knees behind her. I aligned my cockhead with her anus and pushed forward. We were both wet, and I slid in easily. In fact, Heather's ass seemed to suck me in, and I was quickly buried to my hilt. I spread her ass crack with my fingers, and her sphincter tightened around the base of my cock. Mashing my palms against the base of her cheeks, I gradually slid out and then back in with slow, deliberate strokes.

"You don't know how much I love a cock stretching out my asshole," Heather said.

"It's a beautiful sight," I replied. "Watching my cock disappear into your ass is like a dream."

"It's going to be a wet dream," Heather responded.

I reamed her for only moments before it felt as though Heather's anal walls were spasming around my prick.

Heather said, "Just fuck me hard and fast and fill me with your jizz. I'm already starting to cum."

I grabbed Heather's waist, my fingers digging into her fleshy hips and quickened my pace. My strokes became plunges, and my balls bounced against Heather's vulva as I tried to drive deeper and deeper into her ass.

"Fuck yes, Tad!" Heather screamed. Her orgasm spurred on mine.

"I'm cumming too," I breathed out. "Oh fuck, so good."

Heather whimpered and I emptied inside her. My cock jerked three times, spurting so much jizz it seemed like I hadn't cum in the years since I last had sex.

Finally done spraying Heather's rectum, I pushed tight against the back of her legs and ass, holding my cock in place a few seconds longer, making sure every drop was emptied, before withdrawing and rolling to my back on the bed. Heather also rolled to her left, laying against me on her side.

"That felt like a fire hose of jizz going off in my ass. It was fucking awesome," Heather said. "Here it comes."

I looked down and saw my cum leak out of Heather's asshole. It didn't look like near as much as what it felt like shooting out, but still it was copious. Heather reached down to her butt and scraped my cum off her cheeks. She took her hand up to her mouth and deposited my load on her tongue.

After swallowing, Heather said, "Salty with the slightest hint of ass," and laughed. "I hope you don't find that too disgusting; I needed to get my protein for the day."

I put my hand on her face and turned her towards me. I mashed my mouth on hers, immediately thrusting my tongue into her mouth and swirling it all over, trying to recover and share any remaining jism.

"If there's a next time, maybe you can drink that directly from the source," I said.

"Oh, there will definitely be a next time," Heather said. "And I intend to."

I had rolled Heather onto her back to kiss her, and she rolled back onto her side.

"You made me lay in the wet spot," she said.

I looked down, and between us was a large circular wet spot from where the rest of my cum had leaked out of her when I rolled Heather to her back.

I rolled onto my side on the spot and wrapped my arms around Heather. I nestled into the back of her neck and said into her ear, "Since it came out of me, I don't mind laying in it."

Heather took my hands in hers and wrapped my arms tighter around her. "I'm really glad I met you tonight, Tad."

"This was the best night I've had in forever. You're a beautiful woman, Heather, and I'm so happy to be here with you," I said. "I feel alive again for the first time in a long time, so maybe instead of pretending to live, I can actually do it."

"I'd like to see if we could do that together," Heather said.

I hugged Heather tighter, kissed her neck, and closed my eyes until All Saints' Day.

For a long time, my life had been covered by dark clouds, but strange as it may seem for an All Hallows' Eve, I felt as though sun had finally broken through. Tonight was a time for remembering the dead but leaving them behind. This Halloween, I learned to embrace the living.

"Every day I feel the same, stuck, and I could never change... I'm living dead, only alive when I pretend..."

Quotes (c) "September Sun," Type O Negative, 2007, and "Living Dead," Marina and the Diamonds, 2012.

NOTE: If you liked the story, check out the others I've written. They follow a similar format (song quotes that tie into the narrative). Comments are always welcome and appreciated. Thanks for reading.