Night Out

Story Info
Nightclub nightmare.
1.3k words
3.75
49.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a very sexy woman for her age. She recently turned 55 and still has a rocking body. She is 5' 2" tall and weighs about 106 pounds. Her bust size is 36c and she has a tiny ass. She always used to think that the reason I fell in love with her is for her big boobs. Her breasts have changed a bit due to age and having 3 children but it was her ass I love the most. When we first starting dating she might have weighed 99 lbs soaking wet.

She recently has become more concerned with her looks and always says she is old and ugly. She tells me I should find myself a younger woman who is prettier and also still has a healthy sex drive. I try to reassure her that she is still a hot looking blonde.

She may not notice it but when we have gone out I see men looking at her. She is always particular about her hair, makeup, and how she dresses. Men are always checking her out because she could pass for a 30 year old or younger.

Anyways all my efforts to convince her she looks good falls on deaf ears. So I came out with a plan to prove I was right about her looks. I told her we would go out on a Friday night to a nightclub for proof. She agreed with my plan but still didn't believe it to be true. The plan was I would give her some money and let her go in the club by herself. I would go in by myself after 5 minutes to observe from a distance.

I entered the crowded club and it took me several minutes to locate my wife. When I finally found her she was sitting at a little table with 2 young something 25 year olds.

From the looks on their faces they were both interested in getting in her pants. They were both buying her some Long Island Ice Teas and she was starting to feel no pain. As it was pre-arranged we would meet near the bathrooms whenever she had to go.

When we met up for the first time I said are you happy I told you I was right. I wanted to leave but she was enjoying herself and didn't want to leave yet. No amount of trying was going to get her to go, and I didn't want her to get mad at me. So I went back to my observation post to continue watching. When she finally staggered back to the table in the secluded corner her 2 new friends had 2 more drinks waiting for her. At least this time she wasn't so fast to down both drinks.

When one of my wife's favorite songs came on she wanted to dance. She took one of the guys hand and dragged him out to the dance floor. Now I don't know what kind of dance it was but it was downright obscene. Both guys joined her on the dance floor and made a sandwich out of her while bumping, humping and grinding against her. I was astonished that my wife didn't seem to mind all the touching. The dance scene on the floor drew a lot of attention from other guys.

With all the alcohol my wife drank she had to go to the bathroom again. I again begged her to go home but she refused. She said I could go home and she would find a ride. There was no way I was going to do that but I said I was going to rest in my car which was parked neat the door. We had been there for 3 hours already and it was getting late.

I went in my car turned on the radio and reclined a little to relax. I hadn't planned to fall asleep but I did. Almost an hour had passed when I realized and was about to go back in the club. Then I could see my wife coming out with her 2 boys. At first I thought she was walking funny but then I discovered they were holding her up and dragging her feet along. I headed over to help when 1 guy picked her up by her feet while the other had her shoulders. They proceeded to run around the back of the nightclub and were gone. It took me 10 minutes to find them in the parking lot. They had a van that they parked in the very back part of the lot where the lights didn't work. They had the back doors open to get some air. I could hear the guys talking as I approached. One guy said how long will she be out, and the answer was at least 2 hours. They must have slipped something in her drinks.

When I could finally could see inside they had her naked and had sandwiched her again. Both studs were naked with one fucking her front behind and the other fucking her face. I should have stopped what was going on but the whole scene made me incredibly horny watching my wife get double teamed. After much grunting on their parts they finished cumming in her.

The two studs high fived each other and I thought they were done. That was just the signal to switch ends. When they were changing places I couldn't help noticing they were both still rock hard. I heard them comment how much they liked viagra. Both of these young studs had huge cocks, each one being 8 to 10 inches long. The one in front took up a position behind my wife. He pulled her up onto her knees with her ass sticking up high. He said he didn't like sloppy seconds and proceeded to plunge his big dick all the way up my wife's ass. He was pounding her hard and she never made a sound. He took at least 15-20 minutes raping her ass. At this point they both wanted to get another drink and left. I seized the chance to get her out of there to safety. The only problem was I couldn't find her clothes anywhere in the van. When I finally found them they were on the ground outside.

I was about to jump back in the van when I heard the guys voices getting closer. I was going to confront them both when I realized they had five more guys with them.

The guys proceeded to show off my naked wife and said I told you the bitch was hot. What happened next really shocked me when they told these new guys if they wanted a piece it would cost them. The fucking bastards were selling tickets. The going rate was $20 for a bj, $40 for pussy, and $60 for her ass. If anyone wanted to double or triple team her the cost was per hole times the number of guys involved. Most of the guys fucked her one at a time, when some of the guys decided to pool their money. 3 guys wanted to fill all her holes at the same time. After they coughed up $360 the 3 of them proceeded to repeatedly rape her mouth, pussy, and ass. As it was getting close to her coming around and bar closing time, they decided to leave. I was grateful they didn't want to keep her as a pet. They threw her naked cum covered body in the grass and sped out of the parking lot. I gathered up my wife and her clothes and drove her home.

My one concern when she was going to wake up, how do I tell her what happened without me getting blamed for it. Luckily I filmed the majority of the action and could show her enough without it being my fault. My excuse was I fell asleep and heard the commotion and found her being gangbanged.