Night of the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... is that your idea of subtly telling him that he can fuck you if he wants? Christ. That is pathetic...

"Yes... I know, Emily."

There was a silence.

"You think that's wrong, Daddy?"

"I think... I don't know... I think... some girls... maybe a lot of girls... like the idea, deep down, of... being with their dad. It's... a well-known phenomenon. So... you're not alone."

"Yes Dad, I know that. But... the thing is..."

She paused, wondering how to phrase this exactly.

"I'm not like those girls."

"You're not?" Confusion in his voice.

"No. You see... it's not deep down with me. It's... way up."

She felt his breathing change.

"I don't want it to be an idea, Daddy. I want it to be... real."

He was silent. But she thought... no, she definitely felt... his erection push even harder into her.

... My work here is done. No need for Mr Rabbit tonight after all...

"So... what are you saying, Emily?"

Yes. What was she saying? There would be no turning back if she said now what she wanted to say. Nothing would ever be the same. So probably best if she didn't. Probably best if she said she was going back to her room, and they could talk in the morning.

"I'm saying... what I want, more than anything in the world, right now, here, in this bed... is for my Daddy..." She took a deep breath. "... to fuck me."

He gasped at her words. Had he even heard her swear before? The occasional 'shit' or 'goddamit', maybe, but nothing quite as crude or filthy or direct as that.

"Will you do that for me, Daddy?" She hated how nervous her voice sounded.

He didn't answer. Instead he pulled his hand away, and for a horrid second she thought that was it, he was leaving, fleeing. But then he pulled her on top of him as he rolled onto his back, and locked his mouth to hers with a frantic, animal energy.

She groaned, all the anxiety draining from her in an instant to be replaced by pure physical lust. Already she knew this was going to be better than anything she'd ever experienced before. God, she was so wet. But what she wanted first of all, more than anything, was to feel all of his skin against her. She broke from the kiss and raised herself so she could tug her long t-shirt top off, her breasts feeling wonderfully free in the cold night air. Then she pulled off her panties, and straddled him eagerly.

There was just enough light in the room for him to see her and he reached up to cup her in his hands.

"God, Emily, you're beautiful."

"Take your things off, please, Daddy!"

Hastily he pulled his own top off. He reached for his boxers and then hesitated.

"These too?"

She almost laughed. She leaned down and whispered to him, enjoying just how bad she could be now.

"Yes, those too. Otherwise... how are you going to fuck me? And..."

She paused for effect.

"... I want to suck you now. So badly."

She couldn't see his expression but he reached down and pulled down his boxers and slid them off. His cock sprang free. She could hardly believe it was hers to play with. She couldn't see all of it in the gloom, that would have to wait for another time, but she could see it was big and swollen and lovely.

"Oh Daddy," she murmured. "Thank you..."

"Emily... are you sure... before we do anything... maybe we should..."

...OK, that kind of talk needed to be stopped Right Now. No loopholes for you, Daddy...

Even as he was still talking she lowered her head and took him deep into her mouth. She would have liked to have teased him more, but this was almost as good, feeling his body jolt at the shock of her mouth enclosing him.

His voice trailed off and he groaned. She sucked him vigorously for a few more seconds, then slyly bobbed her head back up, his cock glistening faintly with her saliva.

"Sorry Daddy, what were you saying? I was so impatient to get your dick in my mouth. Did you want me to stop?"

She sensed, rather than saw, him gazing at her in the darkness.

"You think about it," she said. "I'll keep sucking your delicious cock until you make up your mind."

And she took him in her mouth again, relishing the taste and the feel of him, the sheer wrongness of what she was doing. Her hand worked away eagerly in tandem with her mouth, and she felt a small dribble of pre-come ooze onto her tongue. She swallowed it eagerly.

"Emily... I'm going to come if you keep up that pace..."

Yes, she thought. That will be fine, Daddy. Fill my mouth. I'll swallow all of it, you just watch. But... no. She wanted him inside her first.

Reluctantly she slowed down, making her efforts a more loving, gentle movement. She could feel her wetness beginning to drip down her legs. His cock will slide right in, she thought. So easy... so soon now. In the next few minutes my father will be fucking me.

"Do you like the way my mouth feels, Daddy?"

His voice was a little hoarse. "Yes... it feels wonderful."

Mmm. She'd enjoyed the feeling of sexual power she'd had with her boyfriends, but having her daddy sounding so completely under her spell... that was on a different level altogether.

"You can have it whenever you want. From now on. It's always going to be yours. My mouth and my..."

She paused for effect. "My mouth and my cunt."

"Oh god, Emily... the way you talk... I had no idea..."

"... that I was going to be such a dirty slut for you?"

"That you... could say these things and I'd... like them so much."

"Mmm... I like saying them to you. I like feeling how your cock twitches when I say them, when I have my hand wrapped around it, stroking you, sucking you..."

"I love you, Emily."

"I love you too, Daddy, but don't feel you have to be gentle with me. Sometimes, sure... but I'll be whatever you want. And sometimes I'll want you to fuck me really hard. You think you can do that? Can you give your little girl a really good, hard, fucking?"

"Yes... I can do that..."

She gave his cock a final hard squeeze and then rolled onto her back, once again on her mother's side of the bed. She spread her legs.

"Would you like to taste me before you fuck me, Daddy?"

He didn't need a second invitation. In a single movement he slid down the bed and positioned himself between her legs, his head just above her groin. He reached up a hand and stroked her inner thighs gently, skirting around her pussy lips which were, by now, screaming for attention.

My Dad knows how to tease, she thought, with a mixture of exultation and frustration. He knows how to fucking tease.

All she could think about were his fingers, exploring her, skating over her most intimate areas, but never quite touching where she was desperate to be touched. She could feel his breath on her.

"You like me touching you there, Emily?"

"Yes... I like it..."

"Are you sure?" His voice was slightly mocking, and his touch became even lighter. She could barely feel it now, just the faintest trace of his fingertips.

"Yes... but please, Daddy!"

"Please... what, sweetie?"

God, he was good at this! Those other boys would have been face down on her by now, lapping away like kittens at a saucer of milk, all energy and enthusiasm but no finesse. You're so fucking stupid, Mom, she thought. How could you leave him alone with me? How could you ever leave a man as hot as this?

"Touch me properly, Daddy! With your fingers... or your tongue... something, please!"

"You want me to lick you? Use my tongue?" Those fingers, circling, tormenting.

"Fuck yes, Daddy!"

"Where do you want my tongue? Tell me exactly..."

"Oh god... I want your tongue on my cunt, Daddy! Please! Lick my little cunt... oh god!"

This last gasp was as he lowered his head and covered her with his mouth. She could feel the whole of him covering her with its warmth. Then, she felt his tongue begin to probe her, sliding up her lips, approaching her clit, but so agonisingly slowly.

Her hands had been clenching at the bedsheets but now, almost without thinking, she raised her right hand and pressed it down on the back of his head. She pushed down even as she arched up with her hips, desperate to increase the weight and pressure she felt.

He relented at last and she jolted as she finally felt his tongue caress her clit. The thought of his mouth being there, of what he was doing, the sheer wrongness of it combined with the intense pleasure he was giving her was too much and she came suddenly and unexpectedly, crying out as the first waves swept through her.

"Oh god Daddy! You made me come!"

It was only a small orgasm, still lovely, but she registered a faint sense of disappointment in it being so modest.

But then, even before that thought had barely faded, she came again a second time.

That had never happened before. Once, with Albie, she had come twice in the same wonderful, sweaty, ninety-minute fuckathon they'd had one evening when his parents were away... but they had been over an hour apart. This was just a few seconds later and was so intense and strong she thought for a moment she would faint.

Her legs locked around him involuntarily, locking him into place as her body shook and trembled. Instinctively he knew to stop, lifting his mouth away from her and waiting patiently until she was able to regain control and release him from her grasp.

Oh fuck, she thought, somewhat woozily. Oh fuck... if that's what I'm like with just his tongue, what am I going to be like when he's actually fucking me? I might actually die.

Panting and desperate, she tugged at her father's shoulders. "Daddy... now, please! God, please now!"

He lifted himself up above her. "What is it you want, Emily?"

Fuck Dad, she thought, no, not this again. No more fucking teasing.

"Just fuck me Daddy, please, Jesus!" To her dismay she recognised that was the kind of voice she'd used when she was younger and having one of her (rare) temper tantrums. She hated the way she sounded, so petulant and selfish.

But he didn't seem to mind. She sensed him smiling at her in the darkness. Then she felt him reach down and position his cock at the entrance to her slit.

"God, Emily... you're so wet..."

"Yes, I know, push it in me, now please, I have to have you now... don't tease me any more... please!"

With a sharp intake of breath he pushed down and forwards. She felt his cock surging into her, spreading her, stretching her passage as tight as she could ever remember it feeling. My daddy has a nice big cock, she thought to herself, rather faintly and smugly. And it's in me, right up to his lovely balls.

"Oh Daddy, do you like the way I feel? Am I good for you?"

"Yes baby, you are. You feel... wonderful."

"I'm glad... so glad... fuck me hard, please, I need it really hard now."

He began to slide in and out of her, slowly at first, as if finding his way along an unknown path, but then with increasing confidence and force. She lay there beneath him, almost semi-conscious, aware only of the incredible sensations coming at her from all directions.

The smell of him, the maleness, his sweat. The faint squelching sounds as he advanced and retreated each time and, beyond that, the rain still pattering on the roof and windows. The weight of him, pressing down on the lower half of the body. The occasional grazing of her nipples, so sensitive now, against the hair on his chest. And, more than all of those, that wonderful, relentless, persistent, all-consuming pressure deep inside her as his cock hammered away at her.

"Daddy, I love the way you fuck me."

"God Emily... I can't believe we're doing this..."

"I know... I know... we're so lucky. Whenever you want me, I'm yours. Yes, keep fucking me like that. Harder, Daddy, harder!"

He moaned deep inside himself and redoubled his efforts. Now he was really slamming into her, using her body brutally, just as she'd wanted and needed him to. She knew another orgasm was building inside her, getting ever closer, and even at that early stage she knew it threatened to dwarf the one that preceded it. It frightened her a little.

But she was beyond caring. She encouraged him to even greater efforts, spreading her legs as wide as she could to make it easy for him to pound away with his cock. She ran her hands down his back, pulling him down closer, exulting in the fact that he was hers, he was doing this to her and no-one else, and that very soon now he would gasp and grunt and shoot his warm juices into her.

Oh god. She was close now. She could tell he was too.

"Come in me Daddy. Come in my pussy."

Even in the intensity of the moment, a faint flicker of responsibility still stirred in him.

"Are you... sure...?"

"Yes. It's safe. I promise. And I want it so badly. Come in me... please..."

Thank you, Albie, she thought faintly. Thank god when she and Albie had started getting she'd gone to the doctor and got everything sorted. Not something she'd shared with her parents, of course... though in the end it turned out Albie preferred to come on her tits anyway.

Oh... only a few more seconds now. Her father's rhythm was beginning to change, his breaths sharper. She recognised the signs. And still he kept up that delicious motion, dragging his entire length almost to the very edge of her, the tip grazing her entrance, then almost immediately plunging deep back inside. Over and over and over.

She'd wanted to wait for him but her own final orgasm arrived now, as intense and as deep as anything she'd ever felt. She cried out and wrapped her arms and legs around him, not really aware of what she was doing, feeling only that if she didn't hold him as tight she could she might somehow be washed away with the power of those huge waves running through her.

She felt him judder and jolt and then a deep warmth suddenly spreading inside her, just perceptible through the haze of her own pleasure. He came in me, she thought, my Daddy came in me, and her orgasm, which had been fading, suddenly reinforced itself in a second delightful set of aftershocks that made her want to whimper for sheer physical joy.

"Oh Daddy," she finally managed. "Daddy, I love you so much."

"I love you too," he whispered.

And to her great surprise, she found herself crying. He held her close and kissed her hair, and comforted her, his cock still encased deep within her.

**

By morning the storm clouds had rolled away and the sky, just visible through a gap in the curtains, was blue and clear. She awoke to find him looking down at her and stroking her hair, perhaps wondering if that had been a wonderful, one-off, never to be repeated or discussed performance. For an answer she had rolled him onto his back and taken his cock into her mouth, delighting in the salty and sweet tastes of their dried combined juices. Then, when she had cleaned him thoroughly, she had lowered herself onto him, and they had made love, tenderly and slowly at first, then with increasing ferocity and passion.

Afterwards, as they lay there with their limbs still entwined, still breathing heavily, there was a buzzing noise. His phone was in his jacket, hanging on the back of a chair by the window. She grumbled slightly as he extricated himself from her and padded over to retrieve it.

She stretched herself out, feeling wonderfully decadent and happy. God, she thought dreamily, that was one of the all-time great nights of fucking.

Her father looked at his phone and grimaced slightly.

"What is it?"

He hesitated a moment before answering.

"It's... your mother. She wants to come home."

She nodded slowly as she thought about this for a moment. Then she looked at him slyly, spreading her legs wide so he could clearly see her glistening pussy, still leaking his come out onto the sheets.

She carelessly and slowly ran a hand down between her legs, scooping up some white droplets onto her fingers. Then, very daintily, she licked them clean, one by one, staring at him the whole time.

"Well," she said. "That's up to you... isn't it, Daddy?"

12