Night of the Strawberries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to clear my head. "I'll take the couch."

Helen smiled as she released the robe and allowed it to fall into a soggy puddle at her feet. She was naked underneath, and stunningly beautiful. I staggered slightly, my head swimming. No, no, no! I can't be sick now! What the fuck is wrong with me! Movement from the kitchen caught my attention as Margie appeared. She was as nude as her mother and just as desirable.

I was having difficulty breathing and I placed my hand against the wall to steady myself. I was panting like I'd just run a marathon and my skin felt hot, like I was burning with fever. Lightening flickered bright in the windows. The house... there was something wrong with the house! The tidy house was gone. In its place was an empty room with dirty or smashed windows, faded and ripped wallpaper, and bare, dust covered floors. I blinked hard, trying to gather myself, and the house was back to normal.

"You're going to take more than that," Helen purred as she stepped in close.

Her nimble fingers began unfastening my pants as Margie swayed toward me with a seductive smile painting her lips. I was feeling slightly sick, but my cock was so achingly hard I was afraid it was going to split open. Rain began roaring on the roof as lightening flashed again. I screamed and shoved Helen away as I stumbled back. Helen and Margie had been replaced by... I wanted to retch. Their faces were rotted with empty sockets where their eyes should have been.

"What...?" I gasped. "What's happening?" The women were back to normal and as sexy as ever.

"Nothing," Helen purred as she stepped in close again. "We want you. We want you inside us, to come inside us. We want you to make us pregnant."

I began frantically shaking my head, the vision of their ruined faces still bright in my mind. "No! Stay away!" I stumbled to the door, but it wouldn't open, the knob turning loosely in the jamb.

Margie pressed herself into my back, her flesh soft and warm as she reached around me, her hand slithering into my open pants to grip my throbbing penis. "I want you, Dan. I want you to fuck me."

"No!" I screamed as I jerked her hand out of my pants and worked frantically at the door.

Lightening flickered and the door became rotted and hanging open, its once clean window replaced with dagger like shards. Then it was back to normal.

"Don't you want us?" Helen cooed as she gently twisted my lips to hers.

I tried to push her away. "No! I have to get out of here!"

She gripped my jaw and twisted my face again, more forcefully this time. I claimed I didn't want to fuck them, but that was a lie. I wanted to, my need to fuck them so overwhelming it blotted out all reason. Her lips took mine. They were warm, soft, and tasted of strawberries. I turned, drawing her into the kiss, holding her to my chest as she pushed my pants down and pulled my aching member from my pants.

Again the house flashed bright with the storm. I pushed Helen away with a startled yell, wiping my lips furiously as I gagged. Their faces had dissolved into dried leathery skin stretched taunt over their skulls, their once thick, beautiful hair thin, dull, and missing in clumps. I quickly turned as I prepared myself to smash the glass and jump through a window, a thin smear of dirt or mud on my chest, but I stumbled as my pants bound my legs.

"You can't leave," Margie snarled, taking my arm and flinging me to the floor. "We must have you. You must impregnate us."

Both women were again as desirable as ever, and the smudge on my chest has disappeared, but I knew what I saw, and I tried to scramble away. "No!" I screamed.

"We must have you," Helen repeated. "We must!"

"No!" I screamed again, but I did want them. I wanted them more than I wanted life itself. Margie dropped to the floor, grabbed the cuffs of my pants, and ripped them off my legs as I frantically tried to kick her away. Helen likewise fell to her knees near my head, grabbed my wrists with an amazingly strong grip, and pinned my hands to floor. "No!" I shrieked, twisting and struggling as Margie moved up my body.

Lightening flickered again as my cock disappeared inside her, her once lush body appearing decimated in the bright flashes, but only for a fraction of a moment before the ghoulish creature was replaced by the sexy seductress once more. I roared again, not in fear, but in pleasure and desire. I had to fuck her! I had to! I had to fuck them both, and never stop.

Margie wailed, thrusting her hips frantically, her full breasts swinging and bouncing enticingly with her motion. Helen released my wrists, but before she could move away, I seized her arms and pulled her to me. Dragging her over me, I released her arms, grabbed her hips, and hauled her pussy to my mouth. Like her lips, her womanhood was sweet and tasted of strawberries. Helen cried out as my tongue flicked and probed, Margie adding her own cries of pleasure an instant later.

I roared, then screamed, as I came. I'd never come as hard as I was coming then, my cock burning with every strong pulse as I filled Margie with my seed. She began fucking me harder, then harder still, until her shriek of completion filled the room as I continued to feast on Helen's womanhood. My incredible desire to fuck them subsided only slightly with my climax and I remained rock hard.

Margie shoved Helen roughly off my face and then bent to take my lips, her breasts pressing into my chest as she began pounding my cock furiously into her pussy. Like Helen's, Margie's lips were warm, soft, and tasted of strawberries.

Helen wasn't having that. She hauled Margie off my cock before tossing her aside and settling over my hips in her daughter's place. As my cock slid in Helen's wetness, the overwhelming need to fuck her again took me. With a snarl, I shoved her hard, dislodging her from my cock. As she tumbled away, I lunged after her, grabbing her legs and driving my manhood deep inside her with a single, vicious, thrust. She began to wail as I slammed my cock into her furiously, her lovely breasts sloshing with every pounding stroke as I fucked her harder than I'd ever fucked a woman in my life.

I fell across her, resting on my elbows as I kissed her furiously. "You want me to fuck you?" I growled, still hammering my cock into her as I pulled back from the kiss.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me until you come inside me! I want to feel you come inside of me!"

"Fuck!" I bellowed as I pushed up on stiff arms, my need to come already rising, my cock burning as I began to spool up for my second orgasm.

Margie knelt beside us as I furiously fucked her mother, grabbed my face with both her hands, and twisted my head painfully to the side before kissing me passionately. As our tongues dueled, Helen began to wail under me, her nails biting deep into the flesh of my arms. I pulled my lips from Margie's, snarling at Helen as I pounded into her harder and faster still. Lightening flashed with a chest thumping roar of thunder, and for the briefest of flickers, I was fucking a rotting corpse before Helen's lovely body reappeared. I no longer cared.

My body shuddering, I came as I bellowed in sweet agony, Helen's pussy furiously milking my cock as she battled her own climax. Margie again twisted my face to hers before kissing me lustily.

I'd fucked Helen twice as long as I had Margie, and I was panting like a bellows as sweat dripped from my body. The coolness of the house had been replaced with the warm, damp, stickiness of the night air. I'd never come twice so closely together, nor had I ever come so hard, but I remained steel hard. I was burning from the inside, my heart thudding so hard I could feel it in my chest, my blood surging with its furious pounding.

Margie hauled me off her mother and shoved me roughly to the couch. My head began to clear again and I realized that, like Helen, she was amazingly strong, too strong for her size. My cock was still throbbing hard, but with effort, I was able to push aside the fog of lust enough to think.

"What do you want?" I demanded as Margie slowly approached, her heavy breasts jiggling slightly as a sexy smile teased her lips. "I did what you wanted! Let me go!"

"No," Margie and Helen purred together, their voices one. "You have to complete the impregnation."

"I came in each of you! What more do you want?" I cried.

"We must be sure," the two women said as one.

My mind racing, I realized after they came something changed and the fog of lust lessened slightly. During that fleeting window, with effort, I could think, but I couldn't run, their hold over me too strong to ignore. It seemed when only one of them came, the other still held me in her grip. I suspected my only chance was for me to make both of them come at the same time and hope that weakened their control over me long enough for me to make my escape.

Margie straddled me, her channel enveloping my rod in warm, tight, wetness as she settled over me. "You must complete me," Margie murmured. "You must give me a child."

As she slid down my shaft, the burning need to fuck her returned. Breathing hard from the heat, my exertions, and my roaring desire, my lucid thoughts were consumed by the flames of lust. With a snarl, I hauled Margie's lips to mine, crushing her into my chest for a blistering kiss. I didn't want to stop fucking them. I'd never stop fucking them. With a roar, my hands under Margie's ass, I lifted her as I rose from the couch. As she rode my cock, her legs and arms wrapped tightly around me, I pounded into her as hard as I could.

"You want to fuck?" I bellowed as I hammered into her. I turned and dropped her roughly to the couch, falling on her as her arms and legs pulled me down, the impact of our landing driving my cock incredibly deep. She wailed in pleasure... in pain... I didn't know and didn't care. Nothing mattered except pounding my cock into her. "Then let's fuck!" I screamed as I began fucking her with every fiber of my being.

I pounded into her hard for many long moments, sweat running over my body in rivulets before falling like rain. Helen grabbed my hair and pulled me off her daughter. Crying out in pain and frustration as Helen dragged me to my feet, I watched myself as I fucked Margie, but then I realized the man fucking her wasn't me.

The man appeared to be about my height, approximately six feet, but where he was wiry and lean, I was more heavily muscled. His face twisted in pleasure as he reared, his mouth opening in a silent scream of pleasure. Seeing his face, I could tell he was approximately Margie's age. Unlike my own sandy-blond hair, his hair was short, dark as pitch, and slicked back with something in the style of the men from the forties and fifties. I tried to make my break, but I was frozen, unable to move as I watched Margie's face twist in ecstasy as a male voice on the antique radio talked about the Allies advance in Europe.

"I love you," the man gasped before nuzzling Margie's neck as he fucked her slow and easy, their skin glowing with sweat. "I promise, I'll come back."

"I don't want you to go!" Margie breathed.

"I have to. The country needs me."

"I need you! I love you and I don't want you go!"

Helen turned me, drawing my lips to hers as she gripped my cock and steered it between her legs. I wanted to ask who the man was, but I couldn't speak, every thought blotted out by my need to fuck her. I shoved her against the door frame that separated the kitchen from the living room, causing her grunt with the impact.

"I want you," she purred, her voice pouring fuel on the flames of my desire. "I want to feel you inside me. I want a baby... I want you to give me a baby."

I shoved her up onto her toes as I crouched and rammed my cock into her soaking pussy. With a sneer of lust, I gripped the molding at the edge of the jamb with my fingers, pulling myself tightly against her before I began pounding into her furiously. With her breasts crushed against my chest as I fucked her, her fingernails bit hard into my back, the pain exciting me even more. I roared, then bellowed, then screamed with effort, pain, and pleasure as I tried to shatter her hips with the violence of my fucking.

After many long moments of fucking, she wailed, and still I fucked her, my face a mask of hatred, lust, and pleasure. "Fucking bitch!" I snarled, suddenly finding my voice. My mouth covered hers, our tongues twisting, slithering, and probing each other's mouths as I continued to pound into her hard and fast.

After another long moment of furious kissing and fucking, her head slowly tilted back, her loud cry of pleasure filling the room. I could think of nothing except fucking Helen, of destroying her with my rod in an eternal contest between her pussy and my cock. She raked my back as her wail became a scream, my sweat burning the welts her nails left behind as her pussy clamped down on my furiously thrusting member, and still I fucked her, unable to stop.

"Fucking bitch! You fucking bitch!" I snarled. "You're making me come! I'm fucking coming! Fuck!"

I continued to slam into her as I came, unable to stop my furiously thrusting hips. I roared again, my muscles twisting and burning from our sustained fucking. Suddenly, the fog of desire lifted, if only slightly, and I staggered back, my cock popping free of Helen's pussy as I roughly shoved her to the floor. Panting and sweating, I turned, vaguely remembering there was something I was going to do.

Margie was on the couch, and I realized that what I was going to do was fuck her. Her gaze calling to me, I rumbled in unconstrained lust as I stomped to her. She smiled as I approached, opening her legs as I reached her. I hooked her legs behind my arms before I drove my cock in deep. Snarling with passion, I slammed my cock into her hard and fast, her fingers biting into my back as she pulled my lips to hers.

After a long moment I reared, roaring with pleasure, hammering my cock into Margie as her back arched. I fought against her twist, straining to fuck her even as she tried to dislodge me, her loud wail of pleasure echoing in the room. Driving with my legs to keep my cock buried inside her, I grasped the arm of the couch for leverage and began to pound into her even harder.

Her wail became a scream as she twisted her hips even more violently, dumping us to the floor as her face contorted in erotic torment. I staggered to my feet, wiping sweat from my face as Margie scrambled up. She bent herself over the arm of the couch, looking back over her shoulder in invitation as I stood panting, sweat pouring off me and dripping onto the rough, dusty floor. As I took a step toward her, intending to ram my cock into Margie's waiting pussy, Helen gripped me around my neck from behind and dragged me backwards.

"No!" Margie screamed as our legs tangled and Helen and I fell to the floor with a thud. "He's mine!"

Helen's breasts pressing into my back, I tried to turn, eager to begin fucking her again, but before I could escape Helen's grip, Margie threw herself on us and squatted on my cock.

"I want him!" Helen snarled, her arm still around my throat.

With another bellow of pleasure, I levered my ass off the floor and began pistoning my cock into Margie furiously as Helen choked me. I didn't care who I was fucking, so long as I was fucking.

"Come on you fucking bitches! I'll fuck you both! I'll fuck you both forever!" I hissed, my voice soft as Helen squeezed off my air supply.

Margie took over the fucking as I strained with all my might, my arms and chest bulging with effort as I slowly forced Helen's arm away from my throat. My chest heaving as I sucked in a great lungful of air, I twisted, wanting to take control and fuck Margie even harder, but Margie braced and prevented me for rolling her off my cock.

Helen scrambled from behind me and tried to pin my arms to the floor again. The house had become a derelict, the once neat and tidy home no longer visible. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered except that I forever fuck Helen and Margie.

As Margie rode me with furious abandon, I hauled Helen over my face and wrapped her hips with my arms to cinch her down tight. Her pussy was full of my essence, but I didn't care, my semen tasting of the strawberry jam I'd had at dinner. My lips and tongue darting and snapping, I ate her as the two women's moans became louder. I couldn't breath as she ground her pussy into my face, but I didn't care. I'd fuck them until my lungs exploded and heart beat its last.

When Helen began thrusting on my face, I released her hips and grabbed one of her breasts with one hand and one of Margie's with the other, pinching their hard nipples between two fingers as I gripped their breasts. I'd already come three times, but I was still harder than I'd ever been before tonight, and I could feel my come boiling up my shaft.

Margie wailed as her womb clamped down on my cock, and still she fucked me. I nipped hard at Helen's button, and she added her own cries of pleasure to her daughter's. The two women attacked each other, kissing furiously as they moaned and thrust in pleasure. Having them wad their hands in each other's hair as they kissed passionately, their full, ripe bodies glowing with their sweat, pushed me over the edge, and once again I came, snarling and thrusting as I splashed into Margie.

Suddenly my head was clearer than it had been since Helen invited me out of the rain and into the house. We were in the kitchen, but now the cabinets were hanging open with sagging doors, and the window was smashed as wind and rain poured through the opening. I shoved Margie and Helen off me as I staggered to my feet, falling heavily against the wrecked and buckled countertop before stumbling away.

The house was a ruin, the front door hanging open with its window shattered. I grabbed the door and wrenched it wider before I stumbled onto the uneven porch. The steps to the porch were missing and I fell hard to the ground as the rain pelted me. The fall hurt, but getting out of the house, combined with rain and the discomfort of my fall, continued to clear my head.

I started toward my camp but changed my mind. With a stumble I swerved for the fields, hoping Helen and Margie, or whatever was in the house, would go to my campsite first, giving me more time to put some distance between me and whatever I'd been fucking.

I was only a dozen yards into the fields when I was tackled from behind. Margie and I went into the mud with a splash. My cock had started softening as I stumbled my way to the fields, but I instantly returned to my diamond like hardness as Margie and I squirmed and rolled in the muddy rows between the strawberries.

Again the burning need to fuck overwhelmed me, the flames of desire untouched by the rain. Helen threw herself into fray, the three of us squirming and sliding on the slippery ground, the women battling each other to fuck me as I shoved my cock first into one pussy and then the other.

We were being overwhelmed by our need to fuck, the force controlling me spiraling out of control. The three of us screamed and cried in passion as we battled, rolling and tumbling over each other in a frenzy of lust. Margie was riding me furiously as I lapped at Helen's pussy before Helen dragged her daughter off my cock and tossed her aside to replace Margie's pussy with her own. I bellowed as I began fucking Helen, only to have Margie shove her aside, the two women rolling and squirming in the mud as they kissed furiously. With a snarl of pure lust, I threw myself on them and drove my cock into Helen, fucking her hard and fast before they dislodged me in their frenzied struggle. I scrambled after them, this time slamming my cock into Margie to fuck her feverishly until my cock slipped free again, allowing me to shove it into Helen once more.