Night Pleasures

Story Info
Bound, an irresistible man, she's in for a world of pleasure.
1.3k words
4.36
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The figure spread eagled on the bed pulls experimentally with her arms. The bonds keeping them in place are as well tied as those on her legs, not an inch of give in them. The cool air on her naked skin and the very exposed position emphasizes just how vulnerable she is. The very thought sends a shiver of thrill running through her, culminating in a soft whimper escaping parted lips. When he returned, there would be nothing she could do, she knew she should be scared. She should feel terrified. Crying out for help. Instead, there is just a warm fuzzy feeling filling her head, blotting out all thoughts but one.

Those eyes. Those beautiful eyes. Irises such a deep crimson, they had seemed to shimmer in the shifting lights of the club. His pupils, such a deep inky black that they seemed to have no end to them. Through the fuzz she remembers only a sharp white smile and the feeling of falling deeper and deeper into those endless eyes. When she had come to she was here immobile on this bed with her thighs soaked with her own arousal.

The door opens outside of her field of view. Cold air flows in from outside and sends electric jolts of pleasure over her sensitive skin. Moaning in frustration she tries her best to move her hips to generate any sort of friction against her clit, she needs nothing more than to fulfill this need within her. Meeting only empty air, she lets out a sob of anguish.

"My, my little plaything feeling a little needy are we?"

The voice cuts straight through the cotton wool in her head. It's deep, melodic, and mesmerizing. Every word expands to fill her mind and becomes all she knows, all she wants to know. That wolfish grin and eyes like embers are barely visible in the candlelight at the other side of the room.

"You, my little plaything, robbed me of my fun. The thrill of the hunt."

As he moves closer to the foot of the bed, she tries to make out more details of her captor. She discovers the only thing she can focus on though is those eyes. Drawing her in and further down into them.

"Setting out a lure to tempt them in. Slowly, subtly corrupting them to my will. Watching as curiousity turns to fear, turns to mindless arousal"

He leans over her now, one hand held mere centimeters from her aching pussy. Her body screams at her to move her hips but she cannot. Those eyes. Somewhere deep in her soul she knows she must not do anything to displease those eyes.

"You however were almost pathetic in your resistance" He chuckles softly at her reaction."You wanted so badly to be somebody's needy little plaything that you fell right under my spell. As desperate as you are, I'm sure I'll find a way for you to make it up to me."

The slightest touch of his finger against her sensitive clit causes a wave of pleasure to race through her. The circles his finger moves in causing her back to arch and ever louder moans to escape her lips as the pace increases. Just as soon as she feels herself reaching that amazing edge of climax, it stops. Leaving her panting and whimpering as the need in her core grows stronger.

"Fuck... Please..." She manages to gasp out between shaking breaths.

"Be careful what you wish for plaything" comes the reply in a tone that brought to mind thoughts of a predator looming over helpless prey.

His nails lightly grazing the taut skin over her ribs cause her to squirm and moan. The sensitive skin eliciting both pain and pleasure. Driving the need to be used so completely by those eyes even higher. As they glide over her hips and to the top of her thighs, she cannot contain the sound of frustration that escapes her throat. So close to what she needs. Even now her hips won't obey her, even as she can feel the warmth of his hands between her legs. With her eyes screwed shut she doesn't notice him leaning forwards. The feeling of his tongue right where she needs snaps her eyes wide open again. She'd always cum quickest from being eaten out and her captor somehow knew exactly how to hold her right on that edge. The ropes binding her legs creak in strain as she tries in vain to wrap her legs around his head. To stop him from denying her again. She's too lost in the feeling of the building pleasure to notice the desperate pleadings escaping her lips. He replies by sliding two fingers inside of her. Supplementing the pleasure his tongue is giving her. As his fingers fucking her builds in pace her pleadings tail off into gasps and single words.

"Fuck..."

"Please..."

"Sir..."

Her body begins to shake, the overload of feelings scrambling her brain entirely. That beautiful climax is so close. That drop into pure bliss. She feels herself approaching the point of no return. So close...

Her cry of despair as the stimulation suddenly stops reverberates off of the walls. Tears smudging the cheap mascara she wore and running down her face. The need between her legs is too much. Her mind is lost. She needs nothing but to fulfill that need. Nothing else matters.

"My my you do taste absolutely delicious plaything" he chuckles, "here you have earned a treat, open wide."

The taste of her own arousal on his fingers is enough to cause her to moan. She eagerly cleans them. Sucking and licking, only stopping when, with a heavy heart, she tastes no more of herself.

"Good plaything, now in the midst of all that brain-dead rambling I heard you begging to cum, I am correct in that am I not?"

Soft whimpering and nodding is all she can manage in response.

"Honestly you are the most needy, pathetic prey I have ever found. I know just what to do with you."

The releasing of the restraints around her ankles briefly saddens her. That is until she feels the warmth of his finger placed just above her clit.

"Look at you straining to keep still, I can see all your muscles tensing up. How adorable. Let's get to the point then. You may cum, but only when I say so and only by humping against my hand. You have sixty seconds to get yourself to the edge. Starting from when I released you."

He barely finishes speaking before her hips are bucking upwards to grind against his finger. The thrill of unfettered pleasure overwhelming her senses. Dignity is no longer a concern for her. Hips thrusting up, eyes rolling back, moaning louder than she ever has before. All of this fading away before the pleasure between her legs. The desperate movements of her body bearing no elegance, just animalistic need. Feeling him lean over her so his mouth is next to her ear, her breath catches in anticipation...

"Cum for me."

--

His smile grew as he watches her sleep soundly in the bed. The pressure marks from the rope beginning to fade already. Even in the gloom of the candles, he could see the flush of pleasure and that small contented smile. Turning back to the mirror her removes the second coloured contact lens. They had been irritating his eyes all night, but to fulfill her fantasy it was certainly worth it. Months of building up a hypnotic rapport with her, pretending to hunt and seduce her in the club. That smile made all the work worth it.

He climbs into the bed next to her. Before cuddling her close he reaches out with one arm to make sure the curtains are shut properly. It will be daylight soon and after all, he cannot be too careful.